Mass Trauma Methylstenbolone Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Mass Trauma Methylstenbolone Cycle

1. New Member

Mass Trauma Methylstenbolone Cycle

I have decided to do my first PH cycle and my trainer recommended methylstenbolone. I'll be taking a liver support while on the cycle and a PCT while off. I have decided on doing a 4 week cycle. The only thing I have questions about is the Formexx Black I purchased for my PCT. I know that it isn't a SERM and wanted to know if I should take Nolva or Clomid for my PCT instead of the Formexx or both. Can someone give me some recommendations?

Cycle:

•Week 1-2: Cycle/Life Support/Liver Longer | Methylsten 8mg/day
    •Week 3-4: Cycle/Life Support/Liver Longer | Methylsten 12mg/day
    •Week 7-8: Cycle/Life Support | Formexx Black | Nolvadex 20mg <- Necessary?
    •Week 9-10: Cycle/Life Support | Formexx Black | Nolvadex 10mg <-Necessary?

Alright, well I went ahead and started my cycle on Monday 04/02/12. I am currently taking Mass Trauma from BFN. First sides of taking it my appetite already has gone through the roof. I am getting hungry about every 1.5 hours. I notice a little brain fog after 1 hour of taking it, most likely normal....

Starting Measurements
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 160 lbs

Shoulders: 51.5"
    Chest: 41"
    Biceps: L 15.25" R 15"
    Calves: L 15" R 15.5"
    Neck: 16"
    Waist: 33"
    Thigh: L 22.25" R 22.5"

Will update my measurements when the cycle is complete.

2. New Member

Finished my first week, 5 day split, man I can really feel and see a difference. I would say that today, day 5, is when the Mass Trauma actually kicked into high gear. My libido is through the roof. Taking the next two days off and starting my second week on monday.
  3. New Member

I went ahead and weighed myself this morning and am up to 170. I gained 10 lbs so far in just 8 days. This stuff is amazing.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VialMan
    I went ahead and weighed myself this morning and am up to 170. I gained 10 lbs so far in just 8 days. This stuff is amazing.
    Glycogen
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Glycogen
    Either way still great gains.
  6. New Member

It's surprising to see an Ultradrol clone so soon. I guess in the ds game, if you snooze, you lose.

When you gain from glycogen like that, is there any benefit off cycle? Fascia stretching, etc? Does glycogen storage result in muscle gain?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I started this stuff three days ago but also in conjunction with testosterone and winstrol. I hadn't ever heard of mass trauma until the other day and my doc who prescribed the prescriptions told me about it, to paraphrase, stronger than legals and illegals. I haven't yet noticed any significance nor have I seen the opposite, but I will try an keep you posted.. Oh yeah, I think prostate support is worth a thought, but that my be the dht derived winstrol.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

ok, since i posted that yesterday there have been strength increases on a level i never knew possible and my tolerance to pain is ridiculous. I'm normally quite sensitive to pain in my lower back. My wife was in a pimple popping mood and was going to town on a couple of blackheads in my lower back (sorry for TMI) and where i would normally cringe i didnt feel as much pain and when i did feel pain i kind of felt like a dog growling (no, didnt actually growl, just my only description of feeling). Also I moved a large piece of furniture that used to require at least two people. I moved it with a stubborn determination that was augmented by a new patience. Not patience to sit still and do nothing, but a calm mind when my body is under massive stress. And yeah, I'm hungry all the time too... I feel a difference after 3 or 4 days.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by salvid View Post
    ok, since i posted that yesterday there have been strength increases on a level i never knew possible and my tolerance to pain is ridiculous. I'm normally quite sensitive to pain in my lower back. My wife was in a pimple popping mood and was going to town on a couple of blackheads in my lower back (sorry for TMI) and where i would normally cringe i didnt feel as much pain and when i did feel pain i kind of felt like a dog growling (no, didnt actually growl, just my only description of feeling). Also I moved a large piece of furniture that used to require at least two people. I moved it with a stubborn determination that was augmented by a new patience. Not patience to sit still and do nothing, but a calm mind when my body is under massive stress. And yeah, I'm hungry all the time too... I feel a difference after 3 or 4 days.
    This is going to be my last week and I can't say anything negative about this product. I have gotten unbelievable results. My weight currently is fluctuating between 172 and 175 up from 160 when I started. My strength is up considerably. Every single muscle has gone up in lifting weight. I will be taking final measurements and weight next monday. I have gotten little to no sides. I broke out very little on my back. My libido is through the roof. My appetite has gone up substantially. I pretty much am hungry every hour.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

thanks for the detail. I think that my acne is from testosterone i've staced with the methylsten. I've got another 3 weeks of cycle left then its pct time. I am glad to hear that you had gains and await your final results. God Bless
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by salvid View Post
    thanks for the detail. I think that my acne is from testosterone i've staced with the methylsten. I've got another 3 weeks of cycle left then its pct time. I am glad to hear that you had gains and await your final results. God Bless
    Started taking the Milk Thistle. I have until sunday night with the cycle, then I start the Formexx Black on Monday.
  12. New Member

Alright tomorrow is my last final day on the Mass Trauma and I am extremely happy with my results. Overall I had considerable strength and mass gains. Endurance and libido also up. No sides other than the very minute acne and appetite. Below are my final measurements:

Starting Measurements

Ending Measurements
    Weight: 173 lbs

Shoulders: 52.5"
    Chest: 41.75"
    Biceps: L 15" R 15"
    Calves: L 15.5" R 16"
    Waist: 34"
    Thigh: L 23" R 23.25"

The only body part that didn't improve was my biceps, visually they look bigger so either way i'm happy. Other than that I improved in every area and increased in size. I start the Formexx Black on Wednesday and look forward to the gains from that as well.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i see

I am approaching the end of my 6 week cycle and have one more week left, methyl sten being only used for four weeks by next week.. I gained some weight but i also noticed similar results. Though my biceps haven't really grown that much they do appear more cut. I will do measurements mid week next week when i finish up... I had a few day hold up as i caught some nasty ass virus that appears to be strep but tests negative on throat culture for strep. i'm taking antibiotics anyways, its tonsillitis anyway you cut it... thank you for your log, vial man and God Bless.
  14. New Member

Did you pick up a SERM?
    It's a must. Surprised no one chimed in to let you know yet.
    "above all else, WILLINGNESS is the most effective at reaching your goals"
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I have the SERM Clomiphene and an aromatase that I am a lil sketchy about called estrogenex (contains 6-bromoandrostenedione and other stuff). I also have tongkat ali, which i believe is effective based on double-blind studies on raising endogenous test. I also have DAA and ZMA and I have vitamin D2 50000 iu.. I gained 13 solid pounds and body fat % dropped by just under 3%. I started this venture at 191 lbs and weighed in at 204 this evening. The acne was minimal except for about 2 weeks ago when i had at least one pimple on my back a day. Will let you know starting tuesday what this PCT feels like. GOD BLESS
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sorry for the delay man. Ive been on PCT and not really motivated to go chattin on the computer. I gained 13 pounds in total to 204 and despite the fact that I've been drinking beer the last 4 nights I'm still ripped, though i know i need to cut that out, at least for my liver's sake. I feel a difference in strength overall, but without the stack i feel less energy, less confident but I have more control. Way less sex drive. That part pisses me off, along with the appetite drop off. I am using clomid and bulasterone and 6-bromoandrosten and its probably the only reason i don't have any sign of gyno.. over all i'm good. hormonal to say the least. i kept most of my strength, still curling 110 and still pulling me plus 100... 4 times. i hope you are making it through PCT aiight
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have decided to do my first PH cycle and my trainer recommended methylstenbolone. I'll be taking a liver support while on the cycle and a PCT while off. I have decided on doing a 4 week cycle. The only thing I have questions about is the Formexx Black I purchased for my PCT. I know that it isn't a SERM and wanted to know if I should take Nolva or Clomid for my PCT instead of the Formexx or both. Can someone give me some recommendations?

Cycle:

oWeek 1-2: Cycle/Life Support/Liver Longer | Methylsten 8mg/day
    oWeek 3-4: Cycle/Life Support/Liver Longer | Methylsten 12mg/day
    oWeek 7-8: Cycle/Life Support | Formexx Black | Nolvadex 20mg <- Necessary?
    oWeek 9-10: Cycle/Life Support | Formexx Black | Nolvadex 10mg <-Necessary?

Alright, well I went ahead and started my cycle on Monday 04/02/12. I am currently taking Mass Trauma from BFN. First sides of taking it my appetite already has gone through the roof. I am getting hungry about every 1.5 hours. I notice a little brain fog after 1 hour of taking it, most likely normal....

Starting Measurements

Will update my measurements when the cycle is complete.
    You should fire your trainer.

Methyl stenbolone isn't a ph
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness
    It's surprising to see an Ultradrol clone so soon. I guess in the ds game, if you snooze, you lose.

When you gain from glycogen like that, is there any benefit off cycle? Fascia stretching, etc? Does glycogen storage result in muscle gain?
    I'm sure its just superdrol.
  19. New Member

What do you mean its not a prohormone?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What do you mean its not a prohormone?
    It's not a prohormone because it's an anabolic steroid.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 06:06 PM
  2. Methylstenbolone/Ultradrol Dosaging Help
    By STFUANDTRAIN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 04:07 PM