Need help with a new cycle

  1. New Member
    ambushunter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Need help with a new cycle


    Been using USP Labs stuff on and off for last year or so. Looking to change it up but not sure what direction to go. Main goal it to increase size. Been doing tons of research on here, but just seem to confuse myself more? I want to do it right, thats why I'm here. So was looking for suggestions for cycle I should try and any supps I should take to help suport. Thanks

    Cycle
    hdrol
    p-stanz
    cycle assist
    slin sane
    taurine
    fish oil
    multi
    glucosomine
    milk thisle or liv52

    PCT
    cycle assist
    slin sane
    nolva
    daa
    erase

    Still working on dosing times, as my schedule varies day to day.
    Last edited by ambushunter; 04-11-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: added cycle thoughts

  2. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Research bro... It's to easy. Look up logs of helladrol or h-drol, maybe epi. Pct is key.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    If u can't do research... You shouldn't be cycling
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0
  5. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ambushunter
    Been using USP Labs stuff on and off for last year or so. Looking to change it up but not sure what direction to go. Main goal it to increase size. Been doing tons of research on here, but just seem to confuse myself more? I want to do it right, thats why I'm here. So was looking for suggestions for cycle I should try and any supps I should take to help suport. Thanks
    I'm with u. Been doing tons of research on
    Ph's and shts insane. Its impossible to find some things. Every one talks in abbreviations and every Ph has about a million clones! Now I was looking at transdermals like ants not confusing enough. If u don't mind taking a pin, it seems like the best way. Just give ur post cycle a bit of thought. As for reliable sources for any of this.... who the fuk knows
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  6. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Ostraine is a sarm and at 12.5 to 15 mg it seems to be not supressive like phs. Half life is 24 hrs. 2 ostra rx pills a day seems a win. Maybe try this before you go to phs.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  7. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    Ostraine is a sarm and at 12.5 to 15 mg it seems to be not supressive like phs. Half life is 24 hrs. 2 ostra rx pills a day seems a win. Maybe try this before you go to phs.
    I should also warn that this is new. So not much is known . Im using it in my pct. Ill have bloods done aswell. Check my log out
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  8. New Member
    ambushunter's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    If u can't do research... You shouldn't be cycling
    Its not that can't do the research, but with so many options, hard to pick one that would be best to start with. this was my thinking so far.
    Cycle
    hdrol
    p-stanz
    cycle assist
    slin sane
    taurine
    fish oil
    multi
    glucosomine
    milk thisle or liv52

    PCT
    cycle assist
    slin sane
    nolva
    daa
    erase

    Still working on dosing times, as my schedule varies day to day.
  9. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ambushunter

    Its not that can't do the research, but with so many options, hard to pick one that would be best to start with. this was my thinking so far.
    Cycle
    hdrol
    p-stanz
    cycle assist
    slin sane
    taurine
    fish oil
    multi
    glucosomine
    milk thisle or liv52

    PCT
    cycle assist
    slin sane
    nolva
    daa
    erase

    Still working on dosing times, as my schedule varies day to day.
    Looks good but cycle assist has liver support. Buy extra if you want.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  10. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Looks good bud
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:39 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:18 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in