First cycle of SD help before log

criptich

Awards
Okay, I'm making sure I have my SuperDrol cycle as perfect as I can get it as I know it's a harsh compound.

I want to make sure I have the precise dosage now after asking odd questions about SD like I have, so:
My cycle will be 4 weeks, pct will be 6 weeks.

SD will be 10/20/20/30

Making sure I have this right as far as PCT goes.

PCT:
Week 1: 40mg nolvadex, 1 pill e-control(AI), (rest of pct)
Week 2: 20mg nolvadex, 1 pill e-control, pct
Week 3: 20mg nolvadex, 2 pill e control, pct
Week 4: 20mg nolvadex, 2-3 pill e-control.
Week 5: 2-3 pill e-control

Okay now I've read many conflicting ideas such as the AI tapering DOWN with the SERM so there's no large change in estrogen since the specific pct product has estrogen suppressing agents.
Like:
SERM: 40/20/20/20
AI: 3/2/2/1/1
I think bigdavid told me to taper UP.

What I've read was that made me ask this question was some people posting to taper the AI down with the SERM so the 'estrogen' comes back under control.
Please clear me up on this, this has messed up all I thought I knew.
I will be logging next Wednesday.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ok nolva on the last week go to 10 mg. You should have just got erase. U want to taper down your AI. If you have enough to do a pyramid with your AI. Do so. It's what I do and works perfect. I've helped many peeps with that

criptich

Awards
Why not e-control? If you look up econtrol it has 6-oxo and t boost
And I have enough to pyramid it.
I dont have access to erase right now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** ya you could go 1/2/3/3/2/1

criptich

Awards
Kk, e control(AI) plus SERM, that leaves me the PCT right? Like arimdex stage 5 to use as well, Or do I drop that PCT supp since E-control boosts T and blocks estro, also using D-AA and trib obviously.
Ive always used chemical AI's so I'm new to supplements like E control or Erase.
Not sure if you know what E-control does

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya it increases test, decreases and helps control estrogen levels and increases LH. I understand it fine.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You will be good with SERM, AI and DAA.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Also from my understanding its a suicide AI, you could even just run it 3 all the way through

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigdavid was trying to tell you that as you come off of the Nolva, your estrogen levels will try and bounce back unless you take an AI to balance this out.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bigdavid was trying to tell you that as you come off of the Nolva, your estrogen levels will try and bounce back unless you take an AI to balance this out.[/QUOTE

Estro rebound

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Flex probably knows more on E Control. This was just my take on it

criptich

Awards
Yeah I was trying to distinguish what exactly bid David was talking about, if the taper up according to him had included after pct. kl, yeah that's what I'll do, 3 all the way through to six wks. Thank you, for clearing some finer points for me as far as supplement AI's go.
I'll be logging it Wednesday.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex probably knows more on E Control. This was just my take on it
By IML right? Not sure how much androstenetrione (6-OXO) there is per serving but it is one of the strongest legal AIs out there. I've used transdermal form for pct with no problems.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
By IML right? Not sure how much androstenetrione (6-OXO) there is per serving but it is one of the strongest legal AIs out there. I've used transdermal form for pct with no problems.
I don't know exactly what the 6-oxo content is either. Serving size is 3 caps daily. So you think it would be a good idea to taper or can you run 3 caps ed considering its a suicide AI?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know exactly what the 6-oxo content is either. Serving size is 3 caps daily. So you think it would be a good idea to taper or can you run 3 caps ed considering its a suicide AI?
In that case I would just run it straight. No estrogen=no estrogen.
There were some logs of guys only using Forma Stanzol for a superdrol pct. Forma is another suicide AI. They ran it at suggested dose all pct with no problems.
OTC for superdrol really isn't my idea of a fun time though lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In that case I would just run it straight. No estrogen=no estrogen.
There were some logs of guys only using Forma Stanzol for a superdrol pct. Forma is another suicide AI. They ran it at suggested dose all pct with no problems.
OTC for superdrol really isn't my idea of a fun time though lol.
That's what I was thinkin. Hell no I wouldnt use anything otc for sd pct X-D **** would blow.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For what its worth, I have a much better recovery from SD than I do from 19-Nor's. Anyways, Clomiphene has always been my drug of choice. Get's the job done better than Nolva and either way you have to run an AI with either one.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For what its worth, I have a much better recovery from SD than I do from 19-Nor's. Anyways, Clomiphene has always been my drug of choice. Get's the job done better than Nolva and either way you have to run an AI with either one.
I agree for sure. Nolva seems to do hella well for me personally. I would definitely use clomid for progestins tho

criptich

Awards
So i should run the e-control at serving per day? like this
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
AI: 3/3/3/3/3/3

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks good