Recomp with SD CLONE/EPI/TRENAVOL V

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Been thinking and trying to come up with a stack/bridge with methastadrol trenavol v and epi. Basically want to recomp. History done few cycles before with h drol, mdrol, mdrol/stanodrol, mdrol/epi. In that order with some good gains. Lifting experience 5 years plus. 24. 5'11" roughly sittig at 195-200 lbs ATM and bf% I'd say 12-15

So this was what I'm thinking ...

Stack/bridge

Methastadrol 10/20/20/30/0/0/0/0
Epistane 0/0/10/10/30/40/50/50
Trenavol v 0/0/0/0/30/60/60/60
Adex 0/0/0/0/.25/.25/.125/.125 incase estro sides

Pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25/0/0
Anabeta 4/4/4/4/4/4
DAA
Erase 0/0/2/2/2/2

Using udca as per usual dose and throughout pct
P5P
Alpha mass as per usual dosage for duration of trenavol v
Compound 20 from weeks 1 to 8 also
And the other usual suspects fish oil multi cycle assist etc etc

What do you guys think ? Possible changes to the cycle such as dosings ? Possible bad sides ? Possible great gains??? And should I only use the adex if there are estro sides or start using it when tren starts ?

Thanks

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Should have called the thread oral tren no pct to get attention haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Chances of estro sides are extremely low, if anything you'd probably have more of a chance of progestrone/prolactin sides. I'd run the clomid at 100/50/50/25, as you are going to be shut down pretty hard IMHO.

Glad you have udca on this run for sure. I'd save the compound 20 for pct.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Clomid dosage makes sense and I was kind of thinking of doing 100 or first 4 days. C20 done. Easy. Prolactin is that what the p5p helps with or should be investing in something else or just lower tren dosage ?

Invested in the alpha mass like you suggested in that other thread. Also do you feel that 8 weeks is too long? Should I cut it too 7 with epi 0/0/0/10/40/50/50 ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
p5p does help with prolactin, but its ot strong enough to stop a full-on outbreak, so I'd back off the tren product if the sides become noticeable. 8 should be fine with the PCT you have lined up.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Alright then. With te other thread you said something about running the test base for 2 weeks after tren and before pct. if I did that that it would give my liver a break and would it cause shutdown to be not as bad when pct comes along?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it will give the liver a break, (still use your liver suppliment to help it recover) it will help solidify the gains, and if you dose it the 1x a day only in the am those last two weeks, it should help your body get the hint that you'll be restarting soon (as that mimics your natural pattern more). while running it with the other compounds split it into 2 doses.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
so dose it once daily in the am, does that mean the full dose in the am, ie 6 caps, or just a single dose of 3 caps? Also a normal DHEA product. not an enhanced will it do the same?

I do have liquid adex, so it wont be needed at all?

thanks again

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
a normal dhea won't be nearly as effective IMHO or work in the same way, the androseries has a lot of development behind it to work the way it does.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
That's fair enough I have some forerunner alpha mass and AMS 4ad rde on their way. So yeah liquid Adex needed or not needed ? I do have it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it might be, depends on how high you go on the test base and how your body responds.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
No worries I will keep that in mind. Is it worth doing a log on? No one but you manbeast replied to this thread.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lol, a lot of people on this board don't chime in if they don't have anything to add (unless the thread has turned into a mini-chatroom lol), logs help us (the communtiy) see what combos work well, and they also allow you a spot to track your progress as well. In the end its up to you.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Hahaha alright then. Well I will do a log then. Just got my last supps and that so I'll be starting next week. Yeah buddy

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
I would use the Adex in PCT instead of the Erase. Epi is your on cycle A.I. As Manbeast said there won't (shouldn't) be any estro sides use adex to taper down

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
I would use the Adex in PCT instead of the Erase. Epi is your on cycle A.I. As Manbeast said there won't (shouldn't) be any estro sides use adex to taper down
Alright then so at a dose like .25/.25/.125/.125 EOD ? And starting at day one of pct ? And don't use erase at all ?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Alright then so at a dose like .25/.25/.125/.125 EOD ? And starting at day one of pct ? And don't use erase at all ?
It's up to you, I wouldn't use the adex and would just run the erase, adex in pct is overkill imo

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I don't think you'll need to use adex during your cycle either.