Another SARM log, this one brought to you by ManBeast!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok ladies and gorillas :)D) time for another log!

I got my grubby mitts on some GW-501516 and will be running it at 10mg/ed for 6 weeks (starting yesterday 3-12). The goal is for some wickedly accelerated fat-loss leading into my recomp cycle (which will have its own log).

For the whole 6 weeks, I'll be running the following:
GW-501516 - 10mg/day. 5mg pre-workout and 5mg post.
Recourse @ 3x/day (testosterone support)
Erase @ 2x/day (I have lots of extra, throwing it in for good measure)

For the first 4 weeks I'll also be running:
Dexaprine (1x/day split into 2 doses).
TT-33 (3caps/day)
Revamp (m-f, 1 cap at night)
REDuctionPM (1cap at night)

Then for the last 2 weeks I'll be running:
Green Tea
Yohimbine
Caffine
ALCAR
CLA

At this point I'm noticing only the dexaprine an tt-33, and the recourse/erase (I think, maybe my libido was just stupid high yesterday for some random reason, but I was also dropping a lot of extra water I had been carrying around, so I think those two have started their magic already). Endurance isn't up yet, but I'm not excpecting this SARM to really kick in for about a week.

bossbaker

Awards
oh I'm hooked never seen a GW-501516 log before, probably because the stuff was just invented right? Anyway i'm in.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Subbed for this one!

raiderdude

Awards
interested to hear how this works

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
You're still doing the HIIT and LIS you've been doing, or have you switched things up?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yep, just adding in even more *bleh*

HIIT Mon, Wed Saturday after lifting.
LIS Tues Thurs and some Sundays.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
f*ck that.. I have short stumpy legs... built to lift not to run... :D

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for love.... :laughing:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I figure that I have enough going in my system right now that ALCAR's contribution would be minimal. I've been "cycling" the intensity of my cutting suppliments since I started the hardcore cutting late January, and that is one of my "non-hardcore" additions.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
oh, AICAR wasn't an ALCAR typo LoL. I'll have to look into this one.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
Yeah. I did the same at first glance, wrote it off as carnitine.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, well, mostly because this GW kinda fell into my lap. I haven't even looked into where to procure AICAR lol.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
That's how I found out about it--looking for GW 1516. One company I've never bought from or researched sold them together.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I see, did this company have good internet reviews or nah?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm interested in this one also :) Let me know about the endurance.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That will be pretty easy for me to guage, as I have little cardio endurace due to crappy lungs (from birth, not a smoker). I don't acclimate well to cardio either so it takes a lot of time for me to naturally be able to do more.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Is it scar tissue in the lungs, excess mucus or something else that is preventing your lungs from giving it 110%?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I was diagnosed with chronic bronchial asthma as a child, and even on allergy shots, inhaler, and "breathing exercises" I could never get above 60% on a peak-flow meter.

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
I see, did this company have good internet reviews or nah?
Yeah...but I'll stick to the place I've been using and just stay away from the AICAR.
Ex IV user. Don't like handling needles. Makes me sick.
...until peptides can be administered another route.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Understandable.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Did you take a peak flow test while on clen? Would be interesting.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I haven't yet, I wonder if i can get a peak flow meter for cheap... yes.. yes I can... hmmm

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Me thinks an experiment is forming.....

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
ever since i had Mono as a kid, my ability to hold my breath was like cut in half or something. Long distance cardio has me winded like no other, Sprints though I am fine with.. Have my eye on IML's OSTA curious to see how that goes. or is ECA stack helps a little??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
my baseline will be horrid lol, I haven't had my allergy meds in forever, but I haven't had the asthmatic coughing fits either, I just know that my idea of a "big deep breath" is pretty pathetic LoL.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the GW-501516? nah, its an oral. the woman would flip a bitch if I was pinning at this point lol.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No no, you are not pinning you just developed diabetes and your doctor says its better to inject insulin in the thigh. :wink:

the GW-501516? nah, its an oral. the woman would flip a bitch if I was pinning at this point lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL, She's cool when I can get on TRT, she just doesn't want to be implicated with me *if* something bad were to happen *rollseyes*

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well if you magically killed yourself couldnt she just put you in a lake with some cement boots?

easonj23

easonj23

Awards
I was diagnosed with chronic bronchial asthma as a child, and even on allergy shots, inhaler, and "breathing exercises" I could never get above 60% on a peak-flow meter.
Same here. I just got off allergy shots for the 5th time, still using two inhalers and my peak flow still sucks. Lifting has been the only exercise I could ever do without putting myself into a asthma attack. I can deadlift 400lbs and squat 325lbs but I can't run 50ft LOL!!

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Same here. I just got off allergy shots for the 5th time, still using two inhalers and my peak flow still sucks. Lifting has been the only exercise I could ever do without putting myself into a asthma attack. I can deadlift 400lbs and squat 325lbs but I can't run 50ft LOL!!
Lmao!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, anything more than LIS or short bouts of HIIT cardio and I'm panting and my heart rate is way outta the "fat loss" range.

FubarFit

Awards
Good stuff Im in for this never heard of this SARM and you have some goodies to go with it which is nice.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I am curious to see the effects!! It is to my understanding this was designed to increase oxygenation of red blood cells for endruance athletes. The cutting properties i am unaware of but i thought you need to dose very high to see the added benefits to this particular SARM making it only desirable for the affluent. Please don't take this comment like im bashing im just curious as to what the effects will be at your dosages. This would be great to add with other HARDcore supplements as an increase of oxygen would equate to a more fruitful lifting session! I like it :hump:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It has also been shown to have an effect on forcing the body to burn fats, as well as positively impacting cholesterol numbers.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Quoted "GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms [7]; it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization.,[8][9] [10] This shift changes the body's metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar. [11] GW-501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW-501516 may have a protective effect against obesity [12]"

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
We have two sarms logs going on. MB and Matt. It takes the guess work out of me when it my turn to run a sarm. Thanks manbeast. I'm in :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
we're running different sarms though ;) there are three out now: Ostarine, S4, and GW.