Could someone please critique my cycle/pct? Tren blend + prop

7FOUR7

Awards
G'day Fellahs,

New to the forum but have had a bit of a read around and it seems there are some very intellegent people on here.

So I've just started my 2nd ever cycle, (first was 4 week prop only cycle which I made good gains from considering the timeframe)

This one consists of Parabolin blend 200mg-ml (40mg/ml tren ace, 80mg/ml tren enen, 80mg/ml tren hex) and Test prop.

It looks like this..

Week 1-8 250mg Tren blend (125mg Mon + thurs)
Week 2-10 350mg Test prop (100mg eod)

Week 4-10 500ui (250ui tues + fri)

PCT 2 days after last inject
Day 1 Nolva 40mg Clomid 300mg
Day 2-21 Nolva 20mg Clomid 100mg
Day 22-40 Nolva 20mg Clomid 50mg

Also, could I run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (have cycled this stuff the last 3 summers so I know how to use it) during my pct to cut any fat I may gain as a result of the calorie increase?

Would be much appreciated if someone could mainly critique my PCT as I have already started the cycle.

I'm around 185lb at the moment and 11-12%,
Diet is pretty much spot on, just bumped up my calories to 3600 per day
Been lifting since I was 15 (now 24) but going hard the last 3 years.

Hoping to end up 200lb and the same BF % after this cycle.

Cheers and thanks

7FOUR7

Awards
could mods please move this to general anabolics section?

The Storm16

Awards
Hey I was just wondering what made you use nolva and clomid instead of one or the other

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards

The Storm16

Awards
G'day Fellahs,

New to the forum but have had a bit of a read around and it seems there are some very intellegent people on here.

So I've just started my 2nd ever cycle, (first was 4 week prop only cycle which I made good gains from considering the timeframe)

This one consists of Parabolin blend 200mg-ml (40mg/ml tren ace, 80mg/ml tren enen, 80mg/ml tren hex) and Test prop.

It looks like this..

Week 1-8 250mg Tren blend (125mg Mon + thurs)
Week 2-10 350mg Test prop (100mg eod)

Week 4-10 500ui (250ui tues + fri)

PCT 2 days after last inject
Day 1 Nolva 40mg Clomid 300mg
Day 2-21 Nolva 20mg Clomid 100mg
Day 22-40 Nolva 20mg Clomid 50mg

Also, could I run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (have cycled this stuff the last 3 summers so I know how to use it) during my pct to cut any fat I may gain as a result of the calorie increase?

Would be much appreciated if someone could mainly critique my PCT as I have already started the cycle.

I'm around 185lb at the moment and 11-12%,
Diet is pretty much spot on, just bumped up my calories to 3600 per day
Been lifting since I was 15 (now 24) but going hard the last 3 years.

Hoping to end up 200lb and the same BF % after this cycle.

Cheers and thanks
Ok so for the cycle, it looks pretty good to me. The hcg is a must because the injectables you are using are extremely suppressive.

I would not run nolva and clomid. I posted an article comparing the two. Your essential flooding your body with two very similar compounds. As you'll read nolva is a better choice.
I'd do a week of nolva at 40 and 3 weeks at 20. You could throw in another week at 10 if you wanted. I've seen some ppl do it eventho I personally don't. Also, be sure to take in a lot of animal fats during your pct. steak, whole eggs and the like will help your body reboot natural tet levels

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No I wouldn't not run nolva with this cycle, it doesn't agree with 19nors. I'd use clomid only for your pct. Even though the tren will have cleared, I still wouldn't use nolva, I believe you'll recover better with clomid

The Storm16

Awards
No I wouldn't not run nolva with this cycle, it doesn't agree with 19nors. Your tren blend has enanthate in there which will not clear out in 2 days like acetate will. I'd use clomid only for your pct.
ive heard alot about 19nors and nolva but have never experienced it. is there a study or something that makes you say this or is it from experience or another forum?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
ive heard alot about 19nors and nolva but have never experienced it. is there a study or something that makes you say this or is it from experience or another forum?
Other forums, particularly EF. Those guys never use nolva, and neither do I. Its honestly outdated, and upregulates the PR, which is not something u want.

The Storm16

Awards
yea ive heard a lot about that but it doing some research it seems that nolva lowers estrogen in the breast tissue while sometimes elevating it in the uterus.... ejcancer.info/article/S0959-8049(00)00222-7/abstract

lots of gyno from ten and deca is from PRL levels, which need a very different drug like caber or something similar

this thread seems to summarize all the available research that i have come acrosst: steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/591717-nolva-19nors-whats-truth.html

while i myself am not sold on what is actually true, I thought i'd put this out there to see what other people's opinions are. In general i tend to prefer research over anecdotal evidence but thats just me.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh yeah u deal with PRL levels with caber, that being the best. Yes I do love steroidology, very good articles on there. I'd have to say I'm split between scientific evidence and anecdotal honestly. From what I've observed with all my friends using nolva after cycles with 19nors, was a very rough recovery and a few developed gyno, progesterone gyno that is.

7FOUR7

Awards
thanks gents, so the word is drop the nolva?
Should I stick with the same amount of clomid

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
thanks gents, so the word is drop the nolva?
Should I stick with the same amount of clomid
That's my opinion. I think u could drop the dose too, your cycle isn't crazy suppressive. Clomid is underestimated, i'd do 100/50/50/50.

The Storm16

Awards
That's my opinion. I think u could drop the dose too, your cycle isn't crazy suppressive. Clomid is underestimated, i'd do 100/50/50/50.
I'd try to maybe even get some caber. Just to have your bases completely covered. It's. It's not a crazy cycle like he said but it would suck to not have caber if you end up with prl sides....but I'm a better safe than sorry type.

Thoughts stri8ed?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ahhh yes your right, I totally forgot about caber. Yeah OP have some just in case sides pop up.