the revised cycle

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Heh, makes my heart all warm and fuzzy to have more big bald guys around Now I just need to convert you to powerlifting and get you up around 300lbs

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Heh, makes my heart all warm and fuzzy to have more big bald guys around Now I just need to convert you to powerlifting and get you up around 300lbs
    hell, i do whatever's clever bro. powerlifting, bodybuilding, ****ting on a stick, etc. i've got my big 3 down pretty good, squat is still in the works. if you've got some training routines, i'll give em a try this winter for a long ester cycle.

Today's weight: 266 lbs

Good shiznitz on the weight. I'm still eating clean with the same cals, protein, carbs, fats intake so everything is cool. Pretty sure I'm wrong, but I feel recovered. Nuts are swinging again, strength is still going up, weight going up, etc.

Anywho, leg's and bi's were today. Squats are up to 375lbs for 6 slow reps. By the way they feel, I'll be hitting over 405lbs relatively soon with no problems. Leg press, up 20lbs, 920lbs for 6 easy ones. Calves-toasted. Bi's were weird today but they always are. Like I said before, I'm lucky in the bi department, they just grow with whatever the hell I do to 'em, so I don't follow any set routine. Anywayz, this **** is almost wrapped up, Friday should be the last post in the log.

Oh yeah, did 40 minutes of cardio today as well, burned 740 cals. Heartrate got up to 193 for about a minute, machine could be ****ed up, but it looked cool. Average was around 160 the whole time.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Get some bands and chains, and read the articles at www.elitefts.com under the T mag and louie simmons sections. Westside barbell makes monsters, and their techniques will work for you

Make friends with some powerlifters man, you'll fit right in... they'll make fun of you for your squat - but is it any worse than getting made fun of for your calves? But then, two of the guys I lift with bench more than they squat, so you might be ok

Oh, btw how's that ****ting on a stick thing working for ya?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

another calf joke, goddamnit.

there's one powerlifter in my gym who wears a westside barbell shirt that does all that crazy **** with boards, bands, chains, whips, etc. he's a pretty grumpy **** though. i'll give the website a try, thanks for the link.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.27%

You'll get those bad boys up there(the calves and no I'm not being sarcastic). Looks like things went well for you. On another note I think the wife and I are going to be planning a trip down south soon (we only have just over a month left in CA). When/if we make it down there we need to go have a beer, protein shake, big ol steak dinner, something. I'll let ya know. lates
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

beelze, just wanted to thank you for keeping such a detailed log throughout this whole thing, i've really enjoyed reading it and am very happy to see the great results you had

good work my man
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    beelze, just wanted to thank you for keeping such a detailed log throughout this whole thing, i've really enjoyed reading it and am very happy to see the great results you had

good work my man
    ??? where's the calf jokes??? i'm disappointed

thanks for following the whole log bros. makes it more worthwhile when people of a similar mentality actually takes an interest in it.

Today's weight: 264 lbs

Big ****ing deal, **** the bodyweight, my strength is climbing. I'm back biatch.

Anywho, today was shoulders and back. Switched back to dumbbell presses to see where I was, got 110's for 8 slow controlled reps. Felt pretty happy bout that. Skip ahead.......deadlifts, got 495 for 4 reps. Time to move up to 505 next week. Remaining back workout was jumbled because ****ers were clogging up **** and I couldn't get in where I wanted to. Either way, it was an excellent workout. 45 minutes of cardio followed averaging 165 heartrate. 853 calories, goddamn, that **** was rough. I'm going to continue to bump it up til I get to 1 hr postworkout. Time to start leaning out in preparation for a cut cycle that starts on February 1st. Some delusional people would call it a "body recomp" cycle, I call it a "trim my fat ass down" cycle.

Once again, thanks all for tuning in.

Final measurements:
    Weight : 264 lbs (16 lbs gain)
    Chest : 50.5" (1.5" gain)
    Arms : 19.75" (0.75" gain)
    Waist : 41" (1.5" gain)
    Thighs : 25" (0.5" gain)
    Calves : 16.5" (0.5" gain) it'll do for now
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Damn dude, you have some gorilla shoulders to do 110 for 8 slow controlled reps on the dumbell press. I struggle like death to do 115 for 3-4 reps. Do you do them seated or standing?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Damn dude, you have some gorilla shoulders to do 110 for 8 slow controlled reps on the dumbell press. I struggle like death to do 115 for 3-4 reps. Do you do them seated or standing?
    seated

Similar Forum Threads

1. THE ULTIMATE CYCLE
    By yanke10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 10:20 AM
  2. the First Cycle!!
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 04:02 PM
  3. The Mini Cycle
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics