Powerdrol- 10 Cycle critique

criptich

Awards
Okay, i've never done SDrol before so i'm asking for help on the protection and pct part of it.
I have my diet, supplementation and everything incheck but have some questions and I'm doing a 28 day cycle0
Dosage is everyday

Pre-load:
10 days Cycle Assist CEL, half dose RYR Co-Q10.

On-Cycle:
Week 1: 10mg SD, Cycle Assist(8caps daily), RYR with Co-Q10(also has Milk thistle) {this is approx 1200mg milk thistle}
Week 2: 10mg SD, C-assist(8caps daily), RYR Co-Q10
Week 3: 20mg SD, C-assist(10caps daily), RYR Co-Q10
Week 4: 20mg SD, C-assist(10caps daily), RYR Co-Q10

PCT
Week 1: 60mg Nolvadex, Arime PCT Stage 5(2caps), E-Control RX (6-OXO in it, 2caps)
Week 2: 40mg Nolvadex, Arime PCT(2caps), E-Control(2caps)
Week 3: 20mg Nolvadex, Arime PCT(2caps), E-Control(2caps)
Week 4: 20mg Nolvadex, Arime PCT(1cap), E-Control(2caps)
Week 5: 10mg Nolvadex, Arime PCT(1cap), E-Control(1cap)

^^ Every Day has Protex Cycle assist ( 4servings), RYR, Liver-Clean, and Anabolic Matrix. 1400mg Mthistle.

Now my question is, is can i lower the nolvadex dosage? in the beginning? down to 30? or 40?
And does this look like a proper cycle for SDrol?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would run liv52 on cycle... Milk thistle seems to inhibit gains. Pct is simple... Nolva 40/20/20/10... Test booster... I prefer daa and erase as an AI. simple

criptich

Awards
6-oxo is a good enough AI for Sdrol though right? I have well enough natty t boosts.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ya 4AT should do just fine

criptich

Awards
Okay, so I can get Liv52, or livercare as its called. What is the suggested dosage for it?
Also, I can just move my Cycle Assist to PCT?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Use cycle assist and with livercare I did 3 caps split in 2 dosages. The 2 caps closer to bed

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You might want to change your AI dosing too and start lower and taper UP as you taper down the serm. Plus use the ai a little past the serm to prevent rebound.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
^^^ this lol

criptich

Awards
Thank you, im new to SDrol specifically and found that it's meticulous when it comes to PCT.
So take E-Control 1-2 weeks past 4 week mark of Serm? And start off with 1 cap in the beginning every day or every other day?