Log 6 week clen cycle female

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Very nice. You are making progress girl keep it up.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Week 2 back
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

You can get eviscerate here in aus you just have to order it from the states through nutraplanet. Pays to order a fair bit of stuff at once though due to the hefty freight cost. What you should do when it comes to pics is put one up from week one every week so we can see what progress had been made
    Thanks for that
    I'm going to the U.S in 5 weeks should I wait and get some there?

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Very nice. You are making progress girl keep it up.
    Thanks DD I hope so

5. Yum!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

6. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

Thanks for that
    I'm going to the U.S in 5 weeks should I wait and get some there?
    Well it is illegal here do I'd probably try and ship it in just incase

7. Day 14:
    1.2mls clen day off training N work
    Had a sleep in today and massage, after the massage my whole body wouldn't stop shaking so big day with the shakes
    breakfast: protein smoothie with water oats berries and almond,brazil and cashew spread
    Lunch. Tuna
    Snack: apple natural yogurt and almonds
    Dinner: morroccan chicken salad and brocollini
    Naughty snack: piece of chocolate had no protein bars on standby

Bring on tomorrow

8. Ok so iv been on clen 2 weeks am leaning up only dropped a kilo but training has been really good and feel a difference. So when should I start benedryl? I'm doing a full 6 week cycle so what's next?
    Iv still got the shakes my body heats up too.. I'm at 1.2 ml per day now. Any suggestions on what to do next with dosing and benedryl ???

9. I'd wait until u stop noticing the effects of clen as strongly.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    I'd wait until u stop noticing the effects of clen as strongly.
    I second that
    •   

11. Looking good. Keep killing it. A little chocolate never hurts...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    I'd wait until u stop noticing the effects of clen as strongly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

I second that
    Thanks I'll do that

13. Lookin good. Keep it up.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    Hmm looks good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    OP you're looking good, I'm very curious to see what some anavar would do to u.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Very nice. You are making progress girl keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Yum!
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Looking good. Keep killing it. A little chocolate never hurts...
    Quote Originally Posted by scw538
    Lookin good. Keep it up.

Thanks guys you've all been great motivation xxx

15. Day 15
    7am 1.2 Mel's clen
    8am only 20mins bike hight intensity intervals
    9:00 breakfast choc protein with water Ice and abc natural nut spread
    12noo Gym: weight session with trainer high intensity leg session and abs with spin
    Protein shake
    1:30Lunch tuna brown rice and beans. Only had 3 spoon full and threw it out wasn't feeling it so changed and had apple almonds and natural yogurt
    Dinner: salad and fish

Legs are really sore food wasn't the greatest wasn't hungry but force feeding myself errrrr

16. Get those calories in girl.

17. I hate force feeding myself. Get those good cals down.

18. Day 16
    1.2 Mls clen
    Breakfast protein smoothie with choc protein oats abc spread and water

Cardio bike intervals 30 mins

Lunch 2 rice cakes with cottage cheese an tomato
    Snack apple almonds and natural yogurt

Gym Heavy back session with drop sets

Dinner moroccan lamb salad with broccollini

No shakes today, got really heated during cardio so I started benedryl tonight b4 bed...

Monday next week im starting just protein and greens...

19. Need your thoughts guys:

So i work 60hours a week and train twice a day 4 days a week and once a day twice a week with one day off, eating is clean with a cheat meal once twice a week .. I'm constantly on the go with no rest I sleep late and wake up early...
    Iv been told maybe I'm catabolic I train and diet and I just can't drop any weight, don't get me wrong I'm happy where I am but would be happier lighter.,, do u think I train to much and need to rest more or what??? Interested to see ur thoughts

20. A lot of times more is not better and there is a chance you are flirting with over training.
    Overtraining may be accompanied by one or more concomitant symptoms:

Persistent muscle soreness
    Persistent fatigue
    Elevated resting heart rate
    Reduced heart rate
    Increased susceptibility to infections Increased incidence of injuries
    Irritability Depression
    Mental breakdown

Only you know your body
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...

21. Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood
    A lot of times more is not better and there is a chance you are flirting with over training.
    Overtraining may be accompanied by one or more concomitant symptoms:

Persistent muscle soreness
    Persistent fatigue
    Elevated resting heart rate
    Reduced heart rate
    Increased susceptibility to infections Increased incidence of injuries
    Irritability Depression
    Mental breakdown

Only you know your body

Thanks for that I ticked alot of the above... Maybe I should drop it to 1 training session a day.., errrr so frustrating
    Thanks heaps though

22. If you do 2 a days only do cardio on one session. Listen to your body. If you need extra days, take them.

23. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

Thanks for that I ticked alot of the above... Maybe I should drop it to 1 training session a day.., errrr so frustrating
    Thanks heaps though
    Yes do this its very important to get adequate rest and recovery time, cuz with all your working out and long work hours I bet your cortisol levels r high which is another why your body will hold onto fat and even lose muscle. Treat your body like a temple.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Yes do this its very important to get adequate rest and recovery time, cuz with all your working out and long work hours I bet your cortisol levels r high which is another why your body will hold onto fat and even lose muscle. Treat your body like a temple.
    TREAT UR BODY LIKE A TEMPLE I use that saying all the time but maybe I should start listening to my body... Thanks for that, how do I no though if it is that and how do I fix it ?

25. Only way is cut back on training. Every few months I take a whole week off and believe me... my body is happy when I do. Just listen to it.

26. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

TREAT UR BODY LIKE A TEMPLE I use that saying all the time but maybe I should start listening to my body... Thanks for that, how do I no though if it is that and how do I fix it ?
    If you dont treat it like a temple most of us would be glad to do it for you.

27. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Only way is cut back on training. Every few months I take a whole week off and believe me... my body is happy when I do. Just listen to it.
    I took a week off about 3 months ago after I injured my knee during tough mudder and cos I kept going and finished it I damaged my knee really bad which meant I couldn't train but still worked even on a swollen leg so recovery wise I still didn't feel recovered as it took over a week for the muscle pain after tough mudder to subside... I'll def drop training twice a day and now start once a day and see how that goes thanks DD x

28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

If you dont treat it like a temple most of us would be glad to do it for you.
    Ohhhh lol thanks that would be nice x

29. Quote Originally Posted by loveit

I took a week off about 3 months ago after I injured my knee during tough mudder and cos I kept going and finished it I damaged my knee really bad which meant I couldn't train but still worked even on a swollen leg so recovery wise I still didn't feel recovered as it took over a week for the muscle pain after tough mudder to subside... I'll def drop training twice a day and now start once a day and see how that goes thanks DD x
    Yeah just tone it down some. I'd look into getting some reduce xt from SNS for cortisol, that'll help u cut up more too.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Yeah just tone it down some. I'd look into getting some reduce xt from SNS for cortisol, that'll help u cut up more too.
    That's a good product you should look into it. I have really cut way back on my training and its awesome. I just do enough work to stimulate/grow and enough cardio to burn fat. More is not always better.... (cept when you are "on" ha)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen and T3 4 week cycle advice
    By bc0508 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 02:13 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:24 AM
  3. 6 week Clen/T3/Winstrol/Tren Cycle
    By Clops in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:02 PM
  4. proper clen dosing for a female?