Cutting with Epi - First Cycle

Dusty8907

Awards
Stats
5'7"
starting weight 175 just coming off a mini 3 month bulk from 157 stayed lean at around 12% bf
23 years old
wanting to try and get into single digit bf numbers for the rest of summer

was bulking on 3200 cals so i decided to cut at 2100 with no cardio beings i hate cardio, if i lose too fast i will up cals to 2300

Cycle Info:

Ibe Epistane - 30/30/40/40/40/40
may go up to 50 if need be but being my first cycle i don't believe i will need to
cycle support 2 scoops with shakes daily ( i actually found i like the taste of this stuff in chocolate)
cel cycle assist - 4 caps 2x daily 3-4 hours between doses of epi
multi
glucosamine/chondroitin/msm
taurine 3mg daily may up to 5mg if i get back pumps
acetyl l carnitine - 1mg
assorted other vits

pct info:
tamoxifen citrate - 40mg for first 2 days/30mg 3rd day/ 20mg rest of that week/20/10/10
contuation of all on cycle supps
creatine
daa - 3g
erase - 1/2/3/3/2/1 should i dose this immediately starting pct with the nolva or wait 2 weeks after beginning pct i have read both
may look into a test booster any suggestions?

currently on day 4 of cycle and not feeling much other than slightly sore joints and a little oddness in right nipple/pec but i think it's just in my head so pushing forward with cycle as planned

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...I think clomid is a better option for PCT , but to each his own I guess, you are all set however and it looks like a pretty well prepared cycle , good luck and keep us posted :)!

Dusty8907

Awards
Hm...I think clomid is a better option for PCT , but to each his own I guess, you are all set however and it looks like a pretty well prepared cycle , good luck and keep us posted :)!
Thanks man, i went with tamoxifen purely because ive read clomids sides are worse. I have done a good deal of research before beginning this cycle and hopefully all goes well and i can prepare a bulking cycle after fall

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Actually , my research , and 2nd hand experience yields that Clomid is actually milder on the body and is more effective as the SERM choice for PCT , but I do believe you did your research and believe that your conclusions have their own reasons of being , thus I respect it :p , like I said to each his own , and yeah bulking cycles are more fun IMO haha , I have seen people feel godlike in the gym with superdrol , massive strength and massive gains is something really appealing :).

Dusty8907

Awards
Actually , my research , and 2nd hand experience yields that Clomid is actually milder on the body and is more effective as the SERM choice for PCT , but I do believe you did your research and believe that your conclusions have their own reasons of being , thus I respect it :p , like I said to each his own , and yeah bulking cycles are more fun IMO haha , I have seen people feel godlike in the gym with superdrol , massive strength and massive gains is something really appealing :).
May have to look at clomid a bit more, im interested now to say the least. Chest and bi's at the gym now feeling a bit drained from lack of cals.

Dusty8907

Awards
Felt decent in the gym today' however my joints are alrdy screaming at me. Feeling relatively well other than that though.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
how much of a deficit if any are you on for the cycle?

Dusty8907

Awards
how much of a deficit if any are you on for the cycle?
roughly 300 cal defecit, i am thinking of bumping it down after the 2nd week of cycle don't wanna lose any muscle on the cut if possible so keeping a low defecit

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Is say stay at maintenance man, you'll still shred up. If u stay at maintenance you'll still be building mass and leaning out, a deficit is when you start playing with losing your gains

Dusty8907

Awards
Day 6 in gym doing legs and lifts have exploded, 15 lbs heavier on everything. Is this the epi? Seems too early

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll follow along.

Dusty8907

Awards
I'll follow along.
Nice to have you along for the ride :), feeling pretty good after the leg workout and getting some food in. been feeling pretty hungry with eating at a slight deficit so bumped up to maintenance.

Dusty8907

Awards
Upping doseage to 40mg today and running out the cycle at that if i can.

scroogemcduck

Awards
notice any sides so far? visible differences yet?

for erase i'm gonna be introducing it 2nd week pct and tapering down

Dusty8907

Awards
No sides besides my nuts pulling a houdini. From what i researched 1/2/3/3/2/1 wirks well

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I noticed the same thing. It just means we take well to EPI. some people don't geting anything out of it. I'm on day 7 and started trenazone today
Day 6 in gym doing legs and lifts have exploded, 15 lbs heavier on everything. Is this the epi? Seems too early

Dusty8907

Awards
I noticed the same thing. It just means we take well to EPI. some people don't geting anything out of it. I'm on day 7 and started trenazone today
Just had my upper body power day, lifts are up by 15 lbs plus some reps :) this is while eating only maintenance by the way

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I'm doing the same thing with my diet. I'm logging mine as well and have my diet posted. I have only gained 1 lbs but i also eased into dosing day 1 10mg day 2 20 day 3 30. then day 7, today, I bumped to 40. today was an off day but tomorrow is leg day so I'm stoked to see what 40mg does.
Just had my upper body power day, lifts are up by 15 lbs plus some reps :) this is while eating only maintenance by the way

Dusty8907

Awards
I'm doing the same thing with my diet. I'm logging mine as well and have my diet posted. I have only gained 1 lbs but i also eased into dosing day 1 10mg day 2 20 day 3 30. then day 7, today, I bumped to 40. today was an off day but tomorrow is leg day so I'm stoked to see what 40mg does.
Gl with it man, i cant see much of a difference yet but i figure by week 3-4 there shld be noticeable ones

Dusty8907

Awards
Thinking about having a carbup day once a week, this higher protein low carb diet is draining me during the day before my workouts. My numbers are still looking good but i think one carbup day a week will help my intensity. Thoughts ?

Dusty8907

Awards
Day 9 - 2nd day of 40mg
felt amazing at the gym today, it was a power lower body day. my sldl increased by 40 pounds on my last set, felt like a madman in there today. Can't wait to see what i can do on my hypertrophy days as far as vascularity and pounding out reps til failure goes. No sides really to mention yet, have had a slight back pump i believe but only lasted a brief few minutes so nothing to serious. few pimples but i've always had slight acne come and go so nothing different than normal. feeling relatively good, but i am starting to feel very very hungry.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
im right behind u buddy, day twos tommorrow. ill be following this. not enough people responded to my thread so i wont waste my time logging it, but maybe we can give each other feedback if need be. you can be my senior officer of one week, and ill be your epi apprentice

Dusty8907

Awards
im right behind u buddy, day twos tommorrow. ill be following this. not enough people responded to my thread so i wont waste my time logging it, but maybe we can give each other feedback if need be. you can be my senior officer of one week, and ill be your epi apprentice
Lol, for sure man. I'm not sure how you're responding yet, but i felt some strength gain on day 6 which is pretty crazy seeing as it won't fully kick in til week 3. My strength is going through the roof. Everyday i'm feeling stronger and i'm dropping a lil weight now. still at my 2300 cal maintenance right now, can't wait to run a bulk cycle possibly with epi again with this kind of strength increase.

Dusty8907

Awards
Day 11
Feeling Pretty decent, seems that my strength is up and down as my weights were fairly average today. Nothing special but i did have a good pump going. I look slightly leaner but it could just be in my head. Getting a slight bit of acne but that's no biggie, i usually have a small amount come and go anyways so nothing special really. I have been feeling very hungry as of late though. Definitely ready to see what next week has in store for me.

My workout today:

Pendlay Rows
115 x 8 warmup
135 x 3
145 x 2 x 3
155 x 2 x 3
165 x 3

Chinups

Seated Cable Rowes
55x 10 warmup
120 x 12
140 x 8
120 x 12 last 4 were static holds

db shrugs
40s x 10 warmup
90s x 15
100s x 15

close grip pulldowns
55 x 10 warmup
100 x 20
120 x 15

seated db press
40 x 12
50 x 12
60 x 8

upright rows
65 x 15
70 x 15 (ugly last 2 reps)
70 x 12 (ugly last 2 reps)

side lat raises
15s x 15
20s x 15
25s x 13

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
how much ru working each muscle group a week while on cycle?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
epi treated me well on a deficit... leaned out and got stronger.... good luck! Get some joint support or you might be hurting down the road in this cycle..

Dusty8907

Awards
epi treated me well on a deficit... leaned out and got stronger.... good luck! Get some joint support or you might be hurting down the road in this cycle..
already have joint support, joints aren't doing too bad as of yet. I did have a slight aching in them the first week but that seems to have faded for now. Can't wait to feel the full effects next week on it. Possibly going to 50mg my last two weeks depending on sides.

Dusty8907

Awards
Lower body day yesterday
Squats
135x10 warmup
185 x 3
195 x 3 x 3
205 x 2 x 3

smith machine hack squats
90 x 12
120 x 12
150 x 9

Leg Press
260 x 15
355 x 12

Leg extensions

115 x 15
130 x 16
115 x 17

romanian deads
135 x 8
185 x 10
so tired didn't do last set felt horribly exhausted

leg curls
100 x 15
115 x 15

standing calf raises
135 x 15
145 x 15
155 x 15

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Yea my joints are hurting and its day five. Not severe, but my ankles feel "snappy' and my wrists kinda cringe if I throw up a lot on the bench. Today I also had pretty bad lethargy, and I kept falling asleep on the couch every two hours. Pretty weird

LITERaCOLA

Awards
get some cissus for your joint. helped mine pretty much the same day.
Yea my joints are hurting and its day five. Not severe, but my ankles feel "snappy' and my wrists kinda cringe if I throw up a lot on the bench. Today I also had pretty bad lethargy, and I kept falling asleep on the couch every two hours. Pretty weird

Dusty8907

Awards
Today i just felt weak idk why. Hopefully i get more of that strength i seen last week. Although i am only eating maintenance so if my lifts stay the same and i can do a nice clean cut i'll be pretty happy. Don't wanna lose much of that hard earned muscle. Can see all 6 abs now and obliques are really starting to pop, gonna take some measurements tomorrow and see where i'm at after 3 weeks of cutting

Dusty8907

Awards
Day 14
Bad back pump started after my workout last night and still have it today. Going to up taurine intake to combat it. Pretty bad pain unless i lay down.

Dusty8907

Awards
Day 15
Had a power upperbody day today, felt really good. Didn't feel much different from normal until about mid workout. Then I noticed my reps all doubled from previous workouts. Same weight just doubled up on my reps. Going ot have to increase weight and lower reps for next week and the rest of this week. hopefully this is a sign that the epi is kicking in finally.

awild1797

Awards
Im running almost the exact same cycle and I must say my strength gains have shot through the roof. I am currently at the start of week 3 running 50mg. This is my first cycle and man do I feel good at the gym! No sides to speak of yet, less the joint pain mainly in my left shoulder :( Ill be following along with your thread bro!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
week 3 it is suppose to kick in. I'm actually on day 15 as well and it's leg day. Already noticed increase in strength for me but i expect today to be even better.
Day 15
Had a power upperbody day today, felt really good. Didn't feel much different from normal until about mid workout. Then I noticed my reps all doubled from previous workouts. Same weight just doubled up on my reps. Going ot have to increase weight and lower reps for next week and the rest of this week. hopefully this is a sign that the epi is kicking in finally.

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to this forum .
I'm 29 , 5'9" . 190lb at 16%bf
I just started an epi cycle today I'm basically doing the same split 30/30/40/40/40/40 with cel cycle assist and am going to to pct with forged pct and ahd . Is there any tweaks to my cycle you would make ? I've previously done an similar a50 cycle wich was really mild . Thanks guys and good luck on yours!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
it's solid for a first real cycle if you feel up to it maybe the last 2 weeks try for 50 but it is your first cycle but some people do go that high first time around.
Do you have a serm and pct altogether already set up?
I just started an epi cycle today I'm basically doing the same split 30/30/40/40/40/40 with cel cycle assist and am going to to pct with forged pct and ahd . Is there any tweaks to my cycle you would make ? I've previously done an similar a50 cycle wich was really mild . Thanks guys and good luck on yours!

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
Ya I was thinking about the 50 for the last two weeks too.. Yes I already have my forged pct and ahd on hand but not sure as to dosage and days any tips ? Thanks

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Ya I was thinking about the 50 for the last two weeks too.. Yes I already have my forged pct and ahd on hand but not sure as to dosage and days any tips ? Thanks
Where is your SERM????

LITERaCOLA

Awards
SERM SERM SERM. you always get your serm and have it on hand before you start any cycle

Dusty8907

Awards
No Serm? Would not cycle without serm.

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
That's why I'm here guys what you recommend ? I can get it today . Thanks .

Dusty8907

Awards
That's why I'm here guys what you recommend ? I can get it today . Thanks .
Most people go with nolva because it's cheap and easy to get, clomid is also a possibility. Just checkout some logs and do a bit of research on SERMS. Since you already started your cycle i would do it fairly quickly though to be on the safe side.

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
No Serm? Would not cycle without serm.
I can get it today what do I need ? I didn't have one on hand because from my research a-hd did the same thing but I'm all ears to any knowledge you can share thans!

LITERaCOLA

Awards
a-hd is a pct test booster and i don't know how reliable. serm is different it kick starts your test production back and reduces chance of gyno. I'd go with clomid but it's just a preference.
I can get it today what do I need ? I didn't have one on hand because from my research a-hd did the same thing but I'm all ears to any knowledge you can share thans!

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
a-hd is a pct test booster and i don't know how reliable. serm is different it kick starts your test production back and reduces chance of gyno. I'd go with clomid but it's just a preference.
Ok awsome I'll pick some up . Do you start that with pct or after ?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I don't want to be that guy to bash you but cmon man. You should have done more research before starting a cycle. start the day after your last dose and taper off it. research it.
Ok awsome I'll pick some up . Do you start that with pct or after ?

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
Awsome guys well thanks for the info you probably saved me from some nasty gyno and I'll keep you guys updates on my progress ..

cvortex1333

cvortex1333

Awards
I don't want to be that guy to bash you but cmon man. You should have done more research before starting a cycle. start the day after your last dose and taper off it. research it.
I did months of research .. That's actually why I picked epistane instead of beastrol or diesolbolan 2.0 I wanted somthing mild with low sides and through my research I thought forged pct had everything I needed .. If u don't want to be that guy then don't be that guy that simple .. Thanks for you .02 though ..