Milk thistle
Ryr
Saw palmetto

Along with that I will be taking
Multi
Myofusion
Fish oil
Casein

This is where I will be logging day by day with pics,weight and overall how I feel.
Does anyone know if I can upload pics straight from my iPhone?

My workout routine will be.
Chest
Back
Rest
Arms
Shoulders + Legs
Rest.

Repeat.

I absolutely love super setting shoulders on legs day and getting a good sweat in.

Debating how much cardio I should do on this cycle

Currently 194 and idk my bodyfat. You guys can estimate from the pics I will post a week from tomorrow in this thread.

Should I continue to run milk thistle post cycle?

Pct is Nola 40/40/20/20
DAA 5grams?
Creatine
Multi
Fish oil
Ryr
Saw palmetto
Milk thistle?

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Milk thistle inhibits gains i hear.
Everyone's back and forth with this one. I personally couldn't find enough info to make me not want to take it. I ran it in a previous cycle and had significant gains.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bro Im telling you. Milk thistle inhibits gains. Oxford Journal. Inhibits androgen receptors. Liv52 is key. Go ahead and milk thistle it up after. Cycle looks good.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed. You don't want to do Cardio on sd.... Eat carbs. As for DAA... 3g :)

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Bro Im telling you. Milk thistle inhibits gains. Oxford Journal. Inhibits androgen receptors. Liv52 is key. Go ahead and milk thistle it up after. Cycle looks good.
Liv 52 on cycle and milk thistle pct then?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I approve

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'd rather inhibit my gains slightly and possibly inhibit liver cancer, hepatitis, and general jaundice by a lot.... people have been taking milk thistle along with AAS's forever and they all got big.... I am a big fan of cysteine, lecithin and phosphatydil choline as well for liver support

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I saw a "help me" thread a while back and the dude was all yellow,, the thread continued with him being hospitalized for liver failure after taking methyls... don't remember what exactly he was taking or what if any support supps he was taking... but was enough to make me aware of how real the dangers are

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Possible jaundice help thread yea. Nac is good. Can't beat liv52 tho. You will be fine

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Google n-acetyl cysteine and lecithin ... don't take my word for it.. see what google have to say ... I think lecithin is the most valuable under used liver support that people on this site never talk about

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll check it out. Im goin off research and what worked for me :) its my honest opinion

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Alright guys do I NEED erase in my pct. I'm already running DAA and nolvadex serm 40/40/20/20 or 30/20/20/10 not sure yet...adding erase just seems overkill am I wrong?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol no man its an AI... Prevents rebound estro and blocks cortisol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get some :) you won't be disappointed

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
People usually start 3 week. **** I start day of pct 1/2/3/3/2/1

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For the erase? Yes! Not all else

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Yeah for the erase. So my PCT looks like this

Liquid nolva 30/20/20/10
DAA 3mg
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1

Multi
Fish oil
Saw palmetto
Milk thistle
Ryr
Hawthorne berry
Creatine mono

All good?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Daa would be 3g which I know u knew but jic lol other than that... It's PERFECT!!!!

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Ah yeah I knew that ha. Good s h I t thanks bro. I'll probably just start a brand new thread on the first day of my cycle which will be April 1st.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll sub :)

Reactions: Ayy
JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
everybody ive heard has said start it your 2nd week of PCT and taper it down (0,3,3,2,2,1,1 or something that effect)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
everybody ive heard has said start it your 2nd week of PCT and taper it down (0,3,3,2,2,1,1 or something that effect)
It's NOT necessary... You can constantly run it at 3 if u want to. It's a suicide AI... I rather just slowly get on while all my other stuff activates

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Guess what tho. I have kept all my weight so I'm doin somethin right

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Are you getting labs done prior to starting??? I would,, will give you a base line to go off of and will ensure you don't have any pre-existing liver or lipid level issues,,, then get another one halfway through and a third at the end,,, I just did my midcycle labs and the liver panel was sooo high I stopped immediately,,, take calculated risks but never fly on blind faith alone,,, not worth it,,, I love AAS's, but without proper respect and precautions,, you're risking a whole lot more than you might imagine!!

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Airborne said he kept most if not all of his gains. I'll go with what he said. And nope no labs before this cycle.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I agree with greengo on labs and all that. It's always a smart and good thing to do. As for what I said I'm a Legion of the Beast! Haha I'm still holding all my weight perfectly still lookin all kinds of swole and erect. Libido is up, feel great. A lil cranky but on my 3rd week of pct now. Now I can work intensity back up :) you can do it bro :) any help I'm here... It's all just advice and opinions. You never have to take them. I learned a lot from all kinds if peeps on here. AM Learn, Teach, Lead :)

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Cycle is post poned fellas..dad passed away after a 6 year battle with cancer. Maybe start it in about a month or so.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Add some ala to your liver protection if its not in that other stuff you're getting. I always use 2400mg nac and 600mg ala and my liver values come back good every time, even after superdrol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Cycle is post poned fellas..dad passed away after a 6 year battle with cancer. Maybe start it in about a month or so.
Sorry to hear brother

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Airborne said he kept most if not all of his gains. I'll go with what he said. And nope no labs before this cycle.
Sorry to hear man :( I'll drink one to you tonight.

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
I know I dont really know you guys but thanks I appreciate it. I'll post a new thread in a few weeks when I start. Pic, stats, diet..everything worth subbing for. Thanks again guys.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know I dont really know you guys but thanks I appreciate it. I'll post a new thread in a few weeks when I start. Pic, stats, diet..everything worth subbing for. Thanks again guys.
Not a problem bro...

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
Decided to not log everything...but I went from 193 to 204-206 in about two weeks! SD is the business.