First PH Cycle... Another LLL fail

Goat_guy

Awards
So to try and avoid being called stupid and what not (which I still am mind you), I will give you the short story. My buddy was on this cycle, he had two cycles worth that he got on a two for one deal. His doc, do to prior bouts with cancer, suggested he get off of it. So he gave his second cycle all to me, for free (hard to believe considering how overpriced it is). But, this is how I got it. He had ridiculous gains on it and we went to the store and they wrote me up a cycle schedule and off I went. I trust him. Jumped into it. No research. Dumb.

But, then I started research the night of day one. And now after more I'm starting the get worried. So.

1. They have me on 2 10 mg caps of SD/ day. Should I get out of it completely or cut to half just before workout? I'm currently on day 4, started Tuesday. How do I get off of it safely at 4 days if that is the suggestion.

2. What should I keep and what is trash? How should I schedule it without the superdrol?

3. What needs to be added?

4. What should I switch to for PCT since theirs is apparently trash as well?

On cycle:
Super Nova (superdrol) 10MG
Optimizer (total **** apparently, supposed to be liver protectant and anti-estrogen)
Mega Shred (anti-catabolic complex(?))
CX5 (creatine- 1250mg)
3-test-oxo (natty booster)
Cyno-bol (another anabolic activator that I will probably cut out completely if suggested)

Buzzerk (pre-workout)
Rezzereckt (post-workout)
Goliath (protein shake)

PCT: (need to change obviously)
3-Test-oxo
6- estro

schedule:

Week 1-4

SD- 2 10 mg/ day
Optimizer- 2 cap/ day
Mega Shred- 4 1000mg/ day
CX5- 8 1250mg/ day
3-test-oxo 3 cap/day

Week 5
Stop: SD

Week 6
Stop: mega shred & cx5

Week 7-10
Start: Cyno-bol

Week 11-14 PCT
continue 3-test and add 6 estro

Sorry for the book, but I just want to do this safe or not do it at all. Thanks for input guys. And feel free to remind me that I am an ignorant dumb****. But, please help me out.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why are you doing Superdrol for your first cycle. If you have done your research every single website writing on the matter recommends you start with a less harsh compound. Also if, you start with Superdrol which I dont recommend, you will need a serm.

Add AI's Life support for cholesterol issues and liver support and get a serm.

Goat_guy

Awards
Because it was given to me for free. I wouldn't mind removing it but not sure how to do it safely. Can I come off it completely since its only been 20g per day for 4 days without any rebound/gyno issues or should I just start the PCT right now to get off of it. Thats basically what I was asking. I'm on it now. I'm trying to either continue, lower the dosage, or come off and any of those options safely. Just didn't know if I could just stop and be fine or if I need to continue til a SERM comes in and go straight to that.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You can stop your cycle and go onto pct get your self a serm and run it for atleast as long as you were on superdrol.

Goat_guy

Awards
good deal, thanks. I should be good to go with all the other stuff minus super nova and cyno bol?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The reasons I recommend you stop,
1) You arent well researched in what you are taking.
2) Superdrol is a heavy duty compound which is a methylated steriod.
3) You dont have a liver support.
4) This is your first cycle.
5) Is it really worth wrecking yourself on your first cycle.

I recomend you get your self a SERM either clomid or Nolva, you can find these online sold as research compounds. Continue them till until you are back to normal (Healthy libido, testicles normal size). Also run your natural test booster during pct maybe add DAA. Start running a deccent liver/cholesterol support from now until the end of pct. You can save the rest of the superdrol till you have a few cycles under your belt.
Anabolics are a marathon not a sprint.

Goat_guy

Awards
Understood. That's why I was scared when I started researching a few days ago and finally got enough posts to put up a thread today. I agree with you. I've seen both nolva and clomid as I've gone through the forum so I guess I'll look around and get it bought today. I appreciate your input, thanks for sticking around to clarify for me.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You could run a Cyno-bol cycle for now and see how it goes. You will still want to get a serm for pct

Goat_guy

Awards
Alright. I'll put the superdrol away and go with the cyano until the nolva comes in and I'll see where I'm at and whether or not I want to continue. Looks like it's more for cutting rather than bulking from the little bit I can find on the stuff. Have you seen anything on it?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It is closely related to superdrol except it lacks the 2-methelation so it should be a bit less liver toxic. Still take it slow it is your first cycle. Post sides as they appear. If you start feeling heavy sides start pct.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I recommend go with helladrol cycle...you can gain upto 15lbs...great product!!!

Goat_guy

Awards
Right now I haven't noticed any sides. I've gained 5 pounds since I started on the superdrol but odds are its probably the high calorie and water intake.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Solid advice, just chiming in to say better late than never on the research, and you are doing the right thing by getting ready to come off until you have a better understanding of what these things are and can do.

ManBeast

Goat_guy

Awards
Alright. Definitely making progress. Gained 15 pounds in the last 16 days. The last 12 have been on the cyno-bol. Pretty big jump in my lifts as well, not sure how much that has to do with the PH and how much of it is the new workout.

Hurt my shoulder a bit about 4 days ago, so I've been hitting lower body, cardio, and abs hard and giving the shoulders some down time. (any advice to quicken the process?)

Have started to get some sides, no gyno or anything serious, but some night sweats, been pretty jittery/restless during the day, and have only been able to get about 6 hours or so of sleep at night. This started about two days ago.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Definitely try to get more sleep in, you'll hurt your gains otherwise. Keep up the hard work.

ManBeast

KingoftheMat

Awards
Just thought I'd weigh in on this, I actually did a similar cycle.
I did 30mg of Supernova and 30mg of Cynobol per week. For my cycle, I used 3-test-oxo and the optimizer.
I experienced great mass and strength gains. No damage done to my liver, no acne, very little if any irritability. Only side effect I really had was high blood pressure, using hawthorn berry will do the trick for that though.
For the PCT, I did 6-Estro and 3-Test-Oxo and held onto my gains, and continued to make gains on PCT. Have not lost any of my gains yet, 5 months later.