Superdrol clone Cycle log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I honestly don't know the full science behind why milk thistle does that... But everyone I have talked to had the same problem. Milk thistle is a very powerful liver detox... Especially when we take it in the doses we do. Liv52 is a far better option.
    I will definitely do some research and repost the info I find. From what I understand it's fine as long on the PCT but should be avoided on cycle.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I honestly don't know the full science behind why milk thistle does that... But everyone I have talked to had the same problem. Milk thistle is a very powerful liver detox... Especially when we take it in the doses we do. Liv52 is a far better option.
    Good frigging call my man Airborne42!!!! Upon a little research it's not definitive but even the Oxford Journal has suggested in a study they believe it somehow inhibits androgen receptors while on cycle. Maybe a couple science nuts can further explain but seems evidence enough for me to stay away!!! Some people say that if you space it 4-6 hours after your cycle you should be ok since the orals should be through the liver by that point.

Either way here is what was said in the Oxford Journal
    "In this study, we further evaluated the effects of SM and SB on androgen action. We found that SM and SB down-regulate several androgen-regulated genes, including PSA, human glandular kallikrein (hK2) and an immunophilin, FKBP51, mainly by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR. More interestingly, we show that SM and SB can inhibit nuclear localization of the AR. Thus this report provides a novel mechanism by which SM and SB inhibit function of the AR."
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Axillist

Good frigging call my man Airborne42!!!! Upon a little research it's not definitive but even the Oxford Journal has suggested in a study they believe it somehow inhibits androgen receptors while on cycle. Maybe a couple science nuts can further explain but seems evidence enough for me to stay away!!! Some people say that if you space it 4-6 hours after your cycle you should be ok since the orals should be through the liver by that point.

Either way here is what was said in the Oxford Journal
    "In this study, we further evaluated the effects of SM and SB on androgen action. We found that SM and SB down-regulate several androgen-regulated genes, including PSA, human glandular kallikrein (hK2) and an immunophilin, FKBP51, mainly by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR. More interestingly, we show that SM and SB can inhibit nuclear localization of the AR. Thus this report provides a novel mechanism by which SM and SB inhibit function of the AR."
    Great research bud :-) greatly appreciated
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. had to stop mid cycle superdrol clone
    By dtay0328 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:47 AM
  2. superdrol clone cycle
    By bobbycr7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 09:38 PM
  3. First ever cycle...Finadrol (superdrol clone)
    By blackeagle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 06:27 PM
  4. First ever cycle...Finadrol (superdrol clone)
    By blackeagle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:55 PM
  5. superdrol clone cycle questions
    By workout122222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 08:08 PM