chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all,

Starting to research a new ph cycle. I have used many of the now banned ones with poor results due to my ignorance as a younger adult/teen. I am now 23 and paying the price, but would like to give it another shot since I have such a great resource here and can understand things and my body much better now.

I am looking for simple suggestions on products that will help with strength and vascularity and LEAN bulking/recomp. As In gainin 2-5 pounds, but losing fat as well. I do not want a ph that will bloat me or cause severe shut down. Something nice and mild to just help fill me out and harden me up. I would like it to last 6-8 weeks. Any suggestions for products for ME to research would be great! As well as support products. I would use erase/anabeta as post cycle, anything else I would need pct?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
From what I'm reading you don't want to have to include a SERM for pct?

ManBeast

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I'm reading you don't want to have to include a SERM for pct?

ManBeast
Well this is where I'm not so knowledgable ... I believe erase pro has/is a serm..

I'm not entirely sure what a serm does versus what a sarm does. :/

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
erase pro from what i read has "serm-like" properties but it doesnt actually make it a serm

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro does not have a serm. It is basically everything you'd want outside of DAA and a SERM for pct though.

SERM = Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (used to get your nuts working again)
SARM = Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (are very new compounds that I haven't had much if any time to bone up on, but are not SERMs).

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B. Diffusa in Erase Pro works by occupying the ER, effectively preventing E from binding. This is how SERMs work.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got it. So what products should I look into for the actual cycle. I've looked at epi v from redefine, I've used stanodrol n it seemed to lean me out n make me stronger but I fukcd the post n intra cycle support. It made mr super aggressive too.. But the epi looks nice.. Anything else?

I run 3 times a week n walk twice so nothing that will screw with my aerobic capacity please.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Would you say that the b.diffusa is an apropriate replacement for nolva and/or clomid after a PH cycle though?

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you say that the b.diffusa is an apropriate replacement for nolva and/or clomid after a PH cycle though?

ManBeast
They all have their place.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
If you are using an OTC PCT, look toward Hdrol or Havoc/Epi.

They are not too suppresive and able to do some of the things you are looking for.

Having a SERM is much better off than without.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
One of the Primordial Performance products doesn't need a major PCT either from what I recall.

ManBeast

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the Primordial Performance products doesn't need a major PCT either from what I recall.

ManBeast
Yea but they all have disclaimer about failing drug tests. I'm in police hiring process and can't risk that

Great line though.. Hope to try it one day

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Any PH can make you fail a drug test for steroids... it just depends on the metabolites they are testing for.

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oo.. F me .. Erase?
I would see what test they are running (as testing for every single metabolite of hormones is costly), then just take anything that wouldn't show up on the test. Or you could look into some of Anthony Robert's old writings on how to fool tests, I THINK PA also wrote on a way to do so. Just basically taking something else that would show up in the urine to just make a ratio balance fall into range. I'm not sure though as I have never had to be tested for anything. Doubt I will either. Unless, the hotel I work at in Hawaii when I go back is testing for roids... Basic drug tests I hear are mostly for narcotics.

BUT, with that all said... if the job is really important, land it, then research the drug test (or find the huge dude at the police station and see if he is friendly, tell him you take supps, ask him about the drug test lol). That way you can just run the PH AFTER you get hired and are in the know for what they are testing for.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would see what test they are running (as testing for every single metabolite of hormones is costly), then just take anything that wouldn't show up on the test. Or you could look into some of Anthony Robert's old writings on how to fool tests, I THINK PA also wrote on a way to do so. Just basically taking something else that would show up in the urine to just make a ratio balance fall into range. I'm not sure though as I have never had to be tested for anything. Doubt I will either. Unless, the hotel I work at in Hawaii when I go back is testing for roids... Basic drug tests I hear are mostly for narcotics.

BUT, with that all said... if the job is really important, land it, then research the drug test (or find the huge dude at the police station and see if he is friendly, tell him you take supps, ask him about the drug test lol). That way you can just run the PH AFTER you get hired and are in the know for what they are testing for.
Yea.. No rush here lol. N I wouldn't take anything they don't allow n risk losing my job either!