You Cant Flex Fat!!! Recomp log.... Dbol/TEST E/Winny and other stuff...

Page 11 of 17 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I am trying to implement fasted morning cardio. My problem is getting my ass up early enough...the thought of waking up at 530am sounds terrible =(
    You get used to it man. I am up 430am everyday. It sucks at first but if I'm in bed at 9 every night I adjusted in like a week. Now its easy
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  2. New Member
    sae2110's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    12325
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    4.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    You get used to it man. I am up 430am everyday. It sucks at first but if I'm in bed at 9 every night I adjusted in like a week. Now its easy
    Ahhh the days of setting your own schedule. Dont have kids man, you only sleep when they sleep! Fasted early morning cardio is awesome tho, i used to put in some miles before school, that was better than coffee. Made me super hungry and i ate more for breakfast though
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  3. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sae2110

    Ahhh the days of setting your own schedule. Dont have kids man, you only sleep when they sleep! Fasted early morning cardio is awesome tho, i used to put in some miles before school, that was better than coffee. Made me super hungry and i ate more for breakfast though
    Who sleeeps any more my boys r up 630 every day.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 085"/>

    Here is some quick pics. Today was cheat day and I smashed some mad food and got a little bloat going. Next few days will be low carb and I will have my bro snap me some pics to put up. But here's some updates on progress.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 086"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 087"/>

    Edit* notice the sunburn? Hahaha
    Nice what r the specs
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  5. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    Nice what r the specs
    Specs for?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  6. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683047
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ur arms, Chest,
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  7. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Ur arms, Chest,
    I am not sure man. I need to get a tape measure and tape them out. I think I will this weekend.

    On another note.... started my log for the FormaSurge I am starting Friday after I get my bloods drawn.

    Dangerdave uses FormaSurge as AI... Blood Tests included!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    July 31st


    Edit* I put todays date. This workout was yesterdays, the 30th.


    GVT Chest/Back

    A-1 Decline Smith Bench 160x10x10 (I went lighter and exaggerated the Tempo.. it burned like hell and I am sore as sh*t today)
    A-2 Bent Over BB rows 165x10x10 (+10)

    B-1 Pec Deck 145x3x10 (+5)
    B-2 One Arm DB Rows 90x3x10 (+5)

    Increasing weight every workout. I can tell I am losing fat and putting on muscle. Yesterday I felt like a Damn Beast and every set I felt like was getting stronger instead of tired. The 900mg of Test is noticeable for sure. I will be starting the 7 Weeks of Winny on the 20th of August. Formasurge is starting this Saturday morning... Lets see how lean I can get!

    I adjusted my diet. I dropped my Carbs to about 150g and upped my protein to 350-400g. I can tell a huge difference and I think it is my sweet spot. Most of my carbs come from some fruit at breakfast and some oats around lunch time plus agout 25g of sugar right after lifting.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  9. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Edit* I put todays date. This workout was yesterdays, the 30th.

    GVT Chest/Back

    A-1 Decline Smith Bench 160x10x10 (I went lighter and exaggerated the Tempo.. it burned like hell and I am sore as sh*t today)
    A-2 Bent Over BB rows 165x10x10 (+10)

    B-1 Pec Deck 145x3x10 (+5)
    B-2 One Arm DB Rows 90x3x10 (+5)

    Increasing weight every workout. I can tell I am losing fat and putting on muscle. Yesterday I felt like a Damn Beast and every set I felt like was getting stronger instead of tired. The 900mg of Test is noticeable for sure. I will be starting the 7 Weeks of Winny on the 20th of August. Formasurge is starting this Saturday morning... Lets see how lean I can get!

    I adjusted my diet. I dropped my Carbs to about 150g and upped my protein to 350-400g. I can tell a huge difference and I think it is my sweet spot. Most of my carbs come from some fruit at breakfast and some oats around lunch time plus agout 25g of sugar right after lifting.
    How did you like those decline smith presses?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  10. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    How did you like those decline smith presses?
    You were right. Massive pump and extremely painful.... So what I am saying is I LOVED THEM! My chest hasnt been this sore all cycle. Thanks for the tip bro. Growth has been kickstarted.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  11. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    You were right. Massive pump and extremely painful.... So what I am saying is I LOVED THEM! My chest hasnt been this sore all cycle. Thanks for the tip bro. Growth has been kickstarted.
    Sick bro! I knew you'd love them...my chest has been getting thick as f**k from them. I also read that decline bench is the best chest press for your pecs...apparently it works out a lot more than just lower chest.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  12. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6167
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Ha sent her a text for a pic and she sent this back fast as hell. Lol. I love living near a college town and the beach!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62 592"/>

    There ya go for all you other horny roided out bros that cant do that on a weekend because of the old lady. You can live through me vicariously hahaha
    Playa playa
  13. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Sick bro! I knew you'd love them...my chest has been getting thick as f**k from them. I also read that decline bench is the best chest press for your pecs...apparently it works out a lot more than just lower chest.
    Hell yeah I am doing them from now on through the rest of my cycle. I can feel that it worked the whole chest. Great advice
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  14. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6167
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Hell yeah I am doing them from now on through the rest of my cycle. I can feel that it worked the whole chest. Great advice
    Usually a new stimulus every 2 weeks will give you optimum growth.
  15. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    Usually a new stimulus every 2 weeks will give you optimum growth.
    Yeah I find every 3 weeks is best for me. I am in week 3 now of GVT so I'm switching out lifts that my gains have slowed. Chest was one. Other one is biceps and triceps.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  16. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6167
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Yeah I find every 3 weeks is best for me. I am in week 3 now of GVT so I'm switching out lifts that my gains have slowed. Chest was one. Other one is biceps and triceps.
    Yep that's how you do it! Changing Rom, variations or just the movement help a ton. Maybe even tempo. 3weeks is perfect though. Just remember if you go heavy like 90%+ you gotta change that movement every week.
  17. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    July 31st GVT Arms/Shoulders

    Increases are from last workout not total

    A-1 Incline Skull Crushers 135x10x10 (+10)
    A-2 Square bar curls 65x10x10 (New lisft I switched out for Incline Curls)

    B-1 Arnold Press 55x3x10 (+5)
    B-2 DB Lateral Raises 20x3x10
    B-3 DB Shrugs 105x3x10 (+5)

    I will be rotating certain movements this week. Today (wednesday) and Thursday I am taking off. I will still be doing cardio and burning calories. Firday, Saturday I will lift with sunday off and back to lifting Monday.

    Pinned 250iu of HCG before bed.

    Hit 387g of Protein, 128g of Carbs and im not sure on fats but total for the day put me around 3000-3200 calories.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  18. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    August 1st

    Pinned 450mg Test E
    took .5mg of Adex
    took vitamins
    3g of Taurine for back pumps

    19 days until I start Winny and 3 days until I start Formasurge for my AI. If you havent seen my thread for Forma check it out in the supplement review forums
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  19. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6167
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    August 1st

    Pinned 450mg Test E
    took .5mg of Adex
    took vitamins
    3g of Taurine for back pumps

    19 days until I start Winny and 3 days until I start Formasurge for my AI. If you havent seen my thread for Forma check it out in the supplement review forums
    You sure about winny?
  20. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    You sure about winny?
    Yeah. I got a ton of it so may as well use it. It will be a nice finisher. Getting bloodwork Friday to check my liver.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  21. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    It was more like jumping on a dang nuke or bunker buster bomb... I think she weighed more than I can bench... no thank you. I will hit a heavier girl if i have too but I don't have sex with livestock...
    i banged a chick that weight 180lbs. thats my biggest to date. she was 5'8. it was fun. im not saying i wouldnt bang one that weighed more than that, i just havent meet a chick that was bigger than that and i thought was still attractive
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  22. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    **** dude your neck vains are looking insane. im in week 4 of 600mg a week of test e. **** has started to kick in. skin and hair has been oily and i am breaking out on my upper chest. i hoping it has kicked in full throttle by next week. this is my last week of SD.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  23. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6167
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Yeah. I got a ton of it so may as well use it. It will be a nice finisher. Getting bloodwork Friday to check my liver.
    I get so jealous when i hear people say ... yea man i got so much tren on me it's ridiculous or any type of AAS lol. Sounds like it was randomly found under your couch or what not.
  24. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    I get so jealous when i hear people say ... yea man i got so much tren on me it's ridiculous or any type of AAS lol. Sounds like it was randomly found under your couch or what not.
    man i found mine, behind the dryer. its been growing there for months
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  25. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1

    I get so jealous when i hear people say ... yea man i got so much tren on me it's ridiculous or any type of AAS lol. Sounds like it was randomly found under your couch or what not.
    Haha I bought 200 tabs then my buddy had 4 vials of it and made me a sweet deal I couldn't turn down. So I ended up with a lot.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  26. Senior Member
    xigotmailx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    42676
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    86.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I wish my buddies had gear lol, my roomie is all up on my nuts now asking for stuff
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  27. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6167
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    man i found mine, behind the dryer. its been growing there for months
    Lmao oh hell naww. I wish i had an abundance of gear like that where i just loose track of some and magically find some under the couch, under my bed, closet, etc. Esp. Tren. Tren is stuuuupiddd expensive.
  28. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6167
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Haha I bought 200 tabs then my buddy had 4 vials of it and made me a sweet deal I couldn't turn down. So I ended up with a lot.
    Holy ****. That's a lot. :/
  29. New Member
    TheRage1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    6167
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.47%

    So are you cutting?
  30. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage1 View Post
    So are you cutting?
    No its a recomp. trying to stay right about 190-195 and gain some mass and drop 3-4% BF. Im about there now. need to lose another 1-2% of BF and I will be good.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  31. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Took last 2 days off. Hitting Legs/Abs/Calves tonight and Lifting Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday hard.

    Getting blood drawn now and then its the gym and grocery shopping. My grocery list is simple.... Salmon, Steak, Chicken, Turkey, Eggs, Milk, Greek yogurt! Maybe some fruit and veggies....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  32. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Hit epic leg workout. I will post it with tomorrow mornings Chest/Back workout.

    Pinned 250ius of HCG

    Injecting 450mg Test in the morning.

    Start Formasurge in the Morning.

    On my way to get more Tattoos! Hell yeah! Getting some filler work done on my shoulder/chest
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  33. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,962
    Rep Power
    10744438
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hit epic leg workout. I will post it with tomorrow mornings Chest/Back workout.

    Pinned 250ius of HCG

    Injecting 450mg Test in the morning.

    Start Formasurge in the Morning.

    On my way to get more Tattoos! Hell yeah! Getting some filler work done on my shoulder/chest
    Man all the inject talk is making me anxious!!! Come on October!!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  34. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Well you all are gunna laugh pretty hard at this.... just got grill marks tattooed on my d*ck.... greatest pickup line ever now
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  35. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    A real man would of just stuck his dick on the grill
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  36. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    A real man would of just stuck his dick on the grill
    Yeah... I know I'm not manly enough....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  37. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,935
    Rep Power
    234812
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah... I know I'm not manly enough....
    i just neg'd you. sack up. you never sent me that diet calculator. i need one to dial in the recomp portion of my cycle
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  38. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Rep Power
    179622
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    A real man would of just stuck his dick on the grill
    Ouch!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  39. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    i just neg'd you. sack up. you never sent me that diet calculator. i need one to dial in the recomp portion of my cycle
    Sh*t... PM me your email again and I will send it today man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  40. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    AUGUST 3rd (Friday)GVT Legs/Calves/Abs

    A-1 Leg Press 250x10x10 (+30)
    A-2 Straight Leg Lift 150x10x10 (+5)

    B-1 Calf Press 340x3x15 (on the leg press)
    B-2 Machine Crunch 160x3x15 (+10)

    Swapped out some lifts for new ones. The Leg press weight is just the plates not including the sled weight of 160lbs

    August 4th (Saturday)GVT Chest/Back

    A-1 Decline Smith Press 180x10x10
    A-2 Pullups (Wide Grip) BWx10x10 (around set 7-8 I was failing so I started kipping)

    B-1 PEC Deck 145x3x12
    B-2 Smith Machine pullovers 150x3x12

    Workout was solid and I had a massive pump going on.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
  2. Test E, Sdrol, Winny Recomp Log. Time for some REAL gear!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  3. upcoming dbol/test/ winny cycle diet review
    By sportf190 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:02 PM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in