HELP FIRST TIMER
- 05-28-2012, 10:28 PM
- 05-28-2012, 10:58 PM
For all I know from my friends who juice...they never drink more than 2 beers when they are ON CYCLE...Idk if there's any science behind it or just broscience but yeah...Thats all I know...
BUMP for some pro's>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
05-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Ethanol turns into acetaldehyde and acetate which r toxic. They'll inhibit protein synthesis which is crucial to putting on mass and keeping it. So to simplify this, alcohol will destroy muscle tissue. Just don't drink bro its not worth it especially if you're cycling.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jmoney02 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 4Last Post: 06-28-2009, 03:57 AM
- By mongoose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2007, 09:13 PM
- By virtex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2007, 01:14 PM
- By INWORK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:51 PM
- By 5luke2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:35 AM