7 week Ultra + Tren Recomp Log

Jimmbob

Awards
Hi all,

First log so please be nice. Decided to do the log as the support on this forum looks awesome.

I'm from the UK, and most weights I detail will be KG.

My goal is to recomp and maybe slightly bulk. Will assess calories as I go on and adjust as I see necessary.

Originally planned to run the Ultradrol and tren together for 5 weeks but have decided to run the Ultradrol for weeks 1-5 and start the tren after 2 weeks for 5 weeks (or maybe after 1 week).

Here are the cycle details;

Antaeus Labs Ultradrol 90 Caps (8,8,12,12,12) Weeks 1-5
Brinkwelton Pharma Estrabolan 60 Caps (4-estra) (50,50,100,100,100) Weeks 3-7
Life support caps Weeks 1-8
Tam and Clomid Weeks 8-11
Erase Weeks 8-11
Lean Extreme Weeks 8-11
Titanium XL Weeks 8-11
NOW Foods Dopa Mucuna 15% 400mg 90 Caps Weeks 3-9
Now foods Vitex weeks 3-9
Multi Vit and Glucosomine throughout

***editted 12g creatine throughout, started 3 weeks ago

Measurements 79kg
Roughly 15% Body Fat

For this cycle I've decided to use technology to it's fullest and dig out the tape measure!

Left bicep 14 (flexed 16)
Right bicep 14 (flexed 16)
Chest 41 (flexed 45)
Mid section (middle abs) 35
Hips 35
Left thigh 23
Right thigh 23

I like to train 6 days a week on a Chest and Tris/ Back and Bis/Shoulders and Legs and repeat. However depending on how I am recovering I may do first 3 days as above then cardio, chest and back and finally shoulders and legs. After most sessions I do 15 minutes of HIIT (only recently started) to a ratio of 30 seconds sprint to 1 minute recovery. This is done either on cross trainer or bike. On cardio days I only do 22 minutes of HIIT to a ratio of 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds recovery x 4 and 30 seconds to 1 minute recovery x 4.

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 1

Well everything arrived today at 12. So I took the support supps straight off and popped my first ultra at 3. Will take the second after the gym at 6 and rest of support supps later on tonight! Going to get measurements tonight so I can measure progress. Diet today has been normal with eggs in the morning, yoghurt and nuts mid morning, tuna sandwiches and quavers for lunch, shake, more yoghurt and nuts, shake and chilli. Excited to how my body reacts! And it's just a cardio night tonight.... 22 minutes of HIIT

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 2

Well woke up at 5.30 couldn't get back to sleep and got outta bed at 6.30. Had support supps. Made a four egg omelette with onion, peppers and chilli. An hour later a double protein shake. Headed off to the gym for a mid day session. Had a slight headache. Slipped in a tuna sandwich half hour before the session. Double protein shake after gym. Nuts and yoghurt when I got in roughly a hour and half after the gym. Had two chicken breasts in reggae reggae sauce and another shake later on.

Lifts today went ok. I have recently been doing ten sets of ten. Bench was 80kg for this. Lat pull 70kg. Dumbbell shoulder press40kg.

However today was the first day back to normal training. As I had hit all body parts once already this week I decided to assault the whole body today.

Neck press
90 x 6
90 x 6
90 x 6
60 x 12

Bench press
100 x 5
100 x 5
100 x 5
60 x15

Cable cross overs
38 x10
45 x10
38 x9
21 x15

Wide grip pull up
18 (last with 20kg assist)

Lat pull
49 x 10
49 x 10
49 x 10
49 x 10

Trying to rotate the scapula here hence weight was low.

Back ext
91 x 12
91 x 12
91 x 12
124 x 12

Military press smith
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Front, side and rear delts 2 x 10 @ 10 per side

Jimmbob

Awards
Most updates will be sent from the Iphone, so expect typos and grammer mistakes galore.....

Jimmbob

Awards
Decided to order some Mybar Cookies! As a snack/treat they look amazing 391 calories, 37.5g protein! Over 50% protein content! Impressed seeing that they taste really good! The price is also quite good at 18 for £23.50!

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Im in 4 the ride!

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 3 (this is today started Friday, so now up to date)

Rest day. Diet was 2 low fat sausages and 3 hard boiled eggs, protein shake, yoghurt and nuts, chilli, protein shake and another protein shake later on. Maybe a chicken sandwich as well....

Only real difference I feel right now is a bit lethargic, now I do have trouble sleeping time to time but had no problems lately. Therefore I believe it is the Ultradrol. From the logs I have read it is a side experienced at the start of Ultradrol cycles so will hopefully disappear, if not I'm sure I get over it.

Reminds me of when I did a keto diet a year or two ago. In the evenings I felt worn out... But I was sleeping well as a result.

Glad to have you both on board for the ride, hopefully it is a good one. Matt I have actually been following your Mdrol/AH log for a week or two. Good results there pal, excellent log.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 (this is today started Friday, so now up to date)

Rest day. Diet was 2 low fat sausages and 3 hard boiled eggs, protein shake, yoghurt and nuts, chilli, protein shake and another protein shake later on. Maybe a chicken sandwich as well....

Only real difference I feel right now is a bit lethargic, now I do have trouble sleeping time to time but had no problems lately. Therefore I believe it is the Ultradrol. From the logs I have read it is a side experienced at the start of Ultradrol cycles so will hopefully disappear, if not I'm sure I get over it.

Reminds me of when I did a keto diet a year or two ago. In the evenings I felt worn out... But I was sleeping well as a result.

Glad to have you both on board for the ride, hopefully it is a good one. Matt I have actually been following your Mdrol/AH log for a week or two. Good results there pal, excellent log.
Wow thanks!
So you are doing a straight Keto diet? or something more cyclical?

Jimmbob

Awards
No not a keto diet, not this time anyway. I was just comparing the lethargy to when I was doing a keto diet.

My diet will be similar most days; 2-4 eggs for breakfast in various forms (the weekend being when I actually have time to cook), yoghurt and nuts, tuna or chicken sandwiches (wholemeal bread), a Mybar cookie, evening meal which will tend to be some sort of meat (currently cutting out as many%

Jimmbob

Awards
No not a keto diet, not this time anyway. I was just comparing the lethargy to when I was doing a keto diet.

My diet will be similar most days; 2-4 eggs for breakfast in various forms (the weekend being when I actually have time to cook), yoghurt and nuts, tuna or chicken sandwiches (wholemeal bread), a Mybar cookie, evening meal which will tend to be some sort of meat (currently cutting out as many carbs as poss from this) and 2-3 shakes at various times throughout the day.

Just want to keep the protein high and the Cals mod to high.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I have some Estrabolan in my stash too so I wang to know if it's legit :)

Jimmbob

Awards
Subbed. I have some Estrabolan in my stash too so I wang to know if it's legit :)
Yeah the price is awesome on Estrabolan, I'm hoping it is legit! Both me and a friend picked some up me for this cycle and he is starting a cycle in a week. Basically just replacing the Ultradrol in my cycle for Dieselbolan.

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 4

Overslept for the first time since I can remember. Still feel tired. I have noticed I am having vivid dreams now as well. I noticed this on my last cycle, quite enjoyable.

Diet was normal today; 2 hard boiled eggs, nuts and yoghurt, shake, tuna sandwiches, pre workout shake, post workout shake and homemade tikka masala no rice just chicken in sauce (not too much sauce).

Chest and triceps (weight 80kg)

Chest press

120 x 4
120 x 5
105 x 7
105 x 5
90 x 9

Neck press

75 x 7
75 x 8
60 x 11
60 x 11
60 x 11

Cable Crossover

45 x 5
38 x 10
38 x 10
31 x 14
24 x 20

Pec dec

84 x 4
70 x 6
56 x 12
42 x 18
42 x 19

Tricep pushdown straight bar

95 x 5
85 x 9
75 x 14
75 x 12
65 x 12

Tricep Rope pushdown

50 x 6
40 x 9
30 x 12
20 x 15
20 x 16

Overhead etx.

60 x 10
60 x 9
50 x 15
50 x 15
40 x 19

12 minutes HIIT training at a ratio 30 seconds to 60 seconds. Half done on cross trainer and half on recliner bike.

Don't know if it is being on something (placebo), the creatine or just a good workout, but I seemed on it, 100% concentration. Could be coming back onto heavy weights as I was doing 10x10 until recently. But the bench of 120 x 5 is my max and has been for some time. However on the second set I finished feeling as if there was still gas in the tank.

Looking forward to Thursday and how my chest feels and what I push out then. Hopefully chest will feel fully healed!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man! I think those are kgs right? Sweet.
120kg bench is really nice. Specially for 4 reps :D
Reverse pyramid eh? Regardless you are getting in some mean volume ;)

Keep killing it!

Jimmbob

Awards
Nice work man! I think those are kgs right? Sweet.
120kg bench is really nice. Specially for 4 reps :D
Reverse pyramid eh? Regardless you are getting in some mean volume ;)

Keep killing it!
I started Reverse Pyramidding about 6 months ago and notice I reacted to it quite well and stuck with it. I tend to switch just the exercises now and like to throw in the odd drop set here and there.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like reverse pyramids as well. Especially at weighed chin-ups.. Damn, that makes my back grow!

Jimmbob

Awards
I like reverse pyramids as well. Especially at weighed chin-ups.. Damn, that makes my back grow!
I normally do weighted wide grips starting at a max of 25kg x 3 which are hard and good.

I noticed somewhere on a AM log that someone stated underhand close grip works the most back muscles... so going to be adding them into the back/biceps routine tonight (weighted). Hopefully I can get some serious growth going!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like underhand wide grip chins best, for both strength and mass. Last time I started at 3x41,25kg and finished with 18xBW and did 2 sets between those. That burn was infernal!

Jimmbob

Awards
I like underhand wide grip chins best, for both strength and mass. Last time I started at 3x41,25kg and finished with 18xBW and did 2 sets between those. That burn was infernal!
Good going! It's always good to get that burn on your back, sometimes I find it hard to obtain.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good going! It's always good to get that burn on your back, sometimes I find it hard to obtain.
My advice is to stop the movement and hang with weights for second or two. And full range of motion helps too.

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 5 (weight 80kg)

Feeling more energetic and not so tired as the past couple of days.

Diet same as usual; 3 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, nuts and yoghurt, shake, chicken sandwich, pre workout shake, post workout shake and homemade chilli (a slimming recipe)

Back

Dead lifts

110 x 5
110 x 5
80 x 7
80 x 7
80 x 8

Wide grip pull up

Bw + 20 x 3
Bw + 15 x 5
Bw + 10 x 7
Bw + 5 x 8
Bw x 11

Machine pull

91 x 5
77 x 8
77 x 8
63 x 12
63 x 12

Lat pull (still trying to rotate the scapula)

49 x 9
49 x 10
35 x 15
35 x 15
35 x 15
98 x 3 without any scapula rotation

Biceps

Seated dumbbell curl

20s x 5
20s x 5
15s x 8
15s x 9
10s x 16

Lat pull overhead curl

35 x 5
28 x 10
28 x 8
21 x 13
21 x 14

Close grip underhand pulls

Bw + 15 x 6
Bw + 15 x 4
Bw + 10 x 3
Bw x 9
Bw x 9

12 mins HIIT half on cross trainer and half on rower. Ratio of 30 seconds to 60 seconds.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice deads!! Always wondered how do you warm up on reverse pyramids??

Jimmbob

Awards
Nice deads!! Always wondered how do you warm up on reverse pyramids??
Personally I know I suck at warming up properly; in my sessions I tend to do 3-5 minutes on the cross trainer, lots of stretching and then 1 sometimes 2 light sets, pushing out 20-30 reps and no where near feeling exhausted, probably only about 65ish% of what I could do for that rep range. Then into the reverse pyramids.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I know I suck at warming up properly; in my sessions I tend to do 3-5 minutes on the cross trainer, lots of stretching and then 1 sometimes 2 light sets, pushing out 20-30 reps and no where near feeling exhausted, probably only about 65ish% of what I could do for that rep range. Then into the reverse pyramids.
Ahh, thanks. I always worry about doing heavy weight when I lift... I usually go from 225 to 315 on my warm ups but 315 is usually my top set (for bench anyway) and I dont know if I should do more or less warm up like maybe a short set of 275? lol. Granted I only do around 6-8 reps of this atm.

Jimmbob

Awards
Ahh, thanks. I always worry about doing heavy weight when I lift... I usually go from 225 to 315 on my warm ups but 315 is usually my top set (for bench anyway) and I dont know if I should do more or less warm up like maybe a short set of 275? lol. Granted I only do around 6-8 reps of this atm.
It's all about finding that right amount of sets, not enough and you risk injury but too many and I find that I can't push max weight. It's different for everyone.

However except for a shoulder injury a few years back I've been rather lucky! No other real injuries. But I do consider myself lucky!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all about finding that right amount of sets, not enough and you risk injury but too many and I find that I can't push max weight. It's different for everyone.

However except for a shoulder injury a few years back I've been rather lucky! No other real injuries. But I do consider myself lucky!
Yea keep those injuries down!!

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 6 weight 80.5 kg

Diet is still the same as normal; 3 eggs, nuts and yoghurt, shake, chicken sandwich, pre workout shake, post workout shake, chicken in spicy tomatoe sauce and did fit in a protein cookie.

I have 35 protein cookies, taste amazing 300 calories and 37.5g protein. Wont be buying anymore after they are gone (saving money) what is people's opinion start one a day in addition to my normal diet now or wait until I start the tren? Was going to wait till I start the tren... Looking to recomp.....

It was shoulders and legs today which is my favourite day for lifting. Managed pb on dumbbell press (up from 35 start), it's been a while since i have done it, usually start military press on smith. But the gym is still trying to get new members and is starting to get real busy and I'm having trouble getting on the smith. It was also a pb on single leg ext by one plate.

Shoulders

Dumbbell press

40s x 5
35s x 7
35s x 6
30s x 8
25s x 12

Seated Lateral raises

15s x 4
12.5s x 7
12.5s x 5
10s x 10
7.5s x 15

Bent over lateral raises

7.5s x 10
7.5s x 10
7.5s x 10
7.5s x 10
7.5s x 10

Front raises single dumbbell

27.5 x 10
27.5 x 10
35 x 6
35 x 4
27.5 x 8

Shrugs Machine

95x 12
95 x 10
80 x 12
80 x 11
70 x 16

Legs

Leg ext single leg

63 x 4
56 x 6
49 x 9
42 x 12
42 x 12

Lying leg curl

60 x 3
50 x 7
50 x 7
40 x 11
40 x 12

Thrust barbell

30 x 14
30 x 14
30 x 12
30 x 12
30 x 10

12 minutes HIIT done on recliner bike at ratio of 30 seconds to 60 seconds.

All in all a good session today. Have been really warm all day sweating and what not. Think this is due to the ultradrol seeing as it ain't warm at all! Had a slight head ache nothing too bad. Feel as if my concentration is going up in the gym.

Jimmbob

Awards
Another thing to add is a few spots/pimples on back and neck. Which is more just annoying than anything. However I normally have clear but very oily skin on the face and have noticed that the skin on the face isn't as bad. However it is normally very oily.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing to add is a few spots/pimples on back and neck. Which is more just annoying than anything. However I normally have clear but very oily skin on the face and have noticed that the skin on the face isn't as bad. However it is normally very oily.
Interesting I know tren is supposed to give some pimples.

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 7

I feel as if I am starting to lean out a bit now, aggression is starting to rise and concentration in the gym is going through the roof!

I'm training early than normal today so have opted for first pill at 10.30 and the second after the session at about 2.

Diet was normal 2 eggs, nuts and yoghurt, shake, chicken
Sandwiches, pre workout shake, post workout cookie, chicken
And Noodles and shake.

It's the second chest workout this week. First session I started with compound and moved onto isolation. This session as everything is a little tired, I'm going do it in reverse; first isolating the muscle and finishing with compound.

Chest

Pec deck

91 x 7
84 x 10
84 x 10
70 x 12
70 x 9

Cable crossover

50s x 8
40s x 10
30s x 15
30s x 15
20s x 20

Neck press

70 x 10
70 x 9
60 x 11
60 x 11
50 x 15

Chest press

100 x 3
90 x 5
90 x 6
50 x 20
50 x 20

Burn out last two sets. Chest was completely exhausted by this time.

Triceps

Tricep bar pushdown

101 x 4
87 x 6
73 x 10
59 x 14
59 x 15

Tricep rope pushdown

45 x 8
31 x 12
31 x 12
24 x 18
24 x 18

Overhead etx

52 x 11
52 x 10
38 x 15
38 x 15
24 x 30

Was is a rush today so no cardio which annoys me. But will try and get in some skipping before sleep. Triceps felt insanely pumped to the point of strectching was painful. Cheat felt hard.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, day 7 kick in eh? You ever run UD before? Wondering when people notice that kicking in?

Jimmbob

Awards
Wow, day 7 kick in eh? You ever run UD before? Wondering when people notice that kicking in?
This is my first UD cycle, looking at logs about a week is right for it to kick in. Plus I'm a small guy at 5'4 so less of me, if you get what mean. Would that speed things up?

Just looking forward to increasing the dose in a weeks time. Never mind starting the tren. Going to be a good ride!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That tren looks mean... A bottle would last 5 weeks at that dosing protocol.... MAN!!

You ran that before? lol. Sorry to ask so many questions. UltraDrol is still new and I havent had a chance to run it (So many new goodies coming out). And Tren... well... Im a bit worried to run tren is all.

I donno about kick in TIME, but I know dosage wise you shouldnt need as much :)

Jimmbob

Awards
That tren looks mean... A bottle would last 5 weeks at that dosing protocol.... MAN!!

You ran that before? lol. Sorry to ask so many questions. UltraDrol is still new and I havent had a chance to run it (So many new goodies coming out). And Tren... well... Im a bit worried to run tren is all.

I donno about kick in TIME, but I know dosage wise you shouldnt need as much :)
The UD and Tren are both new to me.

I choose it for the strength as it would make it possible to dose for 5 weeks. Thought the longer the cycle te better and easier to keep the gains. But was concerned a bit with the tren but thought with all the support supps it wouldn't be too big a
Problem, saying that tho I expect some sides. Just about Keeping them to a min.

It was between te UD and SD when I was deciding on a cycle and went for UD for the less reported sides. Wanted to stack with a non meth and at the time tren sounded like the best option, as it was prity much the only non meth available. Plus it had good results and a common stack.

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 8 (weight 81.5kg)

Diet the same as normal; 3 eggs, nuts and yoghurt, shake, chicken sandwiches, pre workout shake, post workout cookie, lean beef casserole and shake.

It was back and biceps today, which I thought would be alright. But it was sore still from Tuesday and
It showed in my lifts. Not pleased with the workout. Time to let the back and biceps heal over the weekend.

The weight is starting to creep up it was 81.5kg today, I started on 79kg so an increase of 2.5kg (5.5lbs) which in 8 days is awesome especially considering I look leaner as well.

I have bought some cheap skin callipers so on Sunday I will provide an update to starting measurements. Plus a new body fat percentage and will track progress from there. The first measurement was done using a machine.

Still feeling hot most the time, sleeping better, I have had a slight headache on and off today but nothing major.

Back

Deadlifts

110 x3
110 x 3
80 x6
80 x 6
80 x 6

Wide grip pull up

Bw + 20 x 4
Bw + 15 x 5
Bw +10 x 8
bw + 5 x 10
Bw x 12

Lat pull

84 x 6
84 x 6
91 x 4
84 x 5
77 x 8

Machine pull

91 x 5
85 x 7
77 x 9
70 x 12
63 x 15

Biceps

Drag

30 x 10
30 x 10
25 x 12
20 x 15
20 x 15

Lat pull overhead curl

28 x 10
35 x 6
21 x 12
21 x 12
12 x 15

Seated curl

25 x 3
25 x 3
15 x 7
15 x 7
15 x 7

12 minutes HIIT done on recliner bike at a ratio of 30 seconds to 60 seconds.

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 9

Felt a bit crap today. It was meant to be shoulders and legs but I opted for just a shoulder workout at home. Plus my legs are still sore from the HIIT training I've been doing on the recliner bike! Hits my quads very hard!

Diet normal'ish; woke up and made a 3 egg omelette with peppers, onion, chilli, turkey and cheese, shake, pre workout cookie, postwork shake and at that's it until will have a tuna sandwich soon.

Shoulders

Front raises x 5 @ 10kgs 20 reps
Lateral raise x 5 @ 10kgs 15 reps
Arnie press x 5 @ 10kgs 15 reps
Really light shrugs x 5 lots of reps
Press ups x 5

If anything it got me sweating....

Everything was performed with only 20-30 seconds rest. The weight was light and the reps were high but I felt it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice job man. Noticing the ultradrol making you warmer? I know tren is supposed to heat you up and give you night sweats.

Jimmbob

Awards
nice job man. Noticing the ultradrol making you warmer? I know tren is supposed to heat you up and give you night sweats.
Yeah it is making me sweat and that is at 8mg, go up to 12 mg in the week and start tren soon! Gonna be melting, burning those Cals can't wait man!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it is making me sweat and that is at 8mg, go up to 12 mg in the week and start tren soon! Gonna be melting, burning those Cals can't wait man!
God made man, man made tren, tren makes gods. - ManBeast. lol

Have fun man! If this cycle works out for you Im running it in about 10 weeks ;)

Jimmbob

Awards
God made man, man made tren, tren makes gods. - ManBeast. lol

Have fun man! If this cycle works out for you Im running it in about 10 weeks ;)
Cool quote!

I hope this log doesn't disappoint you then. What sort of tren are you planning?

Jimmbob

Awards
Day 10

My day of rest.

The diet has been a bit off par today. No eggs.... It has consisted of a protein cookie, a shake, 4 homemade chicken wraps, nuts and yoghurt. So overall calories are down but it is a rest day.

Most muscle groups are still sore from last week. But they are healing and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout. Been planning on pushing another 10-20kg on chest for a personal best.

On another note I finally got round to picking my Serms up from my mate. We ordered together and they been sitting round his house. The only thing is I got my clomid but no tam. Instead of Tam I have masterlone. Which he thought was the same thing, well its not. So now off to find out how best to utilise this in my pct and dosages!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10

My day of rest.

The diet has been a bit off par today. No eggs.... It has consisted of a protein cookie, a shake, 4 homemade chicken wraps, nuts and yoghurt. So overall calories are down but it is a rest day.

Most muscle groups are still sore from last week. But they are healing and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout. Been planning on pushing another 10-20kg on chest for a personal best.

On another note I finally got round to picking my Serms up from my mate. We ordered together and they been sitting round his house. The only thing is I got my clomid but no tam. Instead of Tam I have masterlone. Which he thought was the same thing, well its not. So now off to find out how best to utilise this in my pct and dosages!
OMG dont use masterlone for PCT lol.

If you JUST use Clomid depending on how shut down you feel you could do something like 100-150mg the first day, then 100 for the first 2 weeks and then 50/50 to close out. If not 100/100/50/50 is okay I would feel.

Jimmbob

Awards
OMG dont use masterlone for PCT lol.

If you JUST use Clomid depending on how shut down you feel you could do something like 100-150mg the first day, then 100 for the first 2 weeks and then 50/50 to close out. If not 100/100/50/50 is okay I would feel.
Yeah had a look and too many mixed reviews on it use in PCT as it is a mild AAS.

However, did notice a few comments regarding it's use during cycle. As a way to boost libido and harden up. Thinking I may just throw it in at a low dose once I start the Tren.