My first cycle, HDROL log

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Cool My first cycle, HDROL log


    What's up guys. I'm about to run my first cycle. I am about 5'6, 160lbs. I will not publicly disclose my age, but I will say that 99% of you will say I'm too young for a cycle, and I know that. I've been -seriously- working out for about a year and six months. I am using this cycle as a way to get to a comfortable size and strength, like a head start or a boost. I am not here to listen to the criticism about how I'm not ready for a cycle or anything like that. After months and months of debating, I decided I'm mentally ready and I wanted to do it.

    Here's my cycle:


    Whole Cycle
    Orange Triad 6 pills/day
    NOW Fish Oil 4 caps/day (not sure if that will be enough)
    ~3kcal diet, which may turn in to 4k while appetite increases on cycle
    Real Mass protein shakes, which will run out in the next few days (I'll be replacing it)

    Pre-Cycle
    5 day preload of CEL Cycle Assist

    Cycle
    6 weeks of CEL H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75/75, with CEL Cycle Assist

    Post-Cycle
    CEL Cycle Assist for the first week or two
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Erase 0/0/3/3
    DAA 3g/day
    CEL PCT Assist
    Creatine 10g/day
    Taurine if needed

    My current lifts (I don't know my 1RMs):

    BB Deadlift 275x5
    BB Shoulder Press 145x5
    BB Bench Press 165x5
    BB Decline Bench 200x5
    BB Squat 225x5
    Leg Press 540x12

    I'm not going to list every exercise, but those are pretty much the main ones. I'm not really that strong. I expect all of those 5 reps to turn into like 15 at the least by the end of my cycle.


    My measurements (in inches):

    Neck: 15
    Shoulder to shoulder (all around): 46
    Chest unflexed: 37
    Chest flexed: 38
    Right arm unflexed: 12
    Right arm flexed: 14
    Left arm unlfexed: 12
    Left arm flexed: 13 1/4
    Right forearm: 11
    Left forearm: 10.5
    Wrists: 7
    Waist: 33
    Right thigh:22
    Left thigh: 22
    Right calf: 13.5
    Left calf: 13.5

    Pictures:

    Name:  2B8628B8-B295-4096-8E3E-9A746F6EB61E.jpg
Views: 1488
Size:  97.5 KBName:  fshdhg.png
Views: 1837
Size:  714.0 KBName:  Untitled.png
Views: 1462
Size:  306.8 KBName:  16661184-1BB4-4158-AA78-FF26CF87A613.jpeg
Views: 1477
Size:  83.4 KBName:  jkljgfa.png
Views: 1448
Size:  779.5 KBName:  22E6289E-E44D-4E97-9731-BD3BF697A634.jpeg
Views: 1411
Size:  91.3 KBName:  D2A4407F-5FD0-436B-A682-706C19E32648.jpeg
Views: 1399
Size:  102.9 KB

    I wish there were spoiler tags that I could use so the pictures didn't take up the whole page. Oh well.



    I think that's it. Today was the start of my cycle (5/2/12). I hope I start to feel it sooner than normal, in the next week.

    Feel free to sub and support. Thanks guys.

  2. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,357
    Answers
    0

    First, I'll tag along. Good frame to start on bro, your going to blow up!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    I'll follow.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Ken Powers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    287
    Answers
    0

    Yeah I'll follow along too, pretty much the same as my first cycle, probably around the same age as well.

    Probably up fish oil to 6 ish caps, I'm assuming they're at least 1000 mg, and look into some glucosamine if your joints start acting up. good luck and get huge bro!
  5. Registered User
    FryGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0

    Along for the ride, I'm looking to do my own in June/July
  6. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for the support so far guys, it means a lot.
  7. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Today was my 3rd day, no noticeable effects yet obviously. Got my first car today actually, and it's a Civic five speed. Ended up getting it stuck in a ditch in my second hour of having it, and I had someone stop to help me thank god. God was literally there for me in a few situations today, so I'm very thankful. Today was also the first day that I hugged my mom and told her I love her in years. So it was an eventful night. I'm sitting outside finishing a shake, and then I'm going to make some tuna and go to bed. Night.
  8. Registered User
    Stangdjc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0

    Ver cool man, good luck and will follow progress.
  9. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    I'm still debating whether to jump to 75 my second week or stay at 50 just because I'm a little younger and this way I could gauge the side effects better. But I'm dying to start feeling it working!

    And thank you to the above post.
  10. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants
    I'm still debating whether to jump to 75 my second week or stay at 50 just because I'm a little younger and this way I could gauge the side effects better. But I'm dying to start feeling it working!

    And thank you to the above post.
    Stay at 50 man, everything you do in this cycle will decide what happens to you I you cycle again. Your running a first cycle and Hdrol takes two weeks to fully hit you don't get pushy and cash out your gains too early.... You will wish you didn't...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  11. Banned
    gavinprice9's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    78
    Answers
    0

    following this!
  12. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Stay at 50 man, everything you do in this cycle will decide what happens to you I you cycle again. Your running a first cycle and Hdrol takes two weeks to fully hit you don't get pushy and cash out your gains too early.... You will wish you didn't...
    Alright bro I'm trusting you.

    Quote Originally Posted by gavinprice9
    following this!
    Thanks man.
  13. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    No results or effects so far. Wednesday I'll start dosing at 75 mg. Can I take 50 mg at one time? Because its already difficult to space out the Hdrol and the Cycle Assist, and one more pill with 3 hours before and after is going to be reallyyyyy hard.
  14. Registered User
    Ken Powers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants View Post
    No results or effects so far. Wednesday I'll start dosing at 75 mg. Can I take 50 mg at one time? Because its already difficult to space out the Hdrol and the Cycle Assist, and one more pill with 3 hours before and after is going to be reallyyyyy hard.
    When i was at 75 I dosed two pills about an hour preworkout, which fell first thing in the morning. If you workout at night, you may consider dosing two pills earlier in the day anyway to get around any possible sleep problems.
  15. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Powers

    When i was at 75 I dosed two pills about an hour preworkout, which fell first thing in the morning. If you workout at night, you may consider dosing two pills earlier in the day anyway to get around any possible sleep problems.
    What do you mean by "getting around sleep problems"? You're saying having two pills keeps you awake and alert? And so you're sure that 2 pills are fine at once?
  16. Registered User
    Ken Powers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    287
    Answers
    0

    yes it's fine, I did it with my h-drol cycle with no negative consequences that I know about. A well known side effect of many ph/ds is insomnia-type sleep problems if dosed too closely to bedtime. When do you normally lift?
  17. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Powers
    yes it's fine, I did it with my h-drol cycle with no negative consequences that I know about. A well known side effect of many ph/ds is insomnia-type sleep problems if dosed too closely to bedtime. When do you normally lift?
    Here's my approximate schedule on week days.
    630 AM - Hdrol
    1030 AM - CA
    2 PM - Hdrol
    3 PM - Gym
    6/7 PM - CA
    11 PM - Sleep

    I've been forgetting to take my second hdrol dose after school / before the gym, and so like today, I take it at 7 and end up taking CA at like 11ish.

    Yesterday I started my 75mg dosing because I'm dying to feel some effects. I'm up one pound from last week I guess, which is 161 lbs.
  18. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants View Post
    Here's my approximate schedule on week days.
    630 AM - Hdrol
    1030 AM - CA
    2 PM - Hdrol
    3 PM - Gym
    6/7 PM - CA
    11 PM - Sleep

    I've been forgetting to take my second hdrol dose after school / before the gym, and so like today, I take it at 7 and end up taking CA at like 11ish.

    Yesterday I started my 75mg dosing because I'm dying to feel some effects. I'm up one pound from last week I guess, which is 161 lbs.
    Sounds like a solid plan! How the hell you forget to take your dose of hdrol??? When I was on for the first time I couldn't wait to dose the sh1t! Felt like it gave me wings, I'm currently bridging from mdrol to hdrol along with 5aohp at 6 1ml doses a day, talk about having a hard time figuring out dosing protocol....
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Registered User
    Ken Powers's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    287
    Answers
    0

    dosing protocol above looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    How the hell you forget to take your dose of hdrol??? When I was on for the first time I couldn't wait to dose the sh1t!
    x2 on this, even when I cycle now I'm always looking forward to my next dose, especially if its the preworkout one.
  20. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    I've had a lot on my mind lately. I've been craving females... Haven't had sex in weeks so it's tough. And I got ripped off on my first car, new problems keep popping up and I've spent 1000 in a week just fixing it up. I've had it for two weeks now. So pissed.

    Still dyinggggg for the Hdrol to kick in.
  21. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants View Post
    I've had a lot on my mind lately. I've been craving females... Haven't had sex in weeks so it's tough. And I got ripped off on my first car, new problems keep popping up and I've spent 1000 in a week just fixing it up. I've had it for two weeks now. So pissed.

    Still dyinggggg for the Hdrol to kick in.
    Very surprised you haven't noticed anything yet. The next few days should really give you something! Did you bump to 75 yet?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Very surprised you haven't noticed anything yet. The next few days should really give you something! Did you bump to 75 yet?
    Yup I'm at 75 now. Been taking 50 in the morning and 25 afternoon. I think I might be feeling a little bit more aggressive. Or could be placebo.
  23. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    I also wanted an opinion, since I'm using prohormones, do I still need to rest a day or two a week? I'd like to be at the gym everyday, but I usually end up being busy one or two days regardless. I guess my question is, recovery is not a concern while on cycle, correct?
  24. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants
    I also wanted an opinion, since I'm using prohormones, do I still need to rest a day or two a week? I'd like to be at the gym everyday, but I usually end up being busy one or two days regardless. I guess my question is, recovery is not a concern while on cycle, correct?
    I would say you still need a recovery day if that's how you normally do it. I tend to go in and at least do cardio on my "recovery" days but that's just me. I know how my body reacts as you know yours, just listen to your body...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    I would say you still need a recovery day if that's how you normally do it. I tend to go in and at least do cardio on my "recovery" days but that's just me. I know how my body reacts as you know yours, just listen to your body...
    I feel like you can't always do that though, because my body rarely tells me to stay out of the gym. Unless every muscle in my body is sore. But **** it I'm going to go now, I've gone everyday this week and I feel right. I think my Hdrol is telling me to go pump some iron.
  26. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0

    Subbed. I ran hdrol for my first. I liked it! Have fun
  27. Registered User
    stubbs481's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0

    Sorry have a question is it better to take the CA before or after ur dose of hdrol
  28. Registered User
    Rush_XIII's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0

    Following. Good luck. Are you counting your Macro's? If so what are they?
  29. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,357
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481
    Sorry have a question is it better to take the CA before or after ur dose of hdrol
    4 hours apart either way.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Registered User
    stubbs481's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0

    Thx man
  31. Registered User
    stubbs481's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0

    Coo thx
  32. Registered User
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,274
    Answers
    0

    And take hdrol with fish oil. The fat helps absorption
  33. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush_XIII
    Following. Good luck. Are you counting your Macro's? If so what are they?
    Haven't been counting cals, but it would be beneficial to count. You've inspired me to count them today haha so I'll post everything later.
  34. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    I'm also questioning why I'm not feeling noticeably different. I don't think that I got bunk Hdrol. It was from a reputable seller on eBay and the seal and bottle seemed legit. So I doubt it's that (thank god). I've always seemed to have a high tolerance to pills. I could take a few painkillers and not feel any 'high' from them. I can't figure out why I'm not feeling any effect when I'm already into my third week, which I supposed to be the most beneficial week. I would bump up to 100, but then I'd have to cut my cycle short due to a shortage of pills.

    Aside from that, I also started a new program last week geared towards hypertrophy. 90% of the workout consists of exercises with 4 sets of 10 with only 30 seconds rest.
  35. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    Here's yesterday's macros.

    Name:  image-3368599571.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  208.0 KB
  36. Registered User
    NewYorkGiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0

    I'm getting pretty pissed off because I haven't seen any results yet. What do I do, bump to 100mg? Someone please help...
  37. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,357
    Answers
    0

    From a look at your diet, I would assume lack of protein could be an issue. You should be getting 225 at least a day at your body weight to add size.... Drinking at least a gallon-2 gallons of water a day? Carbs are pretty low if you are trying to bulk also. Eat. Eat. Eat.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  38. Registered User
    Aaronbaron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  214 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    I'm following this too, should be interesting. Hope you didn't get taken on the gear bro! You do have a great start I might add!
  39. Registered User
    stubbs481's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    162
    Answers
    0

    Sub'd
  40. Registered User
    texas556's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    Getting my Drol next week... running similar cycle... keep it up
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pct help for CEL Hdrol cycle
    By Redsox0432 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 09:22 PM
  3. Hdrol cycle
    By mdkaton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 09:07 PM
  4. My 1st HDROL Cycle!
    By jm0311 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 03:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in