my first cycle ever!!...TEST E !!!!

D

doodz

Awards
hey guys so i decided to start my log! A little info about me:

Im 28 years old,been lifting for the past 7 years(on and off).
I finally decided to start my first cycle after years of reading and doing research. My choice is test E. I'm going to do a 10 weeks cycle then jump to pct.
My diet consist of 3000 calories(prot=220,carbs=300,fat=100).Im actually doing the lean mass diet by Scivation.
Today was my first injection(250 mgs) and to be honest didn't hurt at all.im gonna inject 500 mgs a week(Mondays and Thursday)so 250 mgs each.
My workout consist of one muscle per day so:
Monday:Chest
Tuesday:back,abs
Wednesday:legs
Thursday:shoulders
Friday:arms
I'm not sure about this workout so SUGGESTIONS are welcome!!!!

D

doodz

Awards
So im done with my first week,had good lifts at the gym,diet is good and mostly healthy.The only thing im complaining about is back pumps! Is like my lower back is sore or really tight! idk if is the injection(im injecting the glutes),the gear... sometimes i really freak out and start thinking is my kidneys,but is too soon to have those problems. i think im gonna switch to my other test(different lab) andd see if i still getting this discomfort!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sounds good man. Grab some taurine for the pumps. What week you starting pct and what will it be?

D

doodz

Awards
Yeah I'm deff getting taurine tomorrow,I'm also getting arimidex just in case i get some sides while on cycle! Better be safe!!!!
I'm starting pct two weeks after my last injection,so it will be by the second week of July.I'm gonna use torem for pct.I might add lean extreme for cortisol,and test booster.