Pre Contest Stack and PCT HELP?

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
So I looked around before posting but didn't find anything that was helpful. Thanks in advance btw!

Stats:
1st cycle was Test P250, Tren Ace 150, EQ 250 (12 week)
I am 27yo at 220lb and 20%bf.
This will be my second cycle as advised described below.

Q's:
1. HCG is 250iu 2x a week adequate? (Will start week 2 and run throughout cycle)
2. What would you recommend for PCT? (I have mine described below)
3. Should I keep Arimidex for PCT at 1.mg ED for 4 weeks?
4. Here is what I will be running; (Test and Tren will be combined for a 1-2ml injection 2x a week)

wk 1-12 Test Prop 250 2X a week
wk 1-12 Tren Ace 100 2X a week
wk 9-12 Winstrol 50mg ED
>as precaution<
wk 1-12 Arimidex .5 mg ED

For PCT I had in mind; (2 weeks from last injection)
Nolva at 40/40/20/20
Proviron at 25/25/25/25
(Arimidex 1mg ED for 4weeks - Should I keep this for pct?)

Thank you guys for all the input! and please just answer questions and try to keep it short bc sometimes its a drag reading trying to find the answers and discarding all the rest... Thanks! :)

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
COME on!
111 Views and no reply's?

Has no one ever done a pre contests cycle or at least somewhat similar to?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have never used Tren Ace so I cant help you there but I do believe you should be stopping before test.

PCT- If you are gunna use NOLVA you cant use arimidex because nolva will kill its blood potency and its a waste of money. I would run Aromasin (Exemestane) during PCT and after by about 2 weeks (6 total). EStane is a suicide inhibitor and there is almost no chance of estrogen rebound. Dose at 25mg ED for 1 week then 12.5mg ED until done. EStane is shown to boost LH and FSH so that will be a plus in PCT.

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
I have never used Tren Ace so I cant help you there but I do believe you should be stopping before test.

PCT- If you are gunna use NOLVA you cant use arimidex because nolva will kill its blood potency and its a waste of money. I would run Aromasin (Exemestane) during PCT and after by about 2 weeks (6 total). EStane is a suicide inhibitor and there is almost no chance of estrogen rebound. Dose at 25mg ED for 1 week then 12.5mg ED until done. EStane is shown to boost LH and FSH so that will be a plus in PCT.
Thanks! I at least have some more insight and a different way of doing my PCT... I am going to run Test P 1 week longer after my last Tren A injection. I really appreciate it DangerDave!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No problem bro good luck! You gunna log it?

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Didn't think to log it but now that you mention it... I will see if I can update every 2 weeks with progress pics as well. Not gonna start anytime soon but will def log it if I can! Actually with your first reply gave me the idea to ask what brand name gear people are using these days which I just posted not long ago... If I can get some from what people mention what is "good" I will use that gear and log as well :)