Helladrol Transformation

djmikeyspikes

Awards
K so i had my log here and now its gone... I dnt get it.. Why wud it friggen get deleted...????

djmikeyspikes

Awards
K so i had my log here and now its gone... I dnt get it.. Why wud it friggen get deleted...????

well either way.. this got me pissed off.

i dont have time in my life to sit here and respost everything that was in my log that got removed for no obvious reasons. kkinda stupid if you ask me.. however ill just continue it from where we left off.

My last question was about my interrupted sleep and why i woke up multiple times during the night and then woke up at 7am to be up for the whole day when i normally sleep until 10-11, i also had very similar sleeep pattern over last night as well.

Manbeast asked when i took my last dose, my last dose of Helladrol is 25MG at 9pm , so just waiting on any feedback from that. im going to post pics of myself before Starting Helladrol

& For the record, Today is Day 4 - Week 1

NonyaBidness

Awards
Boooooo brah. That sucks a lot. As far as your question goes though, I take my first dose at 7-730am and my last at 7-730 pm. I'm usually in bed by 11ish or so. I guess its far enough from when I go to sleep that it doesn't take too much a toll on my sleep schedule. Then again, I'm taking PMAG so it may be a little different.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yea bro i dnt understand why it was deleted... I dnt even known if i shud continue this log i dnt want to take all the time and then like during week 4 or somethin its deleted again...

But yea idk i think im goin to strt takin it around 8 but i dnt go
To bed until 12-1 usualy bcuz i hit the gym at 930 at night a few times a week

NonyaBidness

Awards
Man, I miss my daytime and evening workouts. Enjoy them while they last. Being a family man does weird things to your workout schedule. I NEVER thought I'd be hitting the gym at 6:30am.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Im a family man also im married and my son was born 4 months ago.

But my work schedule sucks and i work 1-9 everyday so i stay home and help with the baby and around the house in the am , and then go to gym after work.

I think i rter work out in the am though .. I get tired by the end of the day.. But hey i gotta take what i can get.

NonyaBidness

Awards
B
Im a family man also im married and my son was born 4 months ago.

But my work schedule sucks and i work 1-9 everyday so i stay home and help with the baby and around the house in the am , and then go to gym after work.

I think i rter work out in the am though .. I get tired by the end of the day.. But hey i gotta take what i can get.

Hey man, enjoy those first few months. They'll be gone before you know it. 9-5 is what has my schedule like it is (coupled with the fam thing). We should start a bodybuilding young fathers club. It can get real hectic real quick.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
B

Hey man, enjoy those first few months. They'll be gone before you know it. 9-5 is what has my schedule like it is (coupled with the fam thing). We should start a bodybuilding young fathers club. It can get real hectic real quick.
Lol tell me about it between work and doctor apptsments and making sure the baby has everything some days its almost impossible to find time to get in the gym.

But hey man props to us for getting it done!!

&& yea how do u like a 9-5? Ive been askin my manager tomput me on that shift so i can be home at night more bcuz workin 1-9 kills my day some times

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
my son is 5 months as of today....

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Week 1 - Day 5

Slept better last night but got about 8 hrs total.

Feeling good so far. Ive been absolutely killing myself in the gym, and im not even really sore ever.

When im at the gym after i do my usual workout i have been adding in a couple of sets of exta exercises and after that i still feel like going more. When im in the gym i dont feel like leaving. I think my body may have started reacting to the hella by now.

Obvsly its to soon for any physical appearance to take change but i feel
Different. I feel more confident thruout my day and stronger alrdy.

Today is going to be Legs / Abs / Cardio - ill update later how that goes.

Week 1 is almost to an end. I want to ask when i start on 75mg for week 2, is it bad if i take 50mg at 9am and 25 at 9pm ..??

Or should i just change it over to 8am/4pm/12am ??
Bcuz i feel like 12am may mess with my sleep schedule

NonyaBidness

Awards
I started week 2 today with my pmag and I took 2 pills when i woke up. I'll take the last pill at around 3:30ish. I wish I understood more about dosing and half lives. I read through the whole "My first H-Drol Cycle" thread and it doesn't really get addressed definitively.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Well i know hdrol has a 16hr halflife..

But i just dnt know much about the dosing times.

Im sure someone here will chime in with the answer

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Gym was great today!! I hit 540 on leg press!!!! Most ive done in the past was 450!! Legs are dead now.
Also maxed out the leg extension machine at 200 when i normally do 150!!!

Feeling great!!! Cant wait to start seeing the physical changes take place!!!

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok so idk if i should be worried but.. I had a random bloody nose after i took my second dose of hdrol tnite.. Happen about 30-45mins after i took it.

What can this mean??

G.O.A.T59

Awards
i seen another log where this happened i wason another site i think dudes name was bigworm if i can pull it up i will and pm u it but he thouht it was a blood pressure issue check that he also did continue use not sure if thats smart or not just what he did im no doc good luck bro

G.O.A.T59

Awards
yeah looked it up itsusally blood presure what dose are you curently on and what support supps maybe drop down the dose

djmikeyspikes

Awards
yeah looked it up itsusally blood presure what dose are you curently on and what support supps maybe drop down the dose
Im only at 50mg a day and im using
AI Cycle Support 2scoops a day.

Today was my 5th day on hella nd it happen after my 2nd dose of the day

djmikeyspikes

Awards
After i wrote that last reply i just had another bloody nose this 1 more intense it lated about 7-8 minutes idk why..

This is very strange

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd get some celery seed extract as well as some more hawthorne berry to add to your cycle assist. Do you normally have higher blood pressure?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I'd get some celery seed extract as well as some more hawthorne berry to add to your cycle assist. Do you normally have higher blood pressure?
I dnt normally that i knkw of.. Ive never had bloody noses like this before.. How much hawthorn berry shu be taken?

My ccle suppott gives me 1000mg of hawthorn and 150mg of celery seed

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i'd double them both at this point.

also, did it just get really dry where you are at? or some other possible "natural" cause to dry your nose out severly?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
i'd double them both at this point.

also, did it just get really dry where you are at? or some other possible "natural" cause to dry your nose out severly?
Well over the pass week we went from havin like 40-50 degree weather to 70-80
Over the course of a week but i was fine until yesterday.. But yesterday i wentfor a 3mile run outside.. When ive normally ran on treadmill inside.

But the bloody nose was like 7hours after my run

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
does your nose feel drier than usual?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
does your nose feel drier than usual?
Now that i am thinking about it to check if its dry that nostril does feel dry..

But one thing i shud mention, when i was about 12, i used to get bloody noses all the time in dry weather nd i got cecked a few times they said i have a vein in my nose that is side by side with my bone and it bleeds out easy nd i shud get it cortorized.. But sinxe then i rlly neve rhad any issues again i never got it cortorized but only got like 1-2 bloody noses a year after this..

Just weird how i got two in same day yesterday

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
probably the combination of dryness and elevated BP.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
probably the combination of dryness and elevated BP.
Ok so i should deffly pick up the hawthorn berry? Nd celery seed?

Also now.. I have been taking both servings o cycle support 4 hours afte my second dose of the day..
Could that e a problem? Maybe if i change the timing on that it will help regulate my BP???

Also i was planning on upping to 75 mg tmmrw should i go ahead or hold off?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep dosing the cycle support as it is unless you can easily split it without going too close to your PH.

I'd still get some more celery and hawthorne (or more cycle assist and up it some).

I'd hold off on upping it honestly.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I'd keep dosing the cycle support as it is unless you can easily split it without going too close to your PH.

I'd still get some more celery and hawthorne (or more cycle assist and up it some).

I'd hold off on upping it honestly.
Ok well if i can keep as is i will.. But would it be overkill if i just upped to 3-4 scoops ?? On all the other ingriedients?

And how long you suggest holding of on the 75mg i was rly looking forwatd for it to start kicking in

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you can go overkill on any of the ingredients other than the zinc, but at that dose you'd have to try pretty hard to do that.
You can up it if you don't have nosebleeds in a24 hour period i'd say. some nasal saline could help with moisturizing your nose too.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
I don't think you can go overkill on any of the ingredients other than the zinc, but at that dose you'd have to try pretty hard to do that.
You can up it if you don't have nosebleeds in a24 hour period i'd say. some nasal saline could help with moisturizing your nose too.
Thanks manbeast!!

I justgt some saline solution and im goin to pick up some hawthorn berry rite now.

If i dnt get a bloody nose by tmmrw ill most likely Up dosage..

Now is it absolutely recommended to take the 3 helladrol pills seperately or is it ok if i take a 50mg dose and then a 25??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
as long as it is split into 2 doses you'll be good, I'd do the 50 one am and 25 pm.

NonyaBidness

Awards
Try coating your nostrils in cocoa butter or shea butter. When I used to get them, that helped my skin stay moist. You'll have a shiny nose, but it won't bleed. Also, get a humidifier.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Ok awesome ill tale 50 in am 25 pm ..

Thanks .. Just left vitamin world i grabbed celery seed extract and hawthorn berry

The hawthorn erry was standorized extract so i was told its better.

Now should i be taking this when i take the ai cycle support??? Because the bottles say take seperatly thru out the day.
The hawthorn is 150mg per pill and the celery seed extraxt is 600 mg per pill

What do u recommend i take of each every day seeig how i am
Alrdy on the cycle support.

Also thanks nonya, i will also try thay wih my nose, nd i have a humidifier, just gotta unpack it ill get on that also.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you can take those spread out cuz they won't affect the liver and processing of the PH.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
you can take those spread out cuz they won't affect the liver and processing of the PH.
Oh okk so its ony some of the ingridients in the cycle support that affect the PH..

Thanks.

Now as for how much to dose .. Wouldni just follow bottle instrucyions or??
Bcuz cycle support does alrdy have both

NonyaBidness

Awards
Oh okk so its ony some of the ingridients in the cycle support that affect the PH..

Thanks.

Now as for how much to dose .. Wouldni just follow bottle instrucyions or??
Bcuz cycle support does alrdy have both
Yeah, I think its just the Milk Thisle. As far as dosing the extra celery seed and hb, I think ManBeast is saying to double what you're getting from CA.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Yeah, I think its just the Milk Thisle. As far as dosing the extra celery seed and hb, I think ManBeast is saying to double what you're getting from CA.
Oh alrite sweet thanks nonya!!

Yea celery see only gives me 150mg in CA but the pill i bought has 650mg in 1 pill and says take up to 3 a day.. But ill stick to 1 + the CA

The HB is 150mg per pill so i took 2 so far if i take 2 more nite with CA thats a total of 1600mg

& so far no bloody noses tday

Also so everyone following knows today is. Week 1 - Day 6 - Rest Day

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Is milk thistle affecting a methyl PH Like Helladrol in a bad way ?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Is milk thistle affecting a methyl PH Like Helladrol in a bad way ?
It affects any methylated PH's if taken together..

Its recommended to take any liver support 4 hours before or after ur doses. Not together. I think it affects the process of your body breaking it down and absorbing it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It enhances your body's ability to break down the compounds (bro-science for the most part, I'm sill trying to find the oxford study myself).

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 7 - Upper Body Power Day

No bloody noses still since i started the extra hawthorn nd celery seed..

So i upped to 75mg tday

Going to hit the gym tonigjt.

I took 50mg this morning. Will take 25 more tnite.

Feeling normal still. Other than increased appetite and higher libido everything else seems pretty normal. Other then not gettin sore anymore.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day - 8 ... 2nd day at 75 mg

Had a great upper body workout late last night.. Feeling great this morning just a little soreness.

Got lower body power day today

Not experiencing any sides or anything. And still no more bloody boses since ive bought the extra hawthorn berry & celery seed extract & saline solution.

Startin to see a little strength gains, not much yet. CAnt wait to start getting the strength gains and for it to start showing

I havent weighed myself since the start i will probly wait a few more days.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 9 - cardio & les today .. Going to the gym in a little bit.

Only new thingnive noticed is a little extra acne.. No real strength gains yet that i know of. But lets see how todays legs nd cardio goes.

Diet has been pretty good .. Cant wait to weigh myself and see whats going on. Idk how long i should wait.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
weekly weigh-ins aren't bad.

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Day 10
Today is my chest/back/shoulder day of course with some cardio. ill be hitting the gym after work today.

so far, i dont seem to look any bigger.. but my stomach seems like its starting to get a little more cut. i weighed in today.

Current Weight - 155.6 Starting Weight - 155.5

So basically my weight hasnt changed after being ON for about 10day now. however like i mentioned, i do feel like my stomach area has tightened up a bit.

My diet is good, high in protein low carbs and low fat. training hard and heavy. We'll see how it continues to go.

I should start seeing more effects from the hella soon now shouldnt i? usually takes about 14days??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
mondata Cycle Logs 35