Cut cycle.. M1t/trimax/Mdien/M5aa

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. upped the dose of M5 to 40mg PW, 30 wasent doing much.. felt a bit more on 40
    good session today, worked my ass off, feel burnt

2. Weighed in at 245 this morning.. i feel awesome on MD

Hit the gym for some heavy deads, and i was hoping to get in some bench as well
    got to the gym and there was another guy doing deads (unusual for my gym) so i worked in with him and we ended up having a really good time and pushing each other hard, nice guy.

I put up 345 today for a clean single, a PR by 30lbs.. i have laid off the deads since i hurt my ankle a few months ago, then started doing dead cleans a while ago on and off, this is the first heavy deadlifting session i have had in months, and it felt awesome.
    I could really feel focused and powerfull the entire session, so after doing warm ups at 225, we added 50lbs and did some platform singles (intense!) then loaded up with 315 and i kept slapping on another 10 and another 10 until i got to 345, the first rep was sloppy but the second was tight
    then we dropped it back to 225 and did 2x5 on the platform to finish off

I was so done after that, but wanted to do some chest work.. so i tried to put up 65lb dumbells on the flat bench.. holy crap that was sloppy for 8 or so, i was like maybe ill do these another day, i was so friggin burnt i could have hurt myself,

anyways im still buzzin, just took in some whey and will be eating soon, been getting tons of sleep lately and it is really helping recovery, also i really like MD at this dose, this stuff is the real ****.. BTW im taking higher powers MD, 15$ a bottle cant go wrong
    •   

3. had grappling tonight, did a fair bit of standup sparring as well, was pretty tired afterwards.. just eating some food right now getting ready for bed

back was pretty sore after deads from yesterday, hope it feels better tommorow.
    first bottle of MD gone.. openeing second tommorow

till later

4. no weight change

Took today off as my back is still tender from sunday, will be going hard tommorow.
    Diet is good, calories are getting progressively lower

5. been taking it easy this week, trying to recover from some nagging injuries
    Grappling in an hour for a few hours,
    •   

6. cals have been really low the last few days, and i accidently missed my second dose of MD last night (stayed at a chicks place..)

Regardless i willl be hitting the gym today and doing some deads and maybe some cleans

7. Whoa, weighed in at 240 this morning, been on pretty low cals this weekend, spent too much time in bed with the lady.

Grappling tonight. Saturdays session was really good, felt pretty intense and had good energy

8. coming up on week#3 for MD, im starting to look alot leaner in the mirror, starting to see muscle separation and whatnot, weight fluctuates every day between 240 and 245 or so

Went grappling for an hour on wendesday and hit the gym for some deads tonight, put up my previous PR of 345 for one, but wasent really feeling it tonight. Didnt take M5 either

Have grappling tommorow, i think i might stay home tonight and relax instead of party, partying is kinda weak when you dont drink anyways

9. Glad to see someone doing cleans and snatches.
    Good job on losing 10lbs. Would you say you added muscle too? and hows the strength doing?

10. I have definately added some mass, and i was actually around 255 mid M1t, so its close to a 15lb net loss, I would say ive gained at least 3lbs, not really retaining any water either
    Strength is noticably better, i can find that guys who i grapple with i can push around alot easier now, even though im lighter.

Im going to hit some bench 5x5 and some squats 5x5 today, grappling tommorow.

Yeah i love cleans the explosivness has helped my deads and exploding from when im on my back in grappling.

11. Havent squatted heavy for months due to an ankle injury, went in last night and pushed out some solid triples at 225, my previous best was 245 months and months ago, so i am pretty happy, legs pretty sore today

Also for ****s i stepped under the leg press that was loaded up with 5 plates a side after i did squats to see how many reps i could push out, i havent done any leg press for probably 6 months, and last time i did i used 3 plates a side
    managed to push out some 5 rep sets.. whoopdedoo

12. Ok this acne is starting to ****ing kill me, it started off as a few zits here and there, now every time i look in the mirror i have another one growing AHHHHHHH

weight in the low 240's, everytime i go grappling they keep telling me that i look lighter haha

I was stupid sore on tuesday, i had to do the waddle walk cause my legs hurt so bad, then i was sparring last night (legs felt better) and i reaggravated a bicep injury i got from an armbar months ago, just from not warming up properly

Was hella sore for like an hour afterwards, then faded away into a dull ache.
    Still tender today. taking a day off.

Diet is finally on track, ive been trying to work my diet around low GI foods cause im pretty sugar sensitive (probably insulin insensitive from being a fat bastard for most of my life, i probably have pre diabetes)
    Just been trial and error for what foods make me feel like ****, also been trying to cut out carbs after 6, makes me feel less bloated.

13. Nice log bro, and congratulations on the weight loss. So do you feel the trimax was worth it? I'll be doing some trimax with some Superdrol(provided I can obtain some) and M4OHN with the possibility of MDHT added towards the end or maybe 1test trandermal instead of one of the methyls. Psyched about loosing some fat and water. Any advice on the trimax?

14. I think the m1t threw off my trimax readings, because i think igained some muscle and was retaining some water the scale didnt change much.

Im thinking about throwing another 2 or 3 weeks in at the end of this MD cycle to see what it does then, and im definately never going over 2mg ED, 3mg ED was ****ing insane
    i could hardly sleep i felt so jacked

Everyone seems to get good results from it, so i recommend it, and hell i have enough laying around for about 10 cycles so i will be using it again for sure

15. Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    I think the m1t threw off my trimax readings, because i think igained some muscle and was retaining some water the scale didnt change much.

Im thinking about throwing another 2 or 3 weeks in at the end of this MD cycle to see what it does then, and im definately never going over 2mg ED, 3mg ED was ****ing insane
    i could hardly sleep i felt so jacked

Everyone seems to get good results from it, so i recommend it, and hell i have enough laying around for about 10 cycles so i will be using it again for sure
    Great job on the weight loss! Sounds like your reaching all your goals.
    Have you thought about using clen? I love to alternate between clen and trimax/eca when I cut. Seems to work well.

16. Yeah i would love to try some clen, just the $$ situation, kinda broke right now.
    Will definatly be trying some for my next cut cycle.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    Yeah i would love to try some clen, just the $$ situation, kinda broke right now.
    Will definatly be trying some for my next cut cycle.
    Yeah, I hear that. When you get some money tho, its really alot of bang for the buck. I'm using custom's stuff and I've gone through three 2 week iterations and still have almost half the bottle left. Its more concentrated so lasts alot longer than the nolva or clomid.

18. Will definately be picking up clen sometime in the near future, ill need to stock up before the ban anyways... time to melt the CC

Woke up weighing 240 again, even though i ate a bunch of food last night.
    I am battling through a bunch of nagging injuries, i have some weird pain in my left front delt that travels down the arm anytime i do any punching, no matter how much i warm up, after i do any kind of stand up sparring my left arm hurts like a bitch

Also constantly working through sore traps and neck from it being torqued on, twisted and whatnot. The MD has helped recovery time, but i still should be taking more time off.

Taking today off. god knows i could use the rest

Monday i have a full grappling session, tuesday is going to be a lifting day, and wednesday i should be able to get in at least an hour and a half of MMA training in
    then take thursday and friday off.

whew

19. Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    Will definately be picking up clen sometime in the near future, ill need to stock up before the ban anyways... time to melt the CC
    Not sure if this is what you were implying, but the ban shouldn't affect clen in any way. Nice log by the way.

20. Thanks!

I know that chems arent affected by the ban, i just like to make a big order if im paying extra for shipping (to canada)

Still 240, would like to end up in the 230's by the end of cycle.
    Finished my last bottle of higher power MD, have 2 liquid bottles, about 10 days worth to finish it off.

Acne still bothering me, feel like a teenager again haha exept the libido...

21. Well, i took measurments again, and according to all calculations i have lost 15 lbs or so of lean body mass and gained a couple pounds of fat.

That is according to mybodycomp.com's body fat calc, and i guess i have only lost half an inch off my belly and an inch off my hips. but i look leaner, and am more defined, am stronger and in better cardiovascular conditioning.

Something to note, my myotape broke and i have to use a normal measuring tape now.. which may be throwing readings off.

Ok but here is the skinny, i have like a week left on MD, lets look at the stats

Total weight lost: 15lbs
    Measurment changes of significance..
    Hips: -1.1 inches
    Shoulders: -1.5inches
    Arm: +.3 inch
    forearm: + .3 inch

Abdomen and waist are the same.. but my arms got bigger while i lost weight.. i mean i lost 15 pounds.. what was that? where was it lost from. I think the shoulders being smaller is from me changing from using myotape to the other measuring tape.
    im confounded..

22. I took my measurments again this morning.. thought a morning measurment would be more accurate

Hips: -2 inches
    Waist: -1.9inches
    Abdomen: -1.2 inches
    Chest: -.7inches
    Weight: -16lbs

That makes a bit more sense, also my neck and shoulder measurments went down but i think that is due to me using a diff measuring tape (snugger)
    Anyways, woke up 239 again. Im pretty happy to have broke into the 30's as high up as i may be

23. sounds like great progress.

24. Nice log! By any chance, did you use any of your lean xtreme? If so, did you notice any difference?

Also, what's your BF%?

25. Yeah i use lean Xtreme on and off, not sure about its fat burning properties, but its a decent stim.

BF% between 18-24

26. woot.. down to 238..

27. Oh yeah just wanted to correct, i have Xtreme lean, a non ephedra fat burner, not lean xtreme (7oh product) just to clarify

28. Weight: 235

Hit that on the scale this morning, i was very stoked, thats 21lbs so far in around 2 months,
    i have like 5 days left on MD, so im going to finish it off, and on monday im going to start loading the rest of the M5AA i have, at 30mg ed on non workout days, and do like 100mg on saturday pre fight, i have a toughman comp and wanna be JACKED for it.

Then nolva 60/40/20/10 and im thinking about using formastane at 200mg ed for the first week

29. Just hit the gym for some deads, put up 365 for a single, thats a new PR for me by 20lbs.

Thats my deadlift up 50lbs since the start of the cycle, and i have had maybe 4-5 sessions in the 2 months ive been on..

30. Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher

Thats my deadlift up 50lbs since the start of the cycle, and i have had maybe 4-5 sessions in the 2 months ive been on..
    Of course they are. You are a walking pharmacy.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cut cycle.. M1T/4AD//PP/Trimax/Hexatropin
    By Kristopher in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 03:27 PM
  2. thoughts on cutting cycle? MD/M1T/M5aa
    By Kristopher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 11:48 AM
  3. 6-week M1T cutting cycle?
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 06:25 AM
  4. Comments on a cutting cycle (Clen,M5AA)
    By Vice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 04:04 PM
  5. 3 Week Strength Cycle (M1T and M5AA)??
    By ProductReview in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 06:20 PM