SARMS S4 Log

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
SARMs S4 Log

My main goal is to bulk up and see if this SARMs S4 is actually legit since I've been curious about it for a while. The biggest reason for me taking this is because I'm recovering from depression and it would be great if this could give me that extra boost that I need in the gym right now. When I started lifting I weighed a whopping 120 pounds soaking wet and then I managed to slowly build myself up to around 150 pounds. Then after hovering around there for a little while I was diagnosed with clinical depression and then I pretty much lost most of it and was back down to around 130 pounds. After I got through that I started going back to the gym during February and now I'm up to around 160 pounds (12-14% BF) so I feel pretty confident in my diet/training right now. Also I've heard that S4 is good for healing up some joint problems so I'm also going to monitor how my joints are during this since my shoulders/knees aren't all that great. I'll be taking in roughly 3500 calories a day with 200g+ protein a day and it should be pretty clean consisting of mostly rice, chicken, milk, PB, etc.

Dosing
50mg ED (30 days)

PCT
DAA, 0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3

I don't think this will cause suppression too hard so I'm assuming I'll just need DAA but I'll have other things on hand just in case if my body doesn't react well.

Overall I'm not expecting HUGE things but I'm looking mostly for strength increases and don't anticipate too much extra size increase from this.

--------------------

Starting weight: 158.6

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Took 25mg one hour before my workout. This stuff tastes like absolute ass.

Chest/Triceps
Gym session definitely went very well but I'm just assuming that it was the placebo effect but I did feel more pumped in my triceps than usual. Upped my DB bench by 5 pounds since last session which is surprising since I didn't get to do my chest workout last week. I need to buy a dip belt since my gym magically lost theirs and I can't do weighted dips anymore which sucks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm in this bitch bro. Kill that sh*t.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm in :/ but for all I know , Osta is better for bulking and S4 is better for cutting.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I don't really mind too much since I got the S4 for so cheap. I'm looking mostly for strength gains anyway so I won't be too upset if I don't get super hyooge. If I drop BF % while getting stronger and it turns into more of a recomp that wouldn't bother me.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks guys! I don't really mind too much since I got the S4 for so cheap. I'm looking mostly for strength gains anyway so I won't be too upset if I don't get super hyooge. If I drop BF % while getting stronger and it turns into more of a recomp that wouldn't bother me.
Still at that size and weight...Osta would've done you real nice , on a pure bulk you can get up to 9lbs on osta without the vision side effects and (sometimes) without the shutdown from S4

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Oh well, it is what it is! I'm still going to try and make the best of out of this regardless and maybe I'll try Osta out in a couple months and see how that goes and compare them.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh well, it is what it is! I'm still going to try and make the best of out of this regardless and maybe I'll try Osta out in a couple months and see how that goes and compare them.
Good luck! We'll be following along , my advice would be go NUTS on calories , keep them as high as you can eat and lift as heavy as you can , that way S4 keeps you lean and you still grow , sorta a lean bulk bro!! Just keep kCals around 4500-5000 and **** cardio!!! Just LIFT BIG...Increased recovery time is a trait of S4 , close to being on real sh1t so go balls to the wall with 5 days a week training yo!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Will do!

Things of note: My appetite is up severely already. It seems like everything I put in my stomach is digested almost immediately. I'll keep a look out for any vision side effects also. Taking my 2nd dose in about 2 hours.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Will do!

Things of note: My appetite is up severely already. It seems like everything I put in my stomach is digested almost immediately. I'll keep a look out for any vision side effects also. Taking my 2nd dose in about 2 hours.
How are you gonna be dosing it throughout the cycle?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Most people say do 1 dose in the morning, 1 pre-workout but I always workout in the morning so I'll be taking my 2nd dose later. Probably about 4 hours after my workout.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Most people say do 1 dose in the morning, 1 pre-workout but I always workout in the morning so I'll be taking my 2nd dose later. Probably about 4 hours after my workout.
Yeah I mean how much 50mg str8 every day in 2 doses? Or you gonna try to play around with it?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 50mg will be as high as I go ED unless if I decide to pick up another bottle and decide to throw it up to 75mg if I'm not feeling the effects too much anymore.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah, 50mg will be as high as I go ED unless if I decide to pick up another bottle and decide to throw it up to 75mg if I'm not feeling the effects too much anymore.
Just watch out for vision sides , I have seen at least 2 log cases where people report the damage being irreversible after even a year...so yeah be careful yo.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd go up to 75mg max only if u don't get vision sides at 50mg.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. That's why I doubt I'll go over 50mg for this cycle just because I don't want to have to deal with any of the vision sides. Especially since I drive at night a lot.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Agreed. That's why I doubt I'll go over 50mg for this cycle just because I don't want to have to deal with any of the vision sides. Especially since I drive at night a lot.
Lol night blindness would b horrible, now as for the yellow tint that could get interesting lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol night blindness would b horrible, now as for the yellow tint that could get interesting lol.
Worse if you had both...you would only partially see your once normal girlfriend that now more looks more yellow than a chinese prostitute with hepatitis...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Worse if you had both...you would only partially see your once normal girlfriend that now more looks more yellow than a chinese prostitute with hepatitis...
Man i'd still f*ck her.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Man i'd still f*ck her.
True , as long as its not true hepatitis and it only looks like it...who the f*ck cares haha!

Brace yourselves , the "I'd still f*ck her with hep" post is coming...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
True , as long as its not true hepatitis and it only looks like it...who the f*ck cares haha!

Brace yourselves , the "I'd still f*ck her with hep" post is coming...
Naw that's where I draw the line, I can't let my dick fall off.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
This log has gone in the wrong direction! I feel like if the thread kept progressing like that it could end up very strangely... :laugh:

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Got in anywhere between 3500-4000 calories today of relatively clean foods. Tomorrow is Olympic lifts/volume legs day!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This log has gone in the wrong direction! I feel like if the thread kept progressing like that it could end up very strangely... :laugh:
Lol I'm always weird.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Got in anywhere between 3500-4000 calories today of relatively clean foods. Tomorrow is Olympic lifts/volume legs day!
Good sh*t bro. See how u gain with those calories, S4 is good sh*t but u wouldn't wanna overeat and end up putting on some fat u know.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didn't get to update today. Was pretty busy and slightly tweaked my hamstring yesterday so I decided just to move everything back a day. I'll give an update tomorrow!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Weight: 161.0 (+2.4)
Muscles feel fuller with no fat/water weight gain. Maybe a little loss of fat around midsection.

Back/Biceps
Increased DB row weight by 5 lbs. Did the weight I thought I was going to do 3x3 with for 5x5.
Great endurance/less recovery time between sets.

Sides
Appetite up
No effects on my vision
Lifting endurance up

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 3
Weight: 161.0 (+2.4)
Muscles feel fuller with no fat/water weight gain. Maybe a little loss of fat around midsection.

Back/Biceps
Increased DB row weight by 5 lbs. Did the weight I thought I was going to do 3x3 with for 5x5.
Great endurance/less recovery time between sets.

Sides
Appetite up
No effects on my vision
Lifting endurance up
Good sh*t bro, go balls deep in this bitch.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the support bro!

Day 4
Shoulders/Triceps
45x5x5 DB Shoulder Press which is a new PR for me. Seems weak but my shoulders have never been my strong point really.
Finished the workout in probably 35 minutes which is crazy. I feel like this stuff limits my fatigue a lot so my intensity is very high and my rest between sets is very little. Never thought I'd do an 18 set, low rep workout that fast.

Sides
Same as before! No changes so far.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Naw that's where I draw the line, I can't let my dick fall off.
Appreciate the support bro!

Day 4
Shoulders/Triceps
45x5x5 DB Shoulder Press which is a new PR for me. Seems weak but my shoulders have never been my strong point really.
Finished the workout in probably 35 minutes which is crazy. I feel like this stuff limits my fatigue a lot so my intensity is very high and my rest between sets is very little. Never thought I'd do an 18 set, low rep workout that fast.

Sides
Same as before! No changes so far.
My PR on Shoulders was 45 for a while hehe , I was stuck there like a month and then started doing OH presses and my DB shoulder press skyrocketed , I can do 70'sX5 now ;p for a tike like me thats good hehehe , try OH pressing more , you'll see how it boosts a lot of your lifts , including your bench too!

Good to know , no sides so far! Keep killing it yo! go balls to the wall bro!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I was going to do OH presses today but since I did rack pulls yesterday I didn't really want to test my luck with my lower back being fatigued still. I've been doing the DB presses for a while so I'll definitely switch it up next session!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Weight: 164.0 (+5.4)

I'll be off from lifting until Monday most likely. Have a slight strain with my rotator cuff from yesterday apparently so I'm going to just keep heat on it and try not to use my right arm too much until then. If it's still not doing great I'll probably just do Legs on Monday & Friday and Back on Wednesday. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 5
Weight: 164.0 (+5.4)

I'll be off from lifting until Monday most likely. Have a slight strain with my rotator cuff from yesterday apparently so I'm going to just keep heat on it and try not to use my right arm too much until then. If it's still not doing great I'll probably just do Legs on Monday & Friday and Back on Wednesday. I'll let you guys know what happens.
You're gaining weight fast that's what's up. Rest that shoulder bro and take it easy, just pound your legs and back, I'm sure your shoulder will b good.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah thats some pretty quick poundage son! Keep it up! And just be careful with the shoulder , shouldn't be too bad for legs and back , keep those squats DEEP son , and some nice form deadlifts and you'll get huge haha

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't gotten to update lately guys! Between my shoulder and other things in life I've been pretty busy.

Day 8
Didn't get to check the weight but it's been hovering around the same as last time.

Legs/Abs
Decided to start the 10x3 program with 60 second rests between the sets. Did deadlifts at 185x10x3 because I didn't want to overdo it the first time. It was fairly easy so I may bump it up to 225 next workout and my endurance and recovery between sets was awesome! Shoulder didn't really bother me at all so that's always a plus.

Sides
I got the yellow tint in my vision for a short period of time but it went away after like 15 minutes so hopefully that's all I'll have to deal with.
Everything else from before is the same though!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sorry I haven't gotten to update lately guys! Between my shoulder and other things in life I've been pretty busy.

Day 8
Didn't get to check the weight but it's been hovering around the same as last time.

Legs/Abs
Decided to start the 10x3 program with 60 second rests between the sets. Did deadlifts at 185x10x3 because I didn't want to overdo it the first time. It was fairly easy so I may bump it up to 225 next workout and my endurance and recovery between sets was awesome! Shoulder didn't really bother me at all so that's always a plus.

Sides
I got the yellow tint in my vision for a short period of time but it went away after like 15 minutes so hopefully that's all I'll have to deal with.
Everything else from before is the same though!
Lets hope that yellow tint doesn't come back bro! How about night blindness?

Overall good stuff bro keep it up!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
No night blindness that I've experienced so far.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not updating! I've been super busy.

Day 12
Weight: 167.6 (+9.0) The hell? o_O
Yesterday was a super carb heavy day so I'm expecting that to go down tomorrow.

Legs/Abs
Did the 10x3 routine for deadlifts again. 225x10x3 with the 60 second rest intervals. Felt pretty good and didn't seem too heavy so I might slap two more 25's on next and see how that goes.

Also did Chest/Triceps on Friday it went well. Added 5 pounds onto my DB flat bench again so that felt pretty good! Tried to incorporate shoulders into the workout instead of giving it a separate day ever since I tweaked my rotator cuff. It was alright but was still uncomfortable doing military presses so I just stuck to rear delt flys and raises for the workout. Might get my shoulder looked at this weekend if it doesn't get any better. It's weird since I can still do all of my chest and backs exercises without any discomfort whatsoever.

Did Back/Biceps on Wednesday but can't really remember my workout too well. Sorry!

Sides
I think I only get the vision issues when I take a dose too close to my workout since I took the previous two days about 20-25 minutes pre-WO. Every other time I've been perfectly fine.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sorry for not updating! I've been super busy.

Day 12
Weight: 167.6 (+9.0) The hell? o_O
Yesterday was a super carb heavy day so I'm expecting that to go down tomorrow.

Legs/Abs
Did the 10x3 routine for deadlifts again. 225x10x3 with the 60 second rest intervals. Felt pretty good and didn't seem too heavy so I might slap two more 25's on next and see how that goes.

Also did Chest/Triceps on Friday it went well. Added 5 pounds onto my DB flat bench again so that felt pretty good! Tried to incorporate shoulders into the workout instead of giving it a separate day ever since I tweaked my rotator cuff. It was alright but was still uncomfortable doing military presses so I just stuck to rear delt flys and raises for the workout. Might get my shoulder looked at this weekend if it doesn't get any better. It's weird since I can still do all of my chest and backs exercises without any discomfort whatsoever.

Sides
I think I only get the vision issues when I take a dose too close to my workout since I took the previous two days about 20-25 minutes pre-WO. Every other time I've been perfectly fine.

Now that is rather interesting...could it be the Vision Sides are influenced by adrenaline releases and CNS interaction? It could have to do with some part of the compound messing with the adrenal medulla giving a higher Epinephrine response...and could cause the mess up with the eyes , some people claim that when they had their adrenaline spikes due to shock or intense training they had vision related symptoms such as flashes in the eyes as well as a difficulty to focus due to change in color scheme...Might be far fetched but still related...thoughts Dr.Str8ed?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Could b one of those. Idk how that could b tested though, some ppl just had the yellow tint in general all day.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I'll try it out this week and let you guys know what happens. I'll take a dose around 20 minutes pre-WO for one of my night sessions and then probably one dose about 1 1/2 hours before another one and see what happens. It's definitely weird.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'll try it out this week and let you guys know what happens. I'll take a dose around 20 minutes pre-WO for one of my night sessions and then probably one dose about 1 1/2 hours before another one and see what happens. It's definitely weird.
Do let me know please haha I got no way of testing this or measuring it on rats xD!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Checked my weight again today and it was 165.0 (+6.4) which I think it more realistic than my super carbed up weight, haha. My calves are sore as FU today though because I did box calf raises on the smith machine yesterday and tore the hell out of my muscle fibers apparently because it sucks to walk. The seated calf raises weren't really doing it for me.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Weight: 167.2 (+8.6)

I've been doing mostly shoulder rehab work this week just so I can get back into my regular routines and it seems to be working so far. Did Back/Biceps on Tuesday and Thursday which consisted mostly of:
DB Rows
Face pulls
Cuban press
Rear delt fly
BB bent over rows (upper back focus)

Overall my shoulder is feeling pretty good so I should be able to get back to a regular routine by next week.

Sides
I took my dose about 10 minutes before I left for my workout but no vision sides at the end of my workout. I = confused.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Day 17
Weight: 167.2 (+8.6)

I've been doing mostly shoulder rehab work this week just so I can get back into my regular routines and it seems to be working so far. Did Back/Biceps on Tuesday and Thursday which consisted mostly of:
DB Rows
Face pulls
Cuban press
Rear delt fly
BB bent over rows (upper back focus)

Overall my shoulder is feeling pretty good so I should be able to get back to a regular routine by next week.

Sides
I took my dose about 10 minutes before I left for my workout but no vision sides at the end of my workout. I = confused.
Hmmm...throw in deadlifts bro and chin ups haha good job on the weight increase

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice weight is climbing good, and no vision sides.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...throw in deadlifts bro and chin ups haha good job on the weight increase
I was going to do Deadlifts yesterday but my calves were still sore as hell so I decided to just wait until Saturday. I'll probably be trying chin ups on Saturday because it kind of hurt my shoulder to jump up and hang on the bar before.

Nice weight is climbing good, and no vision sides.
:wiggle:

I also decided to drop my calories a bit by lowering my carb intake and I still seem to be gaining so that's always a plus.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Weight: 165.0 (+6.4)
I knew that I wasn't going to be able to go to the gym for a while so I decided to hit up the IF diet and do that for the 5 days I wasn't in the gym. Lost some fat around the midsection and my strength still went up! Will probably continue the IF diet since it seems to work well with my body.

Back/Biceps
Last day of my shoulder rehab since my shoulder feels a good 90% recovered. I'll still be doing two back days a week to build up my upper back/rear delts to reduce the chance of injuring my rotator cuff again.
BB Bent Over Rows
Face pulls: 80x4x8 -> 110x4x8 :banana:
Straight arm lat pulldown
Hammer Strength Rows
Zottman Curls
Reverse Preacher Curls

Sides
Everything the same!