Pro stano, GHenerate and creatine cycle started.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Well it's been a long time coming.

Pro stano week one- 350
week 2 onwards to week 6- 600mg

Ghenerate all the way through with 10g of creatine.

Hawthorne berry

PCT

Nolva - 30/20/10/10
Bullk - testo booster all the way through PCT
Hawthorne berry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm treating this as a cut/recomp. I'm currently 90kgs so a pinch under 200lbs. I will be squaring away 5 meals of lean produce. I'll be drinking grapefruit juice in the mornings to add absorbsion of the Pro-stano. Trying for around 2000-2500 cals.

My training is weights on monday, wednesday and friday. On my off day I will be doing my usual cardio. Some days I will do cardio on lifting days too, depending on time. My running is usaully a 5k run all out aiming at under 20 mins. I like to chuck in some swimming too and also I do alot of walking.

I like to lift heavy for 6 reps on all lifts for around 5 sets including warm ups(I tend to warm up on feel). However with dead lifts I lift 3-4 somtimes so I can get a good weight on there. My lower back has been an issue in the past some I'm taking it slightly steady with deads.

Monday- chest/Tris (incline BP, Flat BP, Flys, Cables, triceps pull downs and DB tri's).

Wednesday- Legs (squats, Dead lifts, lunges, leg ex and ham ex, Calf raises).

Friday- Back and arms (Weighted pull ups, barbell rows, Shrug, Behind the neck pull downs, close grip pull downs, Barbell curls and bi cable work).

Now I have started this cycle today so If people would like me to log this then let me know. If there is enough interest I will get pics up here and give a detailed log with some diet(although I find it a little bit boring constantly logging what I have ate on a day, so I will do this at random points, especially if I cheat!) and weight progress including lifts and body weight. I have been interested to see how the grapefruit juice may help the progress given some of the studies into it, which was the original thing that got me into thinking about this cycle.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Hell I'm going to give a little log on this anyhow :p

Day 1. 350mg of pro stano.

Chest and tris.

Nothing major to report on this at all. As expected.

I went into the the gym with a buzz just knowing I was starting up my cycle. I pushed through quite nicely a weights all seemed obviously the same. I tried to stick an extra 10kg on my flat bench today to see what would happen, but I managed one rep lol. Still not to shabby day at all. I'm at the strongest I've ever been at the moment naturally so I am excited to see if the stano produces further strength gains and increased recovery.

Incline bench-95kg
flat bench-115kg

These are my marker points to observe for an improvement.

Day 2 stano 350mg- cardio day

Actually went to the gym rather than go for a run today, I did 40 mins on the bike, 14 mins on the cross trainer and 15 min jog. Felt pretty much the same as usual. Got a good sweat going, I was determined to push myself today to give this cycle a good honest shot.

Day 3 stano 350mg- Legs

Good day down the gym, nothing too out of the blue. I have gone back to doing bar bell squats first so my strength increases are expected on a natural basis.

Squats - 90kg for 6 then 100kg for 6 (not including warm up sets)
Dead lifts(I do these in sets of 3-4 reps) worked up to 145kg today. Thats not bad for me.

My legs and lower back i feel are the weakest issue I have. I would like to increae my DL by 20kg with or without stano. I just ahve to be careful of my back. I do a very physical job and can't afford to mess with it to much.

The squat and Deads are the two main exercises that I will report on as far as increases are concerned.

Day 4 stano 350mg- Cardio day.

Nothing in the way of such to reoprt on the recovery front, my legs are starting to scrub from yesterdays leg session and cardio is always a bit crawling the day after legs.

I walked the dog on a 3 miler up and down. And I'm off to the gym after lunch to see how the bike goes, I will report back later on this.

-----------------------------------------------------

So far I am experiencing nothing to major, obviously the low dose and early start is what is going on. I will inrease my dose on friday to 400mg for a few days then up to 600mg.

My libido is fine and the big boys are hanging just fine. I have noticed i'm very hungry over the last couple of days but that is most likely psychological considering I am trying to diet.

Diet has been good thus far for a couple of weeks. I am eating lean meats and plenty of brown rice and green veg. I was trying for 5 meals but am coping ok with 4 sometimes. I do use a protien shake as and when I feel I need the extra boost.

Hopefully I'll get some pics up.

Tomorrow is back and arms. I love this day..

Last edited:
SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Day four cardio. Stano 350mg and 12 sprays of ghenerate.

I should mention I quite like ghenerate, I found it went well with creatine. Maybe I'm imagining things but it helped me retain mass after I stopped using creatine and I notice a increase in recovery. Anyways......

Cardio was pretty normal. I did a 5k run in around 20 mins today. I wasn't going all out as I wan't some energy for tomorrows back and arms session.