First Superdrol Cycle Help!

Curlyfri3z

Awards
I have some SD-10, not really sure how I should do this. I'm at 165lbs 5'6'' and I'm trying to be at around 180 after PCT. Right now this is my plan:

SD-10 10/20/20/20

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
Recycle

I'm also gonna use Organ Shield, Creatine, Craze, Multi, Fish Oil, and joint support. Diet is in check and I'll be training heavy, focusing on compound movements.

I was thinking stacking with Epi, but I've heard stacking 2 Methyls is bad. Would bridging with it be a good idea? Maybe 2-3 weeks of Epi after the SD? Or should I just stick to this for now.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
How old are you, what's your training and ph /ds experience? What are you're goals? What's your nutrition look like?

Ive only done low doses of epi and never noticed much from it. IMO 2 methyls are fine if you pay attention to sides and take liver protection and don't drink etc etc. I'm personally running sd and mechabol right now at higher doses, with tudca, udca AND cycle assist to help the liver out. Not experiencing anything negative right now BUT this ain't my first rodeo with gear. If you're worried just run the sd straight up. You'll see a good gain if you eat right. You wont keep a 15 lb gain after pct period. You may keep 5 or so though.

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
I wouldnt run craze on sdrol, for me its blood pressure reasons. And craze is pretty potent, you should be feeling like a beast just on the sdrol alone.

Curlyfri3z

Awards
I'm 24, I've been training for the past 8 years on/off, but I just started hitting it really hard about a year ago. I did a cycle of trenadrol and another with epi about 3 years ago while I was in the military but I haven't messed with anything since then. I had some good results.
My goal is to get over my plateau. I've barely gone up in strength for the past 3 months. I want to bulk up a little more and stay at around the same body fat (about 15%).
I'm eating about 3500 calories a day and about 180g of protein. I get about 1500 of these cals from Monster Mass. The rest from tuna sandwiches, mashed potatoes, white rice, mixed veggies, lots of bananas and chicken. That's literally almost all I eat. Planning on bringing this up to 4000 cal while on cycle.

I'm thinking I'll just do the superdrol and see how it goes.

I'll definitely keep the craze out, thanks for the tip. Could I use it during pct?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm 24, I've been training for the past 8 years on/off, but I just started hitting it really hard about a year ago. I did a cycle of trenadrol and another with epi about 3 years ago while I was in the military but I haven't messed with anything since then. I had some good results.
My goal is to get over my plateau. I've barely gone up in strength for the past 3 months. I want to bulk up a little more and stay at around the same body fat (about 15%).
I'm eating about 3500 calories a day and about 180g of protein. I get about 1500 of these cals from Monster Mass. The rest from tuna sandwiches, mashed potatoes, white rice, mixed veggies, lots of bananas and chicken. That's literally almost all I eat. Planning on bringing this up to 4000 cal while on cycle.

I'm thinking I'll just do the superdrol and see how it goes.

I'll definitely keep the craze out, thanks for the tip. Could I use it during pct?

Just out of curiousity, whens the last time you took a week or two off from lifting? Sdrol is a great drug but if youre not making progress at all you could be bordering on over training. Im not familiar with craze unfortunately so maybe these others can help.

Curlyfri3z

Awards
I took a a one week off during spring break in early march. After that I was doing a four day split. Now for the past month I've been hitting it 6 days a week, one body part a day. I've been experimenting with high reps, low reps, and even cutting out cardio. I haven't added more than ten pounds to any major lift in the past six months. I don't want to take any breaks this summer I literally have all the time in the world to workout I want to make the best of it lol

I actually just used craze for the first time this week and it's by far the best preworkout I've ever used.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I took a a one week off during spring break in early march. After that I was doing a four day split. Now for the past month I've been hitting it 6 days a week, one body part a day. I've been experimenting with high reps, low reps, and even cutting out cardio. I haven't added more than ten pounds to any major lift in the past six months. I don't want to take any breaks this summer I literally have all the time in the world to workout I want to make the best of it lol

I actually just used craze for the first time this week and it's by far the best preworkout I've ever used.
Give the sd a go man! On pct you can get away with 4 weeks with nolva. Id say go 40/20/20/20, but ive been known to over do things. Get some erase to add in and youre solid.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Your dosing looks good and so does pct. I wouldn't run craze either for bp reasons.

Now.... you may just be over training. Your body needs time to grow and recover. Just because muscles aren't sore doesn't mean they don't need to recover. Go to simplyshredded.com and look at PHAT training. Its a great program and will give you great gains on SD. The program and article is written by layne norton.

Curlyfri3z

Awards
Give the sd a go man! On pct you can get away with 4 weeks with nolva. Id say go 40/20/20/20, but ive been known to over do things. Get some erase to add in and youre solid.
Nice, I was actually wondering about Erase. I'm going to look into that. Thanks a lot for the tips bro!

Your dosing looks good and so does pct. I wouldn't run craze either for bp reasons.

Now.... you may just be over training. Your body needs time to grow and recover. Just because muscles aren't sore doesn't mean they don't need to recover. Go to simplyshredded.com and look at PHAT training. Its a great program and will give you great gains on SD. The program and article is written by layne norton.
Yeah I'm gonna keep that stuff out of the cycle. I doubt I'll need craze anyway while on superdrol lol

The PHAT training is definitely something I'm going to try. I'm guilty of going to failure almost every set. Thanks for the help man!

I think I'll see what kinda gains I can make in a month or so, then I'll start my cycle. Feel a lot more prepared now. Thanks everyone for the input!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Your welcome man. Good luck.

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards

Yeah you can do whatever you want, but In my case when Im on pct my cortisol is high as hell and you want to keep that in normal ranges. Craze is only going to increase your cortisol. Which is why I leave preworkouts out of my cycles/pct.

I only use them when Im lifting natty and need some extra motivation or a placebo effect. But everyones different bro!