Log 6 week clen cycle female

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Conte
    Replies:120
    Views: 2,784 OMG!..... And its only just a simple clen log! Imagine what will happen to AM server if she decides to add some Anavar!
    Hahaha well I hope my log isn't too boring anavar hey... U just never no hahaha jks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by scw538
    Need updated pics.
    Updated pics Monday morning once a week
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

    Updated pics Monday morning once a week
    Cool.

  4. Day 11
    9am 1.2mls clen
    Upped the dosage coz I wasn't getting the shakes anymore. Def had the shakes today.
    Breakfast: fresh strawberry and choc protein shake/smoothie with water n ice
    Lunch: tuna and beans
    snack: apple with natural yogurt and a almond flaxseed bar
    Dinner: salad with chicken and broccolli

    Gym: chest, tri's and abs superset and drop sets. High reps for serious burn

    Have a sweet tooth lately. Any advice on what to have when feeling like chocolate???

  5. Quote Originally Posted by loveit
    Day 11
    9am 1.2mls clen
    Upped the dosage coz I wasn't getting the shakes anymore. Def had the shakes today.
    Breakfast: fresh strawberry and choc protein shake/smoothie with water n ice
    Lunch: tuna and beans
    snack: apple with natural yogurt and a almond flaxseed bar
    Dinner: salad with chicken and broccolli

    Have a sweet tooth lately. Any advice on what to have when feeling like chocolate???
    I eat jolly ranchers or peanut butter if I start craving sweet food. Or I just slap myself and call me fat.... mental abuse works too haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  6. Iforce red velvet cake protean fixes my sweet tooth it's amazing
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    I eat jolly ranchers or peanut butter if I start craving sweet food. Or I just slap myself and call me fat.... mental abuse works too haha
    Hey thanks for reminding me should go get some natural peanut butter yummmmm lol thanks DD

  8. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

    Hey thanks for reminding me should go get some natural peanut butter yummmmm lol thanks DD
    No problem.... I wish I could buy it in gallon jugs... I love peanut butter!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    No problem.... I wish I could buy it in gallon jugs... I love peanut butter!!!
    Id be in trouble if it was gallon jugs. Id eat a gallon a day. Cant have peanut butter without milk so theres another gallon...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Iforce red velvet cake protean fixes my sweet tooth it's amazing
    Just looked it up sounds amazing

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    No problem.... I wish I could buy it in gallon jugs... I love peanut butter!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Id be in trouble if it was gallon jugs. Id eat a gallon a day. Cant have peanut butter without milk so theres another gallon...
    Actually u no what I tried that is amazing... It's called abc. It's almonds brazil nuts and cashews blended like peanut butter my boss has it and it's all natural and he eats it on anything and everything even blends it in his protein shakes tastes beautiful reminds me of peanut butter

  12. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

    Actually u no what I tried that is amazing... It's called abc. It's almonds brazil nuts and cashews blended like peanut butter my boss has it and it's all natural and he eats it on anything and everything even blends it in his protein shakes tastes beautiful reminds me of peanut butter
    I like straight almond butter as well, that sounds really good too, unfortunately ive never seen it. Im going to have to do some searching
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I like straight almond butter as well, that sounds really good too, unfortunately ive never seen it. Im going to have to do some searching
    This is it I put it in my shake this morning too
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  14. Hmm looks good.

  15. yeah i need to find the health food store in this neighborhood lol...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by loveit View Post
    Hahaha well I hope my log isn't too boring anavar hey... U just never no hahaha jks
    i think every log without tits is boring

  17. Day 12
    1.2 mls clen
    7am spin class
    9am choc protein smoothie with water ice and almond brazil and cashew spread with berries
    12noon: tuna beans and corn
    3pm: apple natural yogurt and almonds with flaxseed bar

    After work went home to bed woke up 11pm missed dinner and now writing my log in a club.., lol had an apple on the way with almonds instead of crap
    Had the shakes today but felt good just tired

  18. How is the appetite suppression?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    How is the appetite suppression?
    It's not too bad normally I'd be starving but it's good iv cut down portion size and turning my plain protein shakes into smoothies with little carbs and good fats which keeps me pretty full.. But I thought it would suppress my appetite more but it's good cos I still eat but not as much

  20. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

    It's not too bad normally I'd be starving but it's good iv cut down portion size and turning my plain protein shakes into smoothies with little carbs and good fats which keeps me pretty full.. But I thought it would suppress my appetite more but it's good cos I still eat but not as much
    Yeah well too much can b bad lol u gotta eat.

  21. Week 2 on clen
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  22. No back pic. Needed for comparing.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by scw538
    No back pic. Needed for comparing.
    Lololol

  24. OP you're looking good, I'm very curious to see what some anavar would do to u.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

    Thanks for that, that's great heaps of info I looked it up but not sure if u can get it here in Australia... Was just curious as to how a topical fat burner works and it says it burns hmmm sounds bizarre
    You can get eviscerate here in aus you just have to order it from the states through nutraplanet. Pays to order a fair bit of stuff at once though due to the hefty freight cost. What you should do when it comes to pics is put one up from week one every week so we can see what progress had been made
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clen and T3 4 week cycle advice
    By bc0508 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 05:24 AM
  3. 6 week Clen/T3/Winstrol/Tren Cycle
    By Clops in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 08:02 PM
  4. proper clen dosing for a female?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 05:40 PM
Log in
Log in