EPI (Havoc) % Trenadrol cycle log...thus far

BigBicepBill

BigBicepBill

Awards
I figured i would take this time to go over the success of my cycle so far. Im currently running havoc and trenadrol. Havoc at 40mg all 6 weeks and trenadrol at 80/80/80/120/120/120. this is the mid point of my third week, and i must say this stuff is awesome. My beginning weight was 181 and my weight now is 193. These two products work great together. I've ran trenadrol solo before and its great for strength and mass. the EPI works well to aid the mass building but still gives you the solid muscle feeling and allows you to cut while maintaining mass. That was always an issue for me and most body builders to maintain mass and "sculpt". my benching went from 225 (i had to take a couple months off due to injuries) to 315! just a little more cycle info, I'm running my cycle assist by CEL, protein, PWO, and Con-Crete for on cycle and I'm going to run forma stanzol, Nolva, and PCT for post cycle. I recommend this cycle to everyone because it has given my great success. Ill keep posting results. Thanks, BBB