First Ultradrol Cycle

Matt Hatchett

Awards
Hey guys first off just want to say I'm new to the site and love all of the info so far! I've been doing some research and I'm about to start my first ultradrol cycle. Critique away, I want to get it right!

Week 1-2 (preload)
Hawthorn Berry
Cycle Assist
Liver Longer

Week 3-6 (UD cycle)
UD 8/12/12/12
Cycle Assist
Liver Longer

Week 7-10 (PCT)
Nolva
PCT Assist (never used, heard good things, input?)
Liver Longer

Will also be taking fish oil, creatine, protein, and a multi throughout entire cycle. Hopefully I've posted in the correct forum so this thread doesn't get removed AGAIN. Thanks again!

Matt Hatchett

Awards
Take it I don't need to change anything?

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Looks good, maybe add some DAA to your PCT. I usually have extra cycle assist and continue that into PCT. Make sure to properly dose the nolva.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
and take the fish oil when you take your UD, better absorption, and space out support ~4 hr from UD dose.

Matt Hatchett

Awards
Have you ever used the PCT Assist or know anybody who has? Just curious if it's worth buying or if I should just continue the Cycle Assist in PCT.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Have you ever used the PCT Assist or know anybody who has? Just curious if it's worth buying or if I should just continue the Cycle Assist in PCT.
Pct assists are usualy test boosters. Somtimes mixed with natural ai's (not strong enough to be used effectively as an ai)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I'd throw some Erase or Lean Xtreme in the PCT for cortisol control. I had my best gains on UD when I upped dosage to 16 and 20.

Matt Hatchett

Awards
I'd throw some Erase or Lean Xtreme in the PCT for cortisol control. I had my best gains on UD when I upped dosage to 16 and 20.
I thought about upping the dose to 16 but wasn't sure since this is my first UD cycle.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
It was my first Ud cycle too but I have done plenty of other cycles prior. Just play it by ear, if you're seeing good gains then there's no reason to up the dosage.

Matt Hatchett

Awards
It was my first Ud cycle too but I have done plenty of other cycles prior. Just play it by ear, if you're seeing good gains then there's no reason to up the dosage.
That's the plan, I just didn't want to start out too low and waste a week. So far I think I have everything down. I just need to get a couple waves in of my new routine and then I'll get started. I was curious about when to take the UD. Should the dosage be split up throughout the day, before workouts, before bed?

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
I just try to split them up evenly throughout the day so you're always getting it in your system evenly. I've never noticed any difference in changing my dosing times, but that's just me. I think starting at 8 is fine.