Log: It feels like the very first time(hella)...

SlvrM3

Awards
The time has come and the mood is right! I decided to log this experience to maybe answer some questions and teach newbies the things that I learn along the way. Most people are concerned with "how much stronger or bigger will I get?", which don't get my wrong is important(why else would be doing it). However I think it's important to know how its going to make you feel and what to expect along the way. This log will focus on energy levels, mood and overall feeling while giving a rough udpate on overall gains.

Info on me:
27 y/o
Roughly 193 lbs (I'll update the day of my cycle, trying to cut some in the next 8 days)

Preload AI Cycle Support - week and a half prior
Preload Taurine - 3 days prior

Cycle
h-drol 50/75/75/75/75/100
Taurine
AI Cycle Support

Pct
AI Cycle Support
Novla – 40/20/20/10
SlinSane
DAA - 3g/day
Bioforge – 4/4/4/4/4/4
Erase – 0/2/3/3/2/1

Staples:
Orange Triad
Oximega Fish Oil
Guthealth
Green mag
Myofusion/XF UP/Syntha 6

Yesterday was the first day of Cycle Support WTF, really thought I had accidently bought the dirt off a pigs balls. Has to be the worst sup I've ever tasted, HOWEVER if it keeps my liver working and my BP down I'm good with that.

SlvrM3

Awards
Still been working on preloading, I've found if I chug water right after chugging my cycle support that its not so horribly bad. Need some advice though. I had planned to start Monday/Tuesday next week, I ordered my SERM about 10-12 days ago(from an often used place), it has shipped but tracking says it won't be here until the 16th. Should I wait till it gets here to start or be pretty trusting it will be here on the 16th(if it doesn't I have 5 more weeks to get a new shipment or stop the cycle after 1 wk of 50mgs)

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Don't start until your SERM is in hand

SlvrM3

Awards
SERM arrived Wednesday so yesterday was day one. Workout was a few hours after my first dose, actually had a great workout but probably can't attrivute that to 4 hours after first dose.

SlvrM3

Awards
So far today experiencing a headache for most of the day. Thinking about picking up some addition hawthorne berry this weekend, as I assume its Bp releated. DOMS from yesterday set in much earlier than normal (usually start 36 or so hours after and last 24-36) started 12 or so hours after and are already fading.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
50mg is a waste of H-drol start with 75mg.

SlvrM3

Awards
I guess I just went off of what was generally advised for a first cycle.

Back workout was last night, and feeling much better today. Can say I've been more hungry and sleepy than I'm used to.

SlvrM3

Awards
Arm workout later today. Headaches have faded and generally feeling much better. Woke up 4 lbs heavier today, feel much fuller probably put on some water weight

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
So far today experiencing a headache for most of the day. Thinking about picking up some addition hawthorne berry this weekend, as I assume its Bp releated...
Hawthorne Berry, Co-q10, Fish oil (10g+ ed), and lots of water 1-2 gallons helps with BP and headaches

SlvrM3

Awards
Been tied up at work but i wanted to get back for an update. Today is day 12, headaches have diminshed for the most part which is great. On the down side I can say i'm exhausted by bedtime most night and have fallen asleep on the couch multiple times. I find myself getting really hungry often but once i start eating I get full very fast. Weighed in right at 200 this morning. Strength gains have been amazing so far, really excited to see what happens once I hit week 3.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
any sides like acne, oily skin, back pumps?

SlvrM3

Awards
Skin has been fine, no oil production issues. Boys seem to be fine, maybe slightly smaller than usual. I can vaguley feel the back pumps especially after I've been at work all day, I've actually gotten them without being on cycle before. Upped the Taurine a bit and they have calmed down a lot.
I generally wear slim fit shirts and one of my coworkers commented today that I'm getting ripped. Makes me wonder if my shirts will fit after 4 more weeks. Luckily I have shirts all the way back up to my orignial size of 18-36