Water weight or fat? Epistane

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.75%

Water weight or fat? Epistane

Howdy guys.

Been on epi at 30mg dosing for the last 2.5 weeks, and am starting to notice I've either put on a substantial amount of belly fat or water weight.. This is very interesting since epistane doesn't aromatize.

Stats are 6'2" and 220 pounds at about 15%bf
    Macros have been pretty steady at 400g carb, 300 protein and always <100fat for about 3000 cal.

Could it just be my water intake needs to increase? I drink coffee like an addict so I didn't anticipate any water retention at all...

Cheers

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Carbs make you retain water. Why don't you drop them down a bit and see what happens
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.01%

damn, weird, when i ran it i gained awesome muscle and got cut without even trying to get cut lol, so id assume water weight,
    OEF '11-'12

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman
    damn, weird, when i ran it i gained awesome muscle and got cut without even trying to get cut lol, so id assume water weight,
    Let's hope so. All of my muscles are definitely feeling harder, so that's the worrying thing... Even my abs are feeling harder, but they're just getting a little lost haha.. Wouldn't water weight soften your muscles?

Might have to keto afterwards lol
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.12%

Epistane is best for bulking cycles because it is excellent at increasing glycogen stores in the muscle when sufficient carbohydrate is present in the users diet. But it is also great for cutting. Again like threefs said cut back a bit on your carbs and that should do the trick!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Trank406
    Epistane is best for bulking cycles because it is excellent at increasing glycogen stores in the muscle when sufficient carbohydrate is present in the users diet. But it is also great for cutting. Again like threefs said cut back a bit on your carbs and that should do the trick!
    Thanks for the feedback... Since dropping the carbs the past few days I've actually dropped a 3 pounds... Looking a lot better but not really feeling like I've gained anything now despite being 6 pounds up in under three weeks... I suppose that's just me overreacting though!

Will post some progress in a week or so!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.12%

Hahaha I'm the same way too brother! Update us in a week I'm sure you'll progress even further! Without a doubt you'll be making mad gains! If you feel you've dropped too much carbs then up it a little more and only drop the bad carbs. For me I've gotta watch out because I eat too much Spaghetti and Pasta and that puts on some extra belly fat but for sure does put on the pounds! That's why I usually just straight bulk first and then I cut and diet like crazy!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Trank406
    Hahaha I'm the same way too brother! Update us in a week I'm sure you'll progress even further! Without a doubt you'll be making mad gains! If you feel you've dropped too much carbs then up it a little more and only drop the bad carbs. For me I've gotta watch out because I eat too much Spaghetti and Pasta and that puts on some extra belly fat but for sure does put on the pounds! That's why I usually just straight bulk first and then I cut and diet like crazy!
    Me too... Eating pasta daily due to Italian mother in law haha :-)

Will substitute for spelt pasta also and will see if it makes any difference.

Similar Forum Threads

1. water weight
    By mariod17 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 11:26 PM
  2. All water weight?
    By BIGPHILL1984 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 12:27 PM
  3. M1T and water weight
    By IHateGymMorons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12