Xtren+havoc stack?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Xtren+havoc stack?

Howdy guys... Keen to run a ph stack of tren (probably CEL x-tren) and epistane (probably RPN havoc) in a few months time, and would like to push it out to 8 weeks, since the epi will be at a lower dose and tren is not hepatotoxic...

Would probably run epi at either 20-30 mg Ed, and not sure about the tren...

Has anybody run this before? I would be doing this at just below maintenance calories for an 8 week cut to lose maybe 5% bf and hopefully maintain or gain some slight lbm...

Any thoughts/ideas? Of course pct will consist of a SERM and I'd probably run an AI throughout, maybe even letrozole whilst the dosing is high...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.86%

i'm runnning havoc and trenazone right now. your epi is low, 40mg is the "sweet spot" your serm should be anything but tomax due to the tren.
    get some taurine for the possible back pumps.

my stack looks like this
    havoc 30/40/40/40/50/50 going to stay at 40 if the sides are rough
    trenazone 0/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2

from what i read an ai or letro is not needed during this type of cycle but it is better to be safe than sorry
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    i'm runnning havoc and trenazone right now. your epi is low, 40mg is the "sweet spot" your serm should be anything but tomax due to the tren.
    get some taurine for the possible back pumps.

my stack looks like this
    havoc 30/40/40/40/50/50 going to stay at 40 if the sides are rough
    trenazone 0/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/2/2

from what i read an ai or letro is not needed during this type of cycle but it is better to be safe than sorry
    Thanks brother. You're right, the epi should take care of the possible sides such as gyno from the trenazone, so an AI might not be required. Have you noticed any water retention? I had a bit on epi alone...

You sure you should dose that high even with a stack? Seems like a lot of hormones to me?

How have your gains been so far??
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.86%

I'm on day 8 so too soon to tell but strength is up. Check out my log. however my nipple seemed a little puffy today and it's only day 2 on trenazone so I'm going to do a pill a day of erase to see if it helps and hopefully stop erase in a week. the whole epi curing gyno is a myth. What i read was an AI and letro aren't needed however I think i jynxed myself and I may be one of the few that do need it. always keep it on hand anyways. I think I'm just going to get some L-dopa because i think its prolactin related from tren but i have letro on hand just incase.

Well my doses are a little high but some people go higher. it depends on what your body can take. some people have gone as high as 60 and 70mg on epi although i wouldn't recommend it do to sides. epi is a "milder" compound but does have its sides. I'm starting trenazone at 2ml after i'm done with epi for the reason of too many hormones. i would love to go to 50mg on havoc that is the goal but it depends on whether my body will allow it really.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.83%

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    I'm on day 8 so too soon to tell but strength is up. Check out my log. however my nipple seemed a little puffy today and it's only day 2 on trenazone so I'm going to do a pill a day of erase to see if it helps and hopefully stop erase in a week. the whole epi curing gyno is a myth. What i read was an AI and letro aren't needed however I think i jynxed myself and I may be one of the few that do need it. always keep it on hand anyways. I think I'm just going to get some L-dopa because i think its prolactin related from tren but i have letro on hand just incase.

Well my doses are a little high but some people go higher. it depends on what your body can take. some people have gone as high as 60 and 70mg on epi although i wouldn't recommend it do to sides. epi is a "milder" compound but does have its sides. I'm starting trenazone at 2ml after i'm done with epi for the reason of too many hormones. i would love to go to 50mg on havoc that is the goal but it depends on whether my body will allow it really.
    Yeah I would think it was prolactin related because epi is anti estrogenic... I don't think it cures gyno either, but definitely reduces body fat and that's probably where the myth comes from...

50 on havoc is okay standalone, I got up that high last week on my epi only and was fine but I'd be worried going that high with another compound.

Link me your log?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.86%

Similar Forum Threads

1. xtren stack help
    By exit8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 07:47 PM