Just another basic pmag log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Just another basic pmag log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.

great write up so far just wondering what you were going to use for your pct u never really said

2. New Member

Nolva and daa. I could add some erase but I'm not really convinced I need it for this cycle.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.

k thanks im having a hell of a tme finding some nolva
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tz69 View Post
    k thanks im having a hell of a tme finding some nolva
    Look up
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness View Post
    Im doing the same workout as the beginning of the cycle, but with more weight.

Today I did:

4x8-12 Incline DB press: 100lbs
    4x8-10 weighted dips: 90lbs
    4x6-8 decline db press: 100
    4x12 incline flyes

3x12 Seated hamstring curl: 130, 135, 150
    3x12 weighted ghr: 25
    3x10-12 SLDL: 255

My calories are, as they've always been, as much as I can get down without feeling nauseous. What I've been trying to do is use more calorie dense foods rather than being a protein-nazi and focussing on protein rich foods. I've had good results do far with peanut butter and lactose-free yogurt. Beef jerky has been good as well, but pricey. I'm more or less trying to find my go to foods for in between my four square daily meals.

Tuna, yogurt, peanut butter, and jerky have been good so far. Are there any other calorie dense, lactose free, protein rich foods I should look toward? I do pretty well with my actual meals with calories and protein, it's the 4-500 calories I could add in snacks that get tough. It's aatter of mastering the trade off between calories and food volume.
    I was just curious about your workout sets & wanted to see if I should vary more.
    My sets are one week 4 x 10-15, another week 4 x 8, & another week 5 x 5, then start over again.
    Its on a four day split, with an additional day for cardio.
    Mon-Chest/Triceps
    Tues - Cardio
    Wed- Back/Biceps
    Thurs- Rest
    Fri- Legs
    Sat. - Shoulders/Biceps
    Sunday - Rest

I kicked it up to 100mg, & the first day i was fine but the 2nd day I needed more food & water or I would get a headache.
    I had to increase my carb intake up early in the day & by the evening I was fine. Same for the following day.
    Did you experience anything like that on your cycle?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Nolva and daa. I could add some erase but I'm not really convinced I need it for this cycle.
    I think you should add something to help your keep your gains other than DAA, but its just my opinion.
    Erase, Anabeta, Recycle, etc... arent too steep of a price to incorporate into your PCT to help you keep your gains.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    I was just curious about your workout sets & wanted to see if I should vary more.
    My sets are one week 4 x 10-15, another week 4 x 8, & another week 5 x 5, then start over again.
    Its on a four day split, with an additional day for cardio.
    Mon-Chest/Triceps
    Tues - Cardio
    Wed- Back/Biceps
    Thurs- Rest
    Fri- Legs
    Sat. - Shoulders/Biceps
    Sunday - Rest

I kicked it up to 100mg, & the first day i was fine but the 2nd day I needed more food & water or I would get a headache.
    I had to increase my carb intake up early in the day & by the evening I was fine. Same for the following day.
    Did you experience anything like that on your cycle?
    Sort of. Mine hit early on when I was still at 50mg a day. I'm thinking pmag messes with your blood sugar levels a bit and the key to dieting on it is to take advantage of it. Eating a lot is obviously advisable, but there's something to be said for taking advantage of the blood sugar changes as well.
  8. New Member

I'm going to run out of cycle assist tomorrow. I'm not really nervous about it and I have my HB that I will be resuming to manage BP. As much as I was sick of pills, its kind of weird to reach the bottom of the bottle and deal with the reality that all good things come to an end. Being on steroids is fun.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

I'm going to run out of cycle assist tomorrow. I'm not really nervous about it and I have my HB that I will be resuming to manage BP. As much as I was sick of pills, its kind of weird to reach the bottom of the bottle and deal with the reality that all good things come to an end. Being on steroids is fun.
    Lol yea I hear you, I got a week and a half left ad I'm already getting sad. Up 10 pounds so far so good
  10. New Member

I have enough pills left for another week on cycle, so I will be beginning my daa right now. The end is upon us. 3g per day. I'm starting to feel like a major pill popper with all the pills I'm downing. C'est cette vie.

I also just realized that I have two days worth of cycle assist saved out in my pill box that I keep with me on the weekends so I have a little longer.
  11. New Member

I dnt think i need to start daa until 2nd week of pcT and u dnt have any cucle assist for pct. ??

Ur using nolva right? Im pretty aure nolva is still a little harsh on liver its recommended to be on cycle support
    Andro Factory Supporter
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    I dnt think i need to start daa until 2nd week of pcT and u dnt have any cucle assist for pct. ??

Ur using nolva right? Im pretty aure nolva is still a little harsh on liver its recommended to be on cycle support
    As far as I know, it takes DAA a week to build up enough of a presence in your system that it will actually have an effect. As for the liver in PCT, I might pick up some of that Himalayan stuff at Rite Aide tomorrow. Does nolva have any BP issues associated with it?

Also of note, the body parts that have made the most improvement on this cycle are my chest, back, and arms (in that order). I am happy with that as my delts have always been proportionately large and you can never have too much chest or back. What I learned in this cycle is that my current training has the desired effects. My arms are the part I'm least satisfied with and will need a good amount of time to catch up, but I know that what I'm doing will work. Progressing at a faster rate has been instructive in that regard. I've been trying everything i could think/read of for the past 9 years trying to have big freaky arms and I'm just now getting to the point where I have the routines and training mentality to make that happen. Early on, I followed a lot of the "eat, deadlift, squat, heavy compounds" orthodoxy and wound up getting big while having some small ass arms. Life lesson: train your motherf*ckin' arms!!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

As far as I know, it takes DAA a week to build up enough of a presence in your system that it will actually have an effect. As for the liver in PCT, I might pick up some of that Himalayan stuff at Rite Aide tomorrow. Does nolva have any BP issues associated with it?

Also of note, the body parts that have made the most improvement on this cycle are my chest, back, and arms (in that order). I am happy with that as my delts have always been proportionately large and you can never have too much chest or back. What I learned in this cycle is that my current training has the desired effects. My arms are the part I'm least satisfied with and will need a good amount of time to catch up, but I know that what I'm doing will work. Progressing at a faster rate has been instructive in that regard. I've been trying everything i could think/read of for the past 9 years trying to have big freaky arms and I'm just now getting to the point where I have the routines and training mentality to make that happen. Early on, I followed a lot of the "eat, deadlift, squat, heavy compounds" orthodoxy and wound up getting big while having some small ass arms. Life lesson: train your motherf*ckin' arms!!!
    You can also find milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry Extract & Celery Seed @ Walmart if you need them. Not sure about the Nolva though...
    Hopefully your not born with skinny forearms & calves with runner's legs, thats just a genetic thing you cant do sh*t about, they just get very vascular.....I should know.
  14. New Member

You can also find milk thistle, Hawthorne Berry Extract & Celery Seed @ Walmart if you need them. Not sure about the Nolva though...
    Hopefully your not born with skinny forearms & calves with runner's legs, thats just a genetic thing you cant do sh*t about, they just get very vascular.....I should know.
    I have total runners legs. I don't even consider my calves as an area to be improved upon. I train them so that they will be strong and supportive in squats etc., but they will never be cows. Veal for life. My calf muscle is doing ok, but my insertion is really high and my ankles are TINY. I can touch the tips of my thumb and middle finger around them. It doesn't matter how much I train them, the visual impact of my lower leg will always be tiny. My forearms aren't too bad though, but nothing special.

Days 33, 34, and 35 all went well with nothing to report other than a pimple on my shoulder and another on my chest.

Day 36: Arms
    The workout went well. I was using the same weights as last week, but my contractions and technique really improved so I think I was able to get a bit more out of it.

Day 37: Back and Shoulders
    I used a little less weight than last week but had much more intense reps. Every now and again, I will have a workout where my MMC is really on fire and I'm able to dig deeper. I consider those better workouts than when I set PRs. I'm now experiencing greater than normal soreness, which is a good sign.

I also weighed myself and I'm up 8lbs total. While I did increase my calories, I think the real benefit came from increasing my carbs. Dieting on cycle is a bit different in that way because pmag is apparently carb hungry. If I had it to do all over again knowing what I do now, I would have ordered 3 bottles and dosed higher and gotten a carb supplement to go with my whey to help flood my system with carbs. Diet wise I haven't had to change much other than manipulating my serving amounts. My plates are now 60/40 carbs/protein rather than 60/40 protein/carbs like they had been before. Its freed me up to snack on carbs as well as protein rather than just prioritizing protein. Its been nice to experience bodybuilding on cycle. I've gotten to know at a somewhat deeper level how little many people know about how to create a physique with a given set of limitations and talents. What I've gotten the most out of in recent months, and especially on cycle, is breaking the "rules" of training and diet. Training arms two times a week and eating more carbs has done more for me than wolfing down all the protein I could find and doing heavy compounds for 10 years.

I've been this size before, but I have a better appearance. I don't think I'll have too much trouble maintaining the size I've gained.
  15. New Member

Also of note, I haven't experienced an "on" feeling.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Also of note, I haven't experienced an "on" feeling.
    What do you mean by an "on" feeling?
    Are you looking for a euphoria type of feeling?
    Or more like you just took 2 1/2 scoops of Jacked 3D with 6 pills of Yok3D ?
  17. New Member

What do you mean by an "on" feeling?
    Are you looking for a euphoria type of feeling?
    Or more like you just took 2 1/2 scoops of Jacked 3D with 6 pills of Yok3D ?
    Well that's the rub. My mood seems better than usual, but it seems like the "on" is supposed to be like the second one you described. I'm not really worried about it because I'm gaining but, I thought I'd mention it.
  18. New Member

Day 38: Chest and legs

Today was just as good as last week. I finally tried out smith machine squats. I tried them a few weeks ago and didn't like how they felt. I'm still not totally acclimated to them, but I need to get my leg training in gear relative to what I have in hand. Things would be so much simpler with a power cage. SMH.
  19. New Member

Day 39: arms and abs

Today was my last on cycle workout, and a good one at that. I hot a recerse back pump when training my abs (one of my lower ab sections got a pump and began cramping up on me). It definitely slowed me down but it eventually went away. What funny is that i have a totally unused bottle of taurine sitting around that i never had to use because i hadn't experienced any cramping. I gyess ill save it for next cycle. My pmag will run out on day 42 (this coming Wednesday). I likely won't have anything to post until then. This Thursday (day 43) I will begin pct.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Will certainly be in for pct as I finish my PMAG in exactly one week. Make sure to post your ending weight and bf %
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Will certainly be in for pct as I finish my PMAG in exactly one week. Make sure to post your ending weight and bf %
    Will do. It will probably be about 10lbs and maybe a half inch on my arms. As important as mass is, I'm at a point where I want to drastically alter my proportions before adding more size. My delts, back, and chest significantly outpace my arms so I want to correct that first. It seems to be harder than adding mass all over.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Yea I hear you, it's def alot harder to "spot treat" areas when building muscle, same as trying to just lose fat from certain areas. On my PMAG cycle I noticed my arms, chest, and shoulders def got bigger
  23. New Member

Day 40 and 41: off

nothing too major to report. Today I felt a slight twinge/itch on my left nipple (like on the skin) but it went away. The underlying gland feels the same as always. Pmag is a non-aromatizing compound and the nipples are prime sites of hormonal activity so it's likely an effect of elevated T levels. I got the same thing (more persistent actually) when I used a test booster.
  24. New Member

Day 42:

I just took my last dose, my cycle is over. I am happy to say that I made it thus far with no significant sides. My wonky nipple from yesterday is actually the result of my two year old daughter scratching me the day before while we were goofing off. I put two and two together when I noticed the tiny scabs on the other side from where she got me. It's no biggie at all.

On cycle sides cliffs:
    - my hairline is fine
    - my nipples are fine
    - no blood pressure sides
    - no lethargy
    - slightly oily skin (4 small pimples)
    - super hunger for a couple of days in the second week
    - no back or shin pumps
    - slight aggression but likely due to hunger than general rage
    - general euphoric feeling/ a sense of being "above it all"

I'm now up 10 lbs and my arms are a quarter of an inch bigger, but have improved in quality (more separation and curvature). I wasn't too caught up in measuring other parts because I'm mmostly happy with them size wise. It's not that my physique is world class, but I am very careful about reminding myself of what my specific personal goals are rather than letting my imagination lead me into trying to make myself iinto big Ronnie. I'm not even interested in competing.
  25. New Member

PS:

Due to a last minute scheduling change, I had my actual last workout in ccycle this evening. Arms and legs again as I normally do on Thursday morning. I worked up to 295 on the smith cgbp and got some crazy pumps. A nice parting gift all and all. I start pct tomorrow morning.
  26. New Member

PCT Day 1:

I had my first dose of nolva this morning, and let me tell you, there's nothing citrus-like about tamoxifen citrate. That stuff woke me up real quick. What's the best time of day to take it?
  27. New Member

Pct day 2 and 3:

Nothing to report other than nolva tasting awful. It feels like it burns my tongue. When I eat an hour later, I can barely taste anything on the tip of my tongue.

On other fronts, my strength is still up and I'm feeling good about what I've gained.
  28. New Member

PCT day 4 & 5:
    No complaints other than the taste of nolva. Is it normal to feel like its burned your tongue for a few hours?

During my last week on cycle, I was pretty much support-less (hb only) while running 100mg a day. Can I take that as an indication that I have a very good tolerance for pmag? I had no sides that week.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

PCT day 4 & 5:
    No complaints other than the taste of nolva. Is it normal to feel like its burned your tongue for a few hours?

During my last week on cycle, I was pretty much support-less (hb only) while running 100mg a day. Can I take that as an indication that I have a very good tolerance for pmag? I had no sides that week.
    Well there is what u feel and what your body is actually going through. I ran PMAG up to 125 and didn't expierience any sides besides back pumps on squat days but I'm not assuming my liver is unharmed. Blood work will show how your body rly reacted..
  30. New Member

Well there is what u feel and what your body is actually going through. I ran PMAG up to 125 and didn't expierience any sides besides back pumps on squat days but I'm not assuming my liver is unharmed. Blood work will show how your body rly reacted..
    Yeah, I wouldn't say I was unaffected, but I'm thinking about possible upcoming cycles and how I might want to select supports. HB an Liv.52 seem like they would do just as well as cycle assist for me.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Yeah, I wouldn't say I was unaffected, but I'm thinking about possible upcoming cycles and how I might want to select supports. HB an Liv.52 seem like they would do just as well as cycle assist for me.
    Yea it's possible they would suffice but C.A. also has things to help with cholesterol and libido. Did u plan on getting blood work done?
  32. New Member

I finally got my AI in the mail yesterday so I started it today. I have the finaflex pct combo (pure test and pct revolution black). Because the AI in pct revolution black is dosed in increments of 50mg I'm gonna do 2/2/1/1 tablets a day. Should I go up to three tabs for the first week or two and then step down? Erase is usually doses 3/3/2/1 or something like that, but that would be starting with 75mg as opposed to 100mg as I am. Advice would be appreciated.

I don't think I'll be doing bloods post-PCT because I don't have any from pre-cycle. I do have a physical coming up which will include bloods but that wouldn't necessarily tell me much about this cycle.
  33. New Member

Day 6, 7, 8 of PCT (off):

I feel pretty good. No issues other than sleeping a bit longer and harder than on cycle. I started my AI yesterday. I will be doing 2/1/.5 (one pill EOD). From what I've been able to gather about the AI ingredient in PCT Revolution Black, it's overwhelmingly similar to Erase, so it should probably be dosed somewhat like it.
  34. New Member

Day 9 and 10: PCT

Nothing really of note. I got 8 reps with 95lbs on the seated overhead dumbbell press though. That was awesome. I'd like to go for 100 next week.
  35. New Member

Day 11, 12, 13:

My strength is starting to decline slightly, but I'm still getting great stimulation and the same number of reps, they're just a bit tougher. I'll be fighting to keep all the strength. I've lost 2lbs, which is to be expected.

One thing of note is a mild "stimulant" feeling about an hour after I take my nolva. It's uncomfortable but not intolerable. I'm also getting a bit of lethargy too. I really will be glad when this part is over.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

I took my Nolva (shot it down back of throat/ kept it off my tongue) & chased it down with an orange juice.
    It definitely helped, but so much the after taste. Its my 1st day of PCT from Mechabol (What PMAG converts to).

Nonya - did you make any changes to your workout when you started your PCT?
    Your PCT stack : Nolva, Revolution Black, Pure Test........are you taking any Creatine? Preworkout? BCAA? etc..
    Are you have any joint pain in your elbows, knees, shoulders?
  37. New Member

I took my Nolva (shot it down back of throat/ kept it off my tongue) & chased it down with an orange juice.
    It definitely helped, but so much the after taste. Its my 1st day of PCT from Mechabol (What PMAG converts to).

Your PCT stack : Nolva, Revolution Black, Pure Test........are you taking any Creatine? Preworkout? BCAA? etc..
    I've made no workout changes in PCT of than dropping two sets of pullup variations. I am taking creatine but no BCAA or Preworkouts. I've never really used BCAAs and I'm not really into preworkout stuff. I haven't had any joint pains either, which reminds me that i forgot my creatine this morning so I'll take it when I get off from work.

I bump down to 10mg tomorrow so I'm looking forward to the homestretch. Is nolva suspended in alcohol? I've never had any kind of alcoholic beverage so I wouldn't necessarily know the taste, but it smells similar. Is that why it kind of burns?
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Not to get off subject, but how did the mech treat you? And how did you run it?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.

Not to get off subject, but how did the mech treat you? And how did you run it?
    I ran Mechabol 50/75/75/100/100/100. It treated me pretty good. Overall I gained 17 lbs. on a 3800-4000 calorie diet (40/40/20).
    I was useing this as a RECOMP cycle, it was my first cycle.
    Mechabol @ 75 is perfect, I got greedy & wanted to see what 100 would do......should have stayed @ 75. The sides kicked in late 4th week.
  40. New Member

I ran Mechabol 50/75/75/100/100/100. It treated me pretty good. Overall I gained 17 lbs. on a 3800-4000 calorie diet (40/40/20).
    I was useing this as a RECOMP cycle, it was my first cycle.
    Mechabol @ 75 is perfect, I got greedy & wanted to see what 100 would do......should have stayed @ 75. The sides kicked in late 4th week.
    I feel like every first cycle is an unintentional recomp. There's no way to truly prepare yourself for how differently your body will work when you're on. It really does take experience to get the most out of ph/ds.

Tnagent ahead: It is important that people understand that the potential gains from a single cycle aren't actually all that much. 10-15lbs is great and all, but I know I certainly was expecting what would have amounted to 30-40lbs of gains. As a natty, you'd gain 10lbs in a great year of consistent training and dieting. Subconsciously, you might be expecting something more drastic than what any single cycle can do because it happens so much quicker. I'm not disappointed but I've definitely been reality checked about what ds/ph can do for me and what I have to do for them.

Similar Forum Threads

1. pmag?
    By wannabelarge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 11:07 PM
  2. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:08 PM
  3. EPI vs Pmag
    By finalforce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 04:09 PM
  4. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM