Drizzie's Birthday Havoc Stack + Katanadrol2.0

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
warp_image.jpg

Today is my birthday and I decided "Why go get drunk and punish my liver when I could punish it another way and see some good results" ... That's when I decided to run Havoc. Ok I had this planned for months but everything came in on my Birthday so it seems like a good place to start. Heres the cycle...

Havoc: 30/40/40/40/50...and maybe another week at 50 if my body is cooperating
Katanadrol2.0: 0/0/250/250/250/250/250/250
DHEA: 150/150/200/200/200/200/200/200
Organ Shield: 4/4/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

PCT

Torem: 120/90/60/60 taper to 30mg
Endosurge: 6/6/6/6
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/3/3/2/1
Organ Shield 2/2/2/2/2/2

Staples

BCAAs 8:1:1
Creatine 5g daily
Beta Alanine 5g daily
Hawthorne Berry
OptiMen Multi
Super Cissus RX
Fish Oil
CLA
ON Casein protein
IDS Smart Gainer
THE DRIVE TO GET SWOLE

Goals

7-9 lbs Lean Mass
1.5-2%+ BF reduction
Gain Vasularity
Improve back width and shoulder seperation
Gain size on my biceps, triceps and forearms
5% increase in compound lifts after full cycle + PCT

1REPMAX
Squat: 395
Dead: 415
Chest: 315 (probably little less due to some shoulder pain but I hit 315 less than a month ago so I could get it again within a few weeks)

Before

These pics are from three weeks ago when I was in week four of my Endosurge/Erase/DAA run.

collage.jpg

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First aww sh1t! Here to watch you pop your cherry! Kill it bro!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy bday btw bro!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
First aww sh1t! Here to watch you pop your cherry! Kill it bro!
I didn't even get to say I took my first dose!!!!

There u go drizzy. Get it in G
Gonna get some Murk arms before the end of this eight weeks...

Alright... So day one..

10mg with 750 calorie breakfast
10mg pre workout
10mg bed with casein protein shake.

3600 calories ... Lil dirty 40 carbs 35 protein 25 fats ... Steak and crab legs for birthday dinner!

I weighed myself today and I'm up 15 lbs from one 30mg dose :)... Really though my baseline weight is 183 lbs and I'm fairly sure I'm still around 11% bf ... I was 10.5 at the end of my endosurge run.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Subbed my friend! Lookin' good in a great position to start a cycle. Kill it brah!!!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Happy Bday to ya and You already look beastly! Get it man!! You are going to be happy with the results!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Happy Bday to ya and You already look beastly! Get it man!! You are going to be happy with the results!
Looks can be deceiving...I'm still no where near where I want to be. Trying to bulk up...I'd like to hit 200 and then start cutting. Looking to compete next year.

Anyways day two of Havoc... Nothing big to not except a massive increase in appetite. I have to contribute this to something outside because I've been kind of sick this week and eating has been difficult. I've had like zero desire to eat this week but today I was constantly starving and snacking on all the food I took to work. By snacking I mean: 6 oz chicken breast, 2 cups roast potatoes, 6 oz Porterhouse Steak, three rice cakes, 1 full serving of IDS Smart Gainer broken up into two seperate shakes, ... for Breakfast I had 4 eggs, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 1 cup oatmeal and a protein shake...

Question: Has anyone ever taken Beta-Alanine? Yesterday was the first day I've taken it so I'm not familiar with the "effects"...I took 5g like I researched you should and I got all tingly and itchy like you do off of Niacin...Is this normal or should I contact the powder source I bought it off of? I was like all red and itchy...Maybe I'm allergic to it?

Shoulders, traps and forearms workout today. Felt very lethargic (due to illness) but I am going to the gym in the AM to do bis tris and maybe some extra deadlifts since I slacked this Tuesday and only did 6 sets...I'm not even sore from my back workout so I'm probably going to hit some lats too. Oh, and I'm going to sit in the sauna for thirty minutes and try to sweat the sickness out. Not really a medical diagnosis but what the hell, it's worked in the past.

I never realized how reliant I had become on a PWO. Now I'm just taking one cap before workout (how long should I take before my workout?) I'm just taking a IntraWorkout BCAA 8:1:1 from Nutraplanet mixed with Taurine and Creatine... I've got like 500G of both so I figure why not make use.

Bis and Tris tomorrow. Going to try and hit some heavy weights with good contractions tomorrow. One of my goals on this cycle is to bring up my LACKING arms and gain some vascularity... I'm pretty flat for only having 11% BF so I need to work on this.

Hopefully I start feeling better and can give you guys something good to read! Until then...

DanaLinnBailey_16.jpg

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: BICEPS/TRICEPS

Killed BIs today. I've not had that much energy in the gym in a long time--especially without a "PWO". Could be a placebo effect but I was lifting like a mad man.

Cheater Bar Preacher curls:
12/8/8/8/...this is where I got warmed up. My workout partner showed up and we ended up doing 6 more sets... By the time he told me we were at six sets I realized I did 10 working sets... I wasn't even tired...I had a killer pump in my arms.

I hate arms day...but today I was all about it. I was so focused on BIs that the only tricep workout we got in was 100 dips and tricep extensions before I had to go to work.. 20/15/15/15/12/12/11...or something like that..added in some weighted dips and then hit some Bicep cables and then some one arm tricep extensions.

Appetite is through the rough. I can't stop eating everything I see. I'm going to have to start eating in the gym or something...any suggestions?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3: BICEPS/TRICEPS

Killed BIs today. I've not had that much energy in the gym in a long time--especially without a "PWO". Could be a placebo effect but I was lifting like a mad man.

Cheater Bar Preacher curls:
12/8/8/8/...this is where I got warmed up. My workout partner showed up and we ended up doing 6 more sets... By the time he told me we were at six sets I realized I did 10 working sets... I wasn't even tired...I had a killer pump in my arms.

I hate arms day...but today I was all about it. I was so focused on BIs that the only tricep workout we got in was 100 dips and tricep extensions before I had to go to work.. 20/15/15/15/12/12/11...or something like that..added in some weighted dips and then hit some Bicep cables and then some one arm tricep extensions.

Appetite is through the rough. I can't stop eating everything I see. I'm going to have to start eating in the gym or something...any suggestions?
You will have that feeling in the gym for probably the whole run, I do every time I'm "on", makes everything feel worth it even when you know it's too early to see any gains. Sorry I don't know all too much about havoc as I'm a epi virgin so I can only comment and help on things that have been passed on to me through logs. It is a great cutting/recomping compound so make sure you are eating heavy but clean throughout the run and I bet you will tighten up like a freaking beast bro!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You will have that feeling in the gym for probably the whole run, I do every time I'm "on", makes everything feel worth it even when you know it's too early to see any gains. Sorry I don't know all too much about havoc as I'm a epi virgin so I can only comment and help on things that have been passed on to me through logs. It is a great cutting/recomping compound so make sure you are eating heavy but clean throughout the run and I bet you will tighten up like a freaking beast bro!
Finally some life on this log... Thought I was talking to myself.

Yeah, kinda bummed I ran out of time...

I'm really looking forward to the next 8 weeks...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Finally some life on this log... Thought I was talking to myself.

Yeah, kinda bummed I ran out of time...

I'm really looking forward to the next 8 weeks...
Keep it up brother! I'll keep following, especially if you keep putting up photos of that girl dammmn

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is the test...legs day.

My FAVORITE day.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
No Idea on the Beta Alanine man. Wish I could help ya out. I just started my helladrol run today. I'm also running a 6 week arm blasting program since my arms have fallen behind in the gains category. I'd love to see how Havoc works for ya!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
No Idea on the Beta Alanine man. Wish I could help ya out. I just started my helladrol run today. I'm also running a 6 week arm blasting program since my arms have fallen behind in the gains category. I'd love to see how Havoc works for ya!
I'll follow!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following for sure!

U can't believe u like leg day. I hate doing legs
That's why I'm going to weigh 200lbs on a frame built for 165! :)

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Paraesthesia is the medical term for the tingling, flushing feelings associated with beta alanine use. Don't worry at all about it, even though some think it's mad uncomfortable. I know I do. It will subside after a while, so if you can bare it and not scratch like a meth addict you'll be pleased with the results.

I can't stand the feeling and tossed my first bottle in the trash. I kept rubbing my head to try and stop the feelings... It chilled them out but they came back - usually lasted about 45 minutes after ingestion.

Subbed, btw. Good luck homie

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Paraesthesia is the medical term for the tingling, flushing feelings associated with beta alanine use. Don't worry at all about it, even though some think it's mad uncomfortable. I know I do. It will subside after a while, so if you can bare it and not scratch like a meth addict you'll be pleased with the results.

I can't stand the feeling and tossed my first bottle in the trash. I kept rubbing my head to try and stop the feelings... It chilled them out but they came back - usually lasted about 45 minutes after ingestion.

Subbed, btw. Good luck homie
I'm good with it now! As long as I sip on the drink and dnt chug 5 grams of BA then I'm alright.just caught me off guard.

Thanks for the info.

My buddy took his BA today and got wick to his stomach...had to cut legs short. Going back on Sunday. Did 8 sets of squats, 4 sets of hacks and 3 supersets of leg extensions/ham curls... I'm going back a d doing more Sunday.

I love this feeling already.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving this **** already... Friday is my normal legs day but halfway through squats my workout partner got really sick to his stomach because retard chugged what he thought was 5g of Bets-alanine but ended up being about 12 when he estimated it and I weighed it on my scale... So I only got eight sets of squats and leg extensions superset hamstring curls done ... But I went back Saturday and felt good as fvkc so I hit squats again 5 sets...I have always had good strength in my
Legs but not endurance... I hit 225 for 15/12/10 on the second day...didn't go higher because I was really focusing on deep reps.

Also did shoulders...

DB presses

40x15, 60x10, 70x10, 80x8, 80x6

Only shoulder workout to note... Going to start taking notes I'm gym...

Weighed myself... 186lbs FTW.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Where do you get your workouts from?
Have you tried rocking with one workout program for eight weeks straight? I'd think on a stack like yours you could greatly benefit from the Destroy And Flood program I'm messing with right now.

You're looking to recomp right? That **** has you lifting 5RM on compound lifts and super setting with 30 reps on isolation movements - heavy weight coupled with crazy pumps. Muscle growth and sped up metabolism.

What you think homie?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=Go Away;3358326]Where do you get your workouts from?
Have you tried rocking with one workout program for eight weeks straight? I'd think on a stack like yours you could greatly benefit from the Destroy And Flood program I'm messing with right now.

You're looking to recomp right? That **** has you lifting 5RM on compound lifts and super setting with 30 reps on isolation movements - heavy weight coupled with crazy pumps. Muscle growth and sped up metabolism.

What you think homie?[/QUOTE]

I design my own workout with research and what works for me. Here is the workout I plan on using for the next 8 weeks... although it may change a bit. I'm thinking that the Destroy/Flood may be something worth looking at while I'm in PCT since it's a lot lighter than I'm used to... Thanks for the info though. I searched the routine and found one... It seems legit.

I just got off a 5x5 (x5) strength cycle. It was a short 4 weeks but I didn't like the 5x5 program really... I never felt the volume was enough and I never felt like I got a good workout. I always felt like I was slacking for some reason.

Here is my workout... Arms/Legs day is broken up into two days now... For a while my schedule only allowed for 4 days...now it's cool for me to work out 6-7 days a week. This week was a weird week because I felt really good so I changed things up...This will be the strict routine from now on... Last time I worked this routine naturally, I put on 15 lbs in four months... I took some time off from it because it beat the **** out of me...

Also, I will be incorporating cardio into the mix... 2-3 days a week walking on the treadmill/stair stepper for 30-45 mins on an incline... Looking to burn some fat...

Back22.jpg
Chest11.jpg
legs44.jpg
Shoulders33.jpg
[

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hit the gym today...Did some chest/forearms/abs... I'm going to start hitting forearms twice a week...still deciding if I should do them on push days so it doesn't effect my grip or after pull days when they are already exhausted... suggestions.

My recovery is through the roof...I'm not sore... I'm wondering if the Beta-Alanine IntraWorkout is helping with recovery and soreness also.

Also, the first two days I felt very tired in the gym with little motivation. I didn't realize how reliant I had been on a PWO. Now that I'm starting to feel the Havoc it's obvious I don't need a PWO... The endurance I've gained already is mind-boggling... I hit 225 for 15 reps today on flat bench...

Still not much of an increase in pumps though but I've never experienced good pumps in the gym and it sucks! Biceps/Triceps are the only day I really feel pumps and the skin tightening...I'm hoping this cycle brings out the vascularity and helps with the muscle pumps everyone brags about...fml.

Todays routine:

Flat Bench
145x10, 225x8, 225x5x 275x2.5, 315xFAIL, 225x15 (pissed off)

Flat Bench Flys
40x10,8 30x12,12 25x12

Incline Dumbells
80x10, 80x10, 80x8, 90x8, 90x8...

Incline Flys
30x10,10,10 40x8,8

Pec Decs
Can't remember... 5 sets... really went for a good squeeze. I want to say we used 40lbs on the machine...

Weighed myself on the digital scale today 5' 8.4'' / 186.9 lbs...

murk01

murk01

Awards
Nice set. U didn't like 5x5. I killed my PR's following 5x5. Need something advanced for mass gain. I have been following compudogs wrkout log for a min. Might give it a shot

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Nice set. U didn't like 5x5. I killed my PR's following 5x5. Need something advanced for mass gain. I have been following compudogs wrkout log for a min. Might give it a shot
I did this workout 2 years ago called M.A.S.S and I built up strength and mass on it really well but it doesn't seem like enough these days... It was some stupid workout I found at *** lol...

Compound lifts, heavy as fckk.. Did you see the spread sheet of the workout we are doing? That's a rough workout... Especially because im going to up the intensity and not rest nearly as long...

murk01

murk01

Awards
I did this workout 2 years ago called M.A.S.S and I built up strength and mass on it really well but it doesn't seem like enough these days... It was some stupid workout I found at *** lol...

Compound lifts, heavy as fckk.. Did you see the spread sheet of the workout we are doing? That's a rough workout... Especially because im going to up the intensity and not rest nearly as long...

ok. see it now. didnt veiw right on my phone. thats along work out. i usually go 4-5 days a week. so i can break that down.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
ok. see it now. didnt veiw right on my phone. thats along work out. i usually go 4-5 days a week. so i can break that down.
That is a 4/5 day workout... If you break day 4 up into two days it's way better... Legs and arms in one day blows balls.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Up the dose to 40mg today...it feels like I got kicked in the nuts... Is this a sign of anything?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up the dose to 40mg today...it feels like I got kicked in the nuts... Is this a sign of anything?
Your boys are shrinking! Very good sign!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good sign as it shows something is working?
Steroids shut down your natural test production. Because you have enough artificial test in your body your brain tells your balls we don't need you pretty much so they shutdown. I can usually feel right when it starts and by the end of the cycle it starts feeling like they are heading to your stomach lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
Steroids shut down your natural test production. Because you have enough artificial test in your body your brain tells your balls we don't need you pretty much so they shutdown. I can usually feel right when it starts and by the end of the cycle it starts feeling like they are heading to your stomach lol
JESUS CHRIST!!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
True, at this point they are simply ornamental!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
True, at this point they are simply ornamental!
Nice to know! I mean I knew they shut down but I didn't realise you could feel it... Oh well, I can still bust a nut so I'm not worried about it... Update as soon as I eat dinner.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Alright... Shoulders/Traps Day

Probably shouldn't have hit shoulders because they are still a little sore from Sunday but hit some good presses today.

Strength, Recovery and Endurance are up. I would have never expected to hit shoulders twice in such a short amount of time...

Shoulder Dumb Bell Presses
70x15, 80x12, 80x10, 80x10, 90x4 (+ 2 assisted) 60x15

Seated Shrugs
135x20, 225x25 (I went into the zone) 275x12, 325x2 (FML). 225x10

Then the usual front raises, lateral raises, machine lateral raises, rear delt flys, bent over laterals, smith machine shrugs

No PRs to note except my weight is still climbing like a MOFO...

188# today... I'm not sure if I'm holding water or what. It doesn't seem like it... Not sure how I've gained 5lbs in what 6 days...seems a little two good to be true...Although, my diet is on point. Eating 3500 calories everyday and hitting around 35% protein on average. Breakfast alone is like ~900 cals then hour later I have a ~320 cal 32g pro/45g car 35cal fat weight gainer shake with a bowl of greek yogurt... gotta figure out how to mix up the chicken though. so sick of eating chicken breasts plain... any suggestions?

Arms day tommorrow... going to get the pump from hell... starting to see some vascularity--noticed some veins in my front delts that were never there before...hells yeah. Also the ones in my arms are starting to show up too...I'm not a very vascular person...really hoping this changes with Havoc/Katanadrol..

Katanadrol 2.0 came in today...Starting it next week!

Pictures tomorrow or Friday... People keep telling me I look like I've gotten bigger... I saw some friends this weekend I hadn't seen in a week or two and the girl in the group kept like grabbing my arms and being like "you've doubled in size"...lol

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Back Shots... Limited carbs today so I'm not really full... post some good arm shots after tomorrows workout...
DSC_0448.JPG
DSC_0449.JPG
DSC_0452.JPG

I think I'm filling out a little more...Back thickness has increased...I can tell because my clothes are starting to fit like baby gap.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking lean but full nice work!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Baby gap... Haha.. diff got a bigger back.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Bis/Tris....
40MG Havoc (6 days from Katanadrol).
187 lbs fasted this morning...

Biceps:
Preacher Curls with EZ Bar 20lbs+BarX15, 40+B X12, 40X12, 40X10, 60X8+2 assisted, 20x8 deep slow reps
Incline Hanging Dumbbells 30x10, 30x8, 30x8, 40x6, 40x5
Hammer Curls 30x6, 30x6, 40x6, 40x4, 25x10
Cheater Curls 20kgX10,10,8,8,15FML

Triceps:
100 dips First 50 unweighted... Next ~25 45LB weight Last ~25 50LB weight
Dumbell Behind the head extensions 70x25, 70x15, 90x12, 90x10, 90x5
Cables...Nothing worth noting.

Today was the first time I've ever had a pump that I couldn't handle. My arms filled with blood after like the second set. I've never experienced the "skin splitting pumps" people brag about until to day. By the time we started dips my arms were so tight... After dips I felt like that meathead that keeps his arms out to his sides like he's hard... Shlt felt legit.

Appetite is still kind of sub par the past few days...only because I've had a massive allergy problem (always happens this time of year) and nothing has tasted good or sounded good... still eating ~3000K a day... 35% protein.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Heck yeah Drizz! I'm loving it! I'm on day 6 of Helladrol atm. I'm starting to lean out. Can't wait to hear your future updates!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah Drizz! I'm loving it! I'm on day 6 of Helladrol atm. I'm starting to lean out. Can't wait to hear your future updates!
I'm putting Katanadrol2.0 250mg a day for six weeks starting next week so overall, I will be on HAVOC for 5/6 and then KDROL for 6 to finish off an entire stack of 8 weeks...Hopefully it will help lean me out.

Let Phil Heath know I'm coming for the Olympia :). Shiiit... but in all seriousness, if this leans me out enough I may look at a competition next year while I'm finish up college.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I'm putting Katanadrol2.0 250mg a day for six weeks starting next week so overall, I will be on HAVOC for 5/6 and then KDROL for 6 to finish off an entire stack of 8 weeks...Hopefully it will help lean me out.

Let Phil Heath know I'm coming for the Olympia :). Shiiit... but in all seriousness, if this leans me out enough I may look at a competition next year while I'm finish up college.
Nice bro. Katanadrol 2.0 made me feel weird so I stopped it, although so far I'm the only one that I know of. Sort of a cracked out, not feeling good feeling. Most say it's good and supposedly good for cutting up tho...

Re: competing, I think that's the way to do it is just get started. I've never thought about actually competing, but I've heard it really drives you to go all out so what the hell why not man?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro. Katanadrol 2.0 made me feel weird so I stopped it, although so far I'm the only one that I know of. Sort of a cracked out, not feeling good feeling. Most say it's good and supposedly good for cutting up tho...

Re: competing, I think that's the way to do it is just get started. I've never thought about actually competing, but I've heard it really drives you to go all out so what the hell why not man?
I figure I will have two years being back in my hometown and finishing school for free (I got a full ride 2 yr scholarship). My workload will be going down tens folds so why not try for it? The problem is going to be money. I'm losing the $4500 a month pay I'm so used to yah know...starving college student living on protein and chicken nuggets.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Makeup day: BACK

Strength has increased...

Deads
135x12, 225x10, 315x5 (could have gotten more but lost grip), 405 (with straps)x1, 415x1, 135x6
Started getting some tightness in my back which I thought was going to result in pumps but I stretched bf doing anything else and it went away.

50 pull ups

Lat pull downs
90x25, 110x20, 140x12, 160x10, 180x8, 200x2 (200x2 is a new PR)

Finished up the workout with T-Bar pulls, lawn mower pullls (hit a new PR for lawnmower pulls also 130x6), machine pull overs and then some light weight high rep on the machines to get a good pump and try to get some more shape in the upper back.

Tomorrow is legs day and I'm going to fck some shiz up!