3rd cycle help

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
First off thanks for reading and replying. Sorry it's so long. I am about to start a cycle soon and am doing as much research as I can as I want to do it right. I have previously done a cycle of sus and a cycle of test e and deca. This will be my 3rd cycle and I am taking sus deca and dbol. The first two cycles I was an idiot and didn't pct and didnt eat like I should eventhough I saw great results. Also I have crohn's disease. I was a 225lb college football player before I lost 65 lbs to crohn's.
My current stats:

6'1 -185lbs - in the gym 5 days a week.
Eating 3500 to 4000 calories a day. Pretty clean eating.

No supplements currently except multi vitamin and fish and flax oil.

I have novadex for my pct and plan on supplementing with protein, bcaas, milk thistle, and increasing my calorie intake to 5,000 to 7,000 calories a day progressively.

My cycle includes 500mg sus for 12 weeks
Dbol at 40mg 5 days on 2 off for 6 weeks
Deca at 500mg from weeks 4 till 12

Anyone have thoughts or suggest a change or add or takeaway anything?

Also when I used gear the last two times it seemed to help my crohns. I also do not take any medication for it unless it acts up as I believe in what the mind believes the body achieves.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Novadex or Nolvadex?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the sust 2 weeks longer than the deca, are you sure you need to go so high on the dbol?

Also, clomid is prefered after a 19-nor derivative (like deca) so you might want to look into that, as well as having some arimidex or similar on hand in case of gyno.

ManBeast

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ok I'll run the sus 2 weeks longer and back off a little on the dbol. What would you suggest 25mg? I will get clomid as well. What would you recommend for dose and length for the clomid? Should I wait a week or two after I finish the sus?

Also any thoughts on diet? Supplements? Or anything else I should know?

Thanks again man for the help. I appreciate it a ton

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sust will take about 2 weeks to clear your system. since you'll be suppressed for about 16 weeks, I like a 6 week clomid therapy at: 150/150/100/100/50/50 but that's just me. Consider adding in a natty test booster (like DAA) and a mild natural AI during PCT as well.

Dbol around 25mg would be my suggestion, and since it is 17aa methylated you'll want some liver support for the duration and a couple weeks past your last dose of it.

Diet needs to be in check and about 500 calories or so above your maintenance, training needs to be intense in the 6-10 rep range for maximal growth (in general), making sure you get enough sleep is critical as well.

Defnitely get the staples in (multi, etc). I'm a fan of fish oils as well. Creatine is at your discretion, although It couldn't hurt.

ManBeast

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Your the man thank you so much.

I will post my progress once I get going.

The only other question I might have is on the dbol. Do I take it everyday or just on training days. It only has a half life of 3 to 4 hours correct?

With my crohns I just want to make sure I maximize my results while limiting my risks.

Once again thank you very much.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You can do either, training days only is more of a pulse if it is 4 days or less a week, I'm not too familiar with chrons, if you want to post or pm me the things I need to take into consideration I'll work with you the best I can.

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1
Pro Bodybuilding 2
Supplements 6
Anabolics 8