Test Cyp Cycle - Need Criticism

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
2 months ago I did a beast cycle and gained 25 pounds and held onto 10. I've been lifting for 3+ years, but only got my diet on point a year ago. I am 6' and 172 pounds. I am about ready to run a 15 week test cyp cycle but want some criticism first. I am also contemplating adding beast to the first 5 weeks, but don't know if it would be too risky since I don't know how I'll react to the test. My cycle plan is:

Test cyp 250mg mon/fri - week 1-15
LG forma-x Ed - week 1-15
Forged joint repair ed - week 1-15
Creatine
Multi
Fish oil

Pct:
Clomid taper: unsure of dose
Formastanzol 6 pump 2x Ed - 5 weeks
Forged pct Ed - 5 weeks

Workout routine:
Mon - rest
Tues - chest triceps forearms
Wed - biceps shoulder abs
Thur - chest triceps back
Fri - biceps shoulders legs
Sat - rest
Sun - chest biceps triceps

Eating plan 8 meals a day:
3 large meals
2 cans on tuna
1 shake replacement
Evening snack
I want more mass and I am not concerned about bf so I plan on crushing anything I can find for food in addition to my set meal schedule.

Please help with clomid dose and scrutinize me wherever you see fit. You guys have years on me and I appreciate and respect your advice.

Thanks bros

Attachments

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
If you plan on doing pct as in coming completely off test, I'd recommend a 10 week cycle of cyp, last shot will clear by end of week 12, then you start pct. The longer you boost test, 15 weeks, it wont clear until the end of week 17 meaning you will be shut down way more than a 12 week cycle thus being harder for pct to restart your natural test production (which would equate to keeping gains tougher).

And more importantly your workout split makes me think you regen like the Hulk or Wolverine... 3 tricep days, 3 bicep days, and 3 chest days in one week? My last cycle was much much stronger than what you are planning to do and if I hit chest on Monday it was sore until at least Sunday morning. Same for Triceps, arms are a strong point of mine size wise and my biceps never ever get sore, but I still only hit them once a week and make solid gains.

You look "fit" in your picture due to your height, but if you want to look like a lean mass monster you need to hit chest, and triceps once a week smart and efficiently and relax and let your rest and nutrition rebuild them.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I really don't think I overtrain. I've had this routine for 3 weeks since my gym closed and I bought my own equipment. I can maintain or add weight every chest day. I am never too sore. My chest day is:
Bench 4 sets
Decline bench 3 sets
Incline bench 3 sets
If I am overtraining I would expect my weight to slowly decrease and to feel mad soreness all the time. Which I don't. Which tells me to slam my body harder.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Thanks for the info on the cycle. I understand the release is slower which means effects won't be noticed until 2 weeks, but I didn't take that into consideration with when my last pin should be. You really think even 13 weeks is too long. I don't want to f with "the boys" so I appreciate the advice bro.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think I overtrain. I've had this routine for 3 weeks since my gym closed and I bought my own equipment. I can maintain or add weight every chest day. I am never too sore. My chest day is:
Bench 4 sets
Decline bench 3 sets
Incline bench 3 sets
If I am overtraining I would expect my weight to slowly decrease and to feel mad soreness all the time. Which I don't. Which tells me to slam my body harder.
Wasn't saying you were over training, but possibly under training (or not training as efficiently as you could) if you aren't sore after your first chest workout for the rest of the week. That's basically what I do, but am still sore as hell for 5-6 days. Maybe focus more on the negative portion of the rep? Up the weight a tiny bit? (not a huge HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!!!!!! advocator), or build a better mind muscle connection? Think about it, the top 5 pro's in the world are taking boatloads of gear, yet use moderate (heavy as **** to us lol) weight with slow controlled reps and only hit body parts once a week yet are still the top 5 pro's in the world. If they don't (or can't) hit chest 3 times a week on all their gear you shouldn't have to or be able to either.

Thanks for the info on the cycle. I understand the release is slower which means effects won't be noticed until 2 weeks, but I didn't take that into consideration with when my last pin should be. You really think even 13 weeks is too long. I don't want to f with "the boys" so I appreciate the advice bro.
Most people who do pct run 12 week cycles, the 10th week is the last inject with test cyp or test enth as it takes 2 weeks to clear thus being a 12 week cycle. If you're worried with "the boys" just stick to a 12 weeker, if this is your first cycle and diet are spot on (eat like a beast) you won't be disappointed at the end of the 12 weeks. If I've learned one thing it's diet is 80% training is 15% and gear is 5% of this bodybuilding life style (although some make gear 10% and equal out to 105% haha)

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Thanks bro. I'll pin for 10 weeks and start pct on the 13th week.

As far as training. I do my last sets neg eccentric. I've tried 4x4, but what gets me better is going to exhaustion each set. It's kinda old school thinking but it seems to work best for me. I do like negative eccentric, and I use it often. But why am I not sore longer? I bench 4 sets to exhaustion going to 11 sets. If I can do 15 then I up the weight. This seems right to me. I am stressing both slow and fast twitch muscles and my time under tention during the fourth set stresses my myo(can't spell it). What do you think I'm doing wrong? I go slow and focus on form over weight, but I can match my previous or push further in only two days.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formed tame is not ideal for PCT; aromasin at 25mgs with clomid is much better. Formestane, specifically BLR Formeron, is a perfect AI on cycle. Or you can use Erase Pro, it has a very similar MOA to aromasin.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Formed tame is not ideal for PCT; aromasin at 25mgs with clomid is much better. Formestane, specifically BLR Formeron, is a perfect AI on cycle. Or you can use Erase Pro, it has a very similar MOA to aromasin.
If I already have the forma stanzol is it really necessary to go for such a strong ai when I'm not stacking much on top of the test?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
What do you think I'm doing wrong? I go slow and focus on form over weight, but I can match my previous or push further in only two days.
What type of weight are you using on bench press movements. Honesty will get you the info you need. I know a lot of guys on here with outstanding numbers compared to mine but not even half the size? Make me wonder...

Hypothetically say you hit 205 12 times on flat bench. What your saying is by chest day 2 you hit 210, and chest day 3 you hit 215? That would be godlike progression, all with no muscle soreness?

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I am not that high. I am at 150x11 for four sets. I don't progress every time. I said I progress or maintain every time. I go up by 2.5-5 pounds every week or 2.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I am not that high. I am at 150x11 for four sets. I don't progress every time. I said I progress or maintain every time. I go up by 2.5-5 pounds every week or 2.
You do 4 sets of 150x11? I'd suggest a warm up set of 135x10 then 3 sets of whatever you can get 8 reps with by giving all you have maybe 165 or 170?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I already have the forma stanzol is it really necessary to go for such a strong ai when I'm not stacking much on top of the test?
Use it the other way around then, the form on cycle and the FormX from LG after, that to me makes a lot more sense.

Also, strength is dose dependent so even though you think 500mgs is a light dose, cyp and enathate aromatize a lot so you need a good AI both on cycle and after. Also, it has been proven that aromasin in the presence of clomid work very well together to bring back test levels and prevent estrogen rebound. There is an excellent article posted here in the anabolics section but it was last year, it showed in detail what I am talking about.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
As I'm not the most financially well off, if I of enough forma x for both cycle and pct would that work? And I have some test boost I got when I was a noob, would adding that with the clomid and forma be enough for a solid pct?

Also does anyone think it'd be ok to add beat to the first 5 weeks? I know how I react to it already? Or should I save it for a future cycle? I know I'd prob gain plenty with a good diet and the cyp, but if I'm trying to go hard would it be on you think?

Thanks for the continued support!

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
your 6ft tall, been lifting 3+ years and did a beast cycle and u are only benching 155?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
your 6ft tall, been lifting 3+ years and did a beast cycle and u are only benching 155?
People make bad decisions all the time bro, at least he's here now trying to further his progress with the help of others.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Wasn't saying you were over training, but possibly under training (or not training as efficiently as you could) if you aren't sore after your first chest workout for the rest of the week. That's basically what I do, but am still sore as hell for 5-6 days. Maybe focus more on the negative portion of the rep? Up the weight a tiny bit? (not a huge HEAVY ASS WEIGHT!!!!!! advocator), or build a better mind muscle connection? Think about it, the top 5 pro's in the world are taking boatloads of gear, yet use moderate (heavy as **** to us lol) weight with slow controlled reps and only hit body parts once a week yet are still the top 5 pro's in the world. If they don't (or can't) hit chest 3 times a week on all their gear you shouldn't have to or be able to either.

Most people who do pct run 12 week cycles, the 10th week is the last inject with test cyp or test enth as it takes 2 weeks to clear thus being a 12 week cycle. If you're worried with "the boys" just stick to a 12 weeker, if this is your first cycle and diet are spot on (eat like a beast) you won't be disappointed at the end of the 12 weeks. If I've learned one thing it's diet is 80% training is 15% and gear is 5% of this bodybuilding life style (although some make gear 10% and equal out to 105% haha)
Top five pro would include branch warren.... Does he do slow controlled lifting? Bc I have actually worked out at metro flex many times, and I have watched him train. He throws that **** around like it's a rag doll! No slow controlled reps for the Texas Titan lol

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
I guarantee you're not eating enough(highly doubt overtraining), you have a solid base but you still have so much room for natural improvement. You could get to 200 easily before doing any more cycles.

I started out at 150lbs and got to 195 before my first PH. But its up to you man, only a suggestion.

Overtraining = Undereating

edit: You're probably not lifting heavy enough either. 155x11?

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
My diet was not on point until a year ago. I've always struggled with chest. I can squat 310. Chest has just been hard for me to gain.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
From all the reading I've done my diet is maybe 80% perfect on the majority of days. In the last three years I've gone from 115 to 172. I started noticing that my weight wasn't improving months before my run with beast. I know my diet is not 100% all the time, but with our schedules how many of us truly have it perfect?
I am not taking this decision to run a cyp cycle lightly, nor am I going in uninformed. I may be rushing this by a year, but I know my body and I know it's ready.
Could someone please advise me on the dosage of clomid? I know it tapers, but I never wrote down the dosage.

Thanks all! Please keep the criticism coming! I want to be completely sure this is what I want before I do it.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
I'm actually 3 weeks in and I broke my pr for squats and did 315x5. It's ok though, my bench is pretty sad