Triathalon

Spartan666

Awards
Hey Guys,

I'm new here and this is my first post. I compete in Triathalons that involve, Running, Swimming, and RockClimbing. I also compete in Martial arts Thai Boxing, Wing Chun, Choy lay fut, and kajukenbo.

I have done 4 cycles in the last 10 years....the first being Sustanon 9 years ago, Test E 7 years ago, Dbol/Winstrol 5 years ago and TBol/Anavar 3 years ago (Which Was Amazing!! Kept all my results and was very impressed with strength gains and surprised that I had no sides)

This year someone I met at the gym who has been training in endurance/strength sports for over 20 years recommended the following cycle

TBol 30mg
Anavar 20mg/50mg
Masteron100mg
PCT Nolvadex
Running these doses on a 12 week cycle

Now he understands that I need raw strength, not mass, endurance,aggression, and limited hair loss, etc as I'm 42 years old.

He does this cycle annually and has been doing it for 6 years in a row now with amazing results and no sides......BUT I just met him yesterday at the gym so I'm not going to jump on this before asking seasoned trainers/bodybuilders

So My question is:

I need a point of view from regular users as in my profession there are not many..98% go natural. Does this seem like something you would stack to get the results I need?(Endurance, Strength, Lean body mass, and Aggression with minimal side effects)

I know many bodybuilders suggest to run test in a cycle but.......
Test is out of the question for me as I need way too much PCT on it.....I'm very sensitive to it.
Thanks in advance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 12
Training Forum 1