Short Cycle ? Pulse Cycle ? Yea or Nay?

hackos123

Awards
Hey Guys and Gals,

Up until now I have completed three PH cycles. The first was a Dieselbolan/AMS Anabolic Stack. The second was Boladrol and Epistane (Just an FYI, Boladrol was a major disappointment) The last stack I ran was a Beastdrol / Helladrol bridge that I ran for six weeks total. That went pretty well, strong gains. Maybe too much so. Although it's amusing to have people ask you "what are you on"? it's also kind of not.

I've really been considering doing something similar but in a two week on two week off pulse for like ten weeks. I also struggled a bit with the Beastdrol sides (tired, headache, ect.. He really is a BEAST) so I picked up some Alpha Mass to run together. So what do you all think?? If the pulse idea seems reasonable, what doseages to run, what to run in the two week "off" periods. I'm 5'10" and run right around 215 pounds and am in the upper teens BF% so putting on a bunch of size isn't too important. I'd like 10 solid pounds rather than 20 pounds full of fat and water.

Thanks in advance for all of your ideas, thought and even potential criticism. None of know everything, so I'd appreciate your responses.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you are pulsing to avoid sides, it might be a good thing with something else as a base under it. If you are pulsing to try and avoid shutdown, I think you are kidding yourself.

ManBeast

hackos123

Awards
Hey ManBeast,

Thanks for the response. I'm considering pulsing to avoid sides. I was fully planning on shutdown and have planned for a very complete PCT. I currently have a couple different SERMS available. I was thinking about running a PCT type dose in the two week off part of the pulse. Affective, helpful?? As a general concept do you see any real issues with the idea of a pulse for quality gains?

You've also posted a number of threads on PCT, especially the effective use of SERMS. I wanted your opinion on what you'd run personally. My last PCT was Torem and seemed to be pretty affective but would be open to clomid or taxox depending on what you'd suggest, or a combination of them. Thoughts? Dosage?

Thanks!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like what I've read about torem, and will be trying it the next time I PCT (it wasn't available the last time I cycled), I personally like having a low dose of clomid in all of my PCTs irregardless though.

I don't think the PCT type dose of SERM will help much (if at all really), but if you can get your hands on HCG and run that 2x a week at 250iu, that will make the actual PCT at the end easier.

ManBeast