Should I stack these two ph's?

Flaboy239

Awards
I Have a bottle of M-Stane and a bottle of Tren-Storm. I've done a cycle of Tren-Storm before and saw some good results. I bought the M-Stane recently and was going to run it solo but then my friend gave me his Tren-Storm he never used. Will these work good together or should I save one to run solo in a few months? Yes, I have experience, know all about the proper supplements to protect and assist my body while on cycle and will do a proper pct.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You should list the product ingredients as there are so many clones around no-one knows what most of these cloned products contain. There is some info on Tren-Storm at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/190704-tren-storm-need.html and M-Stane is a Superdrol clone.

Superdrol can produce harsh sides by itself so stacking it isn't always a good idea unless you have run it before and didn't get any/many bad sides? The main ingredient in Tren-Storm is the same as Max LMG and this is known to cause gyno in a few people and kill your libido.

Flaboy239

Awards
The ingredients are exactly the same as what is in that link. I ran the Tren-storm solo once before and noticed good gains and no side effects except for back pumps. I've got some taurine now to help with that. I was wondering if 20mg a day of sdrol would compliment this nicely or if it would be too much risk?

rush808

rush808

Awards
have you done any SD?

If dead set i guess pre 10mg SD then MLmg later in the day to balance out?

Flaboy239

Awards
have you done any SD?

If dead set i guess pre 10mg SD then MLmg later in the day to balance out?
I've took a sd clone before. The reason I ask is because the local store that sold Tren-storm is now selling a product that he says is a mix between the Tren and sd. It contains 20mg of sd per pill plus some of the ingredients from Tren-storm. Since I have a bottle of Tren and a bottle of sd it made me curious if I should try stacking them.

rush808

rush808

Awards
well Phantom labs came out with some 2 in one PH's before, there are logs. Personally I would separate the 2 into separate servings. with SD short half life and all.

I think if stacking 10mg of SD is more than enough for most. But an Experienced SD user, knowing its impact on his/her body could exceed that suggestion.

Flaboy239

Awards
well Phantom labs came out with some 2 in one PH's before, there are logs. Personally I would separate the 2 into separate servings. with SD short half life and all.

I think if stacking 10mg of SD is more than enough for most. But an Experienced SD user, knowing its impact on his/her body could exceed that suggestion.
I'm not going to take more than 20mg of sd per day. I'm going to stack it with the Tren and see what happens. Any signs of trouble and I will discontinue the Tren.

Flaboy239

Awards
FYI, been stacking these for two weeks now. No issues at all. I injured my elbow last weekend so I haven't really gotten to lift this week. No side effects yet tho.