my ultradrol + trenazone cycle

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I'm runing 4 week cycle 24mg ultra per day. 2ml of trenazone per day.

Today is the first day. Took 12 mg ultra this morning before the gym. And 1ml of tren. I will give details a little later today .

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbd bro! I'm on my 5th and final week of ultradrol. Went with 8/8/12/12/12. I'll say After 2 weeks on 8 the effects were off a little. So upping the dose after week two is a good thing to do.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit:4th week lol.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Subbd bro! I'm on my 5th and final week of ultradrol. Went with 8/8/12/12/12. I'll say After 2 weeks on 8 the effects were off a little. So upping the dose after week two is a good thing to do.
That's awesome dude... How were the gains for you? I'm running straight 24mg the whole way through. So hope to get some good gains.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome dude... How were the gains for you? I'm running straight 24mg the whole way through. So hope to get some good gains.
Its going good. The first two weeks lethargy was a problem. Ive gained 8lbs in 3 weeks but i know most of it is water retention. Strength gains came in week two as well. I find it a little hard to do cardio while on it, seems like its a battle to get it done at times. I think u should start a little lower and work your way up. At 8mg it was enough for two weeks but after that i had to increase dosage. Im liking the 12mg lethargy is gone and alpha male is much higher. So far i would say i like it very much with sides at a minimal at my dosages, not sure how it would be at 24mg. Next time around though i might run it a little higher something like 8/12/12/16/16. Im def in to see how 24mg treats you...

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan. 22 first day on I took 12mg UD and 1ml tren about 9am. Hit the gym around 945 it was my leg day. Did normal routine lifts were all the same. Took 12mg UD again around 4pm and 1ml tren. Diet is normal I try to eat as much as I can and high protein foods. I'm supplementing with cytogainer as well and all staple supps such as fish oil ... Vitamins... Creatine ...and cycle assist too. Any further info anyone would like to know just ask please...

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan. 23. Second day on. 12mg UD 1ml tren at 6am. Went to work all was fine. Ate when I could today. Today is an off day from the gym. Took 12mg UD and 1ml tren again at 4pm. Noticing a head ache and mild lathargy. I'm hoping the head ache will diminish as my body gets used to UD and tren. Other than I think I'm okay at this dose. Any input is appreciated.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan 24th. Third day on. 12mg UD. 1ml tren 6am. Cytogainer and supps. Went to work. Eating good. Feeling good. 12mg UD 1ml tren again 430. Hit the gym did chest today. All lifts were about the same. Had some really amazing pumps though. No headache today lathargy seems better. So far really liking this stuff at this dosage. Again I can go into more detail if anyone wants to know.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jan 24th. Third day on. 12mg UD. 1ml tren 6am. Cytogainer and supps. Went to work. Eating good. Feeling good. 12mg UD 1ml tren again 430. Hit the gym did chest today. All lifts were about the same. Had some really amazing pumps though. No headache today lathargy seems better. So far really liking this stuff at this dosage. Again I can go into more detail if anyone wants to know.
I'm interested! Give us the details Bro:)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Subbedddd!

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I don't know what subbed means? Lol. Can someone enlighten me. What are some of the details you all are interested in. This is my first log. And its hard to find time sometimes to hit everything on here.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know what subbed means? Lol. Can someone enlighten me. What are some of the details you all are interested in. This is my first log. And its hard to find time sometimes to hit everything on here.
Subbed mean subscribed. He will be updated as more posts are posted on this thread.

Hmm. How you feeling, goals, what you notice, diet, good lifts.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan.25th. 4th day on. 12mg UD 1ml tren 6am. Cytogainer and staple supps. Went to work feeling great. 2 chicken breasts and beans and rice at lunch with cytogainer and staple supps. 430pm 12mg UD 1ml tren. Preworkout. Hit the gym and did arms. Absolutely destroyed bi's and tri's. Very good pumps again. And crazy endurance very noticable difference in endurance. I had to make myself leave to avoid over training. Strength seems to be heightening. Absolutely no signs of side effects. I know its early but I have nothing but good things to say so far. My starting body weight at the beginning of the cycle was 246. I will update when noticable change occurs. I know I'm forgetting some things. But so far at this dosage for both UD and tren I give two thumbs up.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jan.25th. 4th day on. 12mg UD 1ml tren 6am. Cytogainer and staple supps. Went to work feeling great. 2 chicken breasts and beans and rice at lunch with cytogainer and staple supps. 430pm 12mg UD 1ml tren. Preworkout. Hit the gym and did arms. Absolutely destroyed bi's and tri's. Very good pumps again. And crazy endurance very noticable difference in endurance. I had to make myself leave to avoid over training. Strength seems to be heightening. Absolutely no signs of side effects. I know its early but I have nothing but good things to say so far. My starting body weight at the beginning of the cycle was 246. I will update when noticable change occurs. I know I'm forgetting some things. But so far at this dosage for both UD and tren I give two thumbs up.
Looks good so far.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
When I get a little farther into the cycle I will start logging detailed workouts with old stats against new etc. Don't see the need to yet

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I know its real early but been considering if everything keeps running smooth like this, getting another bottle of UD and upping to 28 or 32 mgs for last week or two. What's you guys thoughts on that

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know its real early but been considering if everything keeps running smooth like this, getting another bottle of UD and upping to 28 or 32 mgs for last week or two. What's you guys thoughts on that
If by week 2 you start blowing up on 24mgs then leave it at that. If you find it not so great, then up the dose. But IMO I think 24mgs will be good.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
If by week 2 you start blowing up on 24mgs then leave it at that. If you find it not so great, then up the dose. But IMO I think 24mgs will be good.

That's what's up bro.. thanx man

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
24mg should be sufficient enough. If I'm and other other people are seeing gain on 8,12 than 24mg should def see gains. If your.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan. 26th. 5th day on 12mg UD 1ml tren 6am. 4 caps cycle assist, optimen vitamin, 2 fish oil caps. 4 scoops cytogainer. 6 boiled eggs and off to work. Lunch rice and bean burrito, chicken breast, boiled potatoes and cabbage. Greek yogurt Optimen and fish oil caps. 430pm 12mg UD 1ml tren. 2 scoops of jack3d 4 caps of cycle assist and off to the gym. Worked shoulders today. Strength slighty up. Endurance again is off the charts. I can't get tired on this stuff. Body weight is the same. No side effects at all. Hard to tell I'm taking anything until I hit gym with the noticeable endurance gain. Dinner 4 scoops cytogainer. 1 scoop CEE. Fish fillet rice and carrots. Greek yogurt. Optimen and fish oil caps

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jan. 26th. 5th day on 12mg UD 1ml tren 6am. 4 caps cycle assist, optimen vitamin, 2 fish oil caps. 4 scoops cytogainer. 6 boiled eggs and off to work. Lunch rice and bean burrito, chicken breast, boiled potatoes and cabbage. Greek yogurt Optimen and fish oil caps. 430pm 12mg UD 1ml tren. 2 scoops of jack3d 4 caps of cycle assist and off to the gym. Worked shoulders today. Strength slighty up. Endurance again is off the charts. I can't get tired on this stuff. Body weight is the same. No side effects at all. Hard to tell I'm taking anything until I hit gym with the noticeable endurance gain. Dinner 4 scoops cytogainer. 1 scoop CEE. Fish fillet rice and carrots. Greek yogurt. Optimen and fish oil caps
Eating like a champ!! Thats the way.

Weight is unaffected but how about visually? Leaner? Bigger? Vascular?

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I think I look a little leaner. Don't notice to much difference as of yet. Hopefully later I will get some noticeable gains

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan27th 6th day on. My dosing and diet were the same as usual. Body appears leaner. Still no sides. I get aggitated really quickly is the only thing I notice. I did back in the gym today. Great workout. Strength is only slightly up.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan27th 6th day on. My dosing and diet were the same as usual. Body appears leaner. Still no sides. I get aggitated really quickly is the only thing I notice. I did back in the gym today. Great workout. Strength is only slightly up.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan 28th 7th day on. Dosing and supps and diet all the same. I don't notice anything different. Did legs and chest in the gym. Workout lacked a bit. My body just feels burnt out. Will take next 2 days off from gym. Will hit hard on Tuesday. Measured biceps flexed at 18" hope to see some growth in a couple weeks.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jan 28th 7th day on. Dosing and supps and diet all the same. I don't notice anything different. Did legs and chest in the gym. Workout lacked a bit. My body just feels burnt out. Will take next 2 days off from gym. Will hit hard on Tuesday. Measured biceps flexed at 18" hope to see some growth in a couple weeks.
Yeah I would give it at least 2 weeks to kick in.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan. 29th. I took my regular dose of UD and Tren..And all supps. Today was an off day from the gym. Spent the day relaxing and eating all day long. Still no sides. I get pissed off really easy that's been noticable. Other than that body weight is the same. I appear to look a bit more lean.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan. 30th. 9th day on. This day is pretty much the same in all aspects of yesterday. Hope to have more details to post soon

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jan. 30th. 9th day on. This day is pretty much the same in all aspects of yesterday. Hope to have more details to post soon
Lets hope we see the UD kicking in soon. I heard that week 2 it usually kicks in, Look forward to some nice strength gains and recomp ;)

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I weighed myself this morning I was 252.5. Thats a 6lb gain.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
So no shutdown sides from the tren yet??
No man. I haven't noticed anything like that from the tren. I mean I don't know if I know what being shut down feels like, but I feel fine I don't notice anything.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Jan.31st. 10th day on. Usual 24mgs UD. 2ml tren. Diet was good today. Carbs and protein. Weighed 252lbs this morning. Went to the gym this evening killed arms. Insane pumps. Oh I had about an hour total of cardio before the gym too. Not my choice part of my job. So pumps are great lifts were about my usual. Had my protein shake and meal after the gym. I ate mashed potatoes. Baked beans green peas and 2 chicken breasts. I weighed again after that. I was 255, I guess the 3 pounds extra came from the food. But if its the same in the morning I will be happy.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 1st. 11th day on. Same routine ... Dosing ..supps ... Food ..etc. I have gained a little weight. People have noticed I look a little bigger... Hit shoulders in the gym today. Good workout. Pumps good... No sides at all... Starting to wonder if maybe I should up the dose of UD. But then again it hasn't even been 2 full weeks yet. I appear to a little more vascular as well.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feb. 1st. 11th day on. Same routine ... Dosing ..supps ... Food ..etc. I have gained a little weight. People have noticed I look a little bigger... Hit shoulders in the gym today. Good workout. Pumps good... No sides at all... Starting to wonder if maybe I should up the dose of UD. But then again it hasn't even been 2 full weeks yet. I appear to a little more vascular as well.
Well sounds like you are recomping nicely ;)

Cant wait to see what the tren adds to the mix!

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Well sounds like you are recomping nicely ;)

Cant wait to see what the tren adds to the mix!
Well I have been on 2ml a day since I started. Since I'm taking the UD and tren together I don't how to tell the results apart.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah. Well you should be feeling them both by now. :)
You running then both for 6weeks?

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Was going to run both for 4 weeks. But since there is absolutely no sides I may run them both 6,weeks

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb. 2nd. 12th day on. Usual morning and evening dose of UD and tren. Eating as much as I can trying to consume as much protein as I can. Weight is at 250lbs upon waking in the morning. So I guess that's a good 4lb gain. No signs of sides at all. Honestly doesn't really feel like I'm on anything most of the time. I do good in the gym though. Did back today pumps are still good. I will post some pics soon. I have some before I started the cycle and ill take some new ones. I'm wondering does anyone think I should elevate the dose on the UD or tren? Or should I just keep rolling with what I'm doing

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feb. 2nd. 12th day on. Usual morning and evening dose of UD and tren. Eating as much as I can trying to consume as much protein as I can. Weight is at 250lbs upon waking in the morning. So I guess that's a good 4lb gain. No signs of sides at all. Honestly doesn't really feel like I'm on anything most of the time. I do good in the gym though. Did back today pumps are still good. I will post some pics soon. I have some before I started the cycle and ill take some new ones. I'm wondering does anyone think I should elevate the dose on the UD or tren? Or should I just keep rolling with what I'm doing
I remember a little while back EasyEJL posting that he had taken 30mgs of UG Methylstenbolone with great results,which is supposedly what Ultradrol is.

Castor87

Castor87

Awards
When you say you don't feel "on" are you referring to mood/energy throughout the day or do you literally notice just no difference? I'd think that you should be feeling at least some type of extra fullness, if not probably up the dose man.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you say you don't feel "on" are you referring to mood/energy throughout the day or do you literally notice just no difference? I'd think that you should be feeling at least some type of extra fullness, if not probably up the dose man.
Agreed here, JB has stated that this is severely underdosed. 8mgs-12mgs is just too low too see much. He suggested 16-24mgs. Personally I have never ran it before but if you don't feel on yet... I am pretty sure you need to up the dose. ;)

Good luck and have fun man!

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Agreed here, JB has stated that this is severely underdosed. 8mgs-12mgs is just too low too see much. He suggested 16-24mgs. Personally I have never ran it before but if you don't feel on yet... I am pretty sure you need to up the dose. ;)

Good luck and have fun man!
I've been running 24mg of UD from the start bro. And 2ml of tren a day

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running 24mg of UD from the start bro. And 2ml of tren a day
Bump it up 4mgs for a week=(28mg) And then another 4mgs the week after..=(32mg) That's right around the dose EasyEJL took of the UG MehthylStenbolone... That's what I would do!!

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Bump it up 4mgs for a week=(28mg) And then another 4mgs the week after..=(32mg) That's right around the dose EasyEJL took of the UG MehthylStenbolone... That's what I would do!!
Awesome. I think that's what ill do. Thanx bro. I had an awesome chest workout today. Will post later

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Feb 3rd. 13th day on. Worked legs today in the gym. Killed it lifts are up a bit. Diet and dosing and supps the same. Weight is still 250.