P-Bold, H-drol, S-drol cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

P-Bold, H-drol, S-drol cycle

Gonna try to do a log on this and see how it goes. Planning about 6 week cycle.

Day 1 Stats:
    Weight: 160lbs
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Fat: 8%* (3 fold method for now) (*Edit: Prolly closer to 12-14%. I need new calipers)
    Measures:
    Bicep straight: 13"
    Bicep flexed: 14.5"
    Thigh: 21"
    Calf: 15"
    Waist: 35.5"
    Neck: 16"
    Chest: 41"
    Chest Expanded: 43"

Cycle:
    50mg Halo 6 weeks
    10mg Super (If the sides get bad ill lower it) 2 on, 2 off, 2 on
    P-Bold 80mg 6 weeks
    Torem, ghrp-6, cjc-1293, ostarine not sure on the doses yet.

(Edit)Final Results:
    Day 50

Weight: 174 (+14)
    Bicep Straight: 13.5" +.5
    Bicep Flexed: 15.25" +.75
    Thigh: 21" +0
    Calf: 15"+0
    Waist: 35" -.5
    Neck: 16.5" +.5
    Chest: 43" +2
    Chest Expanded: 46" +3

Summary: This cycle felt great. I ended up going 7 weeks. Mostly lean gains. Didn't gain any weight in the middle 2 weeks without the SD but I felt like I hardened my gains from the first 2. I started putting a little bit of belly fat over the last week and my joints are drying out so I am def ready for post. Final Pics:Name:  Post-Cycle2.png
Views: 362
Size:  618.4 KBName:  Post-Cycle3.png
Views: 252
Size:  772.1 KBName:  Post-Cycle4.png
Views: 247
Size:  802.6 KB
    Last edited by kdog45ak; 08-01-2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Correction on BF%/ Final Results

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed for interest
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Y r u doing2 on 2off with the sd. U could just run it at 10mg for 6 weeks. Ur running the halo pretty low dose so I dont think there is much to worry about.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

4. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

whats your cycle history like? have you ran any of these compounds before?

I would not run SD for more than 4 weeks, try 10/10/20/20 then raise the other on final 2 weeks.

you need better support supps, I would load on milk thistle and get cycle support for your PCT I'd recommend Erase Pro to lower your estros.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Doing the 2weeks on 2 off 2 on cause I don't wanna run SD more than 4 weeks total. I got bad BP headaches in past runs. Its kinda a random theory that if i take the break, I might reduce the tolerance and the increased sides on the second 2 week run. I have run past cycles of SD, Epi, Max-LMG and GHRP/CJC before with BP and back pumps being my main sides. For support support supps I'm doing heavy milk thistle, Arginine for headaches, Taurine for back pumps, creatine, glutamine, bcaa's and ill have transdermal formestane standing by for estro control in post. I havn't had any estro problems in past cycles and I don't mind gaining wet.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

Quote Originally Posted by kdog45ak View Post
    Doing the 2weeks on 2 off 2 on cause I don't wanna run SD more than 4 weeks total. I got bad BP headaches in past runs. Its kinda a random theory that if i take the break, I might reduce the tolerance and the increased sides on the second 2 week run. I have run past cycles of SD, Epi, Max-LMG and GHRP/CJC before with BP and back pumps being my main sides. For support support supps I'm doing heavy milk thistle, Arginine for headaches, Taurine for back pumps, creatine, glutamine, bcaa's and ill have transdermal formestane standing by for estro control in post. I havn't had any estro problems in past cycles and I don't mind gaining wet.
    ok i see. well in that case imo you should run the Halo at a bit higher of a dose and then pulse the SD on workout days. that way the halo is your base, and the SD adds that extra push.

halo really needs to be at 75mg
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Name:  Before 1.png
Views: 202
Size:  387.2 KBName:  Before 3.png
Views: 303
Size:  668.8 KBName:  Before 2.png
Views: 245
Size:  1.22 MBCool, ill prolly bump up the halo then. Before pics if they will upload and progress so far.

So far I got moderate back pumps that go away with Taurine and headaches that easily go away with Arginine. I am at 163ish 3 days in. I think some of that is food and water weight as I have increased my food intake mostly with rice and fish and I find that I am always thirsty. Strength is way up. I have doubled my dips since last week and feel way more aggressive in the gym. I am trying to control the aggression and increase my lifts a lil at a time to avoid injuries. My chest and shoulders feel wider but don't quite look it yet.
    Last edited by kdog45ak; 06-12-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: pics
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Day 4 (1/2)
    Hit the gym twice today. Weighed in at 164.5 (+4.5) So far the back pumps and headaches seem manageable. I have bumped the halo up to 75mg. My gut feels bloated most of the time and I am workin hard to keep food in my stomach. I am starting to look bigger in my arms and chest. Energy is up in the gym. I feel a little lethargic as always from the SD but I don't feel crappy, more like that warm tired feeling after a good workout. I think the P-Bold may be improving my mood. My last cycle with SD, Max-LMG, and Epi made me feel tired and miserable. (hard to stay motivated in the gym like that)
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kdog45ak
    Gonna try to do a log on this and see how it goes. Planning about 6 week cycle.

Day 1 Stats:
    Weight: 160lbs
    Height: 5' 9"
    Body Fat: 8% (3 fold method for now)
    Measures:
    Bicep straight: 13"
    Bicep flexed: 14.5"
    Thigh: 21"
    Calf: 15"
    Waist: 35.5"
    Neck: 16"
    Chest: 41"
    Chest Expanded: 43"

Cycle:
    50mg Halo 6 weeks
    10mg Super (If the sides get bad ill lower it) 2 on, 2 off, 2 on
    P-Bold 80mg 6 weeks
    Torem, ghrp-6, cjc-1293, ostarine not sure on the doses yet.
    I maybe wrong but I don't think your 8% bf but keep up the good work
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I maybe wrong but I don't think your 8% bf but keep up the good work
    I suspect that too but that's what the chart with my calipers says. It only has the 3 fold method and I am also wondering if the plastic on the calipers may have hardened from heat giving false low readings.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Day 8
    Weighed in today at 169 (+9) with prolly 2lbs of extra food and water for about 7lbs of body mass. As expected it appears some is going to body fat but a lot is going to muscles. My normal shirts are getting tight around the shoulders and upper torso. I feel awesome and get great pumps in the gym.
    The headaches and back pumps are all but gone. One constant prob is that my chems are liquid and give me horrible heartburn for hours. It seems like just a plain protein shake helps to calm it down and any carbs (rice, maltodex) make it worse. Haven't tried tums or anything otc for it yet. Anyone got tips? Sleep seems to be getting shorter. I am waking up after about 5-6 hours and can't go back to sleep. Dreams have been weird usually bad i am guessing related to night time heart-burn.
  12. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

try to get your 8hrs of sleep, remember that is when you grow for weighing yourself, do it always at the same time so you not guessing what your last meal was and how much you eat, I always weight up on getting up as a reference

are you taking creatine? for me at least it makes bloat like crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

with my work schedule I have a hard time getting 8 hours sometimes but I try. That 8 is sometimes split into 2x4hrs depending on work so that also screws up my weighing sometimes. The last few days have been rough. I tweaked my shoulder so I'm trying to be careful with it. I am seeing some difference in the mirror n my wife says I am looking bigger. Still getting great pumps in the gym from anything I do. Still got the heartburn most of the time to varying degrees. It seems better when I eat so I am starting to dose with food and it seems to help. Weight is holding at about 168 I think because I have been easy on my shoulder and had more random eating and sleep for the last few days but I feel like I am still hardening.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    try to get your 8hrs of sleep, remember that is when you grow for weighing yourself, do it always at the same time so you not guessing what your last meal was and how much you eat, I always weight up on getting up as a reference

are you taking creatine? for me at least it makes bloat like crazy.
    Yeah, doing creatine too but I started that about 3 weeks pre-cycle.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Day 14

Weight is still holding around 169. It seems like my body has always fought hard to stay under 180. Sleep and the heartburn has gotten better. Even though my weight seems to be stayin around the same, I am looking better in the mirror and seem to be hardening up. Strength is up and I have added about 15lbs to most of my lifts. So far so good but I would like to come up a few more lbs by the end of it. I am shoveling rice in around the clock now trying to keep the cals up.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Day 35

Did my last 2 weeks with halo/P-bold alone. No weight gained (still 170) but the mirror says I lost some BF. I gained some strength adding about 5 to most lifts. I had good pumps in the gym but not the intensity like on SD. I just started SD again and felt the intensity come back. Appetite is back up and sleep has improved some. I am taking tums for the heartburn and trying to eat something before I dose and it seems to be helping. No other sides to report. I am interested to see if I gain this second run of SD the same as the first since I had the 2 weeks off. So far I am really liking this cycle.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

Final Results:
    Day 50

Weight: 174 (+14)
    Bicep Straight: 13.5" +.5
    Bicep Flexed: 15.25" +.75
    Thigh: 21" +0
    Calf: 15"+0
    Waist: 35" -.5
    Neck: 16.5" +.5
    Chest: 43" +2
    Chest Expanded: 46" +3

Summary: This cycle felt great. I ended up going 7 weeks. Mostly lean gains. Didn't gain any weight in the middle 2 weeks without the SD but I felt like I hardened my gains from the first 2. I started putting a little bit of belly fat over the last week and my joints are drying out so I am def ready for post. Will add after pics in my pics post below.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT HELP FOR BOLD & H-DROL/HAVOC CYCLE- HELP
    By xx Zues xx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 01:33 PM
  2. Bold/m1, 4ad/m-drol Cycle
    By westward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:11 AM
  3. Bold H-drol cycle, comments please
    By jackofall in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1