should be getting at least 7-8 hours sleep a night, eating clean, taking
multi, glu/con, flax...

PCT of nolva, flax, ZMA

Starting weight of 250
Goal 225

Lets get it on!

uridium245

Awards
Sounds like an awesome cutting cycle. Might want to keep an eye on your blood pressure though. I'd be a little concerned with M1T BP increases and TriMax increased resting heart rate effects. Anybody got any ideas to help keep BP low?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lethargy might be too much with the m1t and the trimax.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya that combo could have some killer lethargy.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i got a ton of stims, should keep me rockin.

On top of EC (which would probably be a bad idea with BP issues) i have alcar, chocomine, xtreme lean, tyrosine, yohimbine

Will see what happens i guess, if it gets to be too bad maybe ill add some 4ad

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whoa, lethargy like a freight train..
wanting to fall asleep at school, im going to add some stims tommorow and start dosing some 4ad tonight.. maybe 200mg trans should do it.. i wanted to stay away from bloating compounds this cycle but whatever

weight went up the first couple days, but is now back down to baseline, but im feeling leaner all around.. who knows

iron ogr

Awards
Sounds interesting...just want to follow along

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
This is interesting. Have you had any experience with Trimax in the past? If so, how did you react? That is a shitload of Trimax. I would be dosing 4AD from the beginning but with that low of an M1T dose it may be the Trimax causing the lethargy.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Never used trimax or M1t before, i wish i had used 4ad from the beginning, but its only day 6 so its all good, started dosing 240mg ed of 4ad as of last night, and added a gram of ALCAR and Chocomine today and noticed a marked improvement in fatique level at school and when i get home, its pretty easy to fall asleep after school still which is a nono.

So yeah just started 2mg trimax yesterday, noticing i break a sweat much easier now, not having problems sleeping though.
Have MMA training tonight, dont feel very motivated to go, will probably need stims up the ass (not literally though)

weight static.. dammit

How much should i drop cals? im afraid if i drop them too much ill lose muscle, right now im about 500 under... is 5mg of M1t making me retain water?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hurt something in my upper back last night, while i was on my back my training partner went to pass my gaurd and stacked me up while i was shifting my hips. i felt something give in my back and felt some serious pain right behind the shoulder blade close to the spine..
not sure what it is but it hurts like a bitch, hope it gets better cause i cant train like this

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
back feeling better, bumped it to 3mg yesterday and had 2 intersting things happen

Sweating while sleeping (gross)
Down 4lbs on scale (in morning on empty stomach as always)

looking good!

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
noticable tightness most of the time, probably why i tweaked my back the other day.
I take a bannana before training, that helps with the pumps, but yeah it kinda sucks

4ad has battled back the lethargy, i still feel pretty lazy most of the time still though

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
upped the 4ad to 320mg ed, starting to feel very agressive most times, also hard to sleep.. feel jittery and wanna go do something.

weight still static, but diet was suspect yesterday cause i had to do lots of running around

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok wtf
according to measurments im basically losing muscle not fat, down in shoulders and arms and neck, and up in waist and abdomen.
been on 3mg ed of trimax for 3 days now, its a fucking bitch to try and sleep and im not even losing fat.

think im going to up the m1t to 10mg ed, **** this 5mg bs

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
upped it to 10mg of M1t today, Will be hitting the gym because my MMA training will be being reduced to do school schedule.

Dropped the trimax down to 2mg yesterday and today, will taper down to 1 tommorow and keep it at that until im off

Being on 3 was definately a weird experience, i cant even describe how it made me feel, im glad to be off that high of a dose, also sleeping was a bitch, weird totally vivid dreams but restless at the same time..

Gonna hit my first dose of M5AA saturday for the fight... need all the agressivness i can get

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, i hit the gym hard on monday, did deads and cleans, didnt hit my max on deads, but thats ok.. i havent done them in probably a month
Cleans i went up reps and weight, and i havent done them in a month

Also went and did some cardio, tuesday did some decent cardio as well, then had a full 3 hour MMA training session tonight.. was feeling like **** cause i was at school all day then went right to train

Weight still static, but the diet is pretty clean now (was hoping the magic pill would do the work for me the first couple days) every time i come off CKD i get dirty for a few days before i settle into a good eating pattern

Anyways, 4AD is up to 360mg ed and i upped the M1t to 10mg ED, and lowered the trimax to 1mg after being on 2 for 3 days

at least i can sleep now..

feeling a bit of joint pain, and a little lethargy, havent really had any lower back cramps though.

weight the same i think, well see tommorow morn, i think the scale is not telling the true story because im kinda bloated and retaining a decent bit of water.

**** im tired

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, recovery is pretty fast on this ****.. felt like i wanted to die yesterday and today im almost back to normal
diet was not the greatest today because of a fukd school schedule. they dont serve anything good (healthy) to eat at school.. i think im going to have to buy a box of protein bars
Dropping the M1t and trimax tommorow, starting Mdien at 9mgED with grapefruitjuice
and 40mg M5AA preworkout
Going to start cutting calories more now as well

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to kill myself just THINKNG about M1T and trimax... (doesn't mean I won't probably still want to try it sooner or later) oh well...

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it wasent too bad, with the addition of 4AD

Had my fight today, made some bad choices food wise (didnt eat for 12 hours straight..)
and lost my gas, still pulled out a even 1-1 record though

Also took the stims and M5AA early.. fucked me over bad, the setup of this tourney was FUCKED, i fought 5 HOURS after i was supposed to.. thats why i mis timed my M5aa and food intake

anyways whatever

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Starting a new routine because of the new school schedule

Sun - Rest
Mon - MMA training
Tue - Day 1
Wed - Day 2
Thur - Rest
Fri - Rest
Sat - MMA training

Day 1 and 2 are as follows

Day 1

Warm up of 5 minutes of light biking and stretching

Squat - push press

Rest between reps - 8s

set time - 70s

1RM - 267

% of 1RM 55 - 145

Sets 2

Rest between sets 75s

Dead cleans

Rest between reps - 8s

set time - 70s

1RM - 169

% of 1RM 55 - oct 18 - 95

Sets 2

Rest between sets 75s

then - stationary bike

Warm Up: 5 mins

Work interval: 30 seconds (max speed 135-145 rpm)

Rest interval: 90 seconds (slow speed 80 rpm)

Cool Down: 5 mins

Total Time: 25 mins

Day2

warm up of 5 minutes of light biking and stretching

Dumbbell Upright Row x 6
Dumbbell High Pull Snatch x 6
Dumbbell Squat Push Press x 6
Dumbbell Bent Over Row x 6
Dumbbell High Pull Snatch x 6

Dumbbell front lunge + side lunge x 10 (complete front lunge each leg 1 rep - side lunge each leg 1 rep)

Then

Warm up: Jog for 4 mins at a slow pace

Work interval: starting at the goal line, sprint to the 10 yd line and walk back to the goal line and do 10 push-ups, continue by increasing sprint by 10 yds each time and walking back to the goal line. Do pushups after each return to the goal line.

Total intervals: 10

Cool Down: 4 min jog

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im starting to feel alot better.. i think that the M1t Trimax combo was kicking my ass way more than i realized.. i feel way better.. more alert now that im decently into the Mdien
Workouts are going good, got real intense pumps in the gym today, working on my cardio..
Weight is starting to fall off, taking tyrosine and guggabolic xtreme to get thyroid working again
Eating pretty clean

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sitting at 249, but i was sitting at 253-256 for a number of days at the tail end of the m1t/4ad/trimax.. i actually gained weight on trimax..

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its possible, i do look bigger now, will take measurments again tommorow. Im stronger for sure.

Im assuming its the Mdien, but my appetite is seriously on the rise, i didnt really have a problem with it before but now its almost excessive, i wanna eat all the time now.

starting to take EC as of today.. gotta do something to control this ****

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Took some ephedrine yesterday, helped curb the appetite, also staying away from high GI foods helps as well, i switched from multigrain cereal to oats and that made a noticable difference.
I think i might be diabetic because of my rediculous insulin sensitivity, maybe i should get that checked out..

Hit the gym wednesday morning for the circuit training and some HIIT, then after school went grappling for an hour.. was soo tired after that

Took thurs and fri off, working really hard to clean up the diet and keep cals down, i gotta keep remembering that im on androgens and im not gonna lose all my muscle if i lower cals.

MMA training today for 2-3 hours, weighed in this morning at

247 :)

looking lean in the mirror, feelin good all around, im really liking this dose of MD, i still feel lethargic (mild) im assuming from the thyroid being shut down.

Going to work in some heavy deads and bench on sunday and some heavy squats and cleans on thursday i think, i miss lifting hard.

If i could get some new PR this cycle i would be a happy man

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
upped the dose of M5 to 40mg PW, 30 wasent doing much.. felt a bit more on 40
good session today, worked my ass off, feel burnt

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 245 this morning.. i feel awesome on MD

Hit the gym for some heavy deads, and i was hoping to get in some bench as well
got to the gym and there was another guy doing deads (unusual for my gym) so i worked in with him and we ended up having a really good time and pushing each other hard, nice guy.

I put up 345 today for a clean single, a PR by 30lbs.. i have laid off the deads since i hurt my ankle a few months ago, then started doing dead cleans a while ago on and off, this is the first heavy deadlifting session i have had in months, and it felt awesome.
I could really feel focused and powerfull the entire session, so after doing warm ups at 225, we added 50lbs and did some platform singles (intense!) then loaded up with 315 and i kept slapping on another 10 and another 10 until i got to 345, the first rep was sloppy but the second was tight
then we dropped it back to 225 and did 2x5 on the platform to finish off

I was so done after that, but wanted to do some chest work.. so i tried to put up 65lb dumbells on the flat bench.. holy crap that was sloppy for 8 or so, i was like maybe ill do these another day, i was so friggin burnt i could have hurt myself,

anyways im still buzzin, just took in some whey and will be eating soon, been getting tons of sleep lately and it is really helping recovery, also i really like MD at this dose, this stuff is the real ****.. BTW im taking higher powers MD, 15$ a bottle cant go wrong

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
had grappling tonight, did a fair bit of standup sparring as well, was pretty tired afterwards.. just eating some food right now getting ready for bed

back was pretty sore after deads from yesterday, hope it feels better tommorow.
first bottle of MD gone.. openeing second tommorow

till later

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no weight change

Took today off as my back is still tender from sunday, will be going hard tommorow.
Diet is good, calories are getting progressively lower

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
been taking it easy this week, trying to recover from some nagging injuries
Grappling in an hour for a few hours,

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cals have been really low the last few days, and i accidently missed my second dose of MD last night (stayed at a chicks place..)

Regardless i willl be hitting the gym today and doing some deads and maybe some cleans

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whoa, weighed in at 240 this morning, been on pretty low cals this weekend, spent too much time in bed with the lady.

Grappling tonight. Saturdays session was really good, felt pretty intense and had good energy

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
coming up on week#3 for MD, im starting to look alot leaner in the mirror, starting to see muscle separation and whatnot, weight fluctuates every day between 240 and 245 or so

Went grappling for an hour on wendesday and hit the gym for some deads tonight, put up my previous PR of 345 for one, but wasent really feeling it tonight. Didnt take M5 either

Have grappling tommorow, i think i might stay home tonight and relax instead of party, partying is kinda weak when you dont drink anyways :D

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
Glad to see someone doing cleans and snatches.
Good job on losing 10lbs. Would you say you added muscle too? and hows the strength doing?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have definately added some mass, and i was actually around 255 mid M1t, so its close to a 15lb net loss, I would say ive gained at least 3lbs, not really retaining any water either
Strength is noticably better, i can find that guys who i grapple with i can push around alot easier now, even though im lighter.

Im going to hit some bench 5x5 and some squats 5x5 today, grappling tommorow.

Yeah i love cleans :D the explosivness has helped my deads and exploding from when im on my back in grappling.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Havent squatted heavy for months due to an ankle injury, went in last night and pushed out some solid triples at 225, my previous best was 245 months and months ago, so i am pretty happy, legs pretty sore today

Also for shits i stepped under the leg press that was loaded up with 5 plates a side after i did squats to see how many reps i could push out, i havent done any leg press for probably 6 months, and last time i did i used 3 plates a side
managed to push out some 5 rep sets.. whoopdedoo :D

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok this acne is starting to fucking kill me, it started off as a few zits here and there, now every time i look in the mirror i have another one growing AHHHHHHH

weight in the low 240's, everytime i go grappling they keep telling me that i look lighter haha

I was stupid sore on tuesday, i had to do the waddle walk cause my legs hurt so bad, then i was sparring last night (legs felt better) and i reaggravated a bicep injury i got from an armbar months ago, just from not warming up properly

Was hella sore for like an hour afterwards, then faded away into a dull ache.
Still tender today. taking a day off.

Diet is finally on track, ive been trying to work my diet around low GI foods cause im pretty sugar sensitive (probably insulin insensitive from being a fat bastard for most of my life, i probably have pre diabetes)
Just been trial and error for what foods make me feel like ****, also been trying to cut out carbs after 6, makes me feel less bloated.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Nice log bro, and congratulations on the weight loss. So do you feel the trimax was worth it? I'll be doing some trimax with some Superdrol(provided I can obtain some) and M4OHN with the possibility of MDHT added towards the end or maybe 1test trandermal instead of one of the methyls. Psyched about loosing some fat and water. Any advice on the trimax?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the m1t threw off my trimax readings, because i think igained some muscle and was retaining some water the scale didnt change much.

Im thinking about throwing another 2 or 3 weeks in at the end of this MD cycle to see what it does then, and im definately never going over 2mg ED, 3mg ED was fucking insane
i could hardly sleep i felt so jacked

Everyone seems to get good results from it, so i recommend it, and hell i have enough laying around for about 10 cycles so i will be using it again for sure

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I think the m1t threw off my trimax readings, because i think igained some muscle and was retaining some water the scale didnt change much.

Im thinking about throwing another 2 or 3 weeks in at the end of this MD cycle to see what it does then, and im definately never going over 2mg ED, 3mg ED was fucking insane
i could hardly sleep i felt so jacked

Everyone seems to get good results from it, so i recommend it, and hell i have enough laying around for about 10 cycles so i will be using it again for sure
Great job on the weight loss! Sounds like your reaching all your goals.
Have you thought about using clen? I love to alternate between clen and trimax/eca when I cut. Seems to work well.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i would love to try some clen, just the $$ situation, kinda broke right now.
Will definatly be trying some for my next cut cycle.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i would love to try some clen, just the $$ situation, kinda broke right now.
Will definatly be trying some for my next cut cycle.
Yeah, I hear that. When you get some money tho, its really alot of bang for the buck. I'm using custom's stuff and I've gone through three 2 week iterations and still have almost half the bottle left. Its more concentrated so lasts alot longer than the nolva or clomid.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will definately be picking up clen sometime in the near future, ill need to stock up before the ban anyways... time to melt the CC :D

Woke up weighing 240 again, even though i ate a bunch of food last night.
I am battling through a bunch of nagging injuries, i have some weird pain in my left front delt that travels down the arm anytime i do any punching, no matter how much i warm up, after i do any kind of stand up sparring my left arm hurts like a bitch

Also constantly working through sore traps and neck from it being torqued on, twisted and whatnot. The MD has helped recovery time, but i still should be taking more time off.

Taking today off. god knows i could use the rest

Monday i have a full grappling session, tuesday is going to be a lifting day, and wednesday i should be able to get in at least an hour and a half of MMA training in
then take thursday and friday off.

whew

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Will definately be picking up clen sometime in the near future, ill need to stock up before the ban anyways... time to melt the CC :D
Not sure if this is what you were implying, but the ban shouldn't affect clen in any way. Nice log by the way.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

I know that chems arent affected by the ban, i just like to make a big order if im paying extra for shipping (to canada)

Still 240, would like to end up in the 230's by the end of cycle.
Finished my last bottle of higher power MD, have 2 liquid bottles, about 10 days worth to finish it off.

Acne still bothering me, feel like a teenager again haha exept the libido...