Superdrol clone Cycle log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R_Alan1 View Post
    For the record i was joking but on a serious note, look into mk-2866 heard it has similar effects on the joints.
    Sarcasm can be hard to pick up over text!
    Thanks for the info on Mk!


  2. Yea i hear ya, thought you'd know tho since taking deca with a 3-4 week sd run would be retarded lol. The mk is pretty cool tho and you can run it right through your pct to solidify some of those awesome sd gains...heard some people even keep making gains through pct on this stuff.
    •   
       


  3. Transform is the goods bro. Up 25 pounds and incredible strength. Water and carbs. Get your protein. Have a good pct and serm ready to solidify those gains. Take fish oil and good efa's when you dose your sd. It helps absorption. Liver support four hours after your sd dosing. And dose your sd 8 hours apart. One dose an hour before your workout. Get swole bitches! Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Transform is the goods bro. Up 25 pounds and incredible strength. Water and carbs. Get your protein. Have a good pct and serm ready to solidify those gains. Take fish oil and good efa's when you dose your sd. It helps absorption. Liver support four hours after your sd dosing. And dose your sd 8 hours apart. One dose an hour before your workout. Get swole bitches! Lol
    Good s h I t! One question, efa's? I have Ryr, saw pawetto and milk thistle if that's what your taking about

  5. essential fatty acids.
    •   
       


  6. Saw palmetto will help your prostate. Good to have. If that's not helping you grab a cheap bottle of nettle root ;-) milk thistle I don't **** with on sd. I have HEARD it inhibits gains on sd everywhere so therefor y even try it when you can get the best stuff in the world.... LIV52 enjoy.... Oh and yes essential fatty acids. I take my SD with two caps of fish oil, a banana, a fatty scoop of natty peanut butter and don't forget to down a **** load of water! G2G
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Saw palmetto will help your prostate. Good to have. If that's not helping you grab a cheap bottle of nettle root ;-) milk thistle I don't **** with on sd. I have HEARD it inhibits gains on sd everywhere so therefor y even try it when you can get the best stuff in the world.... LIV52 enjoy.... Oh and yes essential fatty acids. I take my SD with two caps of fish oil, a banana, a fatty scoop of natty peanut butter and don't forget to down a **** load of water! G2G
    Alright good stuff thanks for the advice

  8. Couple days ago I had a migraine headache and had to take some aspirin and caffeine to help minimize the pain. Well I had to lift a hundred pounds or so of shelving and slightly smacked my knee. Didn't even notice it nor notice any pain until my knee blew up like a balloon and turned all kinds of disgusting purple. I didn't anticipate so much swelling. I related the aspirin to thinning the blood and elevated blood pressure to the massive hemorrhage. I could post a pic but those of you with weak stomachs might not want to see! haha.

    I know that Aspirin should be avoided while on this stuff but it was either take some or crawl in a hole and hope to die. Note to the others taking the SD! Keep your blood pressure under check. I've been much more irritable with dumb A-holes in the past week. I'm always pretty irritable though!

  9. Oh and Airborne42, I have never heard of milk thistle screwing with gain in SD. I'm interested in why. I was also taking it and I'm still trying recover from the achy joints from the anti-E forma stanzol. My joints are back to about 80% so I'm hoping in a few more days I'll be able to lift a little more intensely again. I haven't picked up the cissus yet but I'm intrigued.

    I have cut my calories back just a little as I was starting to gain a little bit more in the gut region than I was preferring. Since cutting back to about 3500-4000 calories I am starting to get much more vascular while still putting on muscle. I'm still loving the stuff. My strength is up by a pretty substantial margin. I have to be careful not to overlift and go heavier than my joints can take.

  10. I honestly don't know the full science behind why milk thistle does that... But everyone I have talked to had the same problem. Milk thistle is a very powerful liver detox... Especially when we take it in the doses we do. Liv52 is a far better option.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I honestly don't know the full science behind why milk thistle does that... But everyone I have talked to had the same problem. Milk thistle is a very powerful liver detox... Especially when we take it in the doses we do. Liv52 is a far better option.
    I will definitely do some research and repost the info I find. From what I understand it's fine as long on the PCT but should be avoided on cycle.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I honestly don't know the full science behind why milk thistle does that... But everyone I have talked to had the same problem. Milk thistle is a very powerful liver detox... Especially when we take it in the doses we do. Liv52 is a far better option.
    Good frigging call my man Airborne42!!!! Upon a little research it's not definitive but even the Oxford Journal has suggested in a study they believe it somehow inhibits androgen receptors while on cycle. Maybe a couple science nuts can further explain but seems evidence enough for me to stay away!!! Some people say that if you space it 4-6 hours after your cycle you should be ok since the orals should be through the liver by that point.

    Either way here is what was said in the Oxford Journal
    "In this study, we further evaluated the effects of SM and SB on androgen action. We found that SM and SB down-regulate several androgen-regulated genes, including PSA, human glandular kallikrein (hK2) and an immunophilin, FKBP51, mainly by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR. More interestingly, we show that SM and SB can inhibit nuclear localization of the AR. Thus this report provides a novel mechanism by which SM and SB inhibit function of the AR."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist

    Good frigging call my man Airborne42!!!! Upon a little research it's not definitive but even the Oxford Journal has suggested in a study they believe it somehow inhibits androgen receptors while on cycle. Maybe a couple science nuts can further explain but seems evidence enough for me to stay away!!! Some people say that if you space it 4-6 hours after your cycle you should be ok since the orals should be through the liver by that point.

    Either way here is what was said in the Oxford Journal
    "In this study, we further evaluated the effects of SM and SB on androgen action. We found that SM and SB down-regulate several androgen-regulated genes, including PSA, human glandular kallikrein (hK2) and an immunophilin, FKBP51, mainly by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR. More interestingly, we show that SM and SB can inhibit nuclear localization of the AR. Thus this report provides a novel mechanism by which SM and SB inhibit function of the AR."
    Great research bud :-) greatly appreciated
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. had to stop mid cycle superdrol clone
    By dtay0328 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 06:47 AM
  2. superdrol clone cycle
    By bobbycr7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. First ever cycle...Finadrol (superdrol clone)
    By blackeagle in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 07:27 PM
  4. First ever cycle...Finadrol (superdrol clone)
    By blackeagle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 11:55 PM
  5. superdrol clone cycle questions
    By workout122222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Log in
Log in