Diabolikal FormaTransaMetha-drol cycle!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Well, here we go again.
This cycle I'll be running Metha-Drol Extreme, Transaderm, and Forma Stanzol. My last cycle was just MDE by itself. Some of you are probably wondering why I'm running the same compound back to back cycle.
I've researched around the interwebz and I keep finding conflicting info on running the same compund back to back. Some opinions say it won't be as effective and some opinions say that no matter what compound it is, you're still using the same receptors, blah blah blah. Well I wanted to know for myself how it effects me personally. That, the success of the last cycle, and the fact that I did not pay for this bottle of MDE are why I'm running it again. After reading nothing but positive things about Forma and Transaderm, I can't wait to see what this cycle is gonna do for me. I'm looking to lean out a little this time around so I'm aiming for a lean bulk. I'll be keeping my cals between 3500-4000 on training days and closer to 3000 on off days. Gotta give props to Mattrag and RickRock13 for the advice on that. I've only done all out bulks so this will be testing new waters.

Dosing:
MDE-2 caps
Trans-5 pumps
Forma-5 pumps AM&PM
I'll be running the normal crap like Organ Shield, Orange Triad, fish oil, etc.

I had a good PCT last time so I'm gonna stick with the same stuff.
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA
Erase starting week 3
If I have some leftover Forma, I'll run that too.

Training: I just got done with a 5x5 routine which I enjoyed and was pretty successful, but it got pretty grueling towards the end with the amount of weight I was lifting.
This time I'll be doing mainly pyramids and I've also started doing FST-7. Last week I took a couple pages from Arnold's book and did some chest and back supersets which got me incredibly sore so I'll be sticking with that as well. I've had a hard time building my chest so I've lightened the weights and I've been focusing a lot on form lately. So you probably won't be seeing me throw up a huge bench since I'm not worried about maxing, just building muscle. We'll see how it goes.

I'll mostly be updating the log on the morning after my workouts because I get up for work at 4am and sit here all morning with nothing to do, lol.
As always, any advice or constructive criticism is always welcomed. I'm gonna try and have a little more detail in this log, I know my last log wasn't that great because I had just started my new job. I also had trouble adjusting my sleep schedule last time around so I'll have more rest for this cycle since I'm adjusted.
Thanks for looking!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Bro. Nice workout plan. Fst7 plus some super sets on push pull. Sweet.
I'm subbed!!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
hell yeah bro, you gonna take muscle measurements? how many weeks are we talking here?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Make sure to take some progress pics.

I would add some Hcgen in your PCT and follow it up with some bridge. Other than that looks like it's gonna be a fun cycle

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. I did forget to mention it'll be a 4 week cycle. Thanks for pointing that out. I will take some measurements and progress pics. Tomorrow when I post my day 1 I'll add in my measurements and weight.

I'm not familiar with HCGen but I'll check it out, I love a strong PCT! Thanks for the advice!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for sure! Looks like a solid plan bro!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. I did forget to mention it'll be a 4 week cycle. Thanks for pointing that out. I will take some measurements and progress pics. Tomorrow when I post my day 1 I'll add in my measurements and weight.

I'm not familiar with HCGen but I'll check it out, I love a strong PCT! Thanks for the advice!
get up those pics and those measurements!
HCGen is a very strong and quality extracted test booster. Should aid in recovery very well... Only problem is it is usually out of stock at the NTBM store lol. Whenever there is stock they all get bought up!
My pct tends to be more expensive than my cycle.+support

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following guys!
get up those pics and those measurements!
HCGen is a very strong and quality extracted test booster. Should aid in recovery very well... Only problem is it is usually out of stock at the NTBM store lol. Whenever there is stock they all get bought up!
My pct tends to be more expensive than my cycle.+support
Thanks for the info man. Yeah I believe you can't really go overboard with PCT because you wanna do whatever you can to keep those gains or the entire cycle was pointless.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Weight: 209.8

arms: 17in
quads: 26in
chest: 44in
waist(around belly button):37in <----fat kid
I'm thinking about lowering my cals even more...

Nothing to report this early. Just that feeling you get when you know you're about to be jacked in a week or so, lol.

Did back and chest supersets. These numbers aren't going to be impressive, what's impressive to me about this workout is the volume and intensity. No rest between the supersets is grueling.

superset 1:
incline DB press with BW pull up 4 sets of each
100sx10
BWx10
100x9
BWx10
100x8
BWx8
100x9
BWx8

ss 2: heavy strict form flyes with one arm DB rows 4 sets each

50x10
105x12
50x8
110x10
50x8
115x10
50x8
120x8

ss3: lower pec cable flies with cable pullovers
did 4 sets of each, can't remember weight, either way it's irrelevant on these exercises cuz I was dying lol

ss4: incline BB with bent over BB row
I did 135lb for both of these non stop for 4 sets of each, 10 reps. For the presses I did lower half reps to keep the tension on my chest the whole time and try not to use my triceps at all.

This is the only workout that I've done that wears me down as much as my squat routine. Wait until you see that later this week.

Now onto the FST-7 sets. By this point as you can probably imagine, I'm weak as hell, so the weight on these was pretty light. Focusing more on form and gettin the reps in.
For back I did the seated Hammer Strength rows(wide grip) 7 sets for 8-12 reps.
For chest I did Hammer Strength incline chest press same deal, 7 sets, 8-12 reps.

This is only my second week doing this workout and it is pretty intense for me. Normally I like getting my rest in between sets since I'm always goin heavy so this is something new and will hopefully get my damn chest growing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Nice work man. You have some mad strength!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap man!
Those super sets then the FST?!
You gonna be shredded bro! And BIG!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks a lot guys! I sure hope so Matt, I just have to focus on my damn nutrition. That's the hardest part for me. I naturally wanna stuff my face to get bigger but I hate that extra fat that comes with it. I have no problems eating clean either. I think I'm going to cut out any carbs after 6pm on training days and limit carbs to one meal on off days like you said. I've got some UD and Trenazone ready to go for a summer cut too :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, thanks a lot guys! I sure hope so Matt, I just have to focus on my damn nutrition. That's the hardest part for me. I naturally wanna stuff my face to get bigger but I hate that extra fat that comes with it. I have no problems eating clean either. I think I'm going to cut out any carbs after 6pm on training days and limit carbs to one meal on off days like you said. I've got some UD and Trenazone ready to go for a summer cut too :)
Theres gonna be a lot of Tren/UD cuts this summer... I can tell...
Loads of us gonna be freakishly lean ;)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Theres gonna be a lot of Tren/UD cuts this summer... I can tell...
Loads of us gonna be freakishly lean ;)
I've been thinking about adding in Epistane as well but I've never run it before. I also haven't done too much research on it to see if it would even be beneficial.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been thinking about adding in Epistane as well but I've never run it before. I also haven't done too much research on it to see if it would even be beneficial.
Rick is the man on Epi. Dont think epi/UD would be so good on the liver though... TUCDA will be needed. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick is the man on Epi. Dont think epi/UD would be so good on the liver though... TUCDA will be needed. ;)
I'm looking to run EPI for 6 awesome weeks this summer....with the possibility of something sinister to cruise on :sgrin:

....the dark side has been calling me for a while, and I'm at least picking up the phone now..lol

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
four sets of incline 100s, killing it... i need to start doing a workout like this to help me get shredded, so much to learn still lol. im pretty interested in trans and forma, seems like they would be a good choice for my next run in a couple months.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to run EPI for 6 awesome weeks this summer....with the possibility of something sinister to cruise on :sgrin:

....the dark side has been calling me for a while, and I'm at least picking up the phone now..lol
throw in some clenviscerate :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** it throw in 600mg of Test like a BOSS!!! lmao, thats the dark side for ya...
That's the plan actually....EPI for 6 weeks as a kick start to Test E at 500mg for 10-12 weeks :D

Enough about my plans though...don't mean to hijack your thread Diabolik ;)

megamutent8

Awards
did you just do 110LB flys thats insane keep it up!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
throw in some clenviscerate :D
I thought I made this once. I can you really just ADD in the clen liquid? (Sorry to derail the thread)

Diabolik~ you are one strong dude man... you gonna get some mean gains on this cycle... I want to start running a cycle again....

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
That's the plan actually....EPI for 6 weeks as a kick start to Test E at 500mg for 10-12 weeks :D

Enough about my plans though...don't mean to hijack your thread Diabolik ;)
It's cool man, I don't mind hearing about your future cycles, I take it all in. And after all I did bring up the Epi!
And it brings a little life to my log, which is something my last log didn't have too much of, lol!
did you just do 110LB flys thats insane keep it up!!
Haha, nah man I did 50lb. flyes supersetted with one armed DB rows up to 120lb. 50 was heavy for me at that point of the workout. I'm really focusing on getting that stretch at the bottom of the fly and squeeze at the top.

I thought I made this once. I can you really just ADD in the clen liquid? (Sorry to derail the thread)

Diabolik~ you are one strong dude man... you gonna get some mean gains on this cycle... I want to start running a cycle again....
It's cool bro, thanks a lot. Hopefully I stay healthy during this cycle. Unfortunately last night I tweaked my shoulder putting a plate away. That's right, after I proceeded to deadlift 455 with no problem, I hurt my ****ing shoulder swinging the plate around walking it back to the rack. I'm pissed. Luckily today I"m doing legs and I'll baby it the rest of the week.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlift 455.... For 8?
Damn beast!!!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Weight: 210 on the dot.

I did shoulders and deads.

Rear delt cable flyes 4 sets 12 reps light weight.
Straight into machine rear delt flyes:
100x12
100x12
110x10
110x10
For both of those I have minimal rest in between sets aiming to keep the shoulders pumped up.

Seated DB press:
80x10
80x10
80x8
80x8
I am normally a lot stronger on these but I haven't done this exercise in a while because it wasn't part of the 5x5 I was doing. Just taking it slow at this point.

Lateral DB raises minimal rest
30x10
30x10
30x10
30x10

Front delt barbell raises very minimal almost no rest in between
55x10
55x10
55x10
55x10

FST-7 was on the Hammer Strength lateral raise machine. 7 sets 30 seconds in between sets. Veins were poppin son!

Deads:
135x20
225x10
315x10
405x5
455x1
315x8
I missed deads last week because my legs were so damn sore all week and I've been hitting deads super hard since November so I took it easy for this session and I'll be back at it harder and heavier next week.

Not too much to report yet in terms of sides. I have noticed that I'm not as hungry these past two days. Usually I'm murdering my meals without even thinking about it but yesterday and today I'm having trouble with breakfast. I noticed this last cycle as well. Luckily this time around I'm trying to lean out a little bit. I also removed one of my PM carb heavy meals and I've been doing HIIT.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang you gonna get cut up!!!
Nice work on the deads!!
After that brutal shoulder workout... Rugged
Keep killing it!!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Weight 211.6

I'm an idiot for doing squats the day after deads, I'll just start with that. I've never done it before and I'm not sure why I did it this week. I was a lot weaker on squats this week compared to last week. It just de-motivated me right from the start so it wasn't a great workout.

Squats
135x20
225x15
315x10
405x4
425x1
315x8
Normally I'd go all the way back down to 135 doing around 100 reps all together but I just wasn't feeling it today. I was pissed.

Leg press
360x12
540x10
720x8
900x6
990x4
450x12

Did 4 sets of hamstring curls for 12 reps

FST-7 was leg extensions 8-12 reps
and then ended with some calves.

Still nothin yet. Definitely no strength gains yet, since I'm weaker than last week.
On a good note, my appetite seems fine today.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Squats after deads?! My god you are nuts. Unless I'm on or doing a real strength based program I don't even consider this lol. And you lift like 100lbs more than me!
Good going man!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
watch those injuries brother, dont want to end this party before it gets started.

mattrag, i wanna run another cycle and im not even done with this one hahahahaha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
watch those injuries brother, dont want to end this party before it gets started.

mattrag, i wanna run another cycle and im not even done with this one hahahahaha
I already have almost all my stuff for my next cycle.... I only need some prolactin stuff incase I do run tren. I might just run UD solo. But I donno. I want some tren.

Diabolik~ Hows the diet going?

megamutent8

Awards
damn strong squat....I am assuming your at least going parallel either way good job great motivation.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Squats after deads?! My god you are nuts. Unless I'm on or doing a real strength based program I don't even consider this lol. And you lift like 100lbs more than me!
Good going man!
Well I would say I'm stupid for doing it back to back, lol. That was my first and last time. Diet is going good, I lowered my cals slightly and I'm still gaining weight despite the calorie drop and added cardio. Right now I'm heavier than I've ever been.

I know man, story of my life, and it happened when I wasn't even lifting.
damn strong squat....I am assuming your at least going parallel either way good job great motivation.
Thanks a lot bro. Definitely going parallel. I've been working on stretching my hips and going deeper but once I go past 315 I'm at parallel. Anatomically I have a hard time going past parallel without any weight on my back at all without falling backwards, if that makes sense. Sometimes with 225 I'll pause all the way at the bottom for a stretch. It's a work in progress.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight 212.4

Did some arms.

I supersetted EZ bar Preachers with seated overhead tricep extensions with dumbbells
Preachers
75x12
95x10
105x10
105x8

Extensions
100x12
110x10
120x10
125x10
Dumbbells don't go any higher than 125 unfortunately, I was repping 150s at my old gym :(

Standing concentration curls
40x12
50x10
60x8
70x6

I cheated with the curls a little here at the end, taken straight from Arnold!
I also supersetted skullcrushers in between the curls sets.
95x10 for 4 sets

Incline DB curls(slow strict squeezing contractions)
30x10
30x8
30x6
30x8
Those 30s felt heavy as **** at this point lol.

Cable kickbacks for triceps.
4 sets of 12 reps
I figure that listing weight for cables is pointless because every cable setup is different.

FST-7 for biceps was EZ bar cable curls
FST-7 for triceps was rope pull downs supinated

Arms were super pumped and I felt strong but not quite like the MDE has kicked in yet. Last cycle I got a crazy bicep pump from just one set of pull ups.
No sides or anything to report yet. I'm gonna take the next three days off and go to Dallas to hang out with some friends and hopefully come home with a new car. I need to let my shoulder heal up so I'm good with those days off and I've hit everything I need to hit this week since I'm now supersetting back and chest. I will throw in some cardio today though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Weight 212.4

Did some arms.

I supersetted EZ bar Preachers with seated overhead tricep extensions with dumbbells
Preachers
75x12
95x10
105x10
105x8

Extensions
100x12
110x10
120x10
125x10
Dumbbells don't go any higher than 125 unfortunately, I was repping 150s at my old gym :(

Standing concentration curls
40x12
50x10
60x8
70x6

I cheated with the curls a little here at the end, taken straight from Arnold!
I also supersetted skullcrushers in between the curls sets.
95x10 for 4 sets

Incline DB curls(slow strict squeezing contractions)
30x10
30x8
30x6
30x8
Those 30s felt heavy as **** at this point lol.

Cable kickbacks for triceps.
4 sets of 12 reps
I figure that listing weight for cables is pointless because every cable setup is different.

FST-7 for biceps was EZ bar cable curls
FST-7 for triceps was rope pull downs supinated

Arms were super pumped and I felt strong but not quite like the MDE has kicked in yet. Last cycle I got a crazy bicep pump from just one set of pull ups.
No sides or anything to report yet. I'm gonna take the next three days off and go to Dallas to hang out with some friends and hopefully come home with a new car. I need to let my shoulder heal up so I'm good with those days off and I've hit everything I need to hit this week since I'm now supersetting back and chest. I will throw in some cardio today though.
Nice work bro! Dont get to hung up on weight (like I did). You probably getting superficial glycogen storage. (Great for them pumpz!!)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I went to Dallas (4.5 hour drive) over the weekend and bought a 350z. I also got sick and didn't go to work Monday. I feel fine now and I worked out yesterday.

Day 8

Weight was 210.

I took a couple measurements and I've lost half an inch around my belly but gained maybe a quarter of an inch on my arms. I am definitely leaning out which is awesome! I felt pretty strong in the gym as well.

I did chest and back.

Supersetted incline dumbell press with BW pull ups.
100x10
bwx8
105x8
bwx8
115x6
bwx10
120x6
bwx10

supersetted incline flies with bent over one arm dumbell rows
50x8(fly)
105x12(row)
50x8
110x10
50x6
115x8
40x10
120x8
My left shoulder is still bothering me slightly so flyes were hindered.

Incline barbell
135x12
185x10
185x8
155x10
Again, shoulder. I stopped going heavy on these regardless of my shoulder and have been focusing more on strict form targeting my chest trying to take triceps and shoulders out of the lift as much as possible.

Bent bb rows
135x10
135x10
155x8
155x8
Normally I like to superset these with incline bench but the gym was way too packed.

Hammer stength incline press
230x10
200x8
140x8
90x10
less than 30sec rest between sets

FST-7 for back was cable pull overs and for chest was cable flyes.

Still feel no sides. I feel the pumps coming easier and I feel the strength increasing. The real strength test is when I squat and dead, those are the lifts I go heavy on.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
hell yeah, i hope its manual!!! obviously i have a srt4 lol you plan on soupin' up your new ride

your lifts are impressive. 100+lb db rows and 120 incline dbs!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro killing it!!

I was just about to post in here to see if you were alright. :)
Looks like you're doing great!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah, i hope its manual!!! obviously i have a srt4 lol you plan on soupin' up your new ride

your lifts are impressive. 100+lb db rows and 120 incline dbs!!!
Definitely, it's a 6 speed. I searched high and low, there are a lot of automatics out there. Right now I'm just gonna fix a few cosmetic things but I don't wanna do a whole lot because I've been down that road in the past and you never get the money you put into the car back. Just wanna make it real nice OEM with maybe a few things here and there. Thanks for the compliments bro!

Dang bro killing it!!

I was just about to post in here to see if you were alright. :)
Looks like you're doing great!
Yeah it was a fun/hectic/needed/crazy weekend lol. I appreciate it man! Wait until you see my squat numbers from yesterday. And yeah, I'm not too focused on weight gain this cycle like I was last cycle, just wanna see quality gains. I'd be happy to get 5 solid pounds while leaning out by the end.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man 5 pounds on a cycle plus leaning out would be great man!
That's the kinda gains I'm hoping to push in April-may. ;)
For now I'm trying to get to 225. Also get all my lifts where I want them to be.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Weight 211.4

Woke up today and holy **** my abs are definitely becoming more visible. I think I love you Forma/Transaderm. Yesterday was legs and it was ridiculous!

Squats
135x20
225x15
315x10
405x5
455x2 (I've never even attempted 455 ever)
405x3
315x10
225x20
Stopped at 225 because it felt so light that 135 would have felt pointless. I've been wanting to hit 455 since this past summer and finally freaking got it and I felt like I could have squeezed out one more. I might be squatting 475 by the end of this cycle.

Leg press
360x12
540x10
720x8
810x6
900x4

My legs were so ****ing pumped that I couldn't even do my FST-7 leg extensions. Seriously, I was walking funny, like a virgin the morning after prom! I don't think I've ever had a pump like that in my quads, it was crazy. They were rock hard to the touch without flexing. So I just went ahead and finished up with some calves.

This is more what my squats are like when I didn't deadlift the day before. Still feel great and no sides yet. I'm really loving the addition of the Forma and Transaderm this time around. I know it's relatively early in the cycle but I'm feeling great nonetheless. Like I said, I can't believe how much leaner I'm looking already.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg. 455. Good god!!!
I'm slacking! Nice work man!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Man 5 pounds on a cycle plus leaning out would be great man!
That's the kinda gains I'm hoping to push in April-may. ;)
For now I'm trying to get to 225. Also get all my lifts where I want them to be.
I wanted to wait until around that time to start leaning out but I had to be honest with myself and realize that I have more fat to lose than I originally thought. If I wanna be ripped by June then starting in April wouldn't give me enough time I don't think, especially since I suck at cutting. That's why I wanted this cycle to be more of a lean bulk/recomp I guess. I'm tired of seeing a gut through my shirt, lol. We'll see how it pans out.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to wait until around that time to start leaning out but I had to be honest with myself and realize that I have more fat to lose than I originally thought. If I wanna be ripped by June then starting in April wouldn't give me enough time I don't think, especially since I suck at cutting. That's why I wanted this cycle to be more of a lean bulk/recomp I guess. I'm tired of seeing a gut through my shirt, lol. We'll see how it pans out.
Haha. I hear you. I just don't wanna cut this close to pct. I want to wait till either I can run something, or I am further out from
Pct. :)

You'll be shredded by summer man!

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I hear you. I just don't wanna cut this close to pct. I want to wait till either I can run something, or I am further out from
Pct. :)

You'll be shredded by summer man!
Definitely a good plan. You wanna hold onto those hard earned gains. I think we're similar in that we don't have a large amount of patience for the next goal :) Luckily we're smart enough to do it correctly though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is the correct course of action IMO. A slower and more controlled cut is also a much more effective cut and much better for muscle retention ;)

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Weight 211.8

I murdered some arms. I'm not gonna go into detail on my workout, I didn't really do anything special, just some supersets and FST-7.

I do have to point out that I was having crazy pumps though. I noticed I'm having a lot more intense pumps all around during this cycle compared to my last cycle. It gets to the point where I either can't continue or I have to wait a very long time for the pump to go down before I can finish. It feels great though.
My biceps were almost deformed looking after only the first superset! I measured my arm and it was between 3/4-1 inch bigger than normal!

My plan for today was deads and shoulders but my hamstrings are still sore as **** from that squat session 2 days ago! It's still early so I'll see how I feel later on today. I don't like working out on the weekend but if I have to, I'll do deads tomorrow.

Diabolik

Diabolik

Awards
  • Established
That is the correct course of action IMO. A slower and more controlled cut is also a much more effective cut and much better for muscle retention ;)
I appreciate the advice man! Last cut I attempted was way too fast and I lost a lot of muscle, it sucked. This time I'm doing it slower and using a couple PH's along the way so it should turn out a lot better :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the advice man! Last cut I attempted was way too fast and I lost a lot of muscle, it sucked. This time I'm doing it slower and using a couple PH's along the way so it should turn out a lot better :)
Oh yea. That's the way. :)
Great workout btw.
The extra reps and "pump sets" will definitely make it hard to continue. It's great. Lol