baby's first epistane cycle!

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Cool scrooge gets huge! (first cycle - 4 wk epistane)

starting at 6'3" ~204lb with ~16%bf, aiming for a 10-15lb+ lbm increase with solid strength increases across the board. losing a few points of fat would be nice, but i won't be doing any intense cardio as my #1 goal here is getting bigger and stronger. this will be my first cycle and i'm also coming off a vacation that's left me marginally weaker in the gym. hopefully this will spring me right past my previous plateau.

plan to start the cycle sunday may 27th, been preloading CEL cycle assist for almost 2 weeks by then (4 caps morning/4 caps night but will be switching to end of day on cycle). you guys think this looks good to go?

Code:
    diet: clean 3700cal (340p/360c/110f) lots of milk, egg whites, pasta, chicken, lean ground beef

routine: basically 5/3/1 triumvirate + some additional accessory work, cardio + abs on rest days

daily: 2000mg fish oil, 1 multivitamin, 8 hrs sleep minimum

cycle:
    epi 20/30/30/30 ([breakfast]/pre-workout/dinner)
    cycle assist 8/8/8/8 (end of day)
    liv52 1/2/2/2
    celery seed 2/2/2/2

pct:
    nolva 20/20/10/10 (morning)
    daa 3/3/3/3 (morning)
    creatine 10/10/10/10 (post-workout)
    erase 0/0/2/1/1 (still on the fence about this part, opinions?)

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Im in for the ride bro...
    Just ordered my Epi by IRON LABS...
    2 bottles so i can run it at 6 weeks...
    20/30/30/40/40/30

What does your on cycle support look like? is that the only support...?
    id add some hawthorn berry for the increased BP EPI may cause. just my .02
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Quote Originally Posted by TxBigBoy92 View Post
    Im in for the ride bro...
    Just ordered my Epi by IRON LABS...
    2 bottles so i can run it at 6 weeks...
    20/30/30/40/40/30

What does your on cycle support look like? is that the only support...?
    id add some hawthorn berry for the increased BP EPI may cause. just my .02
    there's hawthorn in my cycle assist but i might pick up some more just to be safe. also have cissus and taurine on hand for joints/pumps during my run.

i notice a lot of people doing more than 4 weeks at 40mg+ these days, has epi gotten a lot weaker or something? Looking through old logs everyone was saying 30mg was the sweet spot...starting to think I should run it at 30mg across to max gains and use up the whole bottle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%

In for the ride, my order will be here any day now, cant wait to start
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Quote Originally Posted by scroogemcduck View Post
    there's hawthorn in my cycle assist but i might pick up some more just to be safe. also have cissus and taurine on hand for joints/pumps during my run.

i notice a lot of people doing more than 4 weeks at 40mg+ these days, has epi gotten a lot weaker or something? Looking through old logs everyone was saying 30mg was the sweet spot...starting to think I should run it at 30mg across to max gains and use up the whole bottle.
    that EPI has`gotten weaker? i doubt it, that us Humans have gotten to the point of "DRUG ABUSE" maybe s... lmao. JK
    but nah in all honesty i think 20-40mg of epi is`the s`wet s`pot.. it all depends`on height, and weight.. IMO.

what i see alot is people doing 30-50mg of epi for more than 4 weeks`...it makes`me get all confused and that's the reason i haven't established my actual cycle lol.

but as`of now 20/30/40/40/40 is`the way to go apparently wth day 1 doing only 10mg.. to asses tolerance.
    keep us updated broski..
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

a lot of more recent reviews are saying it kicks in around week 3, so i'm starting to think i should go 20/20/30/30/30, which works out to 1 bottle.

don't care about getting shut down, but really don't want to deal with hair loss or major acne . :/

picked up some celery seed and livercare today as well.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

I'll be following! I'm about to start my havoc cycle in a couple days once I'm done preloading Cycle assist.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%

What are your starting PRs for major lifts?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

had some personal stuff come up last week so i went for the full 14 day preload and pushed starting the cycle back to today.

popping a 10mg today, then going 20/20/30/30 and depending on how i feel a 5th week at 30

Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    What are your starting PRs for major lifts?
    press 4x125
    bench 4x185
    squat 6x245
    dead 3x265
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

Save creatine for PCT and pick up some taurine for back pumps. Maybe even extend your cycle from 4 to 6 weeks.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

how's this timing look?

7am 10mg epi + protein bar
    ~10am breakfast + 4 cycle assist + fish oil
    130pm 10 or 20mg epi + oatmeal + 2 caps of celery seed + fish oil
    2pm training + 3 liters of water
    4pm protein shake
    7pm dinner + 4 cycle assist + fish oil
    9pm yogurt + 1 or 2 liv52 + 1 multivitamin

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post
    Save creatine for PCT and pick up some taurine for back pumps. Maybe even extend your cycle from 4 to 6 weeks.
    gonna feel it out, taurine's pretty cheap so I'll grab it if it becomes necessary. same with extending cycle, depends on how I feel sides vs gains
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

so some personal **** this weekend has me like **** it, yolo, popped 30 today and if i don't have any issues i'm going 30 this week, and 40/40 for the last 2 since that'll use up the whole bottle. i don't plan on running another cycle, might as well make this one worthwhile.

weighed in at 207 today, but i had a small meal beforehand. looking fuller but it could just be my diet, negligible strength gains so far, but a great pump in the gym.

no major sides to report yet, little discomfort in my liver area here and there but that could be in my head. one or two hairs come out once in a while but nothing concerning. occasional back pumps on heavy lifts, i'll see how deads feel tomorrow before i get some taurine.

also decided to carb/cal cycle on my off days to trim a bit of this belly fat while putting on lbm everywhere else
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

Thats what I did on my first day. Just started right of with 30mg. I had headaches the first few days, but that could've been from caffeine withdrawals or just my body getting used to Epi. As for taurine if I were you I would just pick some up and dose it daily and not feel it out. I forgot to take my doses of taurine a couple days and was in pain from back pumps.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

started getting calf pumps but whatever i can deal with it, the pain kinda feels good lol. a few loose hairs, but no other sides to report.

finished my second week at 30mg, weighed in at 205 today (fasted) so i'm only +1-2lb in 2 weeks. maaaaaybe a point leaner. bumping to 40mg tomorrow, and gonna start packing in some more calories since 200-300 over maintenance clearly isn't cutting it.

on the plus side, all my lifts are up. new bench pr at 185x5 and new deadlift pr at 265x5 last week. probably could have squeezed out another rep for both but i sliced my finger open prepping a meal earlier and didn't have the best grip on the bar.

feeling ready to crush those lifts and more this week though!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

last week at 40mg coming up, wish i didn't waste a week at 20mg but better safe than sorry! only issue so far has been some minor bacne but i'm prone so whatever.

weighed in at 208 today, gonna keep eating big for the final week and then through pct to solidify my gains. definitely noticing some improved definition in my lats and delts as well as core. so far i'm pretty pleased with this cycle even if it started off slow, i met or broke all my pr's last week:

press 9x115
    bench 5x185
    squat 6x245
    dead 6x275
    and i know i'm gonna smash through those this week
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

Cycle ended up being 20/30/40/40 because it was so mild, experienced practically no sides, barely any hairloss, minor acne, no shrinkage. Definitely could have run it at 30 across and eaten more, most days I ended up being only a few hundred calories over maintenance.

Finished at 209 (+5 lbs) and ~14% bf (-2%). No huge gains, but i'm pretty happy with getting to my previous records and beyond in a month, after some time off and an illness. Lifts went from:

press 7x115 -> 9x115
    bench 3x185 -> 5x185
    squat 8x185 -> 8x245
    dead 3x265 -> 6x275

Training on the 5/3/1 Boring But Big 3 month challenge from here out, hopefully I can continue making gains through PCT if I keep calories and intensity high.

nolva 20/20/10/10
    daa 3/3/3/3
    erase 0/0/3/2/2/1/1
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

2nd week of pct, still making strength gains. deadlifted 285x6 yesterday, weighed in at 208. feeling good, looking lean, very happy with the cycle. going to introduce erase next monday to hopefully lean out a bit more while maintaining strength and weight.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

finished pct, tapering down erase for the next couple weeks so here's my conclusions 8 weeks later. weighed in at 209 (+5lb) yesterday, pct has been a breeze, libido is actually off the charts lately. no sides or estro rebound which i was afraid of. gonna get bloods in a month or so to make sure everything is a-ok but anecdotally everything seems fine.

overall thoughts are i'm happy with the cycle, definitely should have run it higher and eaten more for mass gains but i'll take these good strength gains with a mild leaning out effect (-2-3%). probably could have done with some better programming on cycle, but where my 1 rep maxes stand now:

deadlift +50lb
    squat +42lb
    bench +15lb
    press +10lb

new pr's in everything this month, can't complain. if i ever run another cycle though, possibly to bulk this winter, it'll be an injectable.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's Epistane FAQ - Q and A baby!
    By neoborn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 208
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. baby's first epistane cycle + questions
    By scroogemcduck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:10 PM
  3. Baby steps - Epistane Pulse
    By nanney1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. first cycle ever. p plex baby