Pick Your Poison

OafMister

Awards
Trenazone and katannadrol stack or Beastdrol and Katannadrol stack? which one you guys think would be best for recomping? I was thinkin beast to blow the f up n katannadrol to cut alot of the water/bloat in the end...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Beast and katana. Do u have experience with SD already? Is your pct gtg?

OafMister

Awards
yes and yes thanks for asking though brotha

OafMister

Awards
itd be a 6 wk cycle beast 30/30/30/30/
Katanna 250/250/250/250/ or watev the mg is for katanna

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So the katana is overlapping 2 weeks right?

OafMister

Awards
ya the format got all pushed to the left when i typed it up but ya 4 wks beast with an 2 week overlap of the katanna

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
R u sure u wanna run 30 mg all the way through? Its rough bro, back pumps out of this world and lethargy.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yea man yu should prob taper up.. Yur kidneys will feel like theyre ready to pop. Get some taurine too

OafMister

Awards
Thanks bros, Ive ran it before at 30 mg all the way through and ya it was rough....but id be willing to run it at 20mg but im skeptical of gains with 20mg compared to 30...but i think my beast is 15mg per pill

OafMister

Awards
Nvm its 10mg/pill I believe*

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks bros, Ive ran it before at 30 mg all the way through and ya it was rough....but id be willing to run it at 20mg but im skeptical of gains with 20mg compared to 30...but i think my beast is 15mg per pill
20 mg is plenty bro, i'd definitely taper up like 20/20/30/30.

OafMister

Awards
Ya the only thing I dont like about that is I would have an insignificant amount of pills left over after that ya know, like why not just run the 30/30/30/30/...I see your logic in tapering up though compared to just jumpin all in at 30mg..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Your would b stagnant at some point just blasting with 30 mg all the way through.

OafMister

Awards
What do you say about 20/20/30 ? just three weeks...cuz that leaves enough pills left in one bottle to run a 20/20/20 again whenever I feel so.

OafMister

Awards
So you think a 5 wk total cycle would be fine..introduce the katanna at wk 2? or just introduce it at wk 3 for a 6 wkr?

Thanks for your input btw mang