RickRock's recomp with SARMs S-4 and Ostarine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok....I started this stack today and am officially beginning my recomp. I just wrapped my PCT last week and have been on Ostarine since the start of that PCT.

My plan is to lose about 2% bodyfat and add a few lbs of LBM in the process over the 8 weeks I plan on doing this run. I'm also going to be using some Formastanozol and N2burn on my cardio days...

Ostarine:12-25mg per day
S-4: 50mg per day (5 on, 2 off)
Formastanozol:5 pumps AM & PM
N2burn: 2 caps pre- cardio
Need2slin:3 caps per day

My diet is going to be following the IF/Lean Gains protocol that I have been following for several months now. My calorie levels will be about 3k on workout days and 2k on cardio days. I will be training 7 days per week with 3-4 days of weights and cardio on days that I'm not weight training. Calories are going to be adjusted up or down as needed to meet my goal.

Currently I'm sitting at 170 and just under 9% bodyfat

Would love to have you all to follow!!

Attachments

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Im in, I was too late to follow your last cycle. Good luck

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ugh... I no likey S4... makes me blind...

But Im in for the run regardless.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys....:cheers:

This should be a lot of fun, and hopefully will leave me pretty shredded by the end of it. Picked up a new treadmill for home over the weekend, so adding in extra cardio shouldn't be that hard.

This will be my second ride with S4, so I know what to expect on sides. The vision issues were never that big of a concern to me, but I will definitely be watching that closely.

My gym was closed today, so my normal workout didn't happen. I was limited to cardio at home, so I just did 30 minutes of 7 MPH jogging. Diet was around 2k today with carbs around 100g protein at about 200g.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for sure!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!! Kill it bro! Lets see the recomp and then move into the BULK.lol

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
You know I'm in with ya bro... Im following your dosings, just a few weeks behind! =) Kill it bro!!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Always in for the ride.. Good luck bro. :D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
This will be my second ride with S4, so I know what to expect on sides. The vision issues were never that big of a concern to me, but I will definitely be watching that closely.
I honestly think there was a chance my S4 was over dosed... the liquid it was in was very gold and the overall effects were certainly noticeable and strong... but so were the sides... I literally had yellowed vision within the first few doses and it went down hill fast.. .this was even only using it 5 days a week and splitting up a "50mg" dose into 2 doses through the day... It got so bad I had to drag my hands along the walls of my house like a blind person at night when I wanted to walk down the hall to the pisser and I couldnt even see my beautiful wife in a moonlit room while we made love even though she was right in front of me(she already makes fun of me for being blind, but this was BAD). And I work till late at night when its dark... I could barely see what was in the range of my headlights and directly under street lights, nothing else, nothing out my side window and I couldnt look at other cars headlights or it damaged my vision further to seeing the darker parts...

Im never taking it again, especially since I already have to wear glasses/contacts, I dont need to destroy my light perception any more as well. At least I know what I was taking was legit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did a good lean bulk and stayed nice and lean so a recomp will have you lookng pretty cut for spring...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely going to keep an eye on sides for S4. If the vision issues become a concern I can drop the S4 down on dose or altogether if need be. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys!

Getting pretty shredded is my primary focus. I hit my lowest point in bodyfat last year near the end of summer, and I want to be lower this spring and ready when the good weather hits. Adding a little bit of muscle along the way would be nice too. Then after I hit my goal on bodyfat, I can increase Cal's more to concentrate on adding muscle while maintaining the low bodyfat throughout summer.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys!

Getting pretty shredded is my primary focus. I hit my lowest point in bodyfat last year near the end of summer, and I want to be lower this spring and ready when the good weather hits. Adding a little bit of muscle along the way would be nice too. Then after I hit my goal on bodyfat, I can increase Cal's more to concentrate on adding muscle while maintaining the low bodyfat throughout summer.
Yah that's my plan I spent last summer cut and it was pretty sweet, wanna make an annual thing of it, but I look biggest and best for my taste around 6% and that's where I start to lose muscle when I try to go further. My skin looks tighter too...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i would like to start a petition to get rick to stop making more progress. he is making us all look bad lol. honestly bro, how in the world can you get more cut?! you already have a 16billion pack of abs and veins coming out of your shoulders. in for the ride buddy!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would like to start a petition to get rick to stop making more progress. he is making us all look bad lol. honestly bro, how in the world can you get more cut?! you already have a 16billion pack of abs and veins coming out of your shoulders. in for the ride buddy!
Ricks a monster. He is gonna try be even more ripped and huge. Lol

Lets see it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO...Thanks for the kind words brother! I don't feel near as ripped as some of you guys give me credit for. I want some deep cuts and striations. I think 6-7% would look superb!!

Glad to have you bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah that's my plan I spent last summer cut and it was pretty sweet, wanna make an annual thing of it, but I look biggest and best for my taste around 6% and that's where I start to lose muscle when I try to go further. My skin looks tighter too...
That's pretty much where I hope to end up....6% would be nice!, but anything under 7% I will consider a success!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it mang! I'm gonna run the same stack pretty much soon.
I think its gonna be sweet. My last run of S4 alone was awesome for strength and leaning. Its very androgenic, so the benefits are great in those areas while the ostarine should help to add the mass ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this ride!! Your already one sick strong mofo.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, buddy! Really interested to see how the MK-2866 + S4 combo treats you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In Rick, good luck with this I bet you can rip up and maintain your weight which would be really nice.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for joining! Reps to you all!!

So far, in just my third day of this stack, I am noticing some nice changes. I am more dry, muscles are harder, vascularity is further increased, and I am definitely leaner. It has all started out great, and I am hoping that translates into some good performance in the gym today. I will be back later to update on that. No sides to speak of so far..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Rick, good luck with this I bet you can rip up and maintain your weight which would be really nice.
Yah it's pretty sweet when you have a lot of time to get as lean as you want. Last summer was a sweet ride for me and this summer is going to be the same.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must have it backwards - I thought the Ostarine was the one that promoted the "hard look"....no waterweight.

Good luck with your run buddy ;)

I think its gonna be sweet. My last run of S4 alone was awesome for strength and leaning. Its very androgenic, so the benefits are great in those areas while the ostarine should help to add the mass ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must have it backwards - I thought the Ostarine was the one that promoted the "hard look"....no waterweight.

Good luck with your run buddy ;)
S4 is has a high androgenic value which gives it the strength gains, hard muscle, and leaning along with increased sweating. Think "tren" ;)

Also the reason it has the suppression

Ostarine gives the hardness too, but its just better with S4 IMO

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

MG of each ur taking? AND which one gives the eye probs?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I wanna know how much $ this cycle is running you?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
S4 is the SARM that has known vision side effects, just one of the reasons it was rejected as a viable candidate by the company that developed it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S4 is the SARM that has known vision side effects, just one of the reasons it was rejected as a viable candidate by the company that developed it.
Yes....this is also true.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

MG of each ur taking? AND which one gives the eye probs?
12mg Ostarine once per day for now....may go to 25mg soon

50mg of S4 per day split into two doses of 25mg each (due to the short half-life) and I am running it at 5 days on, 2 days off to alleviate some of the vision issues associated with it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks and sorry for mini-hijack ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks and sorry for mini-hijack ;)
No problem bro. Wasn't a hijack at all. You asked a very good and pertinent question!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout went well for the most part. I had incredible pumps...almost like being on cycle again. I didn't increase anything on any lifts but I am still maintaining the same strength from being on cycle which is a success in itself. There may be some decent strength gains coming soon from the S4, bit it may be a week or 2 before I see anything there.

I know I said in my earlier post that I had no sides to speak of yet, but I do have something to report that may or may not be related to the S4. The last 2 nights I have had a hell of a time trying to get to sleep. I don't recall having sleep issues before on S4, but one thing is different....I'm splitting doses where the last time I ran it I didn't split. So maybe the pm dose is affecting my sleep? If i continue to have sleeping issues I may change up my dosing times a bit or just go back to one dose per day.

I'm getting some serious sweating going on also from it. Vascularity has been impressive as well. Things have really tightened up well the past few days on me and I appear that I've leaned a lot more than I would have expected this early on. I expected my weight to be way down this morning because I've been at low carbs and low Cal's along with cardio for about 4 days up to today, but I was only down a lb since th

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout went well for the most part. I had incredible pumps...almost like being on cycle again. I didn't increase anything on any lifts but I am still maintaining the same strength from being on cycle which is a success in itself. There may be some decent strength gains coming soon from the S4, bit it may be a week or 2 before I see anything there.

I know I said in my earlier post that I had no sides to speak of yet, but I do have something to report that may or may not be related to the S4. The last 2 nights I have had a hell of a time trying to get to sleep. I don't recall having sleep issues before on S4, but one thing is different....I'm splitting doses where the last time I ran it I didn't split. So maybe the pm dose is affecting my sleep? If i continue to have sleeping issues I may change up my dosing times a bit or just go back to one dose per day.

I'm getting some serious sweating going on also from it. Vascularity has been impressive as well. Things have really tightened up well the past few days on me and I appear that I've leaned a lot more than I would have expected this early on. I expected my weight to be way down this morning because I've been at low carbs and low Cal's along with cardio for about 4 days up to today, but I was only down a lb since the last time I checked. Weighed in at a very dry and lean 169 :)

I may have to cancel doing flat bench and incline bench for a while. My shoulder has been bothering me and these lifts have been aggravating it. I'm sticking to DBs for a while until the pain is gone ;)

Chest/triceps

BB Flat bench
135x15
225x14
245x8
225x9x7

Incline bench (machine)
125x12
135x11x10x10

Decline bench
225x10x10x10x10

Cable flyes
80x12
90x10x9
85x10

Skull crushers (superset with close grip bench)
85x12, 85x8
95x10, 95x7
85x9, 85x8

Rope push Downs (superset with BW dips)
130x10, BWx13
130x10, BW x12
130x9, BW x10

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm getting some serious sweating going on also from it. Vascularity has been impressive as well. Things have really tightened up well the past few days on me and I appear that I've leaned a lot more than I would have expected this early on. I expected my weight to be way down this morning because I've been at low carbs and low Cal's along with cardio for about 4 days up to today, but I was only down a lb since the last time I checked. Weighed in at a very dry and lean 169 :)

I may have to cancel doing flat bench and incline bench for a while. My shoulder has been bothering me and these lifts have been aggravating it. I'm sticking to DBs for a while until the pain is gone ;)

Chest/triceps

BB Flat bench
135x15
225x14
245x8
225x9x7

Incline bench (machine)
125x12
135x11x10x10

Decline bench
225x10x10x10x10

Cable flyes
80x12
90x10x9
85x10

85x12, 85x8
95x10, 95x7
85x9, 85x8

130x10, BWx13
130x10, BW x12
130x9, BW x10
Very good update man, strength hasn't dropped any is incredible Rick!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Chest/triceps

BB Flat bench
135x15
225x14
245x8
225x9x7

Incline bench (machine)
125x12
135x11x10x10

Decline bench
225x10x10x10x10

Cable flyes
80x12
90x10x9
85x10

85x12, 85x8
95x10, 95x7
85x9, 85x8

130x10, BWx13
130x10, BW x12
130x9, BW x10
Nice bro. Can't wait to see what this cycle brings, kill that sh*t.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
you taking any kind of preworkouts or anything? or are these completely SARM driven workouts?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you taking any kind of preworkouts or anything? or are these completely SARM driven workouts?
Yeh, I am a stim junkie and don't do well at 6 am without them...lol. I'm currently doing a scoop of N2KTS with a half serving of N2amp (4 caps) as my preworkout on workout days. My cardio days are 2 caps of N2burn pre-cardio

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeh, I am a stim junkie and don't do well at 6 am without them...lol. I'm currently doing a scoop of N2KTS with a half serving of N2amp (4 caps) as my preworkout on workout days. My cardio days are 2 caps of N2burn pre-cardio
U need those stims son! Gotta f*ck sh*t up!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a damn good Back and biceps workout today. Overall numbers were good. I had some great pumps again and I was looking pretty big after carbing up yesterday. Weight came back up also to 170.5 I'm still looking pretty lean with no real bloat from the carbs at all. Just some good glycogen filling up the muscles ;)

I'm pretty sure my sleeping issue wasn't from the S4 as it turns out. I slept great last night but it was also the first day I didn't do any PM cardio in a few days. I'm pretty sure that may be what's giving me the issues even though I'm taking no stims with the pm cardio and only in the am. I'm doing a little cardio tonight so i will see if i have trouble sleeping again.

Back/biceps

Chins (warm up)
BWx15x15x12

Tbar Rows (seated)
180x12
225x8
215x8
205x9
180x10

Bent over rows (smith machine)
160x10
180x8
160x9x8

Bent over Tbar rows (close grip)
180x10x10x9x9

Lat pulldowns
190x10x9
180x10x9

Alternate DB curls
50sx9x8
45sx10

BB curls (superset with DB hammer curls)
85x10, 35x10
85x10, 35x9
85x9,35x9
75x10, 35x8

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man killing it!
The two sarms are making you beast mode! How's the mood etc?
Yea I'm a stim junkie as well. Sometimes i will take a preworkout as my pre work drink lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.