Time to wreak HAVOC!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
First off, this will be my first log and PH run. Looking for some leaning effect and strength gains. My training background is about 5 years with the last two being very strict on diet and lifting consistently 4-5 days a week. Currently I am 6'2 206lbs probably around 15-16% body fat. I will be starting the Havoc on this coming Monday since I will be preloading cycle assist. I can't wait to start! I will be eating a little over my maintenance.

I haven't maxed my squat but I'm doing 5x275, my bench is at 8x225 (finally feeling 100% from a shoulder injury that happened 6 months ago), and my deadlift is at 1x405.

My weekly split is:
Monday: Back and Bi's
Tuesday: Shoulders and Tri's
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest
Friday: Mix up day of either back or shoulders with cardio and abs.

Cardio and abs are fit in on other days if time allows.

Havoc dosing:
30/40/40/40/50/50

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Erase:0/2/3/3/2/1
Intimidate for 30 days
5g Creatine
Anabeta 4 ed for 30 days

Staples through cycle:
Taurine: 2g a day, will adjust if needed
CEL Cycle Assist
Orange Triad
Oxiomega fish oil
Super Cissus Rx

I will try to update this log as much as possible.

Jahcuree

First off, this will be my first log and PH run. Looking for some leaning effect and strength gains. My training background is about 5 years with the last two being very strict on diet and lifting consistently 4-5 days a week. Currently I am 6'2 204lbs probably around 15-16% body fat. I will be starting the Havoc on this coming Monday since I will be preloading cycle assist. I can't wait to start! I will be eating a little over my maintenance.

I haven't maxed my squat but I'm doing 5x275, my bench is at 8x225 (finally feeling 100% from a shoulder injury that happened 6 months ago), and my deadlift is at 1x405.

My weekly split is:
Monday: Back and Bi's
Tuesday: Shoulders and Tri's
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest
Friday: Mix up day of either back or shoulders with cardio and abs.

Cardio and abs are fit in on other days if time allows.

Havoc dosing:
30/40/40/40/50/50

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Erase:0/2/3/3/2/1
Intimidate for 30 days
5g Creatine
Possibly adding anabeta or anabeta elite if I have some extra cash

Staples through cycle:
Taurine: 2g a day, will adjust if needed
CEL Cycle Assist
Orange Triad
Oxiomega fish oil
Super Cissus Rx

I will try to update this log as much as possible.
I'm in brotha, just started epi too :)

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
youre gonna love it man i ran the exact same cycle exept 30/40/40/50/50/50 and it was grrrrrrrrrrreat!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
What were your gains brotha?
I would like to know also! Curious also to how you dosed your epi daily? I'm so pumped for this cycle to start 2 more days. Only 2 more days and it begins. My appetite lately has been crazy, idk if all the support supps have anything to do with it. But I hope this is a precursor to an amazing first cycle for me. Hope this continues when I start.

Jahcuree

I'm about to run this same cycle but one week shorter than yours at 30/30/40/40/40. I have all my PCT lined up except the Nolva. Anyone know a legit place to get it?
Google search research companies for nolva

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well the time has come took my first dose earlier this morning and next dose is coming up. I know not to expect much for at least a week or two. Im hoping I get a great placebo effect until it kicks in haha. In a little bit I'm going to kill it on a back and bi's session. I Will update with a review of today's workout.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Workout was nothing special, hit the same weights I normally do. Only noticeable thing was intense pumps, but I don't know if havoc had anything to do with them.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Well the time has come took my first dose earlier this morning and next dose is coming up. I know not to expect much for at least a week or two. Im hoping I get a great placebo effect until it kicks in haha. In a little bit I'm going to kill it on a back and bi's session. I Will update with a review of today's workout.
some feel an "on" feeling the first few days

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
Weight: 208
My weight is definitely up from a cheat day that i had back on sunday and possibly water weight because ive upped my water intake by a lot. Also Woke up to take my first dose of the day and was dying with hunger. About to eat my next meal and then hit the gym soon after. Today will be shoulders and tris. Hoping to get the same awesome pumps that I got yesterday.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Weight: unable to get it since I woke up and instantly ate something haha. My hunger has been ridiculous lately.

Yesterdays workout was awesome. No gains in strength but endurance was up. Also pumps were insane again. About to hit legs in a couple hours. So far no sides other than a couple mild headaches. I don know what it's from since I'm drinking more than a gallon of water and my BP is good. Also another thing is that an hour or so after my workouts since I've started havoc I've been really tired and taking a nap then after that I'm fine. I think this isnt from havoc itself more from me completely cutting out stims. Possibly the headaches are from caffeine withdrawals??

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 workout:

Pretty intense leg (deadlifts mainly lol) workout. My quads blew up after squats and leg extensions. I even got a decent hamstring pump today too which is usually non existent. No pr's were hit today. Just did a crazy amount of deads. Squats were tough since I did deads first today. Wasnt able to hit my normal weights so it was kind if dissapointing. Also threw in a quick bicep workout at the end.

Deadlifts:
3x145
3x225
3x315
1x405
1x380
3x335
3x315

Back squats:
10x135
10x185
8x225
10x135

Leg extensions:
15x80
15x100
15x120
12x160
8x180

Leg curls
10x60
10x70
10x90
10x90

Calf raises
10x150
10x200
10x300
8x350
25x135

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: sorry for the late update....
Weight: didn't get a chance to weigh myself

Today was chest day, pretty normal training day nothing special. Just got some good pumps once again. Tomorrow I'm gonna actually hit legs with a little bit of back worked in.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day:5
Weight:208
Taking the day off due to elbow pain that I've had all week and I just want it to get better by next week. Going to try and fit in cardio this weekend. Then get ready to hit the gym again on Monday hopefully 100%.

Jahcuree

Day:5
Weight:208
Taking the day off due to elbow pain that I've had all week and I just want it to get better by next week. Going to try and fit in cardio this weekend. Then get ready to hit the gym again on Monday hopefully 100%.
hope your keeping those omega 3s & flax seed high!!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
hope your keeping those omega 3s & flax seed high!!
Definitely haha. I dose two of my Epi dosing with fish oil an the other one I eat some peanut butter and almond. I believe the elbow pain is from a surgery I had a long time ago. I just think I agitated the nerves again. It has happened before and some time off helps it out. If not come Monday I'll lift through it.

Jahcuree

Definitely haha. I dose two of my Epi dosing with fish oil an the other one I eat some peanut butter and almond. I believe the elbow pain is from a surgery I had a long time ago. I just think I agitated the nerves again. It has happened before and some time off helps it out. If not come Monday I'll lift through it.
nice, sounds like youve got it all down solid then. I feel like i just fked my cycle up, on day 6, yesterday i got food poisoning and sat on the toilet for 8 hours, had about 800 cal total. damnit!! haha

keep this cycle going bruhh

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
nice, sounds like youve got it all down solid then. I feel like i just fked my cycle up, on day 6, yesterday i got food poisoning and sat on the toilet for 8 hours, had about 800 cal total. damnit!! haha

keep this cycle going bruhh
Keep it going hahah, damn dude food poisoning sucks I had it two weeks ago. I can't wait to bump up to 40mg next week.

masodonis

Awards
Keep going with the log bro. Just in my last week of a six week havoc course now running similar dosage and numbers to you. It'll just make you wanna try the real stuff though! Really push yourself in the gym this week, I noticed huge strength gains early on :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Keep going with the log bro. Just in my last week of a six week havoc course now running similar dosage and numbers to you. It'll just make you wanna try the real stuff though! Really push yourself in the gym this week, I noticed huge strength gains early on :)
I was feeling the "on" feeling on day 2 I'm in for strength gains this next week I hope haha.

masodonis

Awards
Gonna get my hands on some adrol next-try the good stuff ;-)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day: 6 & 7

Just throwing this post up since saturday and Sunday are my off days. I just focus on diet and if I get bored I'll do cardio. Just waiting for Monday to up my dosage to 40!

orion1

Awards
Day: 6 & 7

Just throwing this post up since saturday and Sunday are my off days. I just focus on diet and if I get bored I'll do cardio. Just waiting for Monday to up my dosage to 40!
I'm on day ten and bumped up to 40mg on my 8th day. All I have to say is lube those joints. This is my third time running epi and my first time having such dry joints. It's gnarly. But I finally saw some strength gains today despite the pain hindering lifts. Gotta love when you first start seeing your lifts getting higher

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day ten and bumped up to 40mg on my 8th day. All I have to say is lube those joints. This is my third time running epi and my first time having such dry joints. It's gnarly. But I finally saw some strength gains today despite the pain hindering lifts. Gotta love when you first start seeing your lifts getting higher
My joints are ready(i hope) I preloaded super cissus and have been on 6 a day since I've started my cycle. Stoked to bump to 40mg tomorrow. Plus im ready to lift after three days off. My elbow is feeling a lot better now too.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Time to bump up to 40 mg!

Weight: couldnt get it since I have had to go into work for a couple hours.

Just waiting at work to get off so I can go kill it in the gym. Will update post workout later to day. My joints were actually feeling semi-sore this morning and as far as any other sides I've had a few zits pop up here and there but nothing major.

My havoc dosing is gonna be every 4 hours. From 8am, 12pm, 4pm, and last dose at 8pm.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Training session

Back an bi work out was killer! Pumps were insane and definitely had a good "on" feeling. My aggression was up a lot!

Bent over barbell rows
15x135
12x185
8x205
10x185
12x155

Wide grip lat pull downs(overhand grip)
12x180
10x200
10x220
10x220
10x200

Reverse grip pull downs
12x170
10x190
10x200
12x180

Behind head wide grip pull downs
15x110
12x150
10x150
10x130

Seated lateral low row machine
20x135
12x225
10x275
8x315
15x225

Seated lateral high row machine
12x225
10x275
10x315
12x225

Seated close grip cable rows (burnout sets)
20x130
15x160
12x180
15x140

Rear delt flys (dumbbells)
10x20
10x25
10x30
12x20

Barbell shrugs
20x135
15x225
12x275
10x315
12x275
15x225

Biceps were good but I didn't record them since I had to alter what I did to compensate for my elbow which is still hurting a little. My elbow should hopefully be 100% in a couple of days.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Had trouble sleeping last night maybe due to the bump from 30 to 40 a day?! Overall I feel really good today, my elbow is feeling a lot better too. Can't wait to hit shoulders and tris today.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Sorry for no workout update from yesterday, I was really busy and rushed in the gym. Today was another story. Hit a new PR on deads, From 405 to 425. Squats once again suffered because I did deads first. Overall it was a great leg day!

Deadlifts:
3x145
3x225
3x315
1x425
2x385
4x335

Squats:
10x135
10x185
10x225
8x225

Front squat:
One burnout set of 12x135
This was right after my last set of squats with minimal rest.

Leg extensions:
Until failure at 80
10x120
10x160
9x180
5x200
27x100

Romanian deads:
10x135
10x135
10x155
10x185

Weighted Pull ups:
10xbodyweight
10x+25
5x+45
4x+45
6x+35
10x+25
10xbodyweight

Calf raises:
10x150
10x250
9x350
Then I ran out energy and called it a day

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:

My chest workout today was beast! I've changed up my chest workout to go a little lighter but push for 12-15 reps per set. Man my endurance is up like crazy. I think next week I Gould start seeing strength gains hopefully. Overall this first 40 mg week is treating me well! Tomorrow I have decided to hit legs and back, because I feel I should hit them both tomorrow and they're also my favorite groups to lift. I've also started to add cardio back into my workouts.

Jahcuree

Day 11:

My chest workout today was beast! I've changed up my chest workout to go a little lighter but push for 12-15 reps per set. Man my endurance is up like crazy. I think next week I Gould start seeing strength gains hopefully. Overall this first 40 mg week is treating me well! Tomorrow I have decided to hit legs and back, because I feel I should hit them both tomorrow and they're also my favorite groups to lift. I've also started to add cardio back into my workouts.
Hopefully that scale starts tipping up now! I'm finally starting to put the weight on

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully that scale starts tipping up now! I'm finally starting to put the weight on
I need to get more consistent with weighing myself. I usually wake up half asleep find my way to my kitchen take my first Epi dose and eat right away haha. I'm usually dying of hunger hen I wake up haha. Have you seen strength gains yet? Cause my endurance is through the roof right now.

masodonis

Awards
I need to get more consistent with weighing myself. I usually wake up half asleep find my way to my kitchen take my first Epi dose and eat right away haha. I'm usually dying of hunger hen I wake up haha. Have you seen strength gains yet? Cause my endurance is through the roof right now.
My endurance and strength was almost immediate size has been steady which is probably because it's not wet... Last day tomorrow!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
My endurance and strength was almost immediate size has been steady which is probably because it's not wet... Last day tomorrow!
I havent noticed any size gains yet. But my muscle are rock hard haha. Plus my endurance is up and I have a feeling my strength will start to jump up next week.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:
Weight: 210 (+4 from start)

Not much else to note since I've stated most of it in previous post above. Although I made sure to weigh myself when I woke up and found that I am now up 4 lbs from the start which is definitely a good 4lbs in 2 weeks. Can't wait to lift later today!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Well today normally being a day off lifting. I am able to lift today since I get off work early. I plan on hitting chest again. Finally noticing a little bit of size and vascularity. Last night I got home from work after already lifting earlier in the day and ended up doing 30 min on the stationery bike and some sets of power cleans haha.

orion1

Awards
I'm amazed I'm on day 16 without strength gains because my body's appearance has changed, yet no gains in strength. Even at 40mg

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I'm amazed I'm on day 16 without strength gains because my body's appearance has changed, yet no gains in strength. Even at 40mg
Same here man, I think this next week strength will start to show haha.

masodonis

Awards
This is surprising.. My strength gains came on before I felt like I looked any different... From beginning to end of cycle I added 50 pounds to my deadlift and bench and 100 to my squat...most of that was in the first few weeks though...

Keep posting should be interesting to note your final results!

I'll link you guys to my product review once I've written it.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
This is surprising.. My strength gains came on before I felt like I looked any different... From beginning to end of cycle I added 50 pounds to my deadlift and bench and 100 to my squat...most of that was in the first few weeks though...

Keep posting should be interesting to note your final results!

I'll link you guys to my product review once I've written it.
Well I hope I can add the same amount of weight to my lifts haha. That would be very nice!

orion1

Awards
Well I hope I can add the same amount of weight to my lifts haha. That would be very nice!
Tony, have you noticed any strength gains in any lift? I have had an increase in my dead lifts but every other exercise nada! I don't even feel that "on" feeling yet. Aside from extra motivation

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Tony, have you noticed any strength gains in any lift? I have had an increase in my dead lifts but every other exercise nada! I don't even feel that "on" feeling yet. Aside from extra motivation
The "on" feeling is strong for me and my only increase is from 405 to 425 on Deadlifts. Tomorrow I'm gonna go attempt 455.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

DAY OFF

preparation for killing it tomorrow haha. Water consumption was down due to being busy at work but have drank a ton more when I came home. Very good on feeling all day long even though I didn't lift! All I've been thinking about is how I'm going to kill it tomorrow in the gym!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:
Back workout-

Today I really felt the "on" feeling, my aggression was insane today! Definitely noticed a lot of strength today! Although I didn't get my new deadlift max, I still feel very good about the workout. Tomorrow is gonna be an awesome shoulder day!

scroogemcduck

Awards
good stuff man, looking forward to being 2 weeks deep myself

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Your going up to 50 for sure tony?
As of right now I'm 100% on going to 50. Only sides I'm getting is back pumps and literally 3 small pimples on my back haha. How's your cycle treating ya?