Combat water weight on superdrol?

Flaboy239

Awards
Is it recommended? If so, what would be a good supplement to take to avoid the water retention and puffiness?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Forma stanzol should do the trick for you. Dont want that estro givin u gyno

But does sd even aromatise?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good "supplement" to take to combat this would be proper diet.... I'm on sdrol right now and only put on 4.5 lbs in three weeks but the recomp changes were incredible and this was all just on a carb cycling diet. About 3-4 low carb days, >150g and 3-4 200-250 carb days. Sdrol is pretty dry as long as you don't eat like a pig.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Forma stanzol should do the trick for you. Dont want that estro givin u gyno

But does sd even aromatise?
No it doesn't but when testosterone rises so can estrogen, and SD has a high affinity for SBHG so that free test can still aromatize.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
A good "supplement" to take to combat this would be proper diet.... I'm on sdrol right now and only put on 4.5 lbs in three weeks but the recomp changes were incredible and this was all just on a carb cycling diet. About 3-4 low carb days, >150g and 3-4 200-250 carb days. Sdrol is pretty dry as long as you don't eat like a pig.
I agree with this too, which is what I just did. I still got some midsection bloat but it was nbd.

Flaboy239

Awards
I mostly got bloat up in my neck and face. The rest was no big deal.

rmvc77

Awards
Afer 5 days on sd my muscles are incredibly sore. Isn't the sd suppose to have an opposite effect? And the back pain is bad, how can I combat that? I'm taking an AI and I seem to piss anything I drink straght out.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Are you lifting more weight? With more weight comes more pain. I took a joint support when on sd. I gained 20 pounds in three weeks. Only complaint I had was hbp which I could fix with mad water. Get a joint support and punish those weights bro. I had no gyno nor did I take any ais. Good luck!!

Flaboy239

Awards
Afer 5 days on sd my muscles are incredibly sore. Isn't the sd suppose to have an opposite effect? And the back pain is bad, how can I combat that? I'm taking an AI and I seem to piss anything I drink straght out.
Take taurine for the back pain. Or so I've heard.

Flaboy239

Awards
I got back pumps when I was on ph's. I never knew it was a side effect until recently. I just assumed I was having back problems. After some research I was able to put two and two together and realized it was only flaring up when I was cycling. It felt like I did a lower back workout until the point of muscle failure even though I was just bending over doing everyday things. I will definitely be adding taurine into this next cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I got back pumps when I was on ph's. I never knew it was a side effect until recently. I just assumed I was having back problems. After some research I was able to put two and two together and realized it was only flaring up when I was cycling. It felt like I did a lower back workout until the point of muscle failure even though I was just bending over doing everyday things. I will definitely be adding taurine into this next cycle.
Yeah they can get pretty brutal especially on SD.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a minute why are you on an AI after 5 days of sdrol?? You need estrogen to grow bro. You are hindering your gains badly. Only reason you should be taking that is if you are noticing gyno or something and that would be late in a cycle not 5 days in... Just my opinion.

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Do you have gyno symptoms? When I started my. BEast cycle I was told it wouldn't aromatize. I'm pretty sure you can just cut the ai out

gspark05

gspark05

Awards
Dude I'm pretty sure beast can't aromatize. I'm pretty sure you can cut the ai

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Dude I'm pretty sure beast can't aromatize. I'm pretty sure you can cut the ai
No it doesn't aromatize but as I stated earlier it has a strong affinity to SBHG, think about this.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it doesn't aromatize but as I stated earlier it has a strong affinity to SBHG, think about this.
Very true. I have seen bloat on this and my incredible response to anything herbal that reduces shbg makes me think mine is just high. Next time I run superdrol I'll probably run exemestane @.25mg ED. Just in case.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Very true. I have seen bloat on this and my incredible response to anything herbal that reduces shbg makes me think mine is just high. Next time I run superdrol I'll probably run exemestane @.25mg ED. Just in case.
Thanks bro I knew someone would know what I was talking about. I guess we just have more knowledge :)

rmvc77

Awards
I've seen people get fat faces on it and I'm really scared about titties. And what about the muscle pain. I'm not lifting that much more to be hurting like this.

rmvc77

Awards
I'm actually trying to lose 5 to 10 lbs of fat so I'm not eating more calories then I burn and I mostly stick ith protein. And I hit my core 20 min hard before just 15-20 min on some other body parts. I haven't gained or lost a single lb yet but the difference in the mirror is ridiculous after 1 week.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Back pumps r common its not really a big deal, just use taurine. And yeah u can recomp on SD pretty well if u know what you're doing.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
You could always try carb cycling to try and minimize sides from SD since it's a carb heavy compound for a lot of people.

rmvc77

Awards
Does that mean that I shouldeat carbs? Another thing is a herniated disk that have is hurting like crazy because of the back swell. I take like 30-40,000mg a day of taurine and it isn't much better. Not sure I can handle this last week, but the body recomp is absolutely amazing and just about worth the debilitating back problems.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Does that mean that I shouldeat carbs? Another thing is a herniated disk that have is hurting like crazy because of the back swell. I take like 30-40,000mg a day of taurine and it isn't much better. Not sure I can handle this last week, but the body recomp is absolutely amazing and just about worth the debilitating back problems.
Eat as many carbs as u feel your body needs depending on your goals.

Edgehanger

Awards
I have been reading about Forma lately and I have a couple questions. Im just starting my 3rd week of PCT from an Epi solo cycle, when can I start using forma? Or do I have to wait 10 weeks after week 4 of PCT? (It is 10 weeks right?)

rmvc77

Awards
I was going to stop today. It's only been 2weeks but the back problems make me feel like a cripple. Are the 3rd week gains worth the torture? The second week transformation was even better then the first(maybe because I quit taking the AI) . My friends are all suspicious about me being on hormones. I'm about to start clom for about 2-3 weeks, I also have the Anabolic Extreme pct which is supposedly a new and better technology. A bit of advise please. Are the last week results that much of an improvement over the first 2 to make it worth the discomfort and is good old fassion clom the product to use over advanced pct from AX?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I was going to stop today. It's only been 2weeks but the back problems make me feel like a cripple. Are the 3rd week gains worth the torture? The second week transformation was even better then the first(maybe because I quit taking the AI) . My friends are all suspicious about me being on hormones. I'm about to start clom for about 2-3 weeks, I also have the Anabolic Extreme pct which is supposedly a new and better technology. A bit of advise please. Are the last week results that much of an improvement over the first 2 to make it worth the discomfort and is good old fassion clom the product to use over advanced pct from AX?
Yes the 3rd week is great, and yes use clomid along with an AI and test booster for pct.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have been reading about Forma lately and I have a couple questions. Im just starting my 3rd week of PCT from an Epi solo cycle, when can I start using forma? Or do I have to wait 10 weeks after week 4 of PCT? (It is 10 weeks right?)
U can start using Forma now bro and stop a few weeks after pct if u like, there's no need to taper down.

Edgehanger

Awards
Thanx, I just bought 2 bottles yesterday and im looking forward 2 it. I have 2 wait for it to get to me because im deployed in the middle east right now but it shouldnt be more than a week. What would be the max amount of time to use it? Im going into a cut now until my next cycle. So for ten weeks im trying to bring out my abs more and shred up. I come home in Nov so that leaves time for 1 more cycle but I def wanna get BIG b4 I come home. In your opinion what will be a good bulking cycle? Im def considering Beast but just reading stuff some people advocate waiting until third or fourth cycle but I def want the mass that it provides. In between cycles after PCT and all what do you do for the EXTRA EDGE? If it wasnt bad for the body im sure we would all be walking around "ON" something all year round. Just trying to make the best with my last 5 1/2 months over here in this Hell Hole. Any input is appreciated.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanx, I just bought 2 bottles yesterday and im looking forward 2 it. I have 2 wait for it to get to me because im deployed in the middle east right now but it shouldnt be more than a week. What would be the max amount of time to use it? Im going into a cut now until my next cycle. So for ten weeks im trying to bring out my abs more and shred up. I come home in Nov so that leaves time for 1 more cycle but I def wanna get BIG b4 I come home. In your opinion what will be a good bulking cycle? Im def considering Beast but just reading stuff some people advocate waiting until third or fourth cycle but I def want the mass that it provides. In between cycles after PCT and all what do you do for the EXTRA EDGE? If it wasnt bad for the body im sure we would all be walking around "ON" something all year round. Just trying to make the best with my last 5 1/2 months over here in this Hell Hole. Any input is appreciated.
U can use Forma up to 8 weeks. When u finish your pct, wait 2 months then u can cycle again. I'd do Beast at 20/20/30/30, but have your SERM and everything for pct too.

Edgehanger

Awards
Thanx. I bought enough serms to last me a while.

Edgehanger

Awards
I have been reading about that lately on the forums........good for cutting? Ill have to do a little more research. Im def planning on running that Beast in 11 weeks or so and I want 2 be ready for it. Drop some fat.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have been reading about that lately on the forums........good for cutting? Ill have to do a little more research. Im def planning on running that Beast in 11 weeks or so and I want 2 be ready for it. Drop some fat.
Osta will provide more lean mass gains with a slight leaning effect, and S4 will lean u out an harden u up, lesser gains though.

Edgehanger

Awards
Now, could I run the Osta/S4 for an 8 week run starting in a week and go straight into Beast? That would be 2 weeks off of Osta/S4 then a 4-6 week Beast and Something. Or maybe just a straight 4 on Beast. Still up in the air

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Now, could I run the Osta/S4 for an 8 week run starting in a week and go straight into Beast? That would be 2 weeks off of Osta/S4 then a 4-6 week Beast and Something. Or maybe just a straight 4 on Beast. Still up in the air
Yeah u could do that, 4 weeks on Beast max though.

Edgehanger

Awards
That sounds pretty good. Im sure that would really make the muscle gain on Beast stand out that much more. I got the real LIV52 on the way. Just learned about a new source. What do you run on and off cycles for the liver care? On the Epi I just did I was on Cycle Assist Himalaya Liv care. Ive read a little more since then and I dont know if that was enough. Especially running them at the recommended dosage. A friend of mine told me I should be running 1000-1500 of milk thistle during my PCT. Any validity on that? Or just any personal things that work for you.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That sounds pretty good. Im sure that would really make the muscle gain on Beast stand out that much more. I got the real LIV52 on the way. Just learned about a new source. What do you run on and off cycles for the liver care? On the Epi I just did I was on Cycle Assist Himalaya Liv care. Ive read a little more since then and I dont know if that was enough. Especially running them at the recommended dosage. A friend of mine told me I should be running 1000-1500 of milk thistle during my PCT. Any validity on that? Or just any personal things that work for you.
I might b kinda confused, u mean running Osta/S4 and Beast together? U don't wanna do that they both attach to the AR it would make the Beast a waste. Run Osta/S4 first for 8 weeks then go into the Beast cycle, a word of caution though, you'll probly have a level of suppression after running the SARM cycle, just warning u since you'll b going straight into the Beast cycle. Milk thistle IMO is garbage, get TUDCA its the best non prescription liver support out there, Aegis by Antaeus Labs has TUDCA.

Edgehanger

Awards
No I def know better than 2 run them togeher. Should I line them up together? Meaning as soon as I get off of Osta/S4 I will have a couple of weeks not on anything. With that being said should I push it together.....end of 8 weeks then immediately start Beast? If not then what would be the best course of action to keep my system running during the 2 weeks off?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No I def know better than 2 run them togeher. Should I line them up together? Meaning as soon as I get off of Osta/S4 I will have a couple of weeks not on anything. With that being said should I push it together.....end of 8 weeks then immediately start Beast? If not then what would be the best course of action to keep my system running during the 2 weeks off?
I'd just run some Erase and DAA those 2 weeks in between.

Edgehanger

Awards
Have you ran Osta/S4? If so What kind of results did you see from it?

Edgehanger

Awards
Ok thanx man for all of the insight. You learn something new everyday. Im sure Ill see you around the forums again.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No problem bro. Yeah I'm always trying to help someone out.

rmvc77

Awards
I thought clomephine was a test booster/pct? And on a different note. Is 4iu of hgh every other day enough to help with muscle growth?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No not really worth it, there are two methods IMO that are good for Gh. Ether blasting in the morning or using 2-3iu with a modgrf/ghrp 2-3x a day.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I thought clomephine was a test booster/pct? And on a different note. Is 4iu of hgh every other day enough to help with muscle growth?
Essentially yeah clomid is both, but an additional test booster is always good to use, along with an AI.