My first ph cycle - Epistane

dg22

Awards
Hi guys,

Going to do my first ph cycle after summer, around October time. Given its my first time, I want to make sure I do it properly.

Will be doing a 5/6 week cycle on 20/40/40/40/40/40
What do you guys think of these levels?

Also, whilst on cycle:
Taurine (pumps)
Hawthorn Berry (blood pressure)
Milk Thistle (liver)
DHT Blocker
Cissus (joints)

The dht blocker is aimed to protect my hairline, just a personal choice. Other than that do you think it's too much, anything there unnecessary or anything missing? I know it seems a lot but i think it's better being safe than sorry!

For pct, was thinking:
Esto Surpress
Creatine
Tribulus

Run for 4 weeks, but wanted to know what kind of levels of the estosurpress to run, and also if thi should be tapered down gradually or just stopped? Again, anything missing, too much?

Thanks in advance guys an cant wait to get started

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what PH?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry in thread title didn't notice. lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your goal with the cycle? How about personal stats? height/weight/bf%

I would drop trib from pct unless you have it already, it doesn't do much. You should add DAA, I'm not familiar with esto supress but erase works great started the 2nd or 3rd week of pct and tapered down. Also get yourself a SERM like clomid and run it 50/25/25/25 starting the day after your last dose of epi.

Your on-cycle support looks fine to me. Might add some fish oil and a good multi vitamin.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I think a week a 20 is worthless. I would just go up to 30.

dg22

Awards
What is your goal with the cycle? How about personal stats? height/weight/bf%

I would drop trib from pct unless you have it already, it doesn't do much. You should add DAA, I'm not familiar with esto supress but erase works great started the 2nd or 3rd week of pct and tapered down. Also get yourself a SERM like clomid and run it 50/25/25/25 starting the day after your last dose of epi.

5"11, 182 pounds, bf probably around13-14% (complete estimate) but should be lower by the time of the cycle.
Looking to put on about 8-10 pound of lean muscle on the cycle, give or take.

Is DAA a natural test booster? Also thought of Esto surprise as it seems to work as a serm and is commercially available, unlike nolva it clomid which appear to be prescription drugs, unless I'm wrong?

Fish oil seems good, heard a lot about joints drying out on epi cycles so should be beneficial

do you have experience of epi?
Thanks

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Get a serm or get a bra come to mind?

And unless u bought it all, u should just get cycle support. Theres
More to support than bp and liver. Ph's affect your prostate and blood lipids as well, thats why cycl support supplements have so many ingredients, not just hawthorne and milk thistle

Btw look up for a place to buy serm. Thats all i can say

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Like thunder said , where's your nolva. All these myths about not needing serms is playing with fire. Tit fire. I'm running epi next week for six weeks and wouldn't even think of starting without a serm. Don't go balls deep ignorantly man, you'll look good for a few weeks and meltdown, prolly look something like ted bundy post cycle. **** it thug life I guess

dg22

Awards
Sorry for the delayed response guys.

Cheers for your input, I haven't bought anything yet so will look high and low for a serm.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Sorry for the delayed response guys.

Cheers for your input, I haven't bought anything yet so will look high and low for a serm.
Epi is dry as hell too. So u should look into joint support supplements.especially if you're prone to joint pain like I am. Look up orange triad or super cissus