Log: Having fun with Havoc (1st cycle)!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi :)

I've finally decided to run my first cycle after doing plenty of research. I started preloading support supps today and the cycle will hopefully start 7th or 8th next month. I haven't received my Tamoxifen yet and I won't start the cycle until I have it in my hand, but it should be here next week.

Here is my plan:

Cycle:
Havoc 30/40/40/50/50/50

PCT:
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10/0
Finaflex Pure Test (DAA) 3/3/3/0/0
Formadrol Extreme, not sure about how to dose it along with Tamoxifen, any suggestions?
Lean Xtreme 3/3/3/2/1
AnaBeta 4/4/4/4/0
Craze and creatine monohydrate to help at the gym

Cycle support:
Life Support 4 caps a day
Fish oil 5 grams a day, will double it when the cycle starts
Taurine 2 grams a day for back pumps, will take more if needed
MSM and glucosamine for possible joint pains

Staples:
GHenerate 12 pumps before bed
Post workout shake (whey protein and maltodextrin, 5 fl. oz of both)
Magnesium
Multivitamin
Vitamin D3 1000 IU/day
Vitamin C (1 gram/day, will double it during the PCT to help with cortisol)

My background:

I've been training since 2008. I started at very skinny 109lbs (believe it or not) and have gained good amount of muscle since then. I'm not big or strong but I think I haven't wasted those years.

It was 2009 when I became more conscious about prohormones and designer steroids. I was very tempted to start using them but I knew that I wasn't ready. I didn't have the knowledge to use them properly and I still had much potential to get better naturally (and I still have, I honestly think that most people won't reach their "genetic limits" even though they say that they can't progress anymore).

I ordered my first bottle of Havoc in 2010 but didn't use it yet. The main reason was that I had delayed my military service and I had to go to the army summer 2011. I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep my gains in the army so I decided that it would be better to wait until the army is over and maybe do more research during those 9 months.

I suffered some injuries during the army. I wasn't able to train my calves at all and about a month ago I injuried my back. I haven't done any back squats or conventional deadlifts since then but lately I started doing sumo deads and front squats. My back is almost 100% again and now I will go heavier with them again. I've also injuried my rotator cuffs years ago and that makes it almost impossible to do heavy presses, especially with barbell.

Now when my back is healed and my military service is almost over, it's good time to start the cycle! Train hard and eat big!

Training:

Tuesday: sumo deadlift + supplement lifts for back, legs and core

Wednesday: military press + supplement lifts for delts and triceps

Friday: weighted chins + supplement lifts for upper back, biceps and forearms

Saturday: front squat + supplement lifts for core and legs

Sunday: dumbbel bench + supplement lifts for chest, delts and triceps.

I'll go "heavy" on main lifts and focus on pump and burn on supplement lifts. Progress is Wendler's 5/3/1 for military press, weighted chins and front squats and 5*5 for sumo deads. I used to rep with +400lbs with conventional deads but I'll go slow with sumo deads because it's new for me and I want to take it easy after suffering that back injury. And I have to be careful with my rotator cuffs, that's why I don't do barbell presses for chest and won't go too heavy on military presses and dumbbel bench.

Last three weeks in the military have been quite rough so I'll need these 2 weeks before the cycle to bounce back where I used to be few weeks ago. We had these "bootcamps" so I haven't been able to train and eat much lately but I'm sure it won't take too long to get back on track again. After all, 3 weeks is not much.

Diet:

High protein, high fat, high carbs. High everything. This will be a bulking cycle. I've lost some weight during last 9 months and I am quite lean right now so bulking is only sensible option.

I'm not sure about my exact diet yet but I've been thinking something like this:

1. 250g of quark, 500g of yoghurt, olive oil, fruits, milk

2. post workout shake on training days or whey protein, olive oil, milk and fruits on rest days

3. Rice/pasta/potatoes with chicken/meat/fish, vegetables, olive oil, milk

4. Few slices of dark bread, a can of tuna, vegetables, olive oil, milk

5. 3 eggs, milk, fruits or vegetables

6. 250g of quark, 500g of yoghurt, olive oil, milk

This would give enough calories and protein for a dwarf like me. 1,5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight shouldn't be a problem. Just tuna, quark, yoghurt and milk (2 liters a day) would guarantee me 210 grams of protein per day.

Photos, measurements, stats?

I'll post my stats when I officially start the cycle. I won't be measuring my arms, thighs etc. In my opinion, weight plates and mirror are the best way to decide how I'm doing. That's why I will post my workouts with exact numbers here and maybe throw in some photos before and after the cycle too.

Anyway, here is me on February. I look worse now but you'll see it yourself when/if I take new pics in next week or two.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I started preloading Life Support.

I will adjust my training a little bit for next week because I want to finish my 5/3/1 "mesocycle" before I start taking Havoc and I also want to keep a rest week before the cycle.

Side lateral raise
- 10x10's
- 10x15's
- 4 sets of 10 @ 22's

Face pull
- 10x70lbs
- 3 sets of 10 @ 100lbs

Standing military press
10x45lbs
10x70lbs
5x90lbs
3x110lbx
3x115lbs
2x130lbs

Standing dumbbel press
10x25's
10x35's
2 sets of 10 @ 44's
9x44's

Sumo deadlift
5x135's
5 sets of 5 @ 200lbs

Leg press
10x110lbs
10x220lbs
4 sets of 10-20 @ 310lbs
Seated calf raise
10x25lbs
4 sets of 10-20 @ 45lbs

Not very good workout. I was tired after 5 days at bootcamp. Hunger, sleepless nights, running and skiing did their job but I've been in bootcamps before and I know that it takes only few workout to get back on track again.

Positive thing was that my back didn't pain me when I did sumo deads. It fels easy like it should. I decided to do leg press instead of front squats today just to be safe and to not stress my back too much. When the cycle starts, I'll do few longer sets of front squats after deadlifts.

On the side note, this was the first time I trained calves since last June!

Tomorrow will be back blast. Back is my best body part and I'm expecting to lift some good weights on weighted chins!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighted wide grip chin-ups:
3 sets of 5 @ BW
3x55lbs
3x70lbs
3x80lbs

Close grip chin-ups:
3 sets of 10
1 set of 11

Lat pulldowns:
4 sets of 12 @ 100lbs

Barbell curls:
10x35lbs
4 sets of 10 @ 45lbs

EZ-bar scott curls:
4 sets of 10-13 @ 40lbs

My left forearm pained me, that made weighted chins difficult. I'm not satisfied with that heaviest set because last week I did a set of 8 with 65lbs. I still got good pump to my lats.

Weight is slowly going back to where it used to be.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would love to follow but please focus on sides, mood, pro's and con's and unless anyone else wants the complete diet/training breakdown try and keep it simple...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i would love to follow but please focus on sides, mood, pro's and con's and unless anyone else wants the complete diet/training breakdown try and keep it simple...
I agree to a certain extent but it's his log...
:lol:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally enjoy reading detailed logs with before/after pics, weights etc and that's the way I'm gonna do this log too. But I won't probably list my diet everyday unless I decide to make some dramatic changes to it. Bottom line is, I'm gonna eat big. I will list every workout though, and I will write about sides, mood etc too. Anyway, thanks for the input :)

Today I received my SERM and decided to go to the gym to celebrate that
I have 120x10mg's of Tamoxifen, should be enough for 2-3 cycles
Here is how my workout went:

Side laterals
4 sets of 14-15 @ 15's

Facepull
10x45lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 70lbs

Dumbbel flat bench
2 sets of 10 @ 45's
4x75's
5x80's

Dumbbel incline press
4 sets of 8-10 @ 51's with minimal rest between sets

Front squat
5x45lbs
5x90lbs
5x135lbs
3x175lbs
3x185lbs
4x200lbs

Barbell lunges
10x45lbs
4 sets of 10 @ 75lbs with minimal rest between sets

Seated calf raises
10x25lbs
4 sets of 10-20 @ 45lbs

Simple and effective. Front squat was fairly easy even though I have lately done only long sets of it. Gonna add weight next time.

Blacho45

Blacho45

Awards
solid

Please keep us posted this should be a good cycle, your cycle support and PCT looks pretty good. Dosing for Havoc is also looking good. Have a good cycle man :dance:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please keep us posted this should be a good cycle, your cycle support and PCT looks pretty good. Dosing for Havoc is also looking good. Have a good cycle man :dance:
Thanks, I'm gonna do everything I cam to ensure that I'll have a succesful cycle and hopefully a few people will enjoy reading this log :)

BTW I forgot to mention that I will have my bodyfat etc checked by Inbody 720 in 4th week of cycle if I remember right.. Last time I used that machine was January 2011. Interesting to see how many pounds of muscle I've gained since then.

A

altrock

Awards
Looking forward to seeing your results. I've got my Havoc ready and waiting, injured with a stress fracture right now so I'm in for your results bro!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i

Looking forward to seeing your results. I've got my Havoc ready and waiting, injured with a stress fracture right now so I'm in for your results bro!
Damn bro, that injury sucks. I suffered from a stress fracture in my left shinbone last autumn and it made it hard to even walk. Hopefully it heals soon and you can start your cycle!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in over here also bruther :)

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
On week 6 right now of my epi. Today is day one. Upped my doses yesterday. Might run the epi 6 and a half weeks just to finish out my bottle.

Good luck to you man. Keep us posted. PCT looks great by the way. Way to research.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On week 6 right now of my epi. Today is day one. Upped my doses yesterday. Might run the epi 6 and a half weeks just to finish out my bottle.

Good luck to you man. Keep us posted. PCT looks great by the way. Way to research.
I just checked your log, looks like you're getting pretty good results :)

Yesterday I rested, today was time to hit the gym.

Side laterals
10x10's
4 sets of 15 @ 15's

Facepull
10x45lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 70lbs

Standing military press
10x45lbs
10x70lbs
5x90lbs
5x100lbs
3x120lbs
2x135lbs

Standing DB press
10x25's
10x35's
3 sets of 10 @ 44's

Deadlift
few sets of sumo deadlift
few sets of conventional deadlift, heaviest were 3 sets of 3 @ 290lbs

Dumbbel lunges
10x45lbs
4 sets of 10 @ 75lbs

Seated calf raises
few sets

Good workout despite the fact that I was very tired after sleeping just few hours last night so intensity wasn't as good as usual..

My delts were aching yesterday and earlier today so I was unsure if I should train them at all. After doing some warm-up for rotator cuffs and few sets of side laterals, the pain went away and I was able to do few sets of military press.

After few sets of sumo deads I thought to fack it and start doing conventional deads again. Maybe I have to accept that it's the only way to go for me. Gotta take it easy with deads though..

Tomorrow it's time to hit lats and biceps again. My left forearm has still pained me, hopefully it won't stop me for going heavy at weighted chins.

Week and half til I start the cycle, so maybe it's time for the very first LIBIDO CHECK!

Yoko_2.gif

428702_348079825233258_127103303997579_909104_792818868_n.jpg

lrg-3257-st-2009-000382-floppy-argentina.jpg

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully the pain in your delts isn't anything serious..?
Try to do some stretches as well and see if that helps rid of the pain ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully the pain in your delts isn't anything serious..?
Try to do some stretches as well and see if that helps rid of the pain ;)
It's because of my old rotator cuff injury. The pain stays under control with the help of proper warmups and daily stretching.. It just hurts me more every now and then but usually goes away easily..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighted wide grip chin-ups:
2 sets of 5 @ BW
5x45lbs
3x70lbs
1x91lbs

Close grip chin-ups:
2 sets of 10
2 sets of 11

Lat pulldown:
4 sets of 12 @ 110lbs

Barbell curl:
10x35lbs
4 sets of 10 @ 50lbs

EZ-bar scott curl:
3 sets of 10 @ 50lbs

Dumbbel shrugs:
5 sets

My left forearm pained me AGAIN! I'm glad that next week is a deload week and it means that there will be 2 weeks break before going heavy on chins again.. And the next time I go heavy on chins, I will be on steroids... Lol,
it's weird to think that.. When I was a kid, I saw all those documents about how steroids are bad to your health and steroid users are raging *******s and now I'm jumping into that boat:D

Other than that forearm pain, this workout was good. I felt that I had the strength in me and I think I would've got 2-3 more reps at the heaviest set of weighted chins. Did bigger volume with lower weights on other lifts. Pump was good, much better than last time I trained back and biceps.. That's because I've been eating ****load of carbs lately.

Note to myself: try high reps of barbell shrugs next time to make those traps grow!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Front squat
5x45lbs
5x90lbs
5x135lbs
5x160lbs
3x185lbs
4x210lbs (personal best)

Lying leg curls
10x35lbs
4 sets of 10-17 @ 55lbs

Leg extensions
10x25lbs
10x45lbs
4 sets of 10-20 @ 70lbs

DC-style calf raises
1 set

Hanging leg raises
3 sets of 10

My back started to pain me again so I decided to not to do lunges to minimize stressing my back. Did some isolation work instead.

Front squat was easy. Hopefully I'll be able to do sets with 235lbs at the end of this cycle. DC-calves did their job too!

I think maybe I should stop doing leg press and lunges to ensure that I can at least do front squats without any back pains and work my way back to heavier weights on deadlifts. If my back feels ok, I'll start doing lunges again.. But I think front squat with some isolation work is enough to make my quads grow :) I'm gonna do some high rep front squats on deadlift days too, doing front squats twice a week has worked wonders before and front squat is a very good exercise for me, I can do it comfortable without any back pains.
Chest, delts and tris tomorrow.. It is the last workout before deload week and the last heavy workout before the cycle starts. I'm not gonna do even deload sets of deadlifts next week to make sure that my back is ready to this cycle when I start my next heavier period.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to take those "before" photos today morning. Forgot to snap a pic of my quads, gotta take that later today or tomorrow. Sorry for bad poses and quality but hopefully we'll be able to see something from these pics:

Weight 160lbs after morning dump

And I hit the gym later.

- Upright row:
10x45lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 80lbs

- Facepull:
10x45lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 80lbs

- Dumbbel flat bench:
10x45's
2 sets of 6 @ 60's
5x82's (personal best)

- Dumbbel incline press:
3 sets of 10-13 @ 53's

- Cable fly
10x25lbs
4 sets of 12 @ 45lbs

- Supersetted dumbbel tricep extensions and site laterals:
Tricep extentions: 4 sets of 10-20 @ 26lbs
Side laterals: 4 sets of 10-15 @ 18's

Best workout in a long time. It'll be painfull tomorrow when I go to take a massage :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking lean in dem dere pix bruther. Hopefully Epi will treat you good :thumbsup:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully :)

Leg shot

Last light workout before the cycle starts on Saturday:

- Front squat
5 sets of 5 @ 45-155lbs

- Dumbbel flat bench
3 sets of 5-10 @ 50-70's

- Standing military press
4 sets of 5-10 @ 45-100lbs

- Close grip chin-ups
3 sets of 5-7

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And so it has begun!

Day 1

Weight: 160.0lbs

30mg Havoc

Workout:

Front squat
5x45lbs
5x90lbs
5x135lbs
5x175lbs
5x185lbs
6x200lbs (personal best)

Walking lunges
4 sets of 20 for each leg @ BW

Lying leg curl
10x25lbs
4 sets of 10-20 @ 45lbs

Leg extension
10x25lbs
4 sets of 10-20 @ 45lbs

DC-style calf raise
10/leg

Hanging leg raise
3 sets of 10 @ BW

Good workout. I was sweating a lot and when I finished the workout, I was already hungry. Pump was good and intensity was high. It was just placebo though.. I don't expect to feel it yet. No side-effects to mention either, bitches are still looking good like they should :)

lrg-1655-st-2008-000824.jpg

lrg-2225-st-2008-00049.jpg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 160.3lbs

30mg Havoc

Workout:

Upright row
10x45lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 80lbs

Facepull
10x45lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 70lbs

Dumbbel flat bench
2 sets of 10 @ 45's
4x75's
2x84's (personal best)

Dumbbel incline press (minimal breaks between sets)
3 sets of 10-11 @ 55's

Cable fly
10x35's
3 sets of 9-10 @ 55's (personal best)

Dumbbel tricep extension
10x26lbs
4 sets of 10-20 @ 31lbs

Side laterals
10x10's
4 sets of 11-15 @ 18's

My triceps were weak today. I was trying to hit a set of 5 at dumbbel flat bench but no... Pump was good though and burn in my chest and side delts was infernal. Rest day tomorrow.

Other notes:
I noticed that I'm getting thirsty more often than usually. Usually I drink about a gallon/day but yesterday I drank about one and half. Not complaining though, it should be easier to keep my liver and kidneys healthy if I can drink more.

Diet has been very good. Got 5 whole meals and 1 liquid meal yesterday, each containing at least 40-50 grams of protein and plenty of carbs and healthy fats. Gonna get my meals in today too.

BTW sun shines today and damn I'm tempted to start motorbike season next week. Hopefully it doesn't start snowing again like it did last week..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Weight: 160.3lbs

30mg Havoc

Rest day

Other notes:
Nothing to report yet besides being thirsty. I feel good but nothing special. Appetite is good, it has been quite easy to get all those meals down and total calories have been high. Back and legs tomorrow, I'm expecting to have a good workout :)

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Great log, I'll be following this for sure.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Looks like my libido is working :D. I am on the beginning of week 3 epi right now on a cut.. strength is the same if not better and 5 lbs down. yeh :thumbsup:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I too am in.
Great, welcome!

Looks like my libido is working :D. I am on the beginning of week 3 epi right now on a cut.. strength is the same if not better and 5 lbs down. yeh :thumbsup:
Sounds fun :) How soon it started to kick in? Cuz I think I'm already noticing some kind of "food pumps", something like those you have when you use nutrient partitioners..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Weight: 160.7lbs

30mg Havoc

Workout:

Speed chin-ups
4 sets of 5 @ BW

Deadlift
3x135lbs
3x180lbs
3x220lbs
3x265lbs
3 sets of 3 @ 300lbs (overhand grip, no belt, straps or chalk)

Front squat
5x45lbs
5x90lbs
5x135lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 160lbs (personal best)

Barbell shrugs
10x90lbs
4 sets of 10-20 @ 140lbs

DC-style calf raise
a set of 10/leg

Hanging leg raise
3 sets of 10 @ BW

Good workout. Deadlift was easy like it should be.. And no back pain :) Front squat was relatively heavy but still personal best. Pump was good but no strength gains to mention yet. Delts tomorrow.

Other notes:
Yesterday night and today I've been getting minor headaches about two hours after taking a dose of Havoc. Nothing too bad though. And I think I've started to notice some good effects of Havoc: muscles feel fuller, chest, traps and biceps feel more pumped throughout the day. Maybe it's glycogen retention because weight has went up slightly (.6-.7lbs).

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I felt some signs pretty fast but right now in the third week it is feeling really good. On a 600 - 700 deficit and maintaing my strength really easily and actually am starting to see a little gains in the strength department.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!

Yeah I felt some signs pretty fast but right now in the third week it is feeling really good. On a 600 - 700 deficit and maintaing my strength really easily and actually am starting to see a little gains in the strength department.
Sounds great, so I think I can expect great things from my cycle too :)

Day 5

Weight: 161.6lbs

Dose: 30mg Havoc

Workout:

Side laterals
10x10's
4 sets of 12-15 @ 18's

Facepull
10x45lbs
3 sets of 10 @ 70lbs

Standing BB military press
10x45lbs
10x70lbs
5x90lbs
5x105lbs
5x110lbs
5x125lbs

Standing DB press
10x35's
3 sets of 10 @ 47's (personal best)

DB tricep extension
10x26lbs
4 sets of 10-12 @ 35's

Cable pushdown
11x90lbs -> 11x70lbs -> 20x45lbs (drop set)

Great workout. Recovery between sets was quick and weights felt light. Pump was amazing in my rear delts and triceps. I decided to throw in that extra drop set for triceps just to enjoy the pump :)

Other notes:
Headaches are subsided. I've still been quite thirsty and I've had to pee more frequently than usually, I even have woken up at night to go to toilet. Appetite is good, so is libido and overall feeling of well being. I have a feeling that Havoc is already starting to do its magic.

Yesterday I watched a first episode of new series called "The Client List". I love Jennifer Love Hewitt.

jlove2.jpg

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Nice shoulder day. My havoc will be here fridayyy. eeeeek! haha.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice shoulder day. My havoc will be here fridayyy. eeeeek! haha.
Nice :) What kind of cycle you're going to run? Bulk/cut/recomp? What dosage?

Day 6

Weight: 163.8lbs

Dosage: 30mg Havoc

Rest day today. Gonna eat all day, read some good book and watch few episodes of Game of Thrones.. And mentally get ready for tomorrows back blast :) Still feeling great and no sides to speak of anymore when those headaches are gone. Muscles feel definitely fuller.

F

FubarFit

Awards
Wow jennifer love shes always been a favorite of mine. Hows the show?

B

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far, love the libido checks! Keep them coming! Subbed for the rest

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Nice :) What kind of cycle you're going to run? Bulk/cut/recomp? What dosage?

Day 6

Weight: 163.8lbs

Dosage: 30mg Havoc

Rest day today. Gonna eat all day, read some good book and watch few episodes of Game of Thrones.. And mentally get ready for tomorrows back blast :) Still feeling great and no sides to speak of anymore when those headaches are gone. Muscles feel definitely fuller.
I'm going after a recomp with perhaps some slight gains in LBM.. Should be possible. I plan to eat around 3000cals a day while taking in 250grams of protein. I currently weigh 185. I'm excited to see how it's all gonna turn out.. Depending by week 2 if I'm leaning out or not, I may just go ahead and bulk and then cut after PCT.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Also on dosing I'm going to run the first couple days at 20 then go 30/30/40/40/50

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow jennifer love shes always been a favorite of mine. Hows the show?
After watching just pilot episode its hard to tell but if you like dramas (lol, I liked even The O.C.. no homo), it's worth watching..

I'm going after a recomp with perhaps some slight gains in LBM.. Should be possible. I plan to eat around 3000cals a day while taking in 250grams of protein. I currently weigh 185. I'm excited to see how it's all gonna turn out.. Depending by week 2 if I'm leaning out or not, I may just go ahead and bulk and then cut after PCT.

Also on dosing I'm going to run the first couple days at 20 then go 30/30/40/40/50
Sounds like a plan. I'm not personally leaning out but it would be a miracle if I would cuz I'm eating so much :D At this point I don't even care about sixpack, cutting has always been easy for me so with this cycle I want to gain some mass and strength..

Day 7

Weight: 163.1lbs

Dosage: 30mg Havoc (will up to 40mg tomorrow)

Workout:

Weighted wide grip chin-ups
2 sets of 5 @ BW
5x45lbs
5x55lbs
5x69lbs

Close grip chin-ups
3 sets of 10-11 @ BW

Wide grip lat pulldown
4 sets of 12 @ 125lbs

Barbell shrugs
4 sets of 10 @ 145lbs

BB bicep curl
10x35lbs
4 sets of 10 @ 55lbs
3 sets of "21" @ 35lbs

Good workout. Forearm felt better today but I still wasn't able to do hammer curls. Pump was awesome, it's getting better every day. Legs tomorrow.. I'll up the dose to 40mg/day so I'll take 20mg before workout. I'm hoping to crush my previours personal records on front squat :)

Other notes: still no sides to report. Yesterday night it was harder to eat and I almost slacked with my diet but I forced myself to eat all 6 meals. I got a call yesterday, I start my job again in two weeks so I will have to up my calories then even more and add 1 extra meal per day.. I work as a glazier so it's quite physical.

Nice log so far, love the libido checks! Keep them coming! Subbed for the rest
She is for you :)

Big-Boob-Brunette.jpg

And she is for me:
13.jpg

And this is for all of you AM brothers:
tumblr_m1j4ddGpJk1r6g766o1_500.jpg

And songs of the day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc

And for CC, Jonbero and other Finnish meatheads:
[video=youtube;-_q6mJ2vRtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_q6mJ2vRtc[/video] lol :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And for CC, Jonbero and other Finnish meatheads:
[video=youtube;-_q6mJ2vRtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_q6mJ2vRtc[/video] lol :D
Hahahahah :rofl::lol:
I think they got some bunk stuff in that bloodbag at the end :laughing:

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Hahahahah :rofl::lol:
I think they got some bunk stuff in that bloodbag at the end :laughing:
Paljon parempi ku alkuperanen :D

PS: Epoa ja Hemohessii!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Weight: 164.0lbs (+4lbs)

Dosage: 40mg Havoc

Oh crap. I somehow managed to strain my right delt yesterday while putting on my jacket. After that I did the stupidest thing ever: I started to stretch it. Now my right hand basically hangs there and is completely useless. There is no chance that I could do even front squats today.. Gotta take today off and let it heal. Hopefully it's normal tomorrow but I doubt it.. If not, I'll still fry my legs tomorrow by using different exercises.

This little injury pretty much ****ed my mood for whole weekend, but this is life and shyt happens all the time. I don't let these little things ruin my cycle :)

B

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Weight: 164.0lbs (+4lbs)

Dosage: 40mg Havoc

Oh crap. I somehow managed to strain my right delt yesterday while putting on my jacket. After that I did the stupidest thing ever: I started to stretch it. Now my right hand basically hangs there and is completely useless. There is no chance that I could do even front squats today.. Gotta take today off and let it heal. Hopefully it's normal tomorrow but I doubt it.. If not, I'll still fry my legs tomorrow by using different exercises.

This little injury pretty much ****ed my mood for whole weekend, but this is life and shyt happens all the time. I don't let these little things ruin my cycle :)

That sucks bro! At least your trying to keep positive about it. Hopefully everything will be all good in a couple of days.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's already feelin' a little better so hopefully I'll be able to squat tomorrow. Can't wait to see what upped dosage of Havoc brings to the game, especially when I'll take 20mg preworkout.

Right now I'm doing everything I can to speed the healing process: as I write, I'm eating huge burger and shytload of french fries :D

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Yeah, it's already feelin' a little better so hopefully I'll be able to squat tomorrow. Can't wait to see what upped dosage of Havoc brings to the game, especially when I'll take 20mg preworkout.

Right now I'm doing everything I can to speed the healing process: as I write, I'm eating huge burger and shytload of french fries :D
**** bro... Get well soon!