Log 6 week clen cycle female

loveit

loveit

Awards
I'm female 155cm tall 58kg petite but lots of muscle and need to shred down in 6 weeks. Train twice a day cardio morning and weights at lunch time. Ok so here goes
Had the shakes all day hot flushes and nearly vomited during my leg session

Day 1:
1ml clen at 7am
Cardio/bike 30mins on intervals
Breakfast :30g rolled oats half a scoop of protein powder and 1/2 cup of strawberrys
Snack: 1/2 cup cooked brown rice and 1sml can tuna in spring water

Gym: intense Leg session
Protein shake dymatize iso

Lunch : tuna salad
Snack : 1apple 1 scoope of no fat natural yogurt and 15 almonds
Dinner: chicken veg and salad

Smashed training today that's y I had carbs before midday tomorrow no carb day

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sweet! I'm sub'd. Kill it!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How are you gunna run it? 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Subbed to follow along. Good to see a female do a log about clen :) You don't see it very often!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm "IN" love lol jk In!!!

loveit

loveit

Awards
Ok DAY 2
7am 1ml clen
8am 35 mins cardio bike n cross trainer
NO CARB DAY
BREAKFAST: 4 egg whites 1/4 yolk
Snake: chicken and tabuli salad
Lunch: chicken salad and hommus dip
GYM: Intense back session with my weds night training partner, my arms blew out feeling the pain now gonna be sore tomorrow
Protein shake
Dinner: chicken salad

Had the shakes till about 6:30pm
Felt better today but now am confused I was supposed to do 2days on 2days off 1day on 1day off. My mate thinks cos iv only got 6 weeks to get lean he said just do it for 6 weeks straight... What should I do???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok DAY 2
7am 1ml clen
8am 35 mins cardio bike n cross trainer
NO CARB DAY
BREAKFAST: 4 egg whites 1/4 yolk
Snake: chicken and tabuli salad
Lunch: chicken salad and hommus dip
GYM: Intense back session with my weds night training partner, my arms blew out feeling the pain now gonna be sore tomorrow
Protein shake
Dinner: chicken salad

Had the shakes till about 6:30pm
Felt better today but now am confused I was supposed to do 2days on 2days off 1day on 1day off. My mate thinks cos iv only got 6 weeks to get lean he said just do it for 6 weeks straight... What should I do???
Might as well

loveit

loveit

Awards
Iv read that u need a break in between but now I have to much info in my head errrr and y do peeps take Benadryl with it???

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yes they do take it with. Look at that link I gave you in your last thread. It talks about length in there. Your body will adjust to it. By taking a break you allow your body to stay fresh and be more responsive to the doses and not have to up the dose.

loveit

loveit

Awards
Yes they do take it with. Look at that link I gave you in your last thread. It talks about length in there. Your body will adjust to it. By taking a break you allow your body to stay fresh and be more responsive to the doses and not have to up the dose.
Ur like my life saver :) thankyou

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm in. Its nice to see a chick tear it up once in awhile.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm in. Its nice to see a chick tear it up once in awhile.
Hell yeah! Good to know we aren't the only ones who dabble in the "grey area" of weighlifting/bodybuilding

loveit

loveit

Awards
Hell yeah! Good to know we aren't the only ones who dabble in the "grey area" of weighlifting/bodybuilding
I love a little dabble hehehe and it's good to know... Danger Dave u have been awesome :)

loveit

loveit

Awards
Yes 1mg before bed every night....damn next log I do I'm putting the word female at the end of my title :p lolol
Hahaha too funny thanks :) where do I get it from??? What's that do as apposed to benedryl ???

loveit

loveit

Awards
DAY 3
1/2 ml clen (decided to drop the dose and see if I noticed the difference not as shaky but still had them just not as bad)
No carb day
Breakfast : 4 egg whites 1/2 yolk
Snack : celery 1tbs hommus
lunch: tuna in spring water drained mixes with 4mix beans and corn
Snack: apple with 1 tbs natural yogurt and 15 almonds
Dinner: grilled chicken with morroccan spices and salad
Snack: 10 almonds
GYM no cardio today did chest and tri's hi reps super sets and drop sets... Burnnnnnnn

Feeling good today body wise except got a little cold blocked nose :(

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sounds like a good day. Keep killing it and hope that stuffed nose goes away. Keep playing around with that dose until you find your sweetspot.

loveit

loveit

Awards
Sounds like a good day. Keep killing it and hope that stuffed nose goes away. Keep playing around with that dose until you find your sweetspot.
Stuffy nose alot better thank god... Yeh I def will keep playing around with the dose

loveit

loveit

Awards
Day 4 carb day
7am 1ml clen
8am cardio session 20 mins
Breakfast: 30g oat scoop of protein and berries

1pm gym smashed shoulders and abs

Lunch ; tuna beans and corn
Snack ; celery and hommus
Dinner: turkey patty and salad
(was a little naughty and had 2 small chocs)

Had the shakes a little not too bad though

loveit

loveit

Awards
Day 5
8am 1ml
No gym day off
Had the shakes really bad today even twitching when I Was cutting clients hair at work was pretty funny actually

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 5
8am 1ml
No gym day off
Had the shakes really bad today even twitching when I Was cutting clients hair at work was pretty funny actually
They're gonna think you're on coke lol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
subbed. shouldnt clen be ramped from like 20mcg up to whatever your highest tolerance is, not straight to omg my hearts going to explode levels? i think i'd die at 200.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed. shouldnt clen be ramped from like 20mcg up to whatever your highest tolerance is, not straight to omg my hearts going to explode levels? i think i'd die at 200.
Yeah it should but if you can Handle it then so be it I guess lol damn 200 mcg starting out is pretty insane lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah it should but if you can Handle it then so be it I guess lol damn 200 mcg starting out is pretty insane lol
i only ask because i have no experience with it but i've done some reading. i'm thinking i might run a few cycles of it this summer if i cant hit my goal at the end of my next cycle.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You can dose in in mcgs by your body weight. Its different for male to female. If I remember correctly she is like right on her correct dose for her weight. I gave her the link in another thread that had the info.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I think you should split your dose in half and dose it twice a day. Half a mL in the AM and PM, that should reduce the shakes somewhat.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Let's see pics lol

loveit

loveit

Awards
Hahaha it's not to bad my body has taken it really well besides the shakes And hot flushes lol