Bat is going BATTY!Pstanz and Helladrol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everybody,hows your day going?
Tomorrow mine will be so HELLA nice I can't P-STANZ...D... IT!
Welcome to my first log.A cutting log no less!Before I begin lets first have a little back story.
I have been lifting for coming up on 5 years now(through highschool and going strong)
I turned 22 november of last year.
I ran one sucessfull cycle before this one.Hdrol was good to me and my post blood work shows proper PCT was used.
Why the cutt?I got down to 7 % natty before and would really like to go there again with an aid.I'm currently sitting at 10%.

• I will be running helladrol/pstanz and the dosing is as follows:
  • Helladrol75/75/100/100/100/100
  • Pstanz 200/200/200/200/250/250
  • Clen added!
  • PCT:
  • Nolva:20/20/10/10 erase 3/2/2/1
  • Triazole 4 caps/day after nolva for the remainder of the supply I have(one bottle I think)
  • DAA through PCT

• Other Supps:
  • Orange triad multi (Through out cycle)
  • Fish oil(8 g's per day because I eat alot of fish as it is)
  • Taurine(through out cycle)
  • Cycle support (Through out cycle)
  • Pre loaded cycle support

Starting weight will be listed tomorrow post piss.
Sub for updates.
Pre test levels both free and base will be supplyed when I find the letter.
Post test levels will be posted after cycle.

Picture's are a no go.

I have no idea how detailed this log will be but I'll do my best!

EDIT:2/22/12
Starting Stats!
6'5"
224 lbs
11% body fat
Maint cals:3543
I will be carb cycling this time round!4 day split as follows:High/Low/High/Low/High/Low/High/Low/Low(9 days yes I know)
High=3650 to 3700 cals and high carb
low=3050 to 3100 low carb
Phase 2 started 3/7/2012
3050 to 3200 calories through out cycle,major cut.Still doing high carb low carb
Carb values I'm working with is 1.5 g to 2.0 g per pound of body weight on high days and 0-100 on low days
protein will be kept at 1g per pound of body weight or higher
Fats will be kept in check.20-30% of my cals must come from them....I'll be eating plenty of fish and using up my olive oil
My low days will be my off/cardio days.

EDIT:2/25/2012
Fixed a typo on my nolva dosage
EDIT:2/27/2012
EDIT:3/2/2012(NEW DOSAGE FOR PSTANZ AND HELLA)
EDIT:3/6/2012 New dosage for hella.Diet changes added and updated stats!

2 week Clen dosage:
day 1 40mcgs(didn't have much effect on me so...)
Day 2-4 60mcgs
day 5 80mcgs
day 6 100 mcgs(will either stay on this or taper up depending on how I'm feeling)
Twords the end I will taper down to 20 mcgs and then stop

Thanks for subbing all!

UPDATED STATS!

Weight at start of week 2:225
Progress:1% bodyfat lost and the compounds havent even truely "kicked in" yet.Chalk that up as a win
10% bf now

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edited with starting weight plus diet.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2...testing EC with both.Feels like it would be okay,watching my heart rate though.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
with helladrol you shouldnt need nolva at 30 id suggest just simple 20/20/10/10 and you shouldnt have a problem going to 100mg either, i know lots of people even go to 125 for a week or 2 depending on their sides just saying :p

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
with helladrol you shouldnt need nolva at 30 id suggest just simple 20/20/10/10 and you shouldnt have a problem going to 100mg either, i know lots of people even go to 125 for a week or 2 depending on their sides just saying :p
I will do 20 not 30...whoops...Yea was thinking of upping Pstanz dose aswell as hdrol the last week.This should be interesting.
Side note:DROPSETS SUCK WITHOUT A PREWORKOUT!So I have doms now.Leg/ab day.I did Goodmorning's 2 wheels only but 3 sets of 15.Followed by squats 300 for 8-12 x2 sets followed by standing calf raises (till failure) followed by captins chair leg raises (10 lb dumbell held in my feet) a burnout in the form of a drop set.This drop set was stupid of me to do but my quads need work.SINGLE LEG LEGPRESS!I had 180 on each side,Droping a 45plate each time.So I ended up looking like I got hit by a truck by the time I was done.It hurts to use my glutes for sitting.Just saying.Note I didn't do deadlifts.Those are done on my shoulder day because my legs are endurance trained from all the running I did.I have to hit them 2x a split(my split is 9 days in totalso can't say week).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added clen.Adding dosage to wall of text above when I get off work.

IndyMike

Awards
In, running a similar cycle soon so will be interesting in seeing your results.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen dosage up!Will do a one week recap wednesday.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to up the dosage of p_stanz? I think a good dosage is 300-400 mg a day. I did a eight week cycle at 200 stack with x-tren a while back. I staggered the cycle where my last two weeks was just p-stanz to harden up. Didn't notice anything at 200 mg a day.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to up the dosage of p_stanz? I think a good dosage is 300-400 mg a day. I did a eight week cycle at 200 stack with x-tren a while back. I staggered the cycle where my last two weeks was just p-stanz to harden up. Didn't notice anything at 200 mg a day.
I will stick with 200.I can tel you more week 2.It is a possibility though...depends on the lethargy from hella and my bp from hella/pstanz/clen combo.If I do up the dose it will be week 4 or 5

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week one update!!!!

Went pretty smooth except for the doms I had at the start.I coulden't sit down for 3 days*glutes and hamstrings*Hard workout+legpress dropset will do that.
I am reacting well to clen.40 mcgs didn't do much for me so I am on 60 now.No lethargy yet.BP is elevated.No libido changes.My testies are already "smaller" but my 11 inch.....tablet puts my mind to rest.I can watch netflix on
it and not worry bout my tiny balls.Back/bicep today.Hopefully I can acheve more of a peak this cycle.I have long biceps and my peak is weak.preacher curl burn outs have helped me get more of a peak as of recent.
I do this by lifting 40% of my regular weight for high reps just before I go to the locker room and chug my protien drink like a tool.

Sub for more updates.Puns and word play included.

IndyMike

Awards
Good to hear, I'm pre-loading right now myself and will be starting my cycle in about 2 weeks. Thinking of running hdrol 100/100/100/100/100/100 and P-Stanz at 200/200/200/200/200/200. Hoping to get my bench to around 450 this time around and cut down to around 10% BF. Since no pictures did you happen to take measurements? Be nice to see the changes throughout the cycle.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear, I'm pre-loading right now myself and will be starting my cycle in about 2 weeks. Thinking of running hdrol 100/100/100/100/100/100 and P-Stanz at 200/200/200/200/200/200. Hoping to get my bench to around 450 this time around and cut down to around 10% BF. Since no pictures did you happen to take measurements? Be nice to see the changes throughout the cycle.
my arms are 16 without a pump last i measured.My biceps just won't grow anymore(been lifting for while) and I believe I have bad genetics for biceps,my triceps are still going and are probably the best upper body part I have(love me some weighted dips).I have added dropsets for the first time recently so hopefully some more growth will be on the horizon along with these compounds.My legs are massive though,striations everywhere....guess all the running I did payed off.32 inch waist.11%bf(will be updated this weekend)Other than that I don't measure much.The mirror is my progress tracker.I can do some this weekend.I'll get someone to help me for accurate measures.Also make sure to be carefull with H-drol and your blood pressure.I see your at 100 through out so take care of the lethargic sides aswell.(add tyrosine at week 2 to combat this quite effectively if needed.)

IndyMike

Awards
I ran H-drol before and felt pretty good, but definitely will lower it to 75 if need be. Diet will be clean, no booze, etc with proper PCT in place and ready to go. Honestly, no problems with lethargy or anything like that. Only real side I had was the back pumps and they were pretty bad. Taurine didn't seem to do too much, but hopefully it'll be alright this time around. And I feel you on the biceps, mine are around 17 flexed, but hard to gain size on them. They did grow about 1 inch on last cycle, but then again I also did gain 20 pounds.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran H-drol before and felt pretty good, but definitely will lower it to 75 if need be. Diet will be clean, no booze, etc with proper PCT in place and ready to go. Honestly, no problems with lethargy or anything like that. Only real side I had was the back pumps and they were pretty bad. Taurine didn't seem to do too much, but hopefully it'll be alright this time around. And I feel you on the biceps, mine are around 17 flexed, but hard to gain size on them. They did grow about 1 inch on last cycle, but then again I also did gain 20 pounds.
Another side of Pstanz is back pumps so that also mite become an issue.I'm taking 4g of taurine atm and I am fine.Please note that beta alanine may mess with taurine.Conflicting sources dosent give me an answer so I stoped taking it.

IndyMike

Awards
Another side of Pstanz is back pumps so that also mite become an issue.I'm taking 4g of taurine atm and I am fine.Please note that beta alanine depletes taurine stores.I took that out of my supps as soon as I started.
Good stuff, might up my taurine to 4g or more if need be, the stuff is cheap so it's not a problem. How are you dosing your DAA in PCT? I plan on running DAA through PCT with Erase, with Nolva etc. Plan on 6 weeks, DAA throughout, Nolva weeks 1-4, and Erase weeks 3-6.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think the verdict on beta alanine and taurine was separate the doses significantly and you'll be a-ok.

ManBeast

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff, might up my taurine to 4g or more if need be, the stuff is cheap so it's not a problem. How are you dosing your DAA in PCT? I plan on running DAA through PCT with Erase, with Nolva etc. Plan on 6 weeks, DAA throughout, Nolva weeks 1-4, and Erase weeks 3-6.
I dont think ill need daa. Nolva is my main contender.I will have triazole on hand aswell as lean xtreme. I may get some daa but i wont need it. I will be getting active extreme aswell. Ran that stack natty and was heaven. Back pumps hurt me alot because im 6'5 with poor posture so taurine has helped my last cycle. 3 g is reccomended 4 is perfect for me personally

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the verdict on beta alanine and taurine was separate the doses significantly and you'll be a-ok.

ManBeast
Really? I will try it. Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
New dosage added.LET's DO THIS!
Will be changing diet aswell.2 day low carb 1 day high.definitely feel that "on" feeling today.Changes in diet will be in effect monday.Clen is going smooth and no problems with BP.BF measurement's will be updated tomorrow and my calories ajusted.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have lost 1%.I'm 10 % bf now,but I'm guessing that wasent all the compounds.My diet has been spot on and very little error.I am interested to see what will happen weeks 3-6.Iam however getting more vascular.Got a new vein or 2,one on my front delt and one on the top of my quad trying to wiggle through.A lady friend of mine has helped me with my arm.17 inches on the bicep peak.Dropsets win atleast for the next 2-3 weeks.Today is leg and more dropset legpresses.Diet will be updated a bit later.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updated the first post a bit.I'm trying 100 mg hella now.Love my new carb shake of the morning.2 table spoons of natural pb, 1 scoop whey,half a cup of oats and 1 cup low sugar fat free organic milk.Made me have an orgasm in my mouth.True story.

IndyMike

Awards
How are you splitting up your doses of Hella, Pstanz, and your support pills? I plan on taking my support about 4 hours after hella and Pstanz which I plan on taking together.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you splitting up your doses of Hella, Pstanz, and your support pills? I plan on taking my support about 4 hours after hella and Pstanz which I plan on taking together.
That is how I'm doing it.I do take a pstanz dose close to my cycle support(powder) though but cycle support is important so....meh.My day is from 5 am to 9 to 11 pm which allows me my 6 to 8(rarely 8) hours of sleep while giving me plenty of time to hit the gym,go to work,get home from work,rub one out to a picture of kate upton(shes a godess) molesting a cheese burger and go to bed all while having plenty of time to split my doses accordingly. My taurine(pill) is taken in 2 doses two pills with my morning cycle support dose (4 hours after hella and p) and one at mid day.

Alarm clocks are my friend btw.5am is tough for me but the early bird catches the worm.

IndyMike

Awards
My day begins at 6, so I plan on doing 1 hella and 1 pstanz in the morning, cycle support and taurine at 10, then 2 hella and 2 pstanz at 2 PM, support at 6, and my last hella and pstanz around 10pm before bed. I've never had an problems with it preventing sleep so that should be fine. Really really wanting the back pumps to not be an issue, it makes it impossible to play basketball which is great cardio for my recomp/cutting plans.

And while Kate Upton is hot, I need that really sick disgusting stuff to get me off.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My day begins at 6, so I plan on doing 1 hella and 1 pstanz in the morning, cycle support and taurine at 10, then 2 hella and 2 pstanz at 2 PM, support at 6, and my last hella and pstanz around 10pm before bed. I've never had an problems with it preventing sleep so that should be fine. Really really wanting the back pumps to not be an issue, it makes it impossible to play basketball which is great cardio for my recomp/cutting plans.

And while Kate Upton is hot, I need that really sick disgusting stuff to get me off.
2 midgets a donkey and a tranny it is! Dosing sounds good to go but if you work out in the morning take the biggest dose when you wake up. Half life for hella is 12 hrs and one at dinner . Pstanz has an "avrg" half life of 6 hours. So thats the only one that should be split up in more than 2 doses

IndyMike

Awards
I work out right after work, normally around 3-4, so that's why I was planning on taking the biggest dose around 2. So for pstanz, are you taking 2 pills twice daily or 1 pill 3-4 times daily?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work out right after work, normally around 3-4, so that's why I was planning on taking the biggest dose around 2. So for pstanz, are you taking 2 pills twice daily or 1 pill 3-4 times daily?
1 pill 4 times daily so it will be active through the day.

IndyMike

Awards
Sounds good. Last time when I ran Halo solo, I was bulking and gained 20 pounds in 6 weeks and 60 plus pounds on my bench. It was insane, first time I ever did 400.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Last time when I ran Halo solo, I was bulking and gained 20 pounds in 6 weeks and 60 plus pounds on my bench. It was insane, first time I ever did 400.
My first cycle was sucessfull. Hdrol is good to me. I am 6'5 which has bearing on my resultz. I couldnt do much weight on my weighted pull ups cause of my long arms.....now? I now do pullups till failure (usualy 7 to 10) with two 45 plates. For me? Big deal. 45 pound increase on a usually hard excersise for me. Win. I dont think ill ever do 400 bench. But i have done 600 dead lift. Yay conditioned legs!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Posts like this make me happy to be a short dude with stumpy legs and t-rex arms :D

IndyMike

Awards
Posts like this make me happy to be a short dude with stumpy legs and t-rex arms :D
In the middle of you two and loving it, can bench and squat a lot. Cept I don't squat anymore because of my back. Can't wait to start my log on Sunday.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
dang bro thats insane. I am in the middle of my 3rd week of Hdrol and i thought it would have kicked in a little more powerful right now. Is it possible i just wont start really feeling it till the 4th week?

pyrobatt= let me know how 100mgs treats you, im thinking if i dont start getting some reall good gains soon that im gonna bump up my dosage

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
hdrol isn't superdrol, its not going to hit like a NOS-boosted mac-truck, but its not mild like a pure pstanz or furza run either. If you are a bigger guy and not seeing sides either (back pumps etc) give 100 a try after a week. you can always back down if the sides come on too strong.

IndyMike

Awards
dang bro thats insane. I am in the middle of my 3rd week of Hdrol and i thought it would have kicked in a little more powerful right now. Is it possible i just wont start really feeling it till the 4th week?

pyrobatt= let me know how 100mgs treats you, im thinking if i dont start getting some reall good gains soon that im gonna bump up my dosage
First time I ran it I did so at 75mg all the way through for 6 weeks. Split my dosages up to 3 times a day and kept 4 hours separation between my support supplements. It starts kicking in around week 3. For the first week or two I didn't really know if it was working or not, but then I got the back pumps and then I started noticing my bench was going up like 10 pounds every week. Now obviously it helped that I was bulking at the time and eating between 4000-5000 calories daily with over 300g carbs and close to 375g protein.

If it's your first run I'd keep it at 75 throughout and see where you are by the end of week 6.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

I started 100 today week 3 update ill let you know. Its mild as man"trex"beast said so couldent hurt but will deff have some lifting stats week 3. Also realize im in ultra cutting mode atm. So strenght is not my goal for this cycle. Bf measurements this weekend. Coming off of clen aswell monday. Will add tyrosine

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
hdrol isn't superdrol, its not going to hit like a NOS-boosted mac-truck, but its not mild like a pure pstanz or furza run either. If you are a bigger guy and not seeing sides either (back pumps etc) give 100 a try after a week. you can always back down if the sides come on too strong.
Thanks. Im btw 185 and 190lbs, Im about to start my 4th week of hdrol and have no sides. I have 140 pils at 25 mg's, enough to do 6 weeks with 4th 5th and 6th at 100mgs if i wanted to. Do you think it would be a good idea to start hitting 100mg's at the beginning of my 4th or should i wait till my 5th. Also if i hit 100mgs do you think its a good idea to taper down the last week

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 3 update

Weight:228(3lb increase from last week)
BF:9%(-1% from last week)
Lifts are stagnate so I'm changeing my split to as follows:Chest/biceps - off - legs/abs- off-Back/tris -off - Shoulders/grip- off off I'm also droping the dropsets for a bit. I know for a fact I can hit my tri's 3x a split as I have done this kinda in the past and my body responds well..My bicep's are a different story.My upper body needs the most work so given I'm on PH's I figured this would be an awesome time to give my arms more work to gain just a little size.
Still going to try for a lower BF %.Hopeing for 7.
100mg hella has treated me well.More acne than usual but thats it.Agression up aswell.75 didn't give me as much agression.I know It's mild but consider me a hella fanboy now that I'm on 100mg.

NOTE ON PSTANZ:I'm willing to bet the vasuclarity is temp but MAN is it there!I'm sure the lower bodyfat will help me keep my penis looking veiny arms but I am betting pstanz is more of "while on you get the vascularity" then most.Hopefully I'm wrong.

Also my new gains are maturing or "hardening" fast but this may have to do with the lower bodyfat and mostlikely will go away(ish) when I stop Pstanz.

Keep checking for updates!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay I had someone help me measure just to make sure.I'm at 8 % body fat as of today.I am adding carbs to my diet full time.Those low carb days have been killing me in the energy department from the start of week 2 to now and I don't like looking deflated due to no carbs.220-300carbs is what I'm shooting for(seems excessive but I have done before and everyones different)1g-2g's per lb still the going rate for them?.Lethargy is not bad but it is there.Tyrosine added to help.Pimples are seemingly non existent now that I take a shower before work and after.Although I do eat ALOT of fish so the oily skin has been a prob in the past,haha ohwell.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw fish sticks. I hurt myself pretty bad yesterday with a leg/ab routine and have been doubled over and left work at lunch.So bad I had to take a muscle relaxer. Lets see how the recovery benefits help from hella and pstanz :)note to self:be carefull with hanging leg raises and incline crunch when on a calorie negitive.

Updated stats: 7 % bodyfat now at 231lbs. My abs are vieny to the point they look un natty. I will be going on maint cals now .I just know I dont want to get 6 %. Too ripped for my taste. Adding carbs full time aswell

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
nice man. by week 3 you have put on 7lbs. thats good.

Last edited:

IndyMike

Awards
Impressive BF%, wish I could get to around 8% myself. At 231 and 7% you must look huge. Sorry to hear about the injury, I hurt my own elbow somehow, but it's nothing too serious thankfully. Keep at it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive BF%, wish I could get to around 8% myself. At 231 and 7% you must look huge. Sorry to hear about the injury, I hurt my own elbow somehow, but it's nothing too serious thankfully. Keep at it.
I dont look that big considering im 6'5.training for 5 years now has put some size on me though. I gained 18 lbs on my last cycle. Before that i weighed in at 210 to 215. 7 % is not really healthy by the way. I plan to gain 1 to 2 % in pct because im that low. Last time i was at 7 % i was natty and it was hell. Cant sleep with comfort or nothing cause no coushion.Also lower bf means my hormones mite jump back faster aswell. Deff a good thing.