Next Cycle

1. Next Cycle

I just came off a 6 week cycle of 1THP started at weight of 219 now at 227 so I'm fairly happy. That is before I found this forum now I am asking what do you think my next cycle should be? I am a powerlifter looking for strength gains period, I have 15lbs to play with to still be in my weight class, all suggestions welcomed. Thanks

2. i would say use mainly 1-test as it produces the best strength gains in my opinion, but throw in a little 4-ad to keep up libido, and combat lethargy. this will also help keep u're gains lean, so u wont have to drop much fat or water post cycle.
    •   

3. I was looking at the lotions would T-1 pro, or T-1 be better for strength gains again no worries over being cut or ripped?

4. using t-1 pro myself right now..very good for strength ,kicks in after firast week with me..a rep extra here and such
    •   

5. Ok please bear with me I'm not stupid just want to get this right. How many sprays do I use, how many times a day? Also it sounds like the DMSO come separetly, do I apply DMSO first then spray on the 1-T pro or can I pour the DMSO in the 1-T pro bottle?

6. Bulldog.. no one is going to think you are stupid. As for number of sprays.. I think there is a thread somewhere on here about how many you need per ml. And the DMSO does come seperate, you just add it to the bottle when it gets to you house.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. next cycle
    By therock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 09:17 AM
  2. my next cycle
    By primal1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 11:33 PM
  3. The next cycle..take a look
    By wardog in forum Anabolics