Cut cycle.. M1t/trimax/Mdien/M5aa

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Havent squatted heavy for months due to an ankle injury, went in last night and pushed out some solid triples at 225, my previous best was 245 months and months ago, so i am pretty happy, legs pretty sore today

Also for ****s i stepped under the leg press that was loaded up with 5 plates a side after i did squats to see how many reps i could push out, i havent done any leg press for probably 6 months, and last time i did i used 3 plates a side
    managed to push out some 5 rep sets.. whoopdedoo

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Ok this acne is starting to ****ing kill me, it started off as a few zits here and there, now every time i look in the mirror i have another one growing AHHHHHHH

weight in the low 240's, everytime i go grappling they keep telling me that i look lighter haha

I was stupid sore on tuesday, i had to do the waddle walk cause my legs hurt so bad, then i was sparring last night (legs felt better) and i reaggravated a bicep injury i got from an armbar months ago, just from not warming up properly

Was hella sore for like an hour afterwards, then faded away into a dull ache.
    Still tender today. taking a day off.

Diet is finally on track, ive been trying to work my diet around low GI foods cause im pretty sugar sensitive (probably insulin insensitive from being a fat bastard for most of my life, i probably have pre diabetes)
    Just been trial and error for what foods make me feel like ****, also been trying to cut out carbs after 6, makes me feel less bloated.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

Nice log bro, and congratulations on the weight loss. So do you feel the trimax was worth it? I'll be doing some trimax with some Superdrol(provided I can obtain some) and M4OHN with the possibility of MDHT added towards the end or maybe 1test trandermal instead of one of the methyls. Psyched about loosing some fat and water. Any advice on the trimax?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

I think the m1t threw off my trimax readings, because i think igained some muscle and was retaining some water the scale didnt change much.

Im thinking about throwing another 2 or 3 weeks in at the end of this MD cycle to see what it does then, and im definately never going over 2mg ED, 3mg ED was ****ing insane
    i could hardly sleep i felt so jacked

Everyone seems to get good results from it, so i recommend it, and hell i have enough laying around for about 10 cycles so i will be using it again for sure
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    I think the m1t threw off my trimax readings, because i think igained some muscle and was retaining some water the scale didnt change much.

Im thinking about throwing another 2 or 3 weeks in at the end of this MD cycle to see what it does then, and im definately never going over 2mg ED, 3mg ED was ****ing insane
    i could hardly sleep i felt so jacked

Everyone seems to get good results from it, so i recommend it, and hell i have enough laying around for about 10 cycles so i will be using it again for sure
    Great job on the weight loss! Sounds like your reaching all your goals.
    Have you thought about using clen? I love to alternate between clen and trimax/eca when I cut. Seems to work well.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Yeah i would love to try some clen, just the $$ situation, kinda broke right now.
    Will definatly be trying some for my next cut cycle.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.73%

Yeah i would love to try some clen, just the $$ situation, kinda broke right now.
    Will definatly be trying some for my next cut cycle.
    Yeah, I hear that. When you get some money tho, its really alot of bang for the buck. I'm using custom's stuff and I've gone through three 2 week iterations and still have almost half the bottle left. Its more concentrated so lasts alot longer than the nolva or clomid.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Will definately be picking up clen sometime in the near future, ill need to stock up before the ban anyways... time to melt the CC

Woke up weighing 240 again, even though i ate a bunch of food last night.
    I am battling through a bunch of nagging injuries, i have some weird pain in my left front delt that travels down the arm anytime i do any punching, no matter how much i warm up, after i do any kind of stand up sparring my left arm hurts like a bitch

Also constantly working through sore traps and neck from it being torqued on, twisted and whatnot. The MD has helped recovery time, but i still should be taking more time off.

Taking today off. god knows i could use the rest

Monday i have a full grappling session, tuesday is going to be a lifting day, and wednesday i should be able to get in at least an hour and a half of MMA training in
    then take thursday and friday off.

whew
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Will definately be picking up clen sometime in the near future, ill need to stock up before the ban anyways... time to melt the CC
    Not sure if this is what you were implying, but the ban shouldn't affect clen in any way. Nice log by the way.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Thanks!

I know that chems arent affected by the ban, i just like to make a big order if im paying extra for shipping (to canada)

Still 240, would like to end up in the 230's by the end of cycle.
    Finished my last bottle of higher power MD, have 2 liquid bottles, about 10 days worth to finish it off.

Acne still bothering me, feel like a teenager again haha exept the libido...
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Well, i took measurments again, and according to all calculations i have lost 15 lbs or so of lean body mass and gained a couple pounds of fat.

That is according to mybodycomp.com's body fat calc, and i guess i have only lost half an inch off my belly and an inch off my hips. but i look leaner, and am more defined, am stronger and in better cardiovascular conditioning.

Something to note, my myotape broke and i have to use a normal measuring tape now.. which may be throwing readings off.

Ok but here is the skinny, i have like a week left on MD, lets look at the stats

Total weight lost: 15lbs
    Measurment changes of significance..
    Hips: -1.1 inches
    Shoulders: -1.5inches
    Arm: +.3 inch
    forearm: + .3 inch

Abdomen and waist are the same.. but my arms got bigger while i lost weight.. i mean i lost 15 pounds.. what was that? where was it lost from. I think the shoulders being smaller is from me changing from using myotape to the other measuring tape.
    im confounded..
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

I took my measurments again this morning.. thought a morning measurment would be more accurate

Hips: -2 inches
    Waist: -1.9inches
    Abdomen: -1.2 inches
    Chest: -.7inches
    Weight: -16lbs

That makes a bit more sense, also my neck and shoulder measurments went down but i think that is due to me using a diff measuring tape (snugger)
    Anyways, woke up 239 again. Im pretty happy to have broke into the 30's as high up as i may be
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%

sounds like great progress.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.8%

Nice log! By any chance, did you use any of your lean xtreme? If so, did you notice any difference?

Also, what's your BF%?
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Yeah i use lean Xtreme on and off, not sure about its fat burning properties, but its a decent stim.

BF% between 18-24
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

woot.. down to 238..
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Oh yeah just wanted to correct, i have Xtreme lean, a non ephedra fat burner, not lean xtreme (7oh product) just to clarify
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Weight: 235

Hit that on the scale this morning, i was very stoked, thats 21lbs so far in around 2 months,
    i have like 5 days left on MD, so im going to finish it off, and on monday im going to start loading the rest of the M5AA i have, at 30mg ed on non workout days, and do like 100mg on saturday pre fight, i have a toughman comp and wanna be JACKED for it.

Then nolva 60/40/20/10 and im thinking about using formastane at 200mg ed for the first week
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Just hit the gym for some deads, put up 365 for a single, thats a new PR for me by 20lbs.

Thats my deadlift up 50lbs since the start of the cycle, and i have had maybe 4-5 sessions in the 2 months ive been on..
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Thats my deadlift up 50lbs since the start of the cycle, and i have had maybe 4-5 sessions in the 2 months ive been on..
    Of course they are. You are a walking pharmacy.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Of course they are. You are a walking pharmacy.
    lol
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

walking pharmacy eh? not sure how to take that.. :P

Anyways weighed in at 235 again, have MMA training in about 2 hours.
    Just started taking some keflex (antibiotic) cause i have some cauliflower ear developing, so i have to get it drained and there is a chance of infection so im on keflex..
    I hope it dosent adversly affect me.

DOMS not too bad after yesterdays session, im assuming tommorow will be the day of soreness.
  23. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

It means that with the amount of androgens you are using, your strength BETTER be skyrocketing even while dieting. Thats all.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Oh ok
  25. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

I was reading DieTryings log in bobos section and my mind started doing its thing.. and i thought
    Ya i know, i understand how redundant this is and how foolish i may sound.

But diet really is #1..

When i first started the cycle i thought the cardio, weights and drugs would do the work for me and i kinda cheated on my diet and ate wrong (times, amounts, proportions)

But as soon as i got my diet dialed in the weight started falling off like magic.. i feel like i wasted half this cycle cause my diet was off.

Ah well we all have to learn one way or another, my lessons seem to come the hard way.
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Ok i had a bad couple diet days.. hard when food is given to you and your hungry (im a cook..)

I jumped back up to 240, now on my way back down, was 238 again this morning (240 yesterday) Today is my off day, i was going to fight tommorow but i may not, well see.

last day on MD, took my last dose this morning, will finish up the M5 tommorow or sunday then hit the nolva

I can definately say im ready for PCT, im so sick of the acne.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.73%

Wow, great job on the weight loss and good luck for PCT! Man it must be tough to be a cook cutting .
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Wow, great job on the weight loss and good luck for PCT! Man it must be tough to be a cook cutting .
    dude, you have no idea.. im gonnna have to start taking ephedrine again just to help with appetite suppression.
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

And its official.. im done!

Took my first dose of nolva last night, will take measurments in a few days, im still weighing in at 235 though.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

Damn, this has got to be the silliest log I have ever read!! Has anyone else read this thing? One post he is losing lean mass and gaining fat, the next he is losing lean mass and gaining muscle...huh??? Go 12 hrs. without eating.

The point is with all the "supps" you are doing, you were first off nowhere near prepared, doesn't look first off like you have much experience, if you would have, you would have had your diet in order and at peak levels before you spent tons on stuff like this. You are lucky in my book my friend to not come down with some problems from all the "supps" you did with no experience. At least get your diet in order and lift for a while before you resort to this stuff. Geez, already talking about getting cutting gear, man, give your body a chance.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.73%

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwriter
    Damn, this has got to be the silliest log I have ever read!! Has anyone else read this thing? One post he is losing lean mass and gaining fat, the next he is losing lean mass and gaining muscle...huh??? Go 12 hrs. without eating.

The point is with all the "supps" you are doing, you were first off nowhere near prepared, doesn't look first off like you have much experience, if you would have, you would have had your diet in order and at peak levels before you spent tons on stuff like this. You are lucky in my book my friend to not come down with some problems from all the "supps" you did with no experience. At least get your diet in order and lift for a while before you resort to this stuff. Geez, already talking about getting cutting gear, man, give your body a chance.
    Theres no reason for you to talk **** to him for making a log tracking his progress. Other people are benefiting from his experiences because he took the time to make a log. Kris wrote two posts above that he realized that diet was #1. It took him an 8 week cutting cycle to figure that out, but some people never figure that out, plus he lost 20 pounds on top of that.

Theres no reason for you to flame. You could have said the same thing without being a dick.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

Quote Originally Posted by RobInKuwait
    Theres no reason for you to talk **** to him for making a log tracking his progress. Other people are benefiting from his experiences because he took the time to make a log. Kris wrote two posts above that he realized that diet was #1. It took him an 8 week cutting cycle to figure that out, but some people never figure that out, plus he lost 20 pounds on top of that.

Theres no reason for you to flame. You could have said the same thing without being a dick.
    agreed
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

Yes, I am sorry. I apologize, and did not mean to be a dick.

I was simply trying to stess a point that PH's and such are really nothing to just throw around and cycles should be planned out.

Please accept my aplogy.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Yeah its cool, i understand what you are trying to say.

It probably was not the best time to do this cycle, but i had it all planned out and wanted to go through with it. In terms of diet, i was kinda sketched out while on Trimax, so i overate cause i was afraid of losing muscle,
    and if some of my posts seem a bit scattered, thats cause i generally write them after i train, or late at night, and i have ADD so my mind is scattered generally all the time, and that seeps into my writing.

I thought it was a good cycle, i wish i hadent done the M1t/trimax though, it made me feel like i wanted to die.
    Lost 20lbs, gained some lean mass (strength gains), i havent been able to take measurments this week, i will do them sunday.
    Been on 60mg nolva all week, and 60mg formastane trans, along with flax and ZMA.
    I dont really feel very bad at all, i remmeber how crappy i felt after my cycle of t1pro, and i feel way better than after that. Time will tell i guess.
    Still weighing in around 235, but i started taking this stuff called force 10, its a tri-creatine/CM/AAKG mix, so i might gain a bit of water weight. Just didnt wanna come out flat in the gym, and i had this stuff laying around.

BTW ghostwriter, i had this cycle planned out, and i know they are nothing to throw around, i have a decent amount of training behind me, the only reason my diet was a bit off is because my school schedule kept changing from nights to days, and sometimes i forgot to prep food for the next day and whatnot.

the results speak for themselves i guess.
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Stats as of week 2 PCT.

Weight: Starting - 256, Now - 235 - 21lbs total
    Inches dropped..
    Waist - 2.4
    Abdomen - 1.75
    Hips - 2.2
    Calf - 1
    Thigh - 1

Pants that fit properly at the beginning of this cycle now are loose..
    Everywhere feels tighter, tis awesome. well on my way into PCT now, things
    are good except i may be coming down with mono
    getting bloodwork done today.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%

hey there. You do MMA? Grappling? I haven't been around here much. What city r u? I like to get some PH or T. Looking for contacts.
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

Getting blood work done on liver values because i have mono.. will post them when i get them next week
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.6%

Kris great log!
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.52%

THanks sea223, i worked hard for those 20lbs.

I posted my liver values in the PH forum, but they were bad due to my having mono.. i was pretty shut down after this cycle, my sex drive was pretty ****ty for about 3 weeks following. I lost some size and strength when i came off as well, unfortunately, but there wasent much i could do i guess.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cut cycle.. M1T/4AD//PP/Trimax/Hexatropin
    By Kristopher in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 04:27 PM
  2. thoughts on cutting cycle? MD/M1T/M5aa
    By Kristopher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 12:48 PM
  3. 6-week M1T cutting cycle?
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 07:25 AM
  4. Comments on a cutting cycle (Clen,M5AA)
    By Vice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 05:04 PM
  5. 3 Week Strength Cycle (M1T and M5AA)??
    By ProductReview in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 07:20 PM